Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) 11:58 - Mar 20 with 8300 viewsJack_Kass

Lets get this show on the road.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39325561
[Post edited 20 Mar 2017 11:59]

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 12:08 - Mar 20 with 5352 viewspikeypaul

9 wasted months.

At least we now know when we will offically be out of the ponzi scheme.

Great news.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 12:11 - Mar 20 with 5343 viewsblueytheblue

On John Major's birthday too.

There's a big f*ck you if ever I've seen one.

I like May's swagger.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 12:15 - Mar 20 with 5332 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Great. Time to see lots of lunatics calling anyone who voted for Brexit a racist, anti-immigration Nazi who was tricked by Boris Johnson.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 12:22 - Mar 20 with 5317 viewsHighjack

Finally.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 12:23 - Mar 20 with 5314 viewsHighjack

She is writing a letter though so it probably won't get there until a week Tuesday.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 12:25 - Mar 20 with 5306 viewssherpajacob

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 12:25 - Mar 20 with 5302 viewswestside

Why doesn't she wait until April 1st for all the fools that voted for it
Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 13:19 - Mar 20 with 5258 viewsEbo

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 12:11 - Mar 20 by blueytheblue

On John Major's birthday too.

There's a big f*ck you if ever I've seen one.

I like May's swagger.

F*ck her and I don't mean have sexual intercourse with her either

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Login to get fewer ads

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 13:20 - Mar 20 with 5252 viewslondonlisa2001

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 12:08 - Mar 20 by pikeypaul

9 wasted months.

At least we now know when we will offically be out of the ponzi scheme.

Great news.

And yet, as you told us all before, you voted to remain.

Have you forgotten?
Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 13:21 - Mar 20 with 5251 viewsPapaLazarou

Pull the trigger you say?!

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 13:36 - Mar 20 with 5234 viewsLord_Bony

Just do it Teresa baby.

pull the damned trigger and let's move on.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 13:39 - Mar 20 with 5224 viewsdickythorpe

Great time to become a fisherman.
Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 13:49 - Mar 20 with 5212 viewsLord_Bony

Exactly.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 13:50 - Mar 20 with 5204 viewsperchrockjack

The conservatives are never ever to be credited with anything anywhere by some on here

It's political myopia and sad really

Bring it on Trese . I'm sure she ll have full kit on including 5 denier nylons

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 13:54 - Mar 20 with 5202 viewsEbo

To paraphrase Trainspotting:

"Choose debt, poverty, social cleansing, homelessness, malnutrition, healthcare crisis, choose xenophobia, privatisation, depression, suicide, injustice, strikes, hate crime,, choose corruption, election fraud, tax evasion, gerrymandering, pilfered pension funds, working until your dead. Choose a way to end your life, choose brexit

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 13:55 - Mar 20 with 5195 viewsperchrockjack

TrainsSpotting

That people are impressed by this shite is sadness itself

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 14:00 - Mar 20 with 5187 viewsHighjack

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 13:54 - Mar 20 by Ebo

To paraphrase Trainspotting:

"Choose debt, poverty, social cleansing, homelessness, malnutrition, healthcare crisis, choose xenophobia, privatisation, depression, suicide, injustice, strikes, hate crime,, choose corruption, election fraud, tax evasion, gerrymandering, pilfered pension funds, working until your dead. Choose a way to end your life, choose brexit

To paraphrase Bruce Forsythe:

"We've had all those f ucking things for hundreds of years before Brexit came along anyway."

*Disclaimer: Bruce Forsythe might not have said this.

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 14:04 - Mar 20 with 5172 viewsblueytheblue

Polls now have those evil, horrible Tories ahead by 19%.

In the 18-24 demographic, evil horrible Tories ahead by 12%. A staggering figure, when you realise it takes years for people to shed the indoctrination by leftie teachers...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 14:10 - Mar 20 with 5161 viewsperchrockjack

Maybe the lids are waking up bluey and freeing themselves of parents indoctrination

Churchill was slagged off here yesterday by tramp mainly because of troops on Rhondda .

Millions looked up to Churchill as a leader of the country .

Had Curchill had his way the Americans and British would have got to Berlin before the raping murdering red army . Millions would have been spared the occupation of the Eastern Bloc countries

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 14:20 - Mar 20 with 5150 viewsTheResurrection

Post Brexit, what great big changes are you all expecting/hoping for?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 14:21 - Mar 20 with 5137 viewsDarran

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 14:20 - Mar 20 by TheResurrection

Bent bananas.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 14:23 - Mar 20 with 5143 viewsHighjack

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 14:20 - Mar 20 by TheResurrection

War with Germany.

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 14:24 - Mar 20 with 5138 viewsTheResurrection

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 14:21 - Mar 20 by Darran

Bent bananas.

You've got a massive gay crush on me haven't you?

And I don't want to know what you get up to with your bananas

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 14:32 - Mar 20 with 5116 viewsLeonWasGod

An alternative source of employment
Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 14:34 - Mar 20 with 5106 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Theresa to pull the trigger next Wednesday (29/03) on 14:24 - Mar 20 by TheResurrection

You've got a massive gay crush on me haven't you?

And I don't want to know what you get up to with your bananas

😂

Great question Res ,

What do people want out of it?

What do people think we will get out of it ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024