Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson 11:38 - Jul 23 with 91939 viewsLiam

Lots of people saying this on Twitter.

With Everton - £40m up front + £5m addons
[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 11:49]
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:56 - Jul 23 with 3646 viewslondonlisa2001

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:36 - Jul 23 by WarwickHunt

Sounds like he's a Moneyball signing.

Given the money we're asking for Gylfi & Llorente, I'd be surprised if Gonzo has much to do with transfers now.
Not before time.

if we get anything over £40m for Siggy and £15m for Llorente, I imagine our transfers are being overseen by Derren Brown.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:57 - Jul 23 with 3636 viewsmajorraglan

If it's going to happen, it needs to be sorted quickly as does the Llorente situation. Who ever comes in will need a run of games to get used to the system, players etc and the club needs to hit the ground running. Taking care of business early doors will help that.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 21:59 - Jul 23 with 3533 viewsDyfnant

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:29 - Jul 23 by exiledclaseboy

Think how many £5m players we can buy with that money.

All of them

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 22:14 - Jul 23 with 3460 views34dfgdf54

Not sure how "in the know" JVZ is these days, but he's just retweeted a comment about Bony-Llorente- Abraham, and said "with Siggy in behind them".
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 22:25 - Jul 23 with 3409 viewsDarran

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 22:14 - Jul 23 by 34dfgdf54

Not sure how "in the know" JVZ is these days, but he's just retweeted a comment about Bony-Llorente- Abraham, and said "with Siggy in behind them".

He's not in the know he's just a stupid çunt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:28 - Jul 23 with 3297 viewsLoyal

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 22:25 - Jul 23 by Darran

He's not in the know he's just a stupid çunt.

But he will know more than most on here and has a huge ego so will always be looking to impress his mates via social media.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:25 - Jul 24 with 3222 viewsBournedore

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 18:31 - Jul 23 by Daggyjack

As much as I like Siggy, this is a great deal for us, as long as we:
* buy an attacking midfielder.
* buy a winger.
* buy a right back.
* buy a centre forward.

Replace one quality player with four which improves the balance of the whole team rather than just be reliant on Siggy and Llorente.

Agree with this, but we won't buy several players of anywhere near the same quality, and it's not because we can't afford the transfer fees. It's because we can't afford the wages that go with them. Whist siggy's transfer fee at 45m would cover 3-4 good players' transfer fees, his (Swansea) wages wouldn't cover their combined wage demands.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:58 - Jul 24 with 3166 viewsRobert

Everton made an offer of 35 plus 5 in add-ons. This was made before Barnet game and after the game Huw told Gylfi to stay in Swansea because he was going to finish the deal. Still not finished.
Login to get fewer ads

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 03:06 - Jul 24 with 3102 viewskyswans

40 up front for Siggy

25 to Viera

15 to Chadli

We add creativity and some much-needed versatility up front.

I agree that whatever happens needs to happen in the next week. Must get the players familiar before the season starts.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 07:05 - Jul 24 with 3008 viewsAnotherJohn

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:21 - Jul 23 by londonlisa2001

You would honestly reject £40m up front and £5m in add ons (even if they won't happen), for a 28 year old who refused to go on tour with us?

Having gone this far, it isn't inconceivable that Everton would meet the asking price if heels were dug in. Others were deriding the idea that we should hold out at a much lower price. I wouldn't have been surprised to see Sigurdsson pushed into putting in a transfer request, which I think would have saved the club quite a lot.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 16:07 - Jul 24 with 2683 viewsandypitt56

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 07:05 - Jul 24 by AnotherJohn

Having gone this far, it isn't inconceivable that Everton would meet the asking price if heels were dug in. Others were deriding the idea that we should hold out at a much lower price. I wouldn't have been surprised to see Sigurdsson pushed into putting in a transfer request, which I think would have saved the club quite a lot.

Wales online did a Q and A earlier, they said no deal has been agreed. Also said the expect 2 or 3 more players to come in (RB, LW/RW and ST) and thats without selling anyone.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 16:10 - Jul 24 with 2656 viewsmonmouth

There'll be a few twitchy arses around if this one is slipping away, not least Sigurdsson's.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 16:12 - Jul 24 with 2635 viewsPorthcawlswan

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 16:10 - Jul 24 by monmouth

There'll be a few twitchy arses around if this one is slipping away, not least Sigurdsson's.

Perhaps that idiot jvz was actually correct?
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 16:41 - Jul 24 with 2542 viewsmagicdaps10

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 16:12 - Jul 24 by Porthcawlswan

Perhaps that idiot jvz was actually correct?

JVZ does not have a clue......doesnt know his arsse from his elbow.

One thing he does know mind looking at him.......a pie from a pastie.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 17:25 - Jul 24 with 2377 viewsmax936

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 16:41 - Jul 24 by magicdaps10

JVZ does not have a clue......doesnt know his arsse from his elbow.

One thing he does know mind looking at him.......a pie from a pastie.

You mean that you've actually looked at him? I can't bare to see/read their names never mind looking at them, I really wish that the slimy lot of them would just fade the fuk away never to be seen or heard of again and that feeling isn't gonna subside anytime soonl.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 18:31 - Jul 24 with 2178 viewsDr_Winston

It's a deal we need to get done now as no doubt a lot of our incoming traffic hinges on it. With potentially an extra £40m available we should have a very different list of potential targets to bring in.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 18:38 - Jul 24 with 2123 viewsAl_Bundy

SS reporting confirming Everton £45M bid..

Time too sell I think and get replacements in ..
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 18:39 - Jul 24 with 2111 viewsThornburyswan

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 18:38 - Jul 24 by Al_Bundy

This.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 18:43 - Jul 24 with 2059 viewsSwans_16

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 18:39 - Jul 24 by Thornburyswan

This.

Sell up, sell up now.

Agree with a post above on replacements too.

15 million on Chadli, 25 on Viera, happy days.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 18:49 - Jul 24 with 2000 viewsUplandsJack

Yep just on BBC wales now too
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 18:49 - Jul 24 with 2000 viewsraynor94

Of course it is, we have more than proved our point, time to get the replacements in

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 18:50 - Jul 24 with 1999 viewsunion_jack

BBC Wales too.

Yes, time to accept and look ahead.

Edit: Sky saying up to £45m. I'd like to know how it's structured.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2017 18:51]

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 18:52 - Jul 24 with 1960 viewsFlashberryjack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 18:43 - Jul 24 by Swans_16

Sell up, sell up now.

Agree with a post above on replacements too.

15 million on Chadli, 25 on Viera, happy days.

Dream on my friend.......£20 million max of the Siggy money will be spent on incoming transfers.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 18:53 - Jul 24 with 1950 viewsSwansea93

Would we be happy if Chadli, Viera/Wilshere, Bony and Jenkinson came in with the Sigurdsson money?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 18:54 - Jul 24 with 1922 viewsunion_jack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 18:53 - Jul 24 by Swansea93

Would we be happy if Chadli, Viera/Wilshere, Bony and Jenkinson came in with the Sigurdsson money?

Wage bill?????

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024