Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Heathrow 15:40 - Jul 14 with 11144 viewsJethroJack

A mate has spotted Siggy having a coffee in the Departure lounge.
Heathrow on 16:30 - Jul 14 with 3484 viewsmonmouth

It's bollocks. I've just seen him in a women's hairdressers in Newport. I told him that his head was not in the right place.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Heathrow on 16:31 - Jul 14 with 3479 viewsJackupnorth

Heathrow on 16:24 - Jul 14 by Shonky

I suggest a departure lounge is a pretty odd choice for a neutral location not to mention the fact that only travelling passengers are allowed in.

'...only travelling passengers are allowed in'

Seems like a fact is getting in the way of a good story!
Heathrow on 16:33 - Jul 14 with 3450 viewsWxmJax

Heathrow on 16:06 - Jul 14 by raynor94

Some are taking this thread a little to seriously

I was going to tell you to stop winding people up, people's nerves are on edge at the moment

My thoughts are that he will leave for around £45m. Bigger club, huge wage increase as well, I would. The club know that he'll be leaving as well.
We're puffing our chest out at the moment saying If you want him, pay the money or sod off, which is why he played at Barnet. A perfectly reasonable thing to do and I'd have been disappointed if they didn't. Gylfi then decides not to travel with the team (given bad advice ? I don't know) but if he is now joining the team it could be because he's been ordered to or that he realises that it wasn't the brightest thing to do.
I don't believe that Gylfi is one to rock the boat. Whatever anyone's opinion of him no one can deny that he always gives his all which is all you can ask.
We can't put bids in for direct replacements yet because that would weaken our hand regarding any transfer.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Heathrow on 16:49 - Jul 14 with 3348 viewsmax936

Heathrow on 16:33 - Jul 14 by WxmJax

I was going to tell you to stop winding people up, people's nerves are on edge at the moment

My thoughts are that he will leave for around £45m. Bigger club, huge wage increase as well, I would. The club know that he'll be leaving as well.
We're puffing our chest out at the moment saying If you want him, pay the money or sod off, which is why he played at Barnet. A perfectly reasonable thing to do and I'd have been disappointed if they didn't. Gylfi then decides not to travel with the team (given bad advice ? I don't know) but if he is now joining the team it could be because he's been ordered to or that he realises that it wasn't the brightest thing to do.
I don't believe that Gylfi is one to rock the boat. Whatever anyone's opinion of him no one can deny that he always gives his all which is all you can ask.
We can't put bids in for direct replacements yet because that would weaken our hand regarding any transfer.

I think I'd prefer it if he just left now, nailed on starter here, he won't be at Everton unless he plays on the wing, Rooney is nailed on for the No 10 spot for me.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Heathrow on 16:56 - Jul 14 with 3301 viewsmonmouth

Heathrow on 16:49 - Jul 14 by max936

I think I'd prefer it if he just left now, nailed on starter here, he won't be at Everton unless he plays on the wing, Rooney is nailed on for the No 10 spot for me.

The granny shagger has already told Koeman he is playing up front. That shithole is going to be strop city next season with Williams benched, Rooney not scoring and dropping into midfield and Siggy on the wing. Plus Pickford and Keane showing how ordinary they are. I might have a sly bet on first manager out the door here. He is really not spending well.

Heathrow on 17:00 - Jul 14 with 3275 viewsN_T_J

Heathrow on 15:52 - Jul 14 by Shonky

Why the fk would he be at Heathrow to sign for Spurs?

Heathrow on 17:04 - Jul 14 with 3228 viewsbuilthjack

I just saw him in Builth, having a coffee on the way to Liverpool
[Post edited 14 Jul 2017 17:52]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Heathrow on 17:26 - Jul 14 with 3099 viewsLeonWasGod

Heathrow on 15:52 - Jul 14 by Shonky

Why the fk would he be at Heathrow to sign for Spurs?

Saves that tight @rse Levy renting a meeting room, and he'd probably get Siggy to buy the coffees too.
Login to get fewer ads

Heathrow on 17:33 - Jul 14 with 3058 viewsDr_Winston

What terminal does flights to Milan?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Heathrow on 17:36 - Jul 14 with 3033 viewslonglostjack

Heathrow on 17:04 - Jul 14 by builthjack

I just saw him in Builth, having a coffee on the way to Liverpool
[Post edited 14 Jul 2017 17:52]

Cappuccino and sticky toffee pudding?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Heathrow on 17:40 - Jul 14 with 3015 viewsmonmouth

Heathrow on 17:33 - Jul 14 by Dr_Winston

What terminal does flights to Milan?

Career. Terminal.

