Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More trouble in France 23:04 - Jul 14 with 9586 viewsBLAZE

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3691019/Several-people-injured-truck-cra

More trouble in France on 23:42 - Jul 14 with 3941 viewsMrSwerve

People speculating that it's an ISIS attack already, have I missed something? Doesn't seem like anything points to them yet...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

More trouble in France on 23:47 - Jul 14 with 3907 viewsPozuelosSideys

Drivers of the truck shot dead by police?

I notice social media infested with American idiots saying this "proves" gun regulation wouldnt stop mass shootings and terrorist attacks. Just how thick do you need to be to put all that together with some weird sort of logic?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

More trouble in France on 00:10 - Jul 15 with 3888 viewsBigPhilG

73 dead now. What the hell is the world coming to. Horrendous
More trouble in France on 00:21 - Jul 15 with 3872 viewsTreforys_Jack

Been on that road many many times, Lovely place Absolutely shocking, this is still the beginning i feel, there were rumours of a hostage situation going on as well in a hotel, but can't see that being reported anywhere now so hopefully a wrong report
RIP to the victims
More trouble in France on 00:54 - Jul 15 with 3840 viewsKilkennyjack

Sad. Heart breaking. Senseless. RIP.

Beware of the Risen People

More trouble in France on 01:03 - Jul 15 with 3821 viewsmonmouth

This shit can never be stopped. We have to accept now that these things are going to happen, it has joined the everyday risks of cancer, road accidents, heart disease and depressive suicide as a random potential killer. The first thing that should happen is zero press coverage and ban these 24 hour news shitheads. No chance of that of course. Never was the phrase oxygen of publicity so apposite and so virulent.

Shattering. RIP innocent people.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

More trouble in France on 02:06 - Jul 15 with 3784 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I'm starting to give up on humanity .

Dreadful dreadful stuff

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

More trouble in France on 04:06 - Jul 15 with 3750 viewsLoyal

This is simple dreadful, to see so many children involved is sickening.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

More trouble in France on 07:02 - Jul 15 with 3678 viewsbuilthjack

Awful news. Bastard.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

More trouble in France on 07:36 - Jul 15 with 3618 viewsPrivate_Partz

More trouble in France on 04:06 - Jul 15 by Loyal

This is simple dreadful, to see so many children involved is sickening.

Indeed. Sympathies go out to all the the families who have been affected by this atrocity. The pictures are completely harrowing.
I also worry about the French Presidents response which seems to be to increase the bombing of Syria whilst early reports suggest that this could again have been internal and caused by a French Tunisian passport holder.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

More trouble in France on 08:29 - Jul 15 with 3565 viewsPegojack

More trouble in France on 07:36 - Jul 15 by Private_Partz

Indeed. Sympathies go out to all the the families who have been affected by this atrocity. The pictures are completely harrowing.
I also worry about the French Presidents response which seems to be to increase the bombing of Syria whilst early reports suggest that this could again have been internal and caused by a French Tunisian passport holder.

It's difficult to know what the West's response can be to Islamic terrorism other than to hit the visible representatives of this philosophy, wherever they are in the world. Does it do any good? Debatable.

I wonder if the time is coming when the West will have to up their game and take on Isis throughout the world militarily wherever they manifest themselves - Syria, Iraq, Libya, West Africa - and wipe them out, or send them underground, which is more likely.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2016 8:37]
More trouble in France on 08:52 - Jul 15 with 3531 viewsnantywatcher

The harrowing factor is that this tragedy was almost impossible to foresee or stop. A low life criminal acting alone - last night's carnage did not need, or seemingly involve, an organisation. One man destroying hundreds of lives. So incredibly sad.
More trouble in France on 09:13 - Jul 15 with 3499 viewstrampie

Is multiculturalism a good thing ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

More trouble in France on 09:20 - Jul 15 with 3480 viewsLeonisGod

More trouble in France on 09:13 - Jul 15 by trampie

Is multiculturalism a good thing ?

Depends how much of a small world view you want
More trouble in France on 09:22 - Jul 15 with 3472 viewstrefelinjack

Religion is evil
More trouble in France on 09:28 - Jul 15 with 3454 viewstrampie

More trouble in France on 09:20 - Jul 15 by LeonisGod

The powerful groups and countries dictate the rules.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

More trouble in France on 10:13 - Jul 15 with 3400 viewsmacthejack

We're in the well defined cycle now:
1) Innocent civilians get murdered by terrorists.
2) Various artists rush to create the catchiest 'solidarity sketch'. Someone translates 'I am Nice' and quickly creates a meme, while Facebook superimpose the French flag over our photos.
3) Right leaning parties blame refugees, oblivious to the issue of home grown terrorism.
4) Naive lefties everywhere share as much content as possible from point 2, while going to great lengths to blame everything but Islam as loud as they can.
5) Left leaning parties tell us all to be unified, denounce the right and praise the failed experiment known as 'multi-culture'.
6) We absorb a media frenzy for a week or so. Media play Islam-dodge bingo with a stream of commentators all avoiding the I-word, while politicians point score like crazy against each other.
7) Nothing meaningful gets done and we wait a few months to jump to point 1 again.
More trouble in France on 10:24 - Jul 15 with 3383 viewsyescomeon

Friends of ours caught up in this last night. Thanks be to any higher power there may be they are OK. Thoughts with the families of those who weren't so lucky.

Upthecity!

More trouble in France on 10:33 - Jul 15 with 3366 viewsSwaneeRiver

Sad day.
RIP and thoughts are with all the families involved
More trouble in France on 10:54 - Jul 15 with 3322 viewsdailew

Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel.

Religion of peace strikes again.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

More trouble in France on 11:16 - Jul 15 with 3288 viewsBoundy

More trouble in France on 09:20 - Jul 15 by LeonisGod

If it keeps people safe from arse wipes like this then I think i prefer to have small world view but read and watch the world via other forms of media rather than having Harry Hussain living next door planning his next atrocity .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

More trouble in France on 11:45 - Jul 15 with 3230 viewsmonmouth

More trouble in France on 11:16 - Jul 15 by Boundy

If it keeps people safe from arse wipes like this then I think i prefer to have small world view but read and watch the world via other forms of media rather than having Harry Hussain living next door planning his next atrocity .

We gave up that right when we acted Mr World Billybig Bollux and invaded/bombed Iraq/Libya/Syria/Afghanistan. Sadly, no heartbreakingly, there is probably next to no chance that we will escape another dose or two of this, Little England or not.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

More trouble in France on 11:47 - Jul 15 with 3227 viewsMrSwerve

More trouble in France on 10:54 - Jul 15 by dailew

Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel.

Religion of peace strikes again.

I'm the last person to stick up for religion, but I'll ask again, what evidence is there to show that he did this in the name of religion?

Just playing devil's advocate - I know it's probably likely - but the media and many others have jumped to 'Muslim terrorist attack' straight away. I've seen no evidence yet.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

More trouble in France on 12:04 - Jul 15 with 3194 viewsLeonisGod

More trouble in France on 11:16 - Jul 15 by Boundy

The trouble is that we're part of a global culture and economy in so many different ways now. We don't really have the option of cutting ourselves off from the world. Well we do, but the UK as we know it know couldn't function.

I'd rather we stuck two fingers up to these c*nts and tell them they're not going to stop us working with others around the world for a (hopefully) better life for all.
More trouble in France on 12:10 - Jul 15 with 3175 viewsdailew

More trouble in France on 11:47 - Jul 15 by MrSwerve

I'm the last person to stick up for religion, but I'll ask again, what evidence is there to show that he did this in the name of religion?

Just playing devil's advocate - I know it's probably likely - but the media and many others have jumped to 'Muslim terrorist attack' straight away. I've seen no evidence yet.

He's most probably a Muslim. His views heavily informed by his religion.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024