Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trident again 15:04 - Jan 22 with 4125 viewsHighjack

Surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet. Apparently a test firing of one of the blank missiles went slightly astray and headed straight for the east coast of America days before the vote to renew it. This event was surpressed until now when presumably someone with some sort of political motive has decided to leak it to the papers.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Trident again on 14:19 - Jan 23 with 811 viewsperchrockjack

Wales again eh ,trampie.

Leave it out ffs.

We re part of the United Kingdom, like Northern Ireland

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Trident again on 15:14 - Jan 23 with 771 viewsGroo

Trident again on 14:19 - Jan 23 by perchrockjack

Wales again eh ,trampie.

Leave it out ffs.

We re part of the United Kingdom, like Northern Ireland

Trampie thinks Wales is covered by an invisible lead dome, so when those nasty English gets nuked Wales would be safe.

Duh!

Groo does what Groo does best

Trident again on 17:15 - Jan 23 with 742 viewstrampie

Trident again on 15:14 - Jan 23 by Groo

Trampie thinks Wales is covered by an invisible lead dome, so when those nasty English gets nuked Wales would be safe.

Duh!

Any overseas power bombing England would be bombing our land its the occupied territories and all that, when King Arthur and his knights are woken from their sleeping chamber the occupied territories will be returned to us, so we would not want any big holes in it.

I don't think Brit Nats realise that the parties offering the greatest amount of devolution or even independence policies are tailored as such, unionist parties policies are tailored towards a united union.

Lots of people that would vote for independence would expect Wales for example not to have the bomb [we could not afford it anyway] but if they wake up to a Brit Nat government those very same people would expect the United Kingdom to have the bomb, because an independent Wales [like a lot of small countries] would not be seen as a threat to countries around the World whereas some around the World might see the United Kingdom as a threat, therefore many think the UK needs the bomb as a deterrent.

It would not be illogical for a voter of Plaid or the SNP to not want the bomb if their countries were independent states but to want the bomb if Wales and/or Scotland were not independent but still part of the UK.

Like I have noted in the past [as well as others], what's good for Wales is not necessarily good for the UK and what's good for the UK is not always good for Wales.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2017 17:23]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Trident again on 19:02 - Jan 23 with 705 viewsGroo

Trident again on 14:14 - Jan 23 by Kerouac

It's funny, because since Putin has been making some moves those countries you describe seem mighty keen on those who have been investing in defence and not shirking our responsibilities to put our troops and tanks etc. between them and the Russians.

You think that is the way to go do you?
...and in the event of Russian invasion or the Turks kicking off, why the fukk should Americans send their sons to die for the arrogant, feckless, European scroungers who put themselves in such a dire situation?

You forget, some of these guys would welcome Putin taking over this Country.

Groo does what Groo does best

Trident again on 19:59 - Jan 23 with 682 viewsHumpty

Trident again on 19:02 - Jan 23 by Groo

You forget, some of these guys would welcome Putin taking over this Country.

Actually it's the Trumpies and the Kippers who suddenly want to be besties with Mr Putin.

Keep up.
Trident again on 20:05 - Jan 23 with 680 viewsLohengrin

Trident again on 19:59 - Jan 23 by Humpty

Actually it's the Trumpies and the Kippers who suddenly want to be besties with Mr Putin.

Keep up.

The UKIP crowd seem to have got him confused with Donny Osmond. They blush and go all giggly like pre-pubescent girls whenever he is mentioned. All very odd.

Trampie is... well.. Trampie.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Trident again on 20:09 - Jan 23 with 670 viewssiralan

If it comes to nuclear war it would not matter to us where trident exploded if the enemies nuclear weapons exploded here.

Nuclear weapons are a deterrent if that fails for whatever reasons the world as we know it has ended.

There will not be much left in the aftermath of any future nuclear war so a few off target will make zero difference to mankind.

Really not worth thinking about totally waste of time.
Trident again on 20:34 - Jan 23 with 650 viewsrock1n

This should never be put out to the public, sometimes our press are really are beyond the pale.

This is something I don't need to know about.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Login to get fewer ads

Trident again on 06:48 - Jan 24 with 604 viewsKerouac

Trident again on 21:39 - Jan 22 by sherpajacob

Completely missing the point.

They public expect and frequently get politicians who cock up.

What is never tolerated is a cover up of a cock up.

The question is not whose fault was it that the missile went the wrong way, the question is did the prime minister know about the faulty test when she persuaded parliament to spend billions renewing it

A,question she failed to answer.

"What is never tolerated is a cover up of a cock up."

Speaking to The Times, an unnamed British military source claimed: "It was the Obama administration that asked the Cameron administration not to comment on this.

