Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Renato Sanchez 19:46 - Aug 25 with 123406 viewsBenJ94

Swans 7/2 to sign him (presumably on loan) on sky bet. Surely got to be Bull? Or a sign of clement finally using his contacts?
Renato Sanchez on 21:02 - Aug 30 with 2894 viewsShonky

Renato Sanchez on 21:01 - Aug 30 by E20Jack

Did Matt Grimes or said Falkirk player light up the European Championships, defying his age with superb performances making world class players look like mugs, being the heartbeat and driving force of the side which won the tournament breaking Cristiano Ronaldos record and being recognised by being awarded young player of the tournament and touted as one of, if not the, best young player on the planet... Before a mega money move to Bayern Munich who stole him from under the noses of Man United? (This was 12 months ago).

If so, then lets get back Grimes here pronto and get Huw on the blower to Falkirk
[Post edited 30 Aug 2017 21:02]

Its got to be a wind up. No one can be that stupid.

Its just a ride...

Renato Sanchez on 21:05 - Aug 30 with 2826 viewsMo_Wives

Renato Sanchez on 20:52 - Aug 30 by vetchonian

I await the incomings but personally I cannot get excited about the signing of a 20 year old who didn't take the Bundesleeige by storm......if this were a signing from Falkirk we would all be going on. Could this guy be another Matt Grimes?......
Does Clem want him or was the convo Huw speak to my
Old club we have some talent there.......HJ hello Carlo any cheapie a we can have for Paul?
It looks good but check out what has been said about him......he struggled to make an impact last year....and we are hoping he will be the missing piece in the jigsaw..........remember Josh mccrean and Brendan knew him!
Let's see if this happens ....I ask myself why another PL club isn't in there.....yes I accept the Clem connection but cannot believe we are getting so excited about this as a signing.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Renato Sanchez on 21:06 - Aug 30 with 2821 viewsGlyn1

Full article here:
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/aug/30/renato-sanches-swansea-bayern-m

Swansea City are on the verge of pulling off one of the signings of the summer by taking Renato Sanches, the prodigiously talented Portugal international, on a season-long loan from Bayern Munich. ..the Welsh club are quietly confident that an agreement is close.

The signing would be an incredible coup for Swansea and owes much to Paul Clement’s contacts at Bayern ... Clement ... coached him for six months, and he encouraged Swansea to explore the possibility of signing the midfielder once it became clear that there could be a window of opportunity.

Swansea were realistic about their chances at the outset and accepted bigger clubs would be interested in Sanches ... but Clement’s influence has been a key factor in getting the deal so far down the line.

Discussions between Swansea, Bayern and Sanches’s agent, Jorge Mendes, have gathered pace over the past 24 hours ... It is understood the loan fee could be as high as €6m (£5.5m)...

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, Bayern’s CEO, described Sanches at the time as a “dynamic, tough and technically skilful midfielder who will make our team stronger”, yet it turned out to be a difficult first season for the teenager in Germany, where he played only 615 minutes in the Bundesliga.

Swansea, in that sense, will provide Sanches with a platform to regain his confidence and play regularly — something that would not have been certain at the more elite clubs that were pursuing him — and Ancelotti also knows the player will be in good hands with Clement. ...

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Renato Sanchez on 21:10 - Aug 30 with 2722 viewsdailew

Look forward to see him running rings around Captain Pointy.

He's got a bit of dog about him as well.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Renato Sanchez on 21:12 - Aug 30 with 2682 viewsWarwickHunt

I await the incomings but personally I cannot get excited about the signing of a 20 year old who didn't take the Bundesleeige by storm......if this were a signing from Falkirk we would all be going on. Could this guy be another Matt Grimes?......
Old club we have some talent there.......HJ hello Carlo any cheapie a we can have for Paul?
It looks good but check out what has been said about him......he struggled to make an impact last year....and we are hoping he will be the missing piece in the jigsaw..........remember Josh mccrean and Brendan knew him!
Let's see if this happens ....I ask myself why another PL club isn't in there.....yes I accept the Clem connection but cannot believe we are getting so excited about this as a signing.

