Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangel talking about basics. 18:24 - Dec 18 with 2198 viewsicecoldjack

“We are not doing the basics right, especially without the ball and it is costing us"

“We are very disappointed. It is the same story, we did not defend well enough, every ball in the box we are conceding,”
So Rangel is basically saying nothing has changed and we are repeating the same mistakes week in week out.

So what the fook are the management doing aout it then?

Bob,Williams and curt. whats actually taking place in training? anyone know?

Why are we getting worse with every game?

Credit Angel, we all know he is 2yrs past his peak and shouldn't even be on the field but he tries his best, no need for him to state the obvious though!!

Clueless manager and players losing belief in tactics and preparation is what we'd prefer to hear!

Is this a pointer toward Bob though?

Thoughts?

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/were-sorry-swansea-cit

Rangel talking about basics. on 18:32 - Dec 18 with 2150 viewspencoedjack

Also helps when you have the ball not to pass to an opponent

Maybe bob can start training this week with that
Rangel talking about basics. on 18:35 - Dec 18 with 2140 viewsmonmouth

Thoughts? Everything about our club has turned to ratshit. Everything.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Rangel talking about basics. on 18:41 - Dec 18 with 2109 viewsTheKirkyLife

At this point I'd take Rangel as manager over Bob. Sad times.
Rangel talking about basics. on 19:25 - Dec 18 with 2016 viewsTheResurrection

This is a pathetic attempt at plucking anything out from the air in yet another attempt to points score.

Gylfi Siguurdsson gave the ball away TWICE in the lead up to the crucial opening goal, the second time he sat on this ass longer than he did for the first one.

Rangel went bombing down the line, probably naively at that stage of the game and left a gaping chasm for them to run into. Mawson got pulled out to right back and Taylor and Amat both reacted slowly and turned their backs on the ball.

There's nothing about coaching there - that's players just not doing the basics right.

It was never a throw in but the pen was a terrible, lazy tackle from Amat - nothing to do with coaching.

At this very moment in time, away from home, Siggy is our big problem. His attitude has changed and we may be better off getting £25m for him and sell one or two others and hope we can bring in tougher, more wiley competitors.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Rangel talking about basics. on 19:30 - Dec 18 with 1984 viewsDarran

Rangel talking about basics. on 19:25 - Dec 18 by TheResurrection

This is a pathetic attempt at plucking anything out from the air in yet another attempt to points score.

Gylfi Siguurdsson gave the ball away TWICE in the lead up to the crucial opening goal, the second time he sat on this ass longer than he did for the first one.

Rangel went bombing down the line, probably naively at that stage of the game and left a gaping chasm for them to run into. Mawson got pulled out to right back and Taylor and Amat both reacted slowly and turned their backs on the ball.

There's nothing about coaching there - that's players just not doing the basics right.

It was never a throw in but the pen was a terrible, lazy tackle from Amat - nothing to do with coaching.

At this very moment in time, away from home, Siggy is our big problem. His attitude has changed and we may be better off getting £25m for him and sell one or two others and hope we can bring in tougher, more wiley competitors.

This isn't a go at icecoldjack because he's been very nice to me recently but he's never been able to grasp that players talk shit.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Rangel talking about basics. on 19:34 - Dec 18 with 1960 viewsWatchman

quite frankly not good enough

the money these thiefs get, it should be a given that the basics are done

#uttershambles

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Rangel talking about basics. on 19:45 - Dec 18 with 1884 viewsicecoldjack

Wow.just wow.

So if Siggy is as bad as you say away from home, isn't bob at fault for picking him?

Painted yourself into a corner there fella.
Rangel talking about basics. on 19:52 - Dec 18 with 1860 viewsicecoldjack

Rangel talking about basics. on 19:30 - Dec 18 by Darran

This isn't a go at icecoldjack because he's been very nice to me recently but he's never been able to grasp that players talk shit.

Grasp it very well. Most are also dull as dish water too.
Login to get fewer ads

Rangel talking about basics. on 19:54 - Dec 18 with 1847 viewsGreatBritton

Rangel talking about basics. on 19:52 - Dec 18 by icecoldjack

Grasp it very well. Most are also dull as dish water too.

ditch water*
Rangel talking about basics. on 19:57 - Dec 18 with 1832 viewsmorningstar

Fact is, we can all pick out players who have under performed, not given 100%, lost a bit of form etc, but Weds, the thought came to mind, and yesterday it was rammed home to me that the team as a whole collective have simply given up. No matter what Rangel or any other player may say publicly to the media, they are all on the floor. They feel and look like a beaten team, and no matter what is going on with regards to takeovers sell outs or anything else, the blame for that lies squarely with one man.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 20:00]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Rangel talking about basics. on 20:00 - Dec 18 with 1812 viewswaynekerr55

Rangel talking about basics. on 19:54 - Dec 18 by GreatBritton

ditch water*

Modern bloody linguists, hey?😂
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 20:00]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Rangel talking about basics. on 20:39 - Dec 18 with 1688 viewsJoe_bradshaw

That makes a lot of sense but I don't believe that the people running the club, new and old, have the desire or, even more importantly, the knowledge to bring in tougher, more wiley competitors.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Rangel talking about basics. on 21:22 - Dec 18 with 1593 viewsdameedna

I dont like to diss players though I am hoping Gylfi and Amat take a rest on Boxing Day.
Id bring in Fer for Gylfi and if he is fit, Fernández for Amat.
Expect to see Ayew in and around the box if he plays.
We need to improve our defending even if it means we dont concede at home.
Gylfi losing possession and Amat or Vdh diving in will be punished.
Rangel talking about basics. on 21:41 - Dec 18 with 1529 viewsskippyjack

He's about 8 games too late mind.. but it's consistent basic f*ck ups of epic proportions.

