Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day 10:54 - Jul 22 with 4699 viewsE20Jack

Watch this space...

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 12:16 - Jul 22 with 1740 viewsE20Jack

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 12:15 - Jul 22 by Borojack

It's only a tenner and it would have gone to a good cause.

do £20 at 1/2 then

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 12:21 - Jul 22 with 1716 viewsWarwickHunt

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 12:11 - Jul 22 by Neath_Jack

Dover?

Lemon?
Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 12:24 - Jul 22 with 1706 viewsMo_Wives

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 12:21 - Jul 22 by WarwickHunt

Lemon?

Arse?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 12:50 - Jul 22 with 1634 viewsBorojack

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 12:24 - Jul 22 by Mo_Wives

Arse?

Petrale

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 13:51 - Jul 22 with 1503 viewsYossarian

What a pointless post....

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 13:54 - Jul 22 with 1487 viewsairedale

Its gone a bit flat.
Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 14:06 - Jul 22 with 1446 viewsE20Jack

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 13:51 - Jul 22 by Yossarian

What a pointless post....

Nope, it has quite a clear point in fact. The point being that Gylfi joining Leicester is becoming more likely by the day.

Unless you were refering to your own contribuion of course, of which I will also agree.

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 14:37 - Jul 22 with 1349 viewssplJack

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 14:06 - Jul 22 by E20Jack

Nope, it has quite a clear point in fact. The point being that Gylfi joining Leicester is becoming more likely by the day.

Unless you were refering to your own contribuion of course, of which I will also agree.

Dimi?
Login to get fewer ads

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 14:50 - Jul 22 with 1309 viewsLoyal

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 14:37 - Jul 22 by splJack

Dimi?

Everyone is dimi.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 14:53 - Jul 22 with 1290 viewsE20Jack

Nicole?

Papa?

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 15:02 - Jul 22 with 1261 viewsmagicdaps10

Silmani!

Attention!!

Got!!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 15:12 - Jul 22 with 1223 viewsTheFranchise

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 14:50 - Jul 22 by Loyal

Everyone is dimi.

The way that loony was,I wouldn't be surprised if Dimi was everyone.

I spent months banning that crazy b*stard. I'm 100% convinced he's Nirvana.
Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 15:14 - Jul 22 with 1215 viewsFlashberryjack

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 12:12 - Jul 22 by E20Jack

Not a matter of having balls. If I wanted to place money on it, why take evens when I can get 3/1 on him going to Leicester with a multitude of firms? Not much of a risk analyst if I am increasing my risk to reward ratio needlessly by 300%. Happy to take a bet that he will not go to Everton at 1/2 though? But I would imagine you would have a similar stance that you could take 8/13 and 4/5 elsewhere so why take 1/2?

For the record, I am not saying he is on his way to Leicester. I am saying the deal is back on the cards. He is still more likely to go to Everton, but not the shoe in it was a week ago.

It's for charity mun

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 16:22 - Jul 22 with 1113 viewsWarwickHunt

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 12:12 - Jul 22 by E20Jack

Not a matter of having balls. If I wanted to place money on it, why take evens when I can get 3/1 on him going to Leicester with a multitude of firms? Not much of a risk analyst if I am increasing my risk to reward ratio needlessly by 300%. Happy to take a bet that he will not go to Everton at 1/2 though? But I would imagine you would have a similar stance that you could take 8/13 and 4/5 elsewhere so why take 1/2?

For the record, I am not saying he is on his way to Leicester. I am saying the deal is back on the cards. He is still more likely to go to Everton, but not the shoe in it was a week ago.

*shoo in*
Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 16:25 - Jul 22 with 1104 viewsmonmouth

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 16:22 - Jul 22 by WarwickHunt

*shoo in*

Shoeing?

For Everton.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 16:35 - Jul 22 with 1080 viewsE20Jack

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 16:22 - Jul 22 by WarwickHunt

*shoo in*

Bless you

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 17:43 - Jul 22 with 977 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Quote from Siggys agent. " He was not going anywhere".

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 18:06 - Jul 22 with 896 viewsWhiterockin

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 17:43 - Jul 22 by felixstowe_jack

Then why hasn't he flown to America. Or was that quote the day before the team flew out.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2017 18:08]
Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 18:09 - Jul 22 with 882 viewsicecoldjack

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 18:06 - Jul 22 by Whiterockin

Then why hasn't he flown to America. Or was that quote the day before the team flew out.

Turned into Bergkamp..heard it here first !
Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 18:14 - Jul 22 with 862 viewsFlashberryjack

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 17:43 - Jul 22 by felixstowe_jack

Well he certainly isn't going to America.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 18:19 - Jul 22 with 846 viewsMo_Wives

"He was not going anywhere.....then Everton offered to double his wages"

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 21:57 - Jul 22 with 672 viewsdameedna

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 18:06 - Jul 22 by Whiterockin

Including America.
Not going to America sort of cancels out the agents comments.
No point posting rumours that are there to confuse.
The club is waiting for a better offer meanwhile the buying clubs will be making multiple enquiries and working out who may be leaving their existing clubs as major signings reduce previously regular starters.
As time goes on our position changes, neither stronger or weaker, just contingent upon who moves where.
For example, next week some better deals may emerge for players at the top clubs.
We potentially need to seal a few sales first.
Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 23:25 - Jul 22 with 559 viewsDewi1jack

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 11:33 - Jul 22 by ItchySphincter

I hope he goes there and they get relegated.

This would be hilarious.
Dislike the crisp munchers immensely.
And the uproar from the Toffee fans if he signed for Leicester instead of them...
Priceless

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024