Have you seen tomorrow's headlines in the broadsheets' sports pages?

"Swansea on verge of major transfer coup - yet another ginger kid from Falkirk".
Renato Sanchez on 21:15 - Aug 30 with 2597 viewsvetchonian

Renato Sanchez on 21:02 - Aug 30 by Shonky

Its got to be a wind up. No one can be that stupid.

I hope I am proven wrong.... But my opinion is we are treating like this like a marque signing......our squad lacks quality .....if this were a signing alongside proven pedigree...yes he "lit" up the euros....the same ones Jazz Richards played in the semis too against Portugal.....look at the squad.....look again at Saturday's performance a win against a crap Palace team who in a dour bore fest of a first half managed to create several chances they' failed to finish if they had we could have been 2 down by half time. youngsters heads drop when things go wrong where in our team are the decent old heads to lift them up.......I hope it works out but overall I have a concern ant our ability to stay up this season...and I am usually positive.....oh and by the way I ve seen us play some rubbish and stood in the rain on a Tuesday night with about 600 others watching us play Spencer Works.....like everyone here I have the right to express an opinion.....
[Post edited 30 Aug 2017 21:23]

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Renato Sanchez on 21:18 - Aug 30 with 2576 viewsWarwickHunt

Renato Sanchez on 21:15 - Aug 30 by vetchonian

I hope I am proven wrong.... But my opinion is we are treating like this like a marque signing......our squad lacks quality .....if this were a signing alongside proven pedigree...yes he "lit" up the euros....the same ones Jazz Richards played in the semis too against Portugal.....look at the squad.....look again at Saturday's performance a win against a crap Palace team who in a dour bore fest of a first half managed to create several chances they' failed to finish if they had we could have been 2 down by half time. youngsters heads drop when things go wrong where in our team are the decent old heads to lift them up.......I hope it works out but overall I have a concern ant our ability to stay up this season...and I am usually positive.....oh and by the way I ve seen us play some rubbish and stood in the rain on a Tuesday night with about 600 others watching us play Spencer Works.....like everyone here I have the right to express an opinion.....

Messi told us to fück off - didn't fancy the weather.

Bale wouldn't come either - scum baśtard.
Renato Sanchez on 21:18 - Aug 30 with 2561 viewsdailew

Renato Sanchez on 21:01 - Aug 30 by E20Jack

Did Matt Grimes or said Falkirk player light up the European Championships, defying his age with superb performances making world class players look like mugs, being the heartbeat and driving force of the side which won the tournament breaking Cristiano Ronaldos record and being recognised by being awarded young player of the tournament and touted as one of, if not the, best young player on the planet... Before a mega money move to Bayern Munich who stole him from under the noses of Man United? (This was 12 months ago).

If so, then lets get back Grimes here pronto and get Huw on the blower to Falkirk
[Post edited 30 Aug 2017 21:02]

TBF that Golden Boy award doesn't mean much. Look at the previous winners. Hardly heard of any of them since.

2003 Rafael van der Vaart
2004 Wayne Rooney
2005 Lionel Messi
2006 Cesc Fàbregas
2007 Sergio Agüero
2008 Anderson
2009 Alexandre Pato
2010 Mario Balotelli
2011 Mario Götze
2012 Isco
2013 Paul Pogba
2014 Raheem Sterling
2015 Anthony Martial
2016 Renato Sanches

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Login to get fewer ads

Renato Sanchez on 21:19 - Aug 30 with 2543 viewsdameedna

Probably the funniest sentiment that i have read for a while , was writing my bit about how good sanches could be, then later read vetchonians valid query about his abilities. Pure gold. Thats right. Bring him down to earth. Leveller or what.
Renato Sanchez on 21:19 - Aug 30 with 2536 viewsKennedy

What's with the elipsis? It's very annoying.