I have seen less errors in the Swansea Senior League in 8 games.

That's how bad we are.. we have conceded 28 in 10.. and we were lucky to only concede 28.. should've been about 48.

We could pick a few fit people in the crowd who could probably do a better job over an 8 game stretch.

And it's not even fan overreaction.. statistics back up our case.. maybe a few youngsters can come in and do a more thorough job.

Jay Fulton has been our most consistent player since Bob took the reins.. some players need to look at themselves, and consider whether the Premier League matches their ability and wage packet.

we have a wage bill in excess of 40 million+.. and we should've lost about 10-0 to Spurs, 5-0 to West Brom and 5-0 to Middlesbrough..

We'd struggle in League One, with this consistency.. maybe give a local Senior League team a friendly game.. and see how truly inept we are.. because I think that Senior League players could give them a problem.. especially with a bit of pace up top, and being compact.. i'd fancy their chances.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Rangel talking about basics. on 23:11 - Dec 18 with 1388 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Rangel talking about basics. on 18:32 - Dec 18 by pencoedjack

Also helps when you have the ball not to pass to an opponent

Maybe bob can start training this week with that

Yes, especially using their instep. It's Bob's secret to success see

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Rangel talking about basics. on 23:41 - Dec 18 with 1343 viewsjack2jack

Not good reading to be honest,sounds like they are out of ideas to me,finding it hard to react after going behind,is that down to the players manager or both?
Rangel talking about basics. on 10:00 - Dec 19 with 1214 viewswestwalesed

Rangel talking about basics. on 21:41 - Dec 18 by skippyjack

He's about 8 games too late mind.. but it's consistent basic f*ck ups of epic proportions.

I have seen less errors in the Swansea Senior League in 8 games.

That's how bad we are.. we have conceded 28 in 10.. and we were lucky to only concede 28.. should've been about 48.

We could pick a few fit people in the crowd who could probably do a better job over an 8 game stretch.

And it's not even fan overreaction.. statistics back up our case.. maybe a few youngsters can come in and do a more thorough job.

Jay Fulton has been our most consistent player since Bob took the reins.. some players need to look at themselves, and consider whether the Premier League matches their ability and wage packet.

we have a wage bill in excess of 40 million+.. and we should've lost about 10-0 to Spurs, 5-0 to West Brom and 5-0 to Middlesbrough..

We'd struggle in League One, with this consistency.. maybe give a local Senior League team a friendly game.. and see how truly inept we are.. because I think that Senior League players could give them a problem.. especially with a bit of pace up top, and being compact.. i'd fancy their chances.

This post especially in terms of how "Luck" we have been with results.

Stoke could have scored 5 or 6.
Everton should have scored 5 or 6.
Man Utd could have scored 5 in the first half alone.
Spurs could easily have scored 10.
Boro, the worst scorers in the leagues, should have scored 5 or 6.

Etc etc etc etc

It's horrific.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Rangel talking about basics. on 10:19 - Dec 19 with 1166 viewsA_Fans_Dad

When you consider things were not this bad under Guidolin, who apparently some of the players did not like, it does not say much for Bradley does it?
Surely after what Angel said this is a "Motivation" problem isn't it?

I know they are all very well payed professional but listening to what Angel said they are competely lost and let's face it he IS one of the defence he is talking about being so bad.
Rangel talking about basics. on 10:27 - Dec 19 with 1146 viewswestwalesed

Rangel talking about basics. on 10:19 - Dec 19 by A_Fans_Dad

When you consider things were not this bad under Guidolin, who apparently some of the players did not like, it does not say much for Bradley does it?
Surely after what Angel said this is a "Motivation" problem isn't it?

I know they are all very well payed professional but listening to what Angel said they are competely lost and let's face it he IS one of the defence he is talking about being so bad.

Also for Angel to speak so candidly, as one of the senior players at the club, speaks volumes about how lost they all are. F**k me. It's so infuriating. Siggy changing things in the middle of a game, clueless Bob standing on the sidelines mouth open..........

..........Jermaine Jenas had it right when he said that Swansea had "committed suicide" - we have done this to ourselves

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Rangel talking about basics. on 10:33 - Dec 19 with 1140 views34dfgdf54

I know I continually beat the same drum, but I have never seen a group of players continually bullied by opposing teams physically. We have players over 6 foot, who can not win a header, literally scared of attacking the ball at set pieces.

It's not their fault they are not good enough, but you can not condone the way they completely crumble when the going gets tough, the buck stops with the manager.

After the West Brom game Wednesday my mate said coming home, if we sacked Bradley and got someone like Allardyce in, players like Taylor, Naughton, Montero, Barrow, Fernandez, Fabianski would not know what had hit them. He would on their case from the minute he walks through the door. Shirking out of challenges, walking around with their head down away from home after going a goal behind would not be tolerated. I leave Cork out of that list because he tries his best, he just wouldn't get a game anywhere else in this league and probably not for any team in the top half of Championship.
Rangel talking about basics. on 10:55 - Dec 19 with 1099 viewsandrew

Yes, let's sell our best and hardest working player.

Where you think that £25M is going to go? In Americans pockets, or on garbage like the last £25M spent.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Rangel talking about basics. on 11:11 - Dec 19 with 1068 viewsploppy

It seems nuts to criticise Siggy, but by god his first touch is awful sometimes. I'd go as far as to say that his touch isn't good enough in tight areas for him to be a top class number 10. Quite honestly, I think we are his level - he's certainly not good enough for a top 4 side otherwise someone would have taken him by now. Having said that, we'd be buggered without him.
Rangel talking about basics. on 12:21 - Dec 19 with 1023 viewsdeanscfc

Has to be a cardiff troll. Nobody could be so deluded as to to want to lay the blame on and want to get rid of our best player.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024