Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What gets your back up when driving? 19:14 - Jul 21 with 4234 viewsBrynCartwright

Ok we all know about tools that don't indicate but, for me, my no.1 bugbear is...

men (and it's usually a bloke I find) that do not thank you for waiting and allowing them to pass in narrow streets in the other direction.

Happened to me a couple of times today in the Bont.

Just rude.

Usually ends up with a middle finger and a curse word.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

What gets your back up when driving? on 14:31 - Jul 22 with 839 viewsploppy

What gets your back up when driving? on 14:17 - Jul 22 by TheFranchise

Anyone that drives 5mph under just to be safe. I'm by no means a fast driver but jesus.

Anyone ridiculously over cautious really.

Honda Jazz drivers.

Jazz - 75% jizz.
What gets your back up when driving? on 14:37 - Jul 22 with 834 views1983

Cars on the motorway that overtake you that are not doing much faster than you and pull in right in front of you and then go slow so you then have to overtake them....wtf?

What gets your back up when driving? on 14:52 - Jul 22 with 816 viewsTheFranchise

Stupid idiot pedestrians that walk out in front of you assuming you'll stop. Who teaches road safety to their kids these days?

999 times out of 1000 the driver stops, but that 1 time he/she sneezes or is distracted or whatever and the driver has to live with the consequences of someone else's stupidity.
What gets your back up when driving? on 14:58 - Jul 22 with 810 viewsLoyal

What gets your back up when driving? on 20:59 - Jul 21 by exiledclaseboy

Not driving per se but parent and child parking spaces wind me up. Probably cos we haven't got kids.

Steal one when you go shopping.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

What gets your back up when driving? on 14:59 - Jul 22 with 809 viewsHighjack

What gets your back up when driving? on 14:52 - Jul 22 by TheFranchise

Stupid idiot pedestrians that walk out in front of you assuming you'll stop. Who teaches road safety to their kids these days?

999 times out of 1000 the driver stops, but that 1 time he/she sneezes or is distracted or whatever and the driver has to live with the consequences of someone else's stupidity.

I hate irresponsible people like that. Some idiot walked out in front of me the other day and I had to brake so hard I dropped my beer and fag.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

What gets your back up when driving? on 15:10 - Jul 22 with 801 viewsTheFranchise

What gets your back up when driving? on 14:59 - Jul 22 by Highjack

I hate irresponsible people like that. Some idiot walked out in front of me the other day and I had to brake so hard I dropped my beer and fag.

Could have been worse, it could have been a lady's teeth on your c*ck
What gets your back up when driving? on 15:39 - Jul 22 with 783 viewsswanforthemoney

Increasingly, I try not to get wound up when driving. Ive taken the attitude that nothing is going to get me annoyed. Driving is a less stressful experience that way. Even when I very very nearly got wiped out by a campervan changing lanes on the M4 last week, I just took a deep breath and carried on.

I stand in the North Stand

What gets your back up when driving? on 16:19 - Jul 22 with 760 viewsWarwickHunt

What gets your back up when driving? on 15:10 - Jul 22 by TheFranchise

Could have been worse, it could have been a lady's teeth on your c*ck

Even worse if she was wearing them at the time.
Login to get fewer ads

What gets your back up when driving? on 18:21 - Jul 22 with 721 viewsPrivate_Partz

Mini roundabouts for me. It does not get my back up but frightens the sh!t out of me. When will people realise that the rules on ALL roundabouts are the same? If you are on it you have right of way. I see people waiting to go on even though they have right of way as they are still treating it like a junction on to a main road.
The frightening ones are those that tank up to the roundabout without slowing as they think they have right of way. I wonder how many fatalities there have been when these idiots smash into the side of a car legally on the mini roundabout?
This is paricukarly prevalent when a new roundabout is installed and locals are involved.
I might do an FOI on it. I think there should be public information films on it.
The mini roundabout outside the surgery on Goetre Fawr Riad in Killay is an X rated one!

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

What gets your back up when driving? on 18:47 - Jul 22 with 704 viewsDavillin

E.Z. That little lever at the side of my seat.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

What gets your back up when driving? on 19:16 - Jul 22 with 681 viewsSTID2017

What gets your back up when driving? on 18:21 - Jul 22 by Private_Partz

Mini roundabouts for me. It does not get my back up but frightens the sh!t out of me. When will people realise that the rules on ALL roundabouts are the same? If you are on it you have right of way. I see people waiting to go on even though they have right of way as they are still treating it like a junction on to a main road.
The frightening ones are those that tank up to the roundabout without slowing as they think they have right of way. I wonder how many fatalities there have been when these idiots smash into the side of a car legally on the mini roundabout?
This is paricukarly prevalent when a new roundabout is installed and locals are involved.
I might do an FOI on it. I think there should be public information films on it.
The mini roundabout outside the surgery on Goetre Fawr Riad in Killay is an X rated one!

Agree with this. Mini roundabout at the end of my road. Sometimes I want to go all the way around and come back up my road. The reaction of other drivers you'd swear I'd driven down the wrong side of the road. Also the reaction when I do three point turns - often drivers try to wizz past. Crazy

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

What gets your back up when driving? on 20:12 - Jul 22 with 656 viewsFieryJack

I don't drive but being a front seat passenger in a taxi sometimes winds me up - like last week when a cabbie picked me up from the Marquis & drove all the way with his right hand on the base of the steering wheel and his left sending text messages on his smartphone - all this whilst laid back at a 45 degree angle and overtaking another vehicle outside Cockett police station.

However, this was nothing compared to a recent taxi ride in Bradford, where I sat, incredulous, as the driver sped along whilst watching Pakistan v India in the recent cricket cup final on his extra large smartphone which was propped up in front of his speedometer! Uckin mental.
What gets your back up when driving? on 08:00 - Jul 23 with 594 viewssquarebear

What gets your back up when driving? on 11:06 - Jul 22 by union_jack

Oh this one by the bucket load. Given the amount of traffic going right you'd think they'd have made an extra lane? Really annoys me that one.

Then, at the next junction to Singleton Hospital, those turning right veer into the outside ahead lane to turn. Just turn bloody right for God's sake!

Oh my god, the swerving back into the outside lane is surely going to cause accidents if it hasn't already. Some people take that turn at ridiculous angles - oblivious to the dangers (the presence?) of cars passing on their inside at 40mph.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024