Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? 19:25 - Oct 14 with 23478 viewsTheResurrection

Seems strange if that's the case after SELLING OUR 2 WORLD CLASS, BEST EVER PLAYERS, doesn't it?

And this with a tidy sum left over in the bank and £39m worth of talent either on the bench, injured or missing in action, eh?

Don't get me wrong, Huddersfield will go down and it was frustrating we didn't just put them to the sword and destroy them. It's also frustrating some of Clements comments after as this was better but in context, still not great....

But, 13th and let's face it, we should be 8th or 9th.

Tammy or Llorente watch....

To October 14th...

Tammy 5 ---- Llorente 1

Anyone care to comment? Few notable absentees tonight????

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 20:32 - Oct 14 with 2031 viewsicecoldjack

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:56 - Oct 14 by PozuelosSideys

I assume you mean that Carroll will get the assists from open play rather than his set piece delivery then? If so, he might well get close, or do even better than Siggy yep

A good result today against probably one of the worst teams to enter the prem league in years, i'm happy clement decided to learn from his mistakes more than anything else, if this was Monk he wouldn't have changed a thing and if it was Bradley we would have lost 6-7 with fernandez and mawson playing like stevie wonder and ray charles .

I think we all hope Tammy gets plenty of goals and we all hope Carol turns into Siggy 2.0 .

It will be interesting to see if clement keeps the same team next week, a fit Bony and Sanches to come into the team may damage the growing understanding Ayew is building up with Tammy, there is the question of Mesa too, will he even make the bench with Ki now returning to fitness.

I pay no attention to the league table and the argument not to is by looking at where Huddersfield are in the table, they were crap today and are 9th in the table which tells us all we need to know about league positions at the moment .

Performances are the key right now for me and it seems clement is suffering from a late window and not quite knowing his best team, not sure anyone does tbh ! fingers crossed the players took a huge confidence boost from today and are now back on track though there is a lot of hard work still to do .
So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 20:35 - Oct 14 with 2022 viewsdickythorpe

Abraham is a star in the making but needs the service.

Carroll is no Siggy.....but surely this is where hard work in training comes in.

Let's be positive ladies and gentlemen, I loved it today being amongst it.
So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 20:38 - Oct 14 with 2014 viewsWingstandwood

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 20:35 - Oct 14 by dickythorpe

Carroll is no Siggy.....but surely this is where hard work in training comes in.

Abraham is going to be SCFC's (and maybe entire PL's) signing of the season.

Argus!

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 20:55 - Oct 14 with 1954 viewsZZoric

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 20:35 - Oct 14 by dickythorpe

thats right - Ki could well be the missing piece re delivery of clever link-up play and set-piece

#positivityrules
So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 20:56 - Oct 14 with 1947 viewsTheResurrection

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:53 - Oct 14 by pencoedjack

Not a ‘tough time time at all happy as fuk Chris

I’ll give you Mawson/Carroll in assists/goals along with Tammy / Llorente bet

Give me Ayew/Carroll and Tammy.

That's a bet.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 20:58 - Oct 14 with 1938 viewsTheResurrection

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 20:08 - Oct 14 by LeonWasGod

8 from 8 is relegation form if we carry on like this. Long way to go yet though. Do we looked unlocked now Siggy's gone. No. Did we waste countless set pieces round the box. Yes. 3 points great but we've looked very average so far this season.

Neither have been our best player even in modern times. Siggy was good for us though, that's not even up for debate.

8 from 8 is relegation form.

SCFC sits 13th with 7 teams below.

Fack me the standard on this site is dire.

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 21:00 - Oct 14 with 1932 viewsTheResurrection

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 20:09 - Oct 14 by Kinsey

God you really are a moron!

I remember a few months ago you being your usual tw4tish self saying how wonderful Bony was compared to llorente.

Absolute appalling buy. He’ll do the same for us as he’s done the last 2 seasons.

I still am, but first of all and seriously, is there something wrong with you?

Bony didn't facking play!!!!!!! He is INJURED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 21:07 - Oct 14 with 1901 viewsKinsey

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 21:00 - Oct 14 by TheResurrection

I still am, but first of all and seriously, is there something wrong with you?

Bony didn't facking play!!!!!!! He is INJURED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know he’s injured, I’m just referring you to our previous exchange where you sung his praises.

Not much to sing about so far is there?

He will achieve nothing this season. Mark my words. Bet he spends half of it injured.
Login to get fewer ads

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 21:09 - Oct 14 with 1892 views34dfgdf54

Haven’t seen nothing of the game today, not even the goals yet. Cracking result and much needed, but how did Carroll play?

