Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Renato Sanchez 19:46 - Aug 25 with 123392 viewsBenJ94

Swans 7/2 to sign him (presumably on loan) on sky bet. Surely got to be Bull? Or a sign of clement finally using his contacts?
Renato Sanchez on 18:18 - Aug 30 with 2635 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Renato Sanchez on 18:13 - Aug 30 by TheResurrection

I'm going to need more than a quick pint in the Globe to sort you out...

Dear me... 90%

My fault I meant to say if Llorente Goes as well

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Renato Sanchez on 18:19 - Aug 30 with 2622 viewsFieryJack

Renato Sanchez on 18:14 - Aug 30 by karnataka

You always put a pair on when you sense something big coming up?

Utter filth!

I'm going for my tea.
Renato Sanchez on 18:20 - Aug 30 with 2589 viewsSwans_16

Wow, what a coup this is.

Get it over the line now guys.

Got a few quid on this @33/1 ! Amazed
Renato Sanchez on 18:22 - Aug 30 with 2536 viewsoldcob

Not to put a damper on it, but he had 26 games for Bayern last season and had 0 goals and 0 assists. This is for those amongst us who said they didn't think Chadli would fit the bill because he only had 5 goals and 5 assists in a similar number of games.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2017 18:27]
Renato Sanchez on 18:23 - Aug 30 with 2514 viewsSmellyplumz

Renato Sanchez on 17:50 - Aug 30 by karnataka

I'm trying hard not to get too excited about this in case it falls flat but if most of that report is true, it sounds like it's getting closer and it would be the most remarkable transfer of this closed season. Fck me.

Fingers crossed twinkle toes!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Renato Sanchez on 18:23 - Aug 30 with 2509 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Renato Sanchez on 17:15 - Aug 30 by whoflungdung

I d be happier just to keep LLORENTE and get full back cover. Also ensure that wayune rotledge doesn't ever wear our shirt again .Its simply insulting .

Hello perchie!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Renato Sanchez on 18:24 - Aug 30 with 2481 viewsTheResurrection

Renato Sanchez on 18:14 - Aug 30 by tomdickharry

If Sanchez signs can see Llorente staying rather that bench warming at Chelsea,if we thought Siggy/Llorente were a good pairing then in my book Sanchez/Llorente could be even better.Make no mistake about it Sanchez is a seriously good player.

Err we didn't think that, I thought at least everybody agreed on that. They had zero chemistry.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Renato Sanchez on 18:26 - Aug 30 with 2437 viewsBanosswan

Renato Sanchez on 18:23 - Aug 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Hello perchie!

Something they said earlier had me thinking Perch too.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

Renato Sanchez on 18:27 - Aug 30 with 2393 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 18:22 - Aug 30 by oldcob

Not to put a damper on it, but he had 26 games for Bayern last season and had 0 goals and 0 assists. This is for those amongst us who said they didn't think Chadli would fit the bill because he only had 5 goals and 5 assists in a similar number of games.

I do wish people would stop judging players on goals and assists.

Leon Britton 0 goals and 1 assist in 5 (yes FIVE) seasons, and is our greatest holding midfielder in our history.

He started 6 games for Bayern. So to say he had 26 games is a bit misleading. As far as I am aware he is not a goalscorer, so judging him on how many he scores is a bit primary school playground analysis on which of the group of mates is the better player regardless of if one is a striker and the other is a defender.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Renato Sanchez on 18:31 - Aug 30 with 2323 viewsGaryjack

Renato Sanchez on 18:00 - Aug 30 by TheResurrection

Why are you wearing knickers?

Perhaps she's Princess leia mun!
Renato Sanchez on 18:31 - Aug 30 with 2317 viewsoldcob

Renato Sanchez on 18:27 - Aug 30 by E20Jack

Leon Britton 0 goals and 1 assist in 5 (yes FIVE) seasons, and is our greatest holding midfielder in our history.

He started 6 games for Bayern. So to say he had 26 games is a bit misleading. As far as I am aware he is not a goalscorer, so judging him on how many he scores is a bit primary school playground analysis on which of the group of mates is the better player regardless of if one is a striker and the other is a defender.

It was the point I was trying to make E20.
Renato Sanchez on 18:31 - Aug 30 with 2302 viewsWhiterockin

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11731/11012929/swansea-close-to-agreeing-

If this really does come off many of the pundits will be speechless.
Renato Sanchez on 18:33 - Aug 30 with 2266 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Renato Sanchez on 18:26 - Aug 30 by Banosswan

Something they said earlier had me thinking Perch too.