Just call me JFK

Renato Sanchez on 21:24 - Aug 30 with 2429 viewstrampie

Renato Sanchez on 21:00 - Aug 30 by dameedna

The Essien comparison is a big compliment.

Was lucky enough to spent time with Michael and his gran who he dotes on. You wlll not meet a better bloke or football player than Essien. A true legend and national hero.

Sanches has some of Essians abilities but loses the ball more due to his style which is more Paul Gascoigne when he is on form but without Gasgoignes shooting ability. He can stand out in a game like Gasgoigne in his prime.

Those 2 comparisons give an indication of his ability. Though like Imbula it is possible to struggle in the EPL. Essien and Gasgoigne would not imo struggle in Bayerns team. The tactical and precise way Bayern play may at present be a step too far for anches to thrive in.

After a brillliant tournanent, a few wayward passes with Bayern have seen Sanches show signs of frustration and some possble confidence or maybe over confidence with some of his execution.

That is my view on why we could get him, plus of course the main driver of Clements connections.

Essien was playing for a small team in the French league and Gascoigne was playing for a struggling Newcastle United at 18/19, Sanches was playing for Benfica and Bayern Munich at that age and also playing for his country, one of the strongest teams in the World who won the European Championship with him starting in centre midfield.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Renato Sanchez on 21:29 - Aug 30 with 2347 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 21:18 - Aug 30 by dailew

TBF that Golden Boy award doesn't mean much. Look at the previous winners. Hardly heard of any of them since.

2003 Rafael van der Vaart
2004 Wayne Rooney
2005 Lionel Messi
2006 Cesc Fàbregas
2007 Sergio Agüero
2008 Anderson
2009 Alexandre Pato
2010 Mario Balotelli
2011 Mario Götze
2012 Isco
2013 Paul Pogba
2014 Raheem Sterling
2015 Anthony Martial
2016 Renato Sanches

good find.

He is a player of simply stunning ability. He is still a kid in terms of on field experience and was still involved in 26 first team games for Bayern Munich. The fact some are concerned as he hasn't been Bayerns best player and ripped up the league is staggering. He will probably be the most decorated player we have ever signed, will surpass Lampard I would have thought (unless there is someone im missing).

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Renato Sanchez on 21:30 - Aug 30 with 2311 viewstrampie

Renato Sanchez on 19:43 - Aug 30 by Jackfath

This Sanches fella. I am not so far up my own arse to admit I'd never heard of him until this thread appeared. So, my question is how good is he? Who in your opinion is he on a par with in the premier league in terms of playing style and ability?

As regards how good he is ask losing European Championship semi finalist Joe Allen and losing European Championship finalist Paul Pogba I seem to remember them being in direct competition.
As regards who Sanches reminds me of and that is Patrick Vieira.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Renato Sanchez on 21:31 - Aug 30 with 2315 viewsdameedna

Top spot. Yes, comparing Sanches with Gazza and Essien at their prime may be under estimating Sanches achievements to date. Which the list of young players above sort of indicates.
Renato Sanchez on 21:34 - Aug 30 with 2258 viewsclloy2

Vetchonian- yes of course you have the right to express your opinion, but come on how often do Swans have the opportunity to take a world class 70m rated player. Have you not seen how this has captured the football headlines throughout Europe. Im sure PC will bring the best out of him, and slightly less pressure in performing on a weekly basis for us than there is at Bayern. In my book this sends a real message out loud and clear, that we have once agin got more ambition than simply surviving being in the bottom three. Any youngster or potential target that we are trying to attract in the future will also take notice of this, not to mention shirt sponsors, future stadium naming rights sponsors etc. This is a real coup on a level that I have not seen in my 48 years of supporting the swans
Renato Sanchez on 21:36 - Aug 30 with 2208 viewsGlyn1

Renato Sanchez on 21:19 - Aug 30 by Kennedy

What's with the elipsis? It's very annoying.