"The US administration may have been worried that there could be similar problems on other missiles.

"The British submarine successfully carried and launched the missile; the bit that went wrong was the US proprietary technology."

I don't need to add anything do I?
[Post edited 24 Jan 2017 7:14]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Trident again on 07:12 - Jan 24 with 601 viewsKerouac

Trident again on 21:46 - Jan 22 by exiledclaseboy

I'm not claiming anything. His post was self explanatory. You just made a whole load of stuff up so you could knock down your own straw men. Good stuff, it's what the internet is for. I found it vaguely amusing, more so with each post you make. You are an angry man.

If we are going to indulge in amateur psychiatry and make a diagnosis based on our posting history on an internet forum, please allow me to assess you;

1 - You are a shy, timid person, scared of your own shadow.
Over the course of your distinguished career as a civil servant the art of covering your own arse has become a reflex.
You are passive aggressive towards somebody like me because you suspect that I am one of those people (and you'd be right) to have gone out there and rode life like it was a bull while you sat behind your desk mulling over your unrequited love for Sandra on payroll whilst constructing elaborate arguments to explain away your inadequacy to your superiors.
Faced with the kind of people who; build businesses, employ their fellow Welshmen and generate the taxes to employ the likes of you...
your response is to attempt to look down your nose and condescend, belittle.
The source of this behaviour is of course your own insecurity and inferiority complex.
I maybe angry but you are bitter, bitter at a life wasted on triviality.
Your bitterness seeps out of you.

You are very welcome,
your invoice is in the post.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2017 7:18]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Trident again on 09:46 - Jan 24 with 567 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trident again on 07:12 - Jan 24 by Kerouac

If we are going to indulge in amateur psychiatry and make a diagnosis based on our posting history on an internet forum, please allow me to assess you;

Over the course of your distinguished career as a civil servant the art of covering your own arse has become a reflex.
You are passive aggressive towards somebody like me because you suspect that I am one of those people (and you'd be right) to have gone out there and rode life like it was a bull while you sat behind your desk mulling over your unrequited love for Sandra on payroll whilst constructing elaborate arguments to explain away your inadequacy to your superiors.
Faced with the kind of people who; build businesses, employ their fellow Welshmen and generate the taxes to employ the likes of you...
The source of this behaviour is of course your own insecurity and inferiority complex.

You are very welcome,

Ha. Love you too x

Poll: Tory leader

Trident again on 18:21 - Jan 24 with 523 viewsKilkennyjack

You are very welcome,

Wow, Sandra from payroll, now we are talking ....

Beware of the Risen People

Trident again on 18:23 - Jan 24 with 519 viewsKilkennyjack

Trident again on 17:15 - Jan 23 by trampie

Any overseas power bombing England would be bombing our land its the occupied territories and all that, when King Arthur and his knights are woken from their sleeping chamber the occupied territories will be returned to us, so we would not want any big holes in it.

I don't think Brit Nats realise that the parties offering the greatest amount of devolution or even independence policies are tailored as such, unionist parties policies are tailored towards a united union.

Lots of people that would vote for independence would expect Wales for example not to have the bomb [we could not afford it anyway] but if they wake up to a Brit Nat government those very same people would expect the United Kingdom to have the bomb, because an independent Wales [like a lot of small countries] would not be seen as a threat to countries around the World whereas some around the World might see the United Kingdom as a threat, therefore many think the UK needs the bomb as a deterrent.

It would not be illogical for a voter of Plaid or the SNP to not want the bomb if their countries were independent states but to want the bomb if Wales and/or Scotland were not independent but still part of the UK.

Like I have noted in the past [as well as others], what's good for Wales is not necessarily good for the UK and what's good for the UK is not always good for Wales.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2017 17:23]

The first paragraph is a classic. Quality.

Beware of the Risen People

Trident again on 00:14 - Jan 25 with 478 viewsHumpty

Trident again on 14:04 - Jan 23 by Ebo

Humpty - ??????

Another angry voice. Crack on.

Ebo.

I wasn't having a go at you.

I was laughing at the ever more demented Kerouac.
Trident again on 11:50 - Jan 25 with 434 viewsBadgeman

You are very welcome,

F**k me you must have a tiny c**k if you feel the need to make a post like that on an Internet forum.

The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason.
Poll: Is Huw's position untenable?

Trident again on 11:54 - Jan 25 with 431 viewsswanjackal

Trident again on 11:50 - Jan 25 by Badgeman

F**k me you must have a tiny c**k if you feel the need to make a post like that on an Internet forum.

Nothing wrong with having a micro-penis..........just makes you try harder.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024