Still can’t believe Mesa isn’t even getting in the 18 despite how well Leon allegedly played today.
So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 21:12 - Oct 14 with 1886 viewsZZoric

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 20:58 - Oct 14 by TheResurrection

8 from 8 is relegation form.

SCFC sits 13th with 7 teams below.

Fack me the standard on this site is dire.

the standard is shockingly dire - far too many make-weights who choose to always focus on the negatives

they flood this site with their constant whining, self-righteous bile. they have zero perspective and zero value-add - first to criticise and last to proffer constructive wisdom

there is so much to be positive about right now - they are blind to it
So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 21:23 - Oct 14 with 1852 viewsTheResurrection

So we have the options of Sanches, Bony, Mesa (under a new manager) Clucas (under a new manager if he stops playing him as DM) and now Ki and Dyer back fighting for a place.

We've got a variation in attacking options with 3 great players up top including 2 out and out goal scorers, Ayew is really coming on nicely in a largely unsung role and is really versatile.

We've had 4 clean sheets from 8 and have been competitive, if not spectacular, in every game.

And this is without some really key players yet to bed in and grow for one reason or another.

Huddersfield weren't great, I'm not going to get carried away because I didn't think we were that great today, but we were never in danger and we should have scored more.

I'm very worried about Clement and i just can't get my head around the Mesa situation. Our high press was still too conservative even though we got the first goal that way.

But Tammy and his all round game is twice the player Llorente is and I'm confident with a head of steam, the shackles off and more confidence our team will be all the better.

We're getting there, sorry to disappoint some of you mugs, but we are...

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 21:25 - Oct 14 with 1846 viewsTheResurrection

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 21:07 - Oct 14 by Kinsey

I know he’s injured, I’m just referring you to our previous exchange where you sung his praises.

Not much to sing about so far is there?

He will achieve nothing this season. Mark my words. Bet he spends half of it injured.

Huh????

Do you want me to sing his praises on his performance today, you utter thickkunt!!!!

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 21:30 - Oct 14 with 1822 viewsGlyn1

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:38 - Oct 14 by TheResurrection

11??

I think you mean 1,111,111 better....,

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary.

Those who do and those who don't.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 21:36]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 21:33 - Oct 14 with 1804 viewsKinsey

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 21:25 - Oct 14 by TheResurrection

Huh????

Do you want me to sing his praises on his performance today, you utter thickkunt!!!!

2 key words you seem to have missed “so far”

.... thikkunt
So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 21:35 - Oct 14 with 1790 viewsthornabyswan

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:40 - Oct 14 by pencoedjack

I’ll bet you 100 notes to a charity of winners choice

Abraham doesn’t score as many goals as Llorente did for us last season & Tom ‘’David Silva’ Carroll doesn’t get as many assists/goals as Gylfi did for us last season

No need for a load of bollocks in your answer you’ve praised Abraham/Carroll to the hilt so you must feel confident

Edit I hope you win
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 19:42]

I had a bet with Hayden that we would finish above Cardiff when we were in the Championship 20 quid for charity never saw it despite repeated requests for the net to be settled was for charity as well.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 21:38 - Oct 14 with 1772 viewsTheResurrection

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 21:33 - Oct 14 by Kinsey

2 key words you seem to have missed “so far”

.... thikkunt

He's only played an hour FFS.

And he was one of our best players in West Ham

Gee facking wizz mun.

Surreal

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 21:38 - Oct 14 with 1772 viewsdickythorpe

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 21:23 - Oct 14 by TheResurrection

So we have the options of Sanches, Bony, Mesa (under a new manager) Clucas (under a new manager if he stops playing him as DM) and now Ki and Dyer back fighting for a place.

We've got a variation in attacking options with 3 great players up top including 2 out and out goal scorers, Ayew is really coming on nicely in a largely unsung role and is really versatile.

We've had 4 clean sheets from 8 and have been competitive, if not spectacular, in every game.

And this is without some really key players yet to bed in and grow for one reason or another.

Huddersfield weren't great, I'm not going to get carried away because I didn't think we were that great today, but we were never in danger and we should have scored more.

I'm very worried about Clement and i just can't get my head around the Mesa situation. Our high press was still too conservative even though we got the first goal that way.

But Tammy and his all round game is twice the player Llorente is and I'm confident with a head of steam, the shackles off and more confidence our team will be all the better.

We're getting there, sorry to disappoint some of you mugs, but we are...

I just bloody hope they are grafting in training and working on their strengths and weaknesses