Quantcast
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conspiracy theorist Matt Le TIss Crank watch 13:24 - Dec 7 with 31524 viewsPoirot

He’s just agreed to a tweet that the current situation with tiers and restrictions is part of the great reset conspiracy theory 😑

He’s our club ambassador
[Post edited 20 Mar 13:01]

Le TIss Crank watch on 13:28 - Dec 7 with 9878 viewsDellHero_Would

We don’t care Dune!

Le TIss Crank watch on 16:18 - Dec 7 with 9748 viewsChesham_Saint

Oh just Fvck off back to Portsea will you.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Le TIss Crank watch on 17:51 - Dec 15 with 9480 viewsPoirot

Hes serious........

cuckoo

Le thicko has been on a roll in recent days with nutty promotion of weirdo covid cranks
Le TIss Crank watch on 19:54 - Dec 15 with 9383 viewsBicester_North

Le TIss Crank watch on 17:51 - Dec 15 by Poirot

Hes serious........

cuckoo

Le thicko has been on a roll in recent days with nutty promotion of weirdo covid cranks

What is it you’re trying to do? Every time you post about this subject it only serves to make people think you’re a skate cretin.
You seem to be the only one that cares

Poll: Most hated premier league team

Le TIss Crank watch on 19:28 - Dec 16 with 9219 viewsPoirot

Disgusting

Le TIss Crank watch on 11:59 - Dec 17 with 9015 viewsSteveMoron

Le TIss Crank watch on 19:54 - Dec 15 by Bicester_North

What is it you’re trying to do? Every time you post about this subject it only serves to make people think you’re a skate cretin.
You seem to be the only one that cares

I'm a Saints fan and know many more who are embarrassed by his tweets. It doesn't make us Portsmouth fans.
Hope he doesn't lose anyone as many have.

He's seriously sounding like the next David Icke.

Le TIss Crank watch on 14:20 - Dec 17 with 8976 viewsPoirot

Probably because he is a club ambassador.

***oops that was a reply to bicester north.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2020 14:21]

Le TIss Crank watch on 15:42 - Dec 17 with 8932 viewsChesham_Saint

Paedophilia? Woman beating? Embezzling? Mugging?

No?

Then who really gives a fvck.

Login to get fewer ads

Le TIss Crank watch on 21:42 - Dec 22 with 8775 viewsPoirot

Grab your popcorn, hes in full flow talking utter bollocks again.

Im just glad the club have noticed his irresponsible behaviour.

Le TIss Crank watch on 22:28 - Dec 22 with 8729 viewsgreen

Clearly someone who seeks out nuance and asks the odd question must be a "nut job".

Le TIss Crank watch on 22:31 - Dec 22 with 8724 viewsPoirot

Likes another great reset tweet

Le TIss Crank watch on 08:28 - Dec 24 with 8575 viewsPoirot

Loon

Maybe watch this as a school child put nan in hospital for two weeks fighting for her life

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-hampshire-55409494
[Post edited 24 Dec 2020 9:56]

Le TIss Crank watch on 13:33 - Dec 24 with 8488 viewsChesham_Saint

As it’s Christmas and the spirit of goodwill and all that, I’ll keep this as polite as I can:

Fvck off, you skate cvnt.

Le TIss Crank watch on 20:19 - Dec 24 with 8434 viewsPoirot

Le TIss Crank watch on 20:20 - Dec 24 with 8430 viewsPoirot

Le TIss Crank watch on 13:33 - Dec 24 by Chesham_Saint

As it’s Christmas and the spirit of goodwill and all that, I’ll keep this as polite as I can:

Fvck off, you skate cvnt.

Watched le tissier score hat trick against Leicester, one of just eleven thousand present.
Le TIss Crank watch on 23:56 - Dec 24 with 8373 viewsChesham_Saint

Le TIss Crank watch on 20:20 - Dec 24 by Poirot

Watched le tissier score hat trick against Leicester, one of just eleven thousand present.

So you’re not a Skate then.

Le TIss Crank watch on 22:36 - Dec 30 with 8156 viewsPoirot

Saints fan calls out le tissier as he spends most of the day spreading misinformation on twitter and that he thinks the situation in hospitals isnt bad. To think i played a part in paperwork for honours for him. Instead of helping the situation is doing everything he can to doubt everything and mock the nhs.

[Post edited 30 Dec 2020 22:47]

Le TIss Crank watch on 14:48 - Dec 31 with 8014 viewsPoirot

Far too many crank tweets from le tissier to form a top three of thi year, but hes come out with this today showing his full conspiracy credentials, unbelievable.

Such a sad demise and his reputation dead in the gutter.

Le TIss Crank watch on 15:16 - Dec 31 with 7999 viewsChesham_Saint

Le TIss Crank watch on 14:48 - Dec 31 by Poirot

Far too many crank tweets from le tissier to form a top three of thi year, but hes come out with this today showing his full conspiracy credentials, unbelievable.

Such a sad demise and his reputation dead in the gutter.

Oh yes, right along there with Rolf Harris, Gary Glitter and Jimmy Savile....

Le TIss Crank watch on 19:52 - Dec 31 with 7932 viewsNumber_58

Le Tiss has been banging on for ages about faulty tests giving false positive results, although I cant think of any examples personally.

