Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monk 21:10 - Dec 5 with 4175 viewsbkjack

So with every man and his dog calling for monks head are we going to forget all that man has done for our cub he was part of the clubs rising to where we are today and we are just going to shit all over him and don't just say about his big fat pay off which ok softens the blow the guy has been a great servant to our club and really stepped up when laudrup was sacked
Monk on 21:12 - Dec 5 with 3075 viewsDr_Winston

Sentimental nonsense.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Monk on 21:12 - Dec 5 with 3060 viewsjojaca

Can you please send him his P45

Even when you know, you never know?

Monk on 21:14 - Dec 5 with 3025 viewsNeathJack

Having huge respect for all his achievements with the work he has put in, and coming to the conclusion that it may be time to part ways are not mutually exclusive.
Monk on 21:14 - Dec 5 with 3024 viewslovejuicejack

Yeah let's let monk take us down because he's our hero, will division 2 be ok for ya. Fme
Monk on 21:16 - Dec 5 with 2996 viewsBrynmill_Jack

"So with every man and his dog calling for monks head are we going to forget all that man has done for our cub he was part of the clubs rising to where we are today and we are just going to shit all over him and don't just say about his big fat pay off which ok softens the blow the guy has been a great servant to our club and really stepped up when laudrup was sacked"

You are Lexy Monk and I claim my £5

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Monk on 21:17 - Dec 5 with 2974 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Indeed

Yes he has

All the best Garry

You've taken us as far as you can .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Monk on 21:19 - Dec 5 with 2958 viewsGlyn1

He was a "Future England Manager" 6 months ago. He can't be blamed too much if Gomis and Eder forget where the goal is.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Monk on 21:20 - Dec 5 with 2934 viewsNeath_Jack

Monk on 21:19 - Dec 5 by Glyn1

He was a "Future England Manager" 6 months ago. He can't be blamed too much if Gomis and Eder forget where the goal is.

Come on, it's not all the strikers fault. We are shapeless all over the pitch.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Monk on 21:22 - Dec 5 with 2906 viewsDarran

It's called football Mate if you don't win football matches you gets the bullet,that's they way it's alway been and always will.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Monk on 21:22 - Dec 5 with 2907 views3swan

He can't be blamed for players unable to do the basics on the pitch.

What he can be blamed for is tactics and team selection.

Tactics are drop back into position - even though we do it badly.

Team selection - no balance to most teams picked
Monk on 21:24 - Dec 5 with 2873 viewsOldjack

It's the here and now that really matters ,sorry Gar but your time is up
Stay lucky sarn
all the best Al

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Monk on 21:26 - Dec 5 with 2846 viewsJackanapes

Laudrup won us our only ever major cup. Just sayin.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Monk on 21:28 - Dec 5 with 2826 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Monk on 21:26 - Dec 5 by Jackanapes

Laudrup won us our only ever major cup. Just sayin.

It's amazing how the term legend can be so selectively applied, innit? Laudrup has almost been airbrushed out of our history by some as Sousa was by FAJTAK !

Monk on 21:30 - Dec 5 with 2813 viewsUplandsJack

OP - Im sorry but I honestly can't believe you've posted that...
Just look at his record this season.... I think he's used up all his legend brownie points, don't you?
Any other manager would have been gone a good while back... Just think back to Laudrup! His record wasn't as bad as Monks, he had more injuries, Europe to cope with yet he got the chop.
Yes it might have had more to do with the off field antics, but monks has had similar problems to deal with and he didn't have A monk type character whispering in HJ ear and scheming behind his back!!!
No for me it's definitely time to say thanks for all your efforts but goodbye!!!
[Post edited 5 Dec 2015 21:36]
Monk on 21:31 - Dec 5 with 2806 viewsymaohyd

I wanted GM to be manager, argued his corner on here and I suppose given the very short careers of prem managers he's done relatively well.

It is what it is though and the here and now shows that he needs to go. He will always be a club legend, when he does go it may become a little acrimonious but time is a great healer.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Monk on 21:35 - Dec 5 with 2765 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Monk on 21:30 - Dec 5 by UplandsJack

OP - Im sorry but I honestly can't believe you've posted that...
Just look at his record this season.... I think he's used up all his legend brownie points, don't you?
Any other manager would have been gone a good while back... Just think back to Laudrup! His record wasn't as bad as Monks, he had more injuries, Europe to cope with yet he got the chop.
Yes it might have had more to do with the off field antics, but monks has had similar problems to deal with and he didn't have A monk type character whispering in HJ ear and scheming behind his back!!!
No for me it's definitely time to say thanks for all your efforts but goodbye!!!
[Post edited 5 Dec 2015 21:36]

In that case be ready fro the unveiling of our new player manager , Monsuier Franck Tabannou !!!!!!

Monk on 21:37 - Dec 5 with 2745 viewsUplandsJack

Monk on 21:35 - Dec 5 by Brynmill_Jack

In that case be ready fro the unveiling of our new player manager , Monsuier Franck Tabannou !!!!!!

Lol...
Monk on 21:40 - Dec 5 with 2716 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Monk on 21:37 - Dec 5 by UplandsJack

Lol...

Who will fr once and for all rid us of all the trouble making English players in our squad. And replacing them with Swiss and Belgians

Monk on 22:25 - Dec 5 with 2591 viewsAngelRangelQS

Monk on 21:22 - Dec 5 by Darran

It's called football Mate if you don't win football matches you gets the bullet,that's they way it's alway been and always will.

It's not football, it's life. If anyone was as poor at their job as monk has been over the last 3 months they'd be under pressure too
Monk on 22:27 - Dec 5 with 2574 viewsDarran

Monk on 22:25 - Dec 5 by AngelRangelQS

It's not football, it's life. If anyone was as poor at their job as monk has been over the last 3 months they'd be under pressure too

Well yeah but I was just getting at the FACT that the manager goes out the door in these situations mun but I take your point.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Monk on 22:39 - Dec 5 with 2514 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Monk on 22:27 - Dec 5 by Darran

Well yeah but I was just getting at the FACT that the manager goes out the door in these situations mun but I take your point.

Perhaps we should sack all of the players and build a team around Garry

Monk on 23:11 - Dec 5 with 2439 viewsDICKIETAPISAJACK

If GM wasn't a club legend he'd av gone already, out of his depth, I'm afraid. The board av a choice ttfn Monk or ttfn premier lge.

Happy Days :-)

Monk on 00:25 - Dec 6 with 2334 viewsBloodyhills

You are joking aren't you? The club give gave him a huge leg up into management. He did well last year without us really playing good football. This year as things are he will take us down.

Do you want us to be relegated?

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Monk on 00:27 - Dec 6 with 2316 viewsBloodyhills

We can't defend, can't create chances, the players only show some passion when it comes to chasing buses. It's not really just down to Gomis and Eder is it.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Monk on 00:33 - Dec 6 with 2301 viewsjack247

There are two ways the vast majority of managers leave clubs, they get sacked/fall on their sword or they move on to somewhere bigger. Every club legend that takes a job knows they are putting their legacy on the line.

For me, it just didn't work out for Garry this season, he drifted too far from our ethos. If he goes now, we recover our style and do enough to stay up, I will remember him as the man who made the block in the playoff final, the man who captained us through to the Premier League, played for us in every division and achieved an 8th placed finish in the best league in the world in his first full season. If he stays too long and we end up going down, that will be his legacy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024