Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashley Barnes Burnley 11:04 - Aug 31 with 3970 viewsPrivate_Partz

8m bid apparently. The scatter gun is alive and well.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Ashley Barnes Burnley on 11:08 - Aug 31 with 3904 viewsLoyal

Ashley Barnes door they call him up there.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ashley Barnes Burnley on 11:09 - Aug 31 with 3887 viewsKerouac

FFS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Ashley Barnes Burnley on 11:11 - Aug 31 with 3869 viewsmonmouth

Ashley Barnes Burnley on 11:09 - Aug 31 by Kerouac

FFS!

I thought you were way OTT the other day. Now I've a foot well in that camp!

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ashley Barnes Burnley on 11:11 - Aug 31 with 3861 viewslonglostjack

Oh FFS what would be the point.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Ashley Barnes Burnley on 11:12 - Aug 31 with 3824 viewsLoyal

Ashley Barnes Burnley on 11:11 - Aug 31 by longlostjack

We have some barn doors locally that need reassuring.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ashley Barnes Burnley on 11:14 - Aug 31 with 3803 viewsWarwickHunt

Getting more desperate by the hour...

Pitiful.
Ashley Barnes Burnley on 11:15 - Aug 31 with 3795 viewsMorfa_Same

Ashley Barnes Burnley on 11:11 - Aug 31 by longlostjack

Indeed.

I'm just amazed we haven't been linked with Ulloa yet.
Ashley Barnes Burnley on 11:19 - Aug 31 with 3728 viewsAl_Bundy

Burnley reserve striker... just what we need
Login to get fewer ads

Ashley Barnes Burnley on 11:19 - Aug 31 with 3711 viewsSwansea93

Cheaper option than Chadli, disappointing if we sign him though.

Thankfully Ulloa signed a new contract with Leicester so cross him off.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Ashley Barnes Burnley on 11:21 - Aug 31 with 3665 viewsawayjack

I'm trying to give us the benefit that a lot of links are media rumours. If it's true we plan to replace Llorente with Barnes or Oliveira it shows how far we've sunk. Our two loan deals are down to PC and look promising, but the rest of our transfer window has been poor again, as if we didn't know we'd sell Siggy and Llorente. Maybe smokescreen and 12 hours to get 2/3 quality signing over the line.
Ashley Barnes Burnley on 11:26 - Aug 31 with 3626 viewsPrivate_Partz

Ashley Barnes Burnley on 11:21 - Aug 31 by awayjack

I'm trying to give us the benefit that a lot of links are media rumours. If it's true we plan to replace Llorente with Barnes or Oliveira it shows how far we've sunk. Our two loan deals are down to PC and look promising, but the rest of our transfer window has been poor again, as if we didn't know we'd sell Siggy and Llorente. Maybe smokescreen and 12 hours to get 2/3 quality signing over the line.

Of course you could be right. My worry is jenkins ability to get 2 to 3 quality players in within 12 hours is seriously open to question.
He has hardly moved all summer although the exit door seems well oiled.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Ashley Barnes Burnley on 11:31 - Aug 31 with 3547 viewsPawelAbbott

After weeks of inaction we are now getting increasingly desperate. At what time does he make the call to Bayo?
Ashley Barnes Burnley on 11:32 - Aug 31 with 3534 viewscostalotta

Is anyone surprised at this type of news? PC gets us Tammy and (hopefully) Renato, jenkins working tirelessly to get us Oliveria or Barnes? Why, cos it looks like he's plucked up again?

Maybe all a smokescreen but as the minutes tick by that looks less likely and it's more likely we will not have had a good window we all thought we'd have only yesterday.
Ashley Barnes Burnley on 11:34 - Aug 31 with 3499 viewslonglostjack

There are a couple of clubs in the Bundesliga with excellent scouting set ups in Denmark. This guy is highly rated and would be available for about € 10m . Dipping into Burnley reserves is just pathetic.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Onuachu
[Post edited 31 Aug 2017 11:40]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Ashley Barnes Burnley on 11:40 - Aug 31 with 3445 viewsKerouac

Jota is an exciting creative attacking midfielder, played in the Championship for 3 seasons or so (so up to speed with British football), £6m.

Going to f*cking Birmingham.

We are in for Ashley f*cking Barnes and Nelson c*nting Oliviera.
Loving f*ck.

