Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official North Carolina Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread 23:48 - Jul 21 with 12365 viewsjackharris

British Summer Time Kick Off at 12.30am Sunday 23rd July 2017. Streamed live on the official site.

[Post edited 22 Jul 2017 10:39]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official North Carolina Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 00:49 - Jul 22 with 6259 viewsBenJ94

What games do we have when we return from the US? Is it just Birmingham and Sampdoria?
The Official North Carolina Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 08:40 - Jul 22 with 6115 viewsSwan91

Can stream the game apparently

http://www.swanseacity.com/news/watch-north-carolina-v-swans-live
The Official North Carolina Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 09:42 - Jul 22 with 6050 viewsfelixstowe_jack

such thing as British Standard Time. Do they mean British Summer Time?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Official North Carolina Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 13:43 - Jul 22 with 5863 viewsGlyn1

How strong are North Carolina compared to the other clubs we've played?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official North Carolina Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 14:02 - Jul 22 with 5843 viewshobo

The Official North Carolina Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 13:43 - Jul 22 by Glyn1

How strong are North Carolina compared to the other clubs we've played?

Similar to Richmond I think. Neither are as good as our first match opponents Philadelphia
The Official North Carolina Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:44 - Jul 22 with 5370 viewsLoyal

I see this game is really capturing the imagination.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official North Carolina Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 22:43 - Jul 22 with 5232 viewsDewi1jack

The Official North Carolina Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 21:44 - Jul 22 by Loyal

I see this game is really capturing the imagination.

Aye.
Underwhelming.

Used to look forward to pre-season and a trip to Holland or Spain to watch us at least once.
Plus a day out down Yeovil.

Fug £20 for Sampdoria, just doing Brum this year

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The Official North Carolina Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 23:25 - Jul 22 with 5118 viewsDarran

The Official North Carolina Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 22:43 - Jul 22 by Dewi1jack

Aye.
Underwhelming.

Used to look forward to pre-season and a trip to Holland or Spain to watch us at least once.

Now that's something I agree with. Anyone staying up to watch this utter shite needs to see a doctor first thing Monday morning. Or if you're complete and utter twàt phone NHS Direct tomorrow morning.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

The Official North Carolina Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 23:36 - Jul 22 with 5071 viewsTheKirkyLife

The Official North Carolina Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 23:46 - Jul 22 with 5025 viewsmacthejack

The Official North Carolina Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 23:36 - Jul 22 by TheKirkyLife

I reckon that's pretty close to how we'll line up against Southampton
The Official North Carolina Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 23:52 - Jul 22 with 4994 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official North Carolina Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 23:25 - Jul 22 by Darran

Now that's something I agree with. Anyone staying up to watch this utter shite needs to see a doctor first thing Monday morning. Or if you're complete and utter twàt phone NHS Direct tomorrow morning.

Yeah, I don't have to feel guilty about drinking heavily while I watch because it's not 9 a.m., 6:30 a.m., or early afternoon on a weekday, but doing this has big problems in the Big Picture with the infinitely larger supporter base.

**** me, I can't believe I'm arguing against Swans tours of the USA. I'm going to see a doctor, first thing Monday morning.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official North Carolina Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 23:54 - Jul 22 with 4979 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official North Carolina Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 23:46 - Jul 22 by macthejack

9/11 or 10/11 (Mesa for Leon, maybe Narsingh for Routs).

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official North Carolina Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 23:55 - Jul 22 with 4971 viewsmonmouth

The Official North Carolina Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 22:43 - Jul 22 by Dewi1jack

Aye.
Underwhelming.

I liked Yeovil. There was something elemental and primeval about Huish Park. It was a man's game down there, nothing friendly about the friendlies.

Playing these American pussies is just a waste of time. Might as well stay home and practice against the ladies team for all the realism and pressure it provides, no matter what the final score is, seeing as none of our players is even trying.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official North Carolina Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 23:56 - Jul 22 with 4957 viewsBrynCartwright

The Official North Carolina Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 23:25 - Jul 22 by Darran

I am going to watch it as the team selection seems half decent and want to see if Mesa comes on.

Routs and Naughton not in my good books.

Also I am a self-flagellating masochist, that believes pointless games against mediocre opposition, in front of 5 men a and a dog to appease our Yankee overlords is a good thing.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The Official North Carolina Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 23:56 - Jul 22 with 4957 viewsPozuelosSideys

Need to tune in early for the anthems!

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official North Carolina Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 23:56 - Jul 22 with 4953 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Direct link to stream the official website sends you to:

http://www.wralsportsfan.com/rs/video/16832578/

The Official North Carolina Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 00:00 - Jul 23 with 4915 viewsbuilthjack

The Official North Carolina Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 23:46 - Jul 22 by macthejack

Mesa and Siggy will be in

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official North Carolina Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 00:07 - Jul 23 with 4880 viewsjazzswan

Just to get you in he mood - the anthem, sung proper by our Jessy !!
The Official North Carolina Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 00:15 - Jul 23 with 4815 viewsDewi1jack

The Official North Carolina Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 23:55 - Jul 22 by monmouth

I liked Yeovil. There was something elemental and primeval about Huish Park. It was a man's game down there, nothing friendly about the friendlies.

Playing these American pussies is just a waste of time. Might as well stay home and practice against the ladies team for all the realism and pressure it provides, no matter what the final score is, seeing as none of our players is even trying.

Remember when Brenda was unveiled at Yeovil.
We parked up quite early to go into town and the coppers face (only a couple of them there) when we told him there were official supporters coaches on the way down as well as about 200-300 others was an absolute picture.
Think there was about 400-500 all up in the end.

Beautiful sunny day as well.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The Official North Carolina Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 00:25 - Jul 23 with 4708 viewsjedmo_jack

Interesting lineup, an insight into life after Siggy and possibly (hope not) Llorente.
The Official North Carolina Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 00:33 - Jul 23 with 4545 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official North Carolina Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 23:54 - Jul 22 by Tummer_from_Texas

9/11 or 10/11 (Mesa for Leon, maybe Narsingh for Routs).

Oh plus Big Post-Sigurdsson Signing for Fer.

And maybe Rest of The Money for Naughton.

The Official North Carolina Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 00:38 - Jul 23 with 4429 viewsPozuelosSideys

Did we not get an anthem or did i miss it?

FFS the club, youre rubbish, i feel cheated, sort it out etc etc

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

The Official North Carolina Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 00:38 - Jul 23 with 4418 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Target shooting ad LOL.

Yee haw.

The Official North Carolina Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 00:42 - Jul 23 with 4361 viewsSwanzay

Link gents, the official site does feck all for me atm?
The Official North Carolina Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 00:44 - Jul 23 with 4319 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official North Carolina Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Match Thread on 00:42 - Jul 23 by Swanzay

Link gents, the official site does feck all for me atm?

http://www.wralsportsfan.com/rs/video/16832578/

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024