Heathrow on 18:17 - Jul 14 with 2853 viewsA_Fans_Dad

It has been rumoured that Everton are not the only ones to have made a bid, apparently an Italian or Spanish club have also had an offer turned down.
Heathrow on 18:39 - Jul 14 with 2779 viewsfbreath

Alan Tate is on STID tonight and said Gylfi is staying

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Heathrow on 18:42 - Jul 14 with 2753 viewskarnataka

Heathrow on 18:39 - Jul 14 by fbreath

Alan Tate is on STID tonight and said Gylfi is staying

Seems a bit off the wall but I hope he did say that and I hope he's right.
Heathrow on 18:56 - Jul 14 with 2674 viewsEasternJack

Heathrow on 16:24 - Jul 14 by Shonky

I suggest a departure lounge is a pretty odd choice for a neutral location not to mention the fact that only travelling passengers are allowed in.

What about the non-travelling passengers?

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Heathrow on 19:27 - Jul 14 with 2512 viewsfbreath

Heathrow on 18:42 - Jul 14 by karnataka

Seems a bit off the wall but I hope he did say that and I hope he's right.

You can listen to the show on line now that the programme has finnished.
It was early on in the programme .

Heathrow on 19:37 - Jul 14 with 2442 viewsGriffting

Heathrow on 19:27 - Jul 14 by fbreath

You can listen to the show on line now that the programme has finnished.
It was early on in the programme .

Couldn't possibly trouble you for a link to the show online please?
Heathrow on 19:43 - Jul 14 with 2404 viewsfbreath

Heathrow on 19:37 - Jul 14 by Griffting

Couldn't possibly trouble you for a link to the show online please?

Podcast not there yet but this is the link
http://www.swanseasound.co.uk/on-air/podcasts/real-sports-phone-in/

Should be there by about 8pm
[Post edited 14 Jul 2017 19:45]

Heathrow on 19:45 - Jul 14 with 2390 viewsJethroJack

I forgot to mention that my mate plucked up enough courage to ask Siggy where he was going. He's decided that it was a childish thing to do to refuse to travel to the US & asked for a second chance. Siggy's also heard a whisper that Koeman's off to Barca next season & has consequently decided to stay and play for Clem, who he rates very highly.

I have no reason to think that my mate is winding me up, but you never know.

Let's hope its true, but don't shoot the messenger if it turns out to be yet more manufactured bullshit, like 99% of what appears in the media.
Heathrow on 19:45 - Jul 14 with 2388 viewsjackthepeg

Heathrow on 16:13 - Jul 14 by Jinxy

Maybe he's just into plane spotting.

Maybe it was not him?
Heathrow on 19:49 - Jul 14 with 2358 viewsmax936

Heathrow on 16:56 - Jul 14 by monmouth

The granny shagger has already told Koeman he is playing up front. That shithole is going to be strop city next season with Williams benched, Rooney not scoring and dropping into midfield and Siggy on the wing. Plus Pickford and Keane showing how ordinary they are. I might have a sly bet on first manager out the door here. He is really not spending well.

Good Manager is Koeman he'll get them sorted. Watch this space

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Heathrow on 19:52 - Jul 14 with 2330 viewsWarwickHunt

Heathrow on 19:45 - Jul 14 by JethroJack

I forgot to mention that my mate plucked up enough courage to ask Siggy where he was going. He's decided that it was a childish thing to do to refuse to travel to the US & asked for a second chance. Siggy's also heard a whisper that Koeman's off to Barca next season & has consequently decided to stay and play for Clem, who he rates very highly.

Let's hope its true, but don't shoot the messenger if it turns out to be yet more manufactured bullshit, like 99% of what appears in the media.

My Nigerian mate has a business opportunity for you. Please PM me your bank details
Heathrow on 20:05 - Jul 14 with 2234 viewsraynor94

Heathrow on 19:45 - Jul 14 by JethroJack

I can just see Gylfi divulging that information to your "mate" after he had just approached him, I never had you down as the gullible type

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Heathrow on 20:09 - Jul 14 with 2198 viewswaynekerr55

Heathrow on 19:52 - Jul 14 by WarwickHunt

My Nigerian mate has a business opportunity for you. Please PM me your bank details

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NDUxWDYwMA==/$(KGrHqZ,!jIFBfCYzKFlBQdqoYjeyQ~~60_1.GIF

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Heathrow on 20:16 - Jul 14 with 2150 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Heathrow on 19:43 - Jul 14 by fbreath

Podcast not there yet but this is the link
http://www.swanseasound.co.uk/on-air/podcasts/real-sports-phone-in/

Should be there by about 8pm
[Post edited 14 Jul 2017 19:45]

Podcast is there now, thanks.

FYI this is Dave Brookes Real Sports, not STID which got canceled last year. Stopped listening some time ago, but this one with Tate looks like it's worth checking out.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2017 20:16]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024