Le TIss Crank watch on 09:21 - Jan 1 with 7792 viewsJellybaby

His "out of the box" thinking which he is showing now is exactly what made him the mercurial talent he was. He was a special player because he wasn't willing to conform. He is showing those same individualist traits now, while the majority of people act like sheep and don't question anything at any time, as we sleepwalk in to a soft totalitarian state. You may not agree with what he says, but surely you can agree with his right to say it?
Le TIss Crank watch on 10:45 - Jan 1 with 7751 viewsIngskneeslide

Le TIss Crank watch on 09:21 - Jan 1 by Jellybaby

His "out of the box" thinking which he is showing now is exactly what made him the mercurial talent he was. He was a special player because he wasn't willing to conform. He is showing those same individualist traits now, while the majority of people act like sheep and don't question anything at any time, as we sleepwalk in to a soft totalitarian state. You may not agree with what he says, but surely you can agree with his right to say it?

Hi Baselsaint, how are you?

As for MLT, add his goal compilations to your favourites and remember the good old days but otherwise block and move on - it won’t be long before he’s co-hosting a podcast with Alex Jones the way he’s going
[Post edited 1 Jan 10:48]
Le TIss Crank watch on 14:41 - Jan 1 with 7660 viewsPoirot

Le TIss Crank watch on 09:21 - Jan 1 by Jellybaby

Well i dont think his 'out of the box' thinking has anything to do with his talent on the pitch. All this 'sheep' stuff is just sad conspiracy garbage and you/he are actually the 'sheep' being led by misinformation online. The internet has become a goldmine for the weak minded gullibles that believe conspiracy nonsense and their so called 'research'. A grain of truth laddered with misinformation and speculation. So is Le Tissier allowed to have his opinion ? Well maybe, if the subject wasnt so serious as a deadly pandemic disease.

Le Tissier has responsibilities and hes stuck two fingers up to them. Hes ambassador for Southampton FC for eg and his behaviour embarrasses the club. He got sacked because he showed no responsiblity to his employer, sky sports. You dig yourself a big hole saying what you think on social media. Le tissier has a public status and so he should be using that to get people to help reduce the spread of covid. He cant whinge about cancelled cancer care, if hes promoting the whole notion that covid isnt that bad, cant be spread asymptomatically and its all a conspiracy for the 'great reset'.

Over the last nine months hes simply come across to tens of thousands of fans up and down the country as naive, stupid and thick. Hes now surrounded himself with covid cranks galore, whilst blocking out all those that are calling him out for his shameful behaviour.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/jan/01/healthcare-workers-covid-c
[Post edited 1 Jan 15:58]
Le TIss Crank watch on 15:26 - Jan 1 with 7609 viewsJellybaby

Le TIss Crank watch on 14:41 - Jan 1 by Poirot

Well i dont think his 'out of the box' thinking has anything to do with his talent on the pitch. All this 'sheep' stuff is just sad conspiracy garbage and you/he are actually the 'sheep' being led by misinformation online. The internet has become a goldmine for the weak minded gullibles that believe conspiracy nonsense and their so called 'research'. A grain of truth laddered with misinformation and speculation. So is Le Tissier allowed to have his opinion ? Well maybe, if the subject wasnt so serious as a deadly pandemic disease.

Le Tissier has responsibilities and hes stuck two fingers up to them. Hes ambassador for Southampton FC for eg and his behaviour embarrasses the club. He got sacked because he showed no responsiblity to his employer, sky sports. You dig yourself a big hole saying what you think on social media. Le tissier has a public status and so he should be using that to get people to help reduce the spread of covid. He cant whinge about cancelled cancer care, if hes promoting the whole notion that covid isnt that bad, cant be spread asymptomatically and its all a conspiracy for the 'great reset'.

Over the last nine months hes simply come across to tens of thousands of fans up and down the country as naive, stupid and thick. Hes now surrounded himself with covid cranks galore, whilst blocking out all those that are calling him out for his shameful behaviour.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/jan/01/healthcare-workers-covid-c

Your sheep analogy doesn't work as the vast majority of people are accepting the position presented to them by their superiors and conforming to Lockdown, however illogical it is . Sheep move together in a flock and are easily herded, surely this is what is happening now with most people too afraid to speak out if they disagree as they will be branded fools.

Huxley talks about a 20/60/20 split among most societies relating to suggestion. With lockdown, this would translate to 20% as sceptics, 60% as compliants to the prevailing mood and 20% as lockdown zealots. The woke censorship is leading to the majority complying (80%). Matt Le Tis is not a conformist, so his outspokenness is the natural outcome. I don't see why people want to squash that unless you want to live in a communist state, where free speech is denied?

Poirot, "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" - Voltaire
Le TIss Crank watch on 15:51 - Jan 1 with 7583 viewsSadoldgit

Le TIss Crank watch on 14:41 - Jan 1 by Poirot

How do you know that he was sacked by Sky for that reason? 2 others went as well. Did they do the same? As for your comment that he is ok to have an opinion unless it is about something serious, seriously? If he is allowed an opinion he is allowed to have one on anything surely? It is his opinion and has nothing to do with the club. If he was using his position as club ambassador to promote his views you would have a point. As far as I know he keeps the two areas separate so what is the problem? If I want to hear about football I would listen to MLT. If I want to know about the pandemic I would seek out an expert in the subject. I am sure some people listen to his views about this because they hold in in high esteem. Some may agree with him and some may think he is barking mad. That’s what you get in a society that has free speech. Personally I switched off from his views on the pandemic some time ago. Why not do the same if it offends you so much. If the club ever feel that he oversteps the mark, I am sure that they will review his position, but that is their choice, not yours.

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2021