If they don't deliver today after taking £45m for Siggy and a £10m+ profit on Llorente they ALL need to go and we need to get serious about how we are going to achieve that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Ashley Barnes Burnley on 11:42 - Aug 31 with 3413 viewsMo_Wives

Ashley Barnes Burnley on 11:26 - Aug 31 by Private_Partz

Of course you could be right. My worry is jenkins ability to get 2 to 3 quality players in within 12 hours is seriously open to question.
He has hardly moved all summer although the exit door seems well oiled.

My exit door is well oiled. Wish they'd get on with it.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Ashley Barnes Burnley on 11:42 - Aug 31 with 3410 viewsPegojack

Ashley Barnes Burnley on 11:40 - Aug 31 by Kerouac

Jota is an exciting creative attacking midfielder, played in the Championship for 3 seasons or so (so up to speed with British football), £6m.

Going to f*cking Birmingham.

We are in for Ashley f*cking Barnes and Nelson c*nting Oliviera.
Loving f*ck.

If they don't deliver today after taking £45m for Siggy and a £10m+ profit on Llorente they ALL need to go and we need to get serious about how we are going to achieve that.

Join the Trust.
Ashley Barnes Burnley on 11:43 - Aug 31 with 3401 viewsswanforthemoney

Barnes commits some disgusting fouls. I'd hate to see him in a Swansea shirt.

I stand in the North Stand

Ashley Barnes Burnley on 11:51 - Aug 31 with 3329 viewsmax936

Ashley Barnes Burnley on 11:42 - Aug 31 by Pegojack

Join the Trust.

Mike it's looking like the Trust is a busted flush, happy to be proved wrong but it looks that way at the moment, we haven't heard a scoot from them all summer.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ashley Barnes Burnley on 11:56 - Aug 31 with 3248 viewsraynor94

If we signed this thug, it would put me over the edge! I can understand the logic in selling Llorente, but for God's sake at least try for an adequate replacement

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Ashley Barnes Burnley on 12:01 - Aug 31 with 3179 viewsjasonbromham

Ashley Fu-ck-ing Barnes Mind haha!
Ashley Barnes Burnley on 12:06 - Aug 31 with 3132 viewsAngelRangelQS

Ashley Barnes Burnley on 11:42 - Aug 31 by Pegojack

Join the Trust.

So you can win a day out with Jason and Huw?
Ashley Barnes Burnley on 12:10 - Aug 31 with 3072 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Ashley Barnes Burnley on 12:06 - Aug 31 by AngelRangelQS

So you can win a day out with Jason and Huw?

There's no such prize.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Ashley Barnes Burnley on 12:15 - Aug 31 with 3042 viewsPegojack

Ashley Barnes Burnley on 11:51 - Aug 31 by max936

Mike it's looking like the Trust is a busted flush, happy to be proved wrong but it looks that way at the moment, we haven't heard a scoot from them all summer.

Max,I'm a realist, I don't know what the Trust can do in practical terms as regards the running of the club and the current clusterf*ck on transfer deadline day. They have no power to influence matters and haven't had since the sell outs sold us down the river.

What they can do, and because of the vote taken, now ARE doing, is to build up the cash reserve for the inevitable day when the club goes t*ts up under the guidance of Jenkins and the Yanks. That's what I want to know about, that's what I want the Trust to be working on, and by the way, just because we took a vote and accepted the deal, let's not all assume that the transfer of cash is going to go smoothly. I trust Jenkins and the Yanks about as far as I can spit.
Ashley Barnes Burnley on 13:13 - Aug 31 with 2855 viewscostalotta

Ashley Barnes Burnley on 12:15 - Aug 31 by Pegojack

Max,I'm a realist, I don't know what the Trust can do in practical terms as regards the running of the club and the current clusterf*ck on transfer deadline day. They have no power to influence matters and haven't had since the sell outs sold us down the river.

What they can do, and because of the vote taken, now ARE doing, is to build up the cash reserve for the inevitable day when the club goes t*ts up under the guidance of Jenkins and the Yanks. That's what I want to know about, that's what I want the Trust to be working on, and by the way, just because we took a vote and accepted the deal, let's not all assume that the transfer of cash is going to go smoothly. I trust Jenkins and the Yanks about as far as I can spit.

I admire your optimism but don't share it.

This cash thebtrust are getting for the shares is a minute percentage of what the club is worth, if translated into debt will be a massive amount which the Trust coffers will never be able to reach.

I'm not saying give up though I'm just saying it's highly unlikely to be the case that the Trust will have a controlling interest in the club. Given the way the Trust has performed over the last few years and th current dirand cation the Trust has chosen and pushed for with the voting I'm not sure they'd do a good enough job if I'm honest.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024