It's me saying that there is more in the article, and if you want to read it, then click on the link.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Renato Sanchez on 21:39 - Aug 30 with 2129 viewsraynor94

Renato Sanchez on 21:34 - Aug 30 by clloy2

Vetchonian- yes of course you have the right to express your opinion, but come on how often do Swans have the opportunity to take a world class 70m rated player. Have you not seen how this has captured the football headlines throughout Europe. Im sure PC will bring the best out of him, and slightly less pressure in performing on a weekly basis for us than there is at Bayern. In my book this sends a real message out loud and clear, that we have once agin got more ambition than simply surviving being in the bottom three. Any youngster or potential target that we are trying to attract in the future will also take notice of this, not to mention shirt sponsors, future stadium naming rights sponsors etc. This is a real coup on a level that I have not seen in my 48 years of supporting the swans

I'm with you, I've been watching for 53 years, and can't remember being more excited by this signing, this will send the Swansea name around Europe. Again

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Renato Sanchez on 21:40 - Aug 30 with 2097 viewsShonky

Renato Sanchez on 21:34 - Aug 30 by clloy2

But its not a good signing because Josh McEachren was shyt.....errr...... or something... nurse.. my pills

Its just a ride...

Renato Sanchez on 21:41 - Aug 30 with 2087 viewsKennedy

Renato Sanchez on 21:36 - Aug 30 by Glyn1

It's me saying that there is more in the article, and if you want to read it, then click on the link.

I was talking about vetchonian

Just call me JFK

Renato Sanchez on 21:42 - Aug 30 with 2068 views34dfgdf54

Did I just see Jazz Richards name in a thread about Renato Sanches?
[Post edited 30 Aug 2017 21:42]
Renato Sanchez on 21:42 - Aug 30 with 2038 viewsShonky

Renato Sanchez on 21:42 - Aug 30 by 34dfgdf54

Did I just see Jazz Richards name in a thread about Renato Sanches?
[Post edited 30 Aug 2017 21:42]

Its just a ride...

Renato Sanchez (n/t) on 21:51 - Aug 30 with 1868 viewsOldjack

Renato Sanchez on 21:39 - Aug 30 by raynor94

I'm with you, I've been watching for 53 years, and can't remember being more excited by this signing, this will send the Swansea name around Europe. Again

Tosh ,Ian Callaghan, Tommy Smith ,Bob Latchford ,Ray Kennedy ? Now they did it for me
[Post edited 30 Aug 2017 21:52]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Renato Sanchez on 21:51 - Aug 30 with 1866 viewsvetchonian

Renato Sanchez on 21:40 - Aug 30 by Shonky

But its not a good signing because Josh McEachren was shyt.....errr...... or something... nurse.. my pills

My comparison to Josh is the coach player relationship......Rodgers knew him....he was a "prospect" at Chelsea......look I hope it works ....but to rely on an unproven 19 year old in a evolving squad has its issues.....plus our two marque signings Tammy and Sanches are loans....what happens next season? Oh yes and our third marque signing in Bony sell on potential?......shelf life!?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Renato Sanchez on 21:52 - Aug 30 with 1853 viewsTheResurrection

Incomings????

HAhahahahahahahAHHhahHAHAHHahahahahaAHAHAHAHAHhahahah

You should be nuked from the face of your sorry ass for that post

I've often though you're not quite all there, this confirms it.

Bloody funny though.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Renato Sanchez on 21:52 - Aug 30 with 1849 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Renato Sanchez on 21:29 - Aug 30 by E20Jack

good find.

He is a player of simply stunning ability. He is still a kid in terms of on field experience and was still involved in 26 first team games for Bayern Munich. The fact some are concerned as he hasn't been Bayerns best player and ripped up the league is staggering. He will probably be the most decorated player we have ever signed, will surpass Lampard I would have thought (unless there is someone im missing).

The most decorated player up till now is probably Llorente, even if he is getting on a bit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024