The capital letters when not needed and the visceral hatred for Wayne Routledge - dead giveaway.

Renato Sanchez on 18:34 - Aug 30 with 2234 viewsTheResurrection

A lot of "assists" themselves are very misleading as well. I can understand a player getting credit for literally putting it on a plate for his team- mate but an over emphasis on this aspect of the game is pathetically futile.

On one of Sanches' clips he played a defence splitting pass through some team which resulted in a 2 v the Keeper. The simplest of square balls later and guess who's missing out on any credit?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Renato Sanchez on 18:34 - Aug 30 with 2222 viewsBanosswan

Renato Sanchez on 18:33 - Aug 30 by Brynmill_Jack

The capital letters when not needed and the visceral hatred for Wayne Routledge - dead giveaway.

There's a username on the mail whoflungpoo who's moaning why didn't Liverpool get him!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

Renato Sanchez on 18:35 - Aug 30 with 2213 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 18:31 - Aug 30 by oldcob

It was the point I was trying to make E20.

Sorry oldcob, read it the way it was not intended. See what you mean now.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Renato Sanchez on 18:36 - Aug 30 with 2197 viewsFireboy2

Renato Sanchez on 18:31 - Aug 30 by Whiterockin

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11731/11012929/swansea-close-to-agreeing-

More to add to this story

Sanches has been quoted to say that he wants to come to swansea as because PC is the manager and they had a good relationship at bayern
Renato Sanchez on 18:36 - Aug 30 with 2187 viewsawayjack

Good post. Sanches oozes quality and will massively improve our midfield, but don't expect him to get a bag full of goals and assists. Probably a little more CM than holding DM versus Leon but good analogy on stats. Will crest space for Carrol, Fer and a Chadli type player if we also upgrade our attacking width.
Renato Sanchez on 18:36 - Aug 30 with 2182 viewsWarwickHunt

Renato Sanchez on 18:31 - Aug 30 by Whiterockin

So will Jenkins - he's still looking at the map trying to find Munich between Middlesbrough and Falkirk.
Renato Sanchez on 18:37 - Aug 30 with 2171 viewsBanosswan

Renato Sanchez on 18:34 - Aug 30 by TheResurrection

A lot of "assists" themselves are very misleading as well. I can understand a player getting credit for literally putting it on a plate for his team- mate but an over emphasis on this aspect of the game is pathetically futile.

On one of Sanches' clips he played a defence splitting pass through some team which resulted in a 2 v the Keeper. The simplest of square balls later and guess who's missing out on any credit?

It's why sky don't give dream team points for them.

Renato Sanchez on 18:37 - Aug 30 with 2170 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Renato Sanchez on 18:34 - Aug 30 by Banosswan

There's a username on the mail whoflungpoo who's moaning why didn't Liverpool get him!

That's his preferred team

Renato Sanchez on 18:39 - Aug 30 with 2128 viewslonglostjack

Renato Sanchez on 18:22 - Aug 30 by oldcob

Let's hope he can put last season behind him. Perhaps his form had a lot to do with him being an expensive signing for Bayern. The pressure to hit the road running there would be enormous. Swansea too of course but nothing like it would have been at FC Hollywood.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Renato Sanchez on 18:41 - Aug 30 with 2050 viewsjack247

Renato Sanchez on 17:16 - Aug 30 by E20Jack

Ive been saying it all summer. With the amount of money we have we should absolutely be going after these young superstars with bags of sell on value. Not the ageing money drains likes of Viera for similar amounts. Actual genuine future superstars with huge sell on value. This is how we grow as a club, long term plans.

Is there a clause to buy him at a set price then, that both he and Bayern are obliged to? Incredible deal if there is.

And let's not pretend signing wonderkids who struggled in their first season at one of the biggest clubs in the world is a realistic transfer model. Treat this as the incredible coup that it is, don't expect it to happen every summer.
Renato Sanchez on 18:43 - Aug 30 with 2012 viewsGaryjack

Renato Sanchez on 18:41 - Aug 30 by jack247

Is there a clause to buy him at a set price then, that both he and Bayern are obliged to? Incredible deal if there is.

And let's not pretend signing wonderkids who struggled in their first season at one of the biggest clubs in the world is a realistic transfer model. Treat this as the incredible coup that it is, don't expect it to happen every summer.

£3m loan option to buy @£30m is the word on the street.
Renato Sanchez on 18:45 - Aug 30 with 1979 viewsjack247

Renato Sanchez on 18:43 - Aug 30 by Garyjack

£3m loan option to buy @£30m is the word on the street.

Absolute quality if that's the case
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024