Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread 16:32 - Sep 12 with 41160 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 16 Sep 2017 17:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 16:52 - Sep 12 with 13174 viewswestwalesed

I'm going to be optimistic and go for a 4-0 defeat.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 17:21 - Sep 12 with 13154 viewsTheKirkyLife

My Dad's a Spurs supporter and so generally I just hope for a draw in these games. To be fair this is at Wembley as well but knowing our luck we'll be the team that sees Spurs break the curse.

On the other hand I imagine we'll be seeing a response after that woeful display on Sunday.

A 1-1 game for me. Swansea to score first with Spurs rescuing a point.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 17:27 - Sep 12 with 13141 viewsDarran

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 17:21 - Sep 12 by TheKirkyLife

My Dad's a Spurs supporter and so generally I just hope for a draw in these games. To be fair this is at Wembley as well but knowing our luck we'll be the team that sees Spurs break the curse.

On the other hand I imagine we'll be seeing a response after that woeful display on Sunday.

A 1-1 game for me. Swansea to score first with Spurs rescuing a point.

So you're a Swans fan and you don't want us to win?

Fuçk my eyes.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 17:46 - Sep 12 with 13134 viewspencoedjack

Spurs have a tough game v Dortmund on Weds ......ever the optimist I'll go 1 all
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 17:48 - Sep 12 with 13127 viewsOldjack

0-1 and about bloody time

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:14 - Sep 12 with 13098 viewsunion_jack

I think (well hope really) that we'll play better on Saturday.

Can't see us taking the 3 pts though sadly. Draw at best.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:39 - Sep 12 with 13068 viewsJethroJack

What price that, with it tied at 1-1 with 5 minutes to go, Llorente comes off the bench and nuts in the winner from a corner?

You (non-Jack) B'stard.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 19:32 - Sep 12 with 13004 viewsunion_jack

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:39 - Sep 12 by JethroJack

What price that, with it tied at 1-1 with 5 minutes to go, Llorente comes off the bench and nuts in the winner from a corner?

You (non-Jack) B'stard.

Whilst pushing Mawson in the back?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 20:45 - Sep 12 with 12938 viewsPegojack

I'm just going for a nice day out with no expectation whatsoever, so who knows, I might get a pleasant surprise.

Those who want to join me in pre match anaesthetic will find me in JJ Moons, the 'Spoons pub right outside Ruislip Manor tube from about 1.30pm.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 23:08 - Sep 12 with 12839 viewsTNT

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 20:45 - Sep 12 by Pegojack

I'm just going for a nice day out with no expectation whatsoever, so who knows, I might get a pleasant surprise.

Those who want to join me in pre match anaesthetic will find me in JJ Moons, the 'Spoons pub right outside Ruislip Manor tube from about 1.30pm.

Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall not be disappointed.

Spurs so far W0 D1 L1 F2 A3, at home. Don't know if that's a good thing, or not.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 23:26 - Sep 12 with 12831 viewsjasper_T

Wembley makes it anyone's game.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 00:47 - Sep 13 with 12799 viewsTheKirkyLife

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 17:27 - Sep 12 by Darran

So you're a Swans fan and you don't want us to win?

Fuçk my eyes.

Urm...no? Of course I want us to win. Do I THINK we'll win? Absolutely not based on last weeks performance.

Boy oh boy you guys are jumpy today, just got a soft spot for Spurs is all no harm.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 04:42 - Sep 13 with 12770 viewsjackharris

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 20:45 - Sep 12 by Pegojack

I lived in Ruislip Manor for a while, 10 years ago. The chip shop further up the street is gorgeous, twice cooked chips but beautiful... The traditional Irish pub used to get all the sport streams so it showed matches at 3pm.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 06:49 - Sep 13 with 12740 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 16:52 - Sep 12 by westwalesed

I'm going to be optimistic and go for a 4-0 defeat.

Feck it, after the last game I'm done being optimistic. 5-0

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 06:53 - Sep 13 with 12739 viewskarnataka

Might just do that Mike, what's parking like there?
[Post edited 13 Sep 2017 6:54]
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 07:21 - Sep 13 with 12723 viewsmarchamjack

Myself and Mrs MJ going. Zero expectation between us, hoping we can somehow scrape/grind out a Southampton away point (although that was a truly horrendous performance I hoped Id never see again...oh ok...just once more then...).

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 07:51 - Sep 13 with 12711 viewsepaul

After Sundays performance can see this being a repeat of last season's fiasco, I hope not!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 11:02 - Sep 13 with 12620 viewsPegojack

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 06:53 - Sep 13 by karnataka

Might just do that Mike, what's parking like there?
[Post edited 13 Sep 2017 6:54]

Hi Dave, I don't know what parking is like in Ruislip, I'm parking up at Hillingdon Tube station car park (£2 all day on weekends) and getting the tube three or four stops along to Ruislip Manor.

Hilligdon tube is easy to find by car, go around M25 then along A40. It's a quick getaway then when you get back to the car, straight onto A40 and away on M40 or M25.

Direct tube ride to Wembley after the pub.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 11:25 - Sep 13 with 12601 viewskarnataka

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 07:51 - Sep 13 by epaul

After Sundays performance can see this being a repeat of last season's fiasco, I hope not!!

I would assume for this one we will have 3 at the back so there's someone spare to pick up the runs of Alli & Eriksen and generally deny them space in the box. Might make us a bit toothless but if Wilf plays a major role, at least we'd have someone able to hold the ball up and wait for support which was always a problem with that system. Can't imagine we'd be stupid enough to match them up and try to outplay them, we'd get murdered.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 12:58 - Sep 13 with 12529 viewsdameedna

Not possible to stop Erikson who is still playing well. We would probably have to put Carroll on him with Clucas picking up Ali.

We are aching for a playmaker such as Mesa to be a bit more positive and quick thinking. But our shape is down to tactics and the best we can hope for is a good battle and hit them on the break or score from a set piece.

Some difficult for a squad that currently has Fernandez and Fabianski playing well. Could well be time for Leon to step in.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 23:27 - Sep 13 with 12179 viewsTNT

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 07:51 - Sep 13 by epaul

At least Montero won't be moping around, like he really doesn't want to be there, this season.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 09:46 - Sep 14 with 12007 viewswhoflungdung

Pity we don't have anyone to kick Eriksen ten feet into the air,TommySmith style.

Hopefully, we won't sit back in respect and admire him

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 13:20 - Sep 14 with 11859 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Mesa to start for me .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 14:21 - Sep 14 with 11813 viewsGlyn1

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 13:20 - Sep 14 by oh_tommy_tommy

Mesa to start for me .

Absolutely. Let's see what he can do.

This isn't an important must-win game for us, and I couldn't care less if we lose 6-0 so long as our lads start to play well. It's our home matches up to the New Year that we need to focus on.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 14:34 - Sep 14 with 11806 viewsSwansea93

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 13:20 - Sep 14 by oh_tommy_tommy

Mesa to start for me .

Fabianski
Olsson
Mawson
Fernandez
Naughton
Mesa
Clucas
Sanches (Should be on the bench for now but he's probably guaranteed to start)
Carroll
Ayew
Abraham

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024