Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where do we go from here? 18:11 - Nov 6 with 3099 viewsHeadmaster

1) We don't have the players or depth of squad needed to compete at this level

2) We have owners who don't communicate with the fans/trust

3) We have a chairman who is past his expiry date, still defending our transfer policy

4) We have a manager who is in over his head

Where do we go from here? What are our next steps? There was chanting today, which is good, but real action needs to be taken. I have no idea what comes next, but I'm sick to death of having to watch the same old sh!t every week.
Where do we go from here? on 18:14 - Nov 6 with 2326 viewsheadcleaner

Does HJ attend training up at the upper killay training complex? Maybe thats the best place to catch him for a chat. Bradley will certainly be there as will the players
Where do we go from here? on 18:21 - Nov 6 with 2240 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Try to get back playing the football the supporters all want, whatever division we end up in next year,

Weed the squad accordingly.

Sign players bought into the club whatever happens.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Where do we go from here? on 18:21 - Nov 6 with 2238 views34dfgdf54

It's worrying because we have owners who you'd imagine will be cutting their losses in anyway necessary when we are relegated. What's equally as worrying is there probably isn't one person there who has the future prospects of Swansea City in their minds other than the trust who are going to be kept well out of the loop.

In an ideal world, I wouldn't spend in January, damage has been done, you won't fix the failures of the last 5 transfer windows in a month, the likelihood is that we will already be too far adrift by January anyway. I would start the recruitment of a new manager to stabilise us in the Championship and maybe even have a push for promotion. Take it on the chin and go again. We've been in worse predicaments.
Where do we go from here? on 18:22 - Nov 6 with 2222 viewsOldjack

Down and down again if it's not sorted ,i can't see a way out of this, Huw & co can go and fuk themselves ,I'll never ever believe a word theses little fuks ever say again

Our only hope now is the Yanks get a grip sack Bob and get a tried and tested gov back in charge asap ,HELLO Sam come and save us NOWWWWWWWWWWWW

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Where do we go from here? on 18:46 - Nov 6 with 2074 viewsunion_jack

We start planning for next season now.

Accept our fate early and plan for the Championship giving players who will be playing for us next season invaluable experience.

As for the managerial question, I really don't have an answer. Sack him, we lose more money and start all over again. Keep him, more of the same.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Where do we go from here? on 18:47 - Nov 6 with 2057 viewsSmellyplumz

Down is where we go next.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Where do we go from here? on 18:54 - Nov 6 with 2021 viewsJack_Kass

I actually think BB is a decent enough manager to keep us in the league, performances are not without effort at the moment, its just at the moment a large % of the squad is just not good enough, tactically or technically at this level.

I think we just accept we're in for a miserable 6 or so months , we can either accept that and try fight to salvage something on the field, or just roll over and plan for next season so that the crash landing is not too severe.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Where do we go from here? on 18:57 - Nov 6 with 1967 viewsSmellyplumz

Where do we go from here? on 18:54 - Nov 6 by Jack_Kass

I actually think BB is a decent enough manager to keep us in the league, performances are not without effort at the moment, its just at the moment a large % of the squad is just not good enough, tactically or technically at this level.

I think we just accept we're in for a miserable 6 or so months , we can either accept that and try fight to salvage something on the field, or just roll over and plan for next season so that the crash landing is not too severe.

Haha did you watch the first half, no effort at all, simply awful. Please get yourself to rehab quickly.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

Where do we go from here? on 19:00 - Nov 6 with 1945 viewsDr_Winston

First thing to do is remove all trace of previous ownership. Jenkins, Dineen, Van C*ntface, Morgan, all of them have to go. If we're going to stand any chance of survival on the pitch we have to cure the toxic atmosphere off it, and that won't happen whilst these individuals are still present.

At the moment we're reeking of Villa or Newcastle. Off the pitch distractions that'll just get in the way of putting things right in the team. We need to thoroughly cauterise the wound.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Where do we go from here? on 19:02 - Nov 6 with 1924 viewsbarry_island

Is it down to the lake I fear?

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Where do we go from here? on 19:06 - Nov 6 with 1900 viewsperchrockjack

I admit winston is bang on here

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Where do we go from here? on 19:11 - Nov 6 with 1868 viewsjacktar

Where do we go from here? on 19:00 - Nov 6 by Dr_Winston

First thing to do is remove all trace of previous ownership. Jenkins, Dineen, Van C*ntface, Morgan, all of them have to go. If we're going to stand any chance of survival on the pitch we have to cure the toxic atmosphere off it, and that won't happen whilst these individuals are still present.

At the moment we're reeking of Villa or Newcastle. Off the pitch distractions that'll just get in the way of putting things right in the team. We need to thoroughly cauterise the wound.

Yep!

Please excuse the American accent.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Where do we go from here? on 19:42 - Nov 6 with 1768 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Maybe we could ask Man U nicely to leave Schweinsteiger behind and use him as a start to assemble a "dirty dozen" type squad of criminals and the unwanted.

The extra player would be handy too.

Where do we go from here? on 19:45 - Nov 6 with 1743 viewsWarwickHunt

"I actually think BB is a decent enough manager to keep us in the league"

Staggering.
Where do we go from here? on 20:11 - Nov 6 with 1684 viewsmajorraglan

Where do we go from here? on 19:00 - Nov 6 by Dr_Winston

Unfortunately, I believe the old gang still own 11% of the shares, so they will still have an interest going forward, I suspect they retained that stake in the event the new owners were able to take us to the next level and they would cash in along with Messrs Levein and Kaplan.

The danger is it goes Pete Tong, the Trust doesn't have sufficient money to buy the American owners out and they come back as "white knight saviours."

I am pretty disgusted by what's happened, and I will not purchase any more merchandise etc until things change.
Where do we go from here? on 20:19 - Nov 6 with 1642 viewsLeonWasGod

A) Stick. Keep Bob, prey, stick to the basics and get the squad ready for the Championship.

Or

B) Twist. Get a decent manager in and then in Jan 3-4 top quality players to replace those that have been bled from us over the last few years. Which means Jenkins has to go or be kept away from recruitment. Which means we need a manager who knows his onions and can attract good players.

Option B might give us a chance of staying up, but is expensive. So won't happen imo.
Where do we go from here? on 20:21 - Nov 6 with 1623 viewsicecoldjack

Where do we go from here? on 18:21 - Nov 6 by 34dfgdf54

It's worrying because we have owners who you'd imagine will be cutting their losses in anyway necessary when we are relegated. What's equally as worrying is there probably isn't one person there who has the future prospects of Swansea City in their minds other than the trust who are going to be kept well out of the loop.

In an ideal world, I wouldn't spend in January, damage has been done, you won't fix the failures of the last 5 transfer windows in a month, the likelihood is that we will already be too far adrift by January anyway. I would start the recruitment of a new manager to stabilise us in the Championship and maybe even have a push for promotion. Take it on the chin and go again. We've been in worse predicaments.

Can't argue with that . Sound logic.

In fairness securing routs,dyer,Leon and rangel on longer contracts seemed to point to forward planning of a sort !

It's almost like huw was expecting this don't you think ?
Where do we go from here? on 20:25 - Nov 6 with 1576 viewsMatlock_Jack

Where do we go from here? on 20:19 - Nov 6 by LeonWasGod

A) Stick. Keep Bob, prey, stick to the basics and get the squad ready for the Championship.

Or

B) Twist. Get a decent manager in and then in Jan 3-4 top quality players to replace those that have been bled from us over the last few years. Which means Jenkins has to go or be kept away from recruitment. Which means we need a manager who knows his onions and can attract good players.

Option B might give us a chance of staying up, but is expensive. So won't happen imo.

I agree with your assessment of option A): we will be demoted.

Our only chance is to spend money in January and money that can go right to work, not occupying squad reinforcements.
Where do we go from here? on 20:31 - Nov 6 with 1526 viewswestwalesed

Where do we go from here? on 20:21 - Nov 6 by icecoldjack

In fairness securing routs,dyer,Leon and rangel on longer contracts seemed to point to forward planning of a sort !

I'm not a hundred percent sure they could do a job in the Championship to be honest!

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Where do we go from here? on 20:34 - Nov 6 with 1506 viewsdobjack2

Where do we go from here? on 19:45 - Nov 6 by WarwickHunt

"I actually think BB is a decent enough manager to keep us in the league"

Staggering.

I think he means football league and I'm not even convinced about that.
Where do we go from here? on 20:42 - Nov 6 with 1476 viewsicecoldjack

Where do we go from here? on 20:31 - Nov 6 by westwalesed

I'm not a hundred percent sure they could do a job in the Championship to be honest!

I think they will be the glue that the young players will look to myself, no other reason for signing them on other than for that purpose IMO.

Most players will move on and we will be left with bare bones (hopefully)
I just prey to fookin god we still have 50% relegation clauses in our contracts !
Brace yourself for that to be the next fook up !
Where do we go from here? on 20:45 - Nov 6 with 1464 viewsmax936

Where do we go from here? on 20:21 - Nov 6 by icecoldjack

Don't forget Bartley has had a new contract as well, was it a contingency plan or was it a fore warned knowledge?

There won't be any joy for them to continue life in Swansea that's forsure, I know of quite a few that used to enjoy going to Morgans for a drink, they don't go there anymore, I've never been fused on the place myself pretentious and expensive shite place.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Where do we go from here? on 20:48 - Nov 6 with 1441 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Thing is. I read Koeman's reaction to the tuning his team got off Chelsea today:

http://metro.co.uk/2016/11/05/ronald-koeman-in-awe-of-chelseas-3-4-3-formation-a

And you just know his team is going to learn from that.

What did we learn today?

Where do we go from here? on 20:53 - Nov 6 with 1417 views3swan

Where do we go from here? on 20:48 - Nov 6 by NeiltheTaylor

Thing is. I read Koeman's reaction to the tuning his team got off Chelsea today:

http://metro.co.uk/2016/11/05/ronald-koeman-in-awe-of-chelseas-3-4-3-formation-a

And you just know his team is going to learn from that.

What did we learn today?

That tactics are lets make it to half time by sitting back and then throw on 2 wingers.

Also a game of football can be played in 1 half of the pitch for 45 mins
Where do we go from here? on 20:57 - Nov 6 with 1393 viewsClinton

A lot of that team have proved themselves to be technically good enough over the last few seasons. Evidence: they have been in the team and we have survived in the Premier League. They are now too old.
The manager is in charge of tactics. He is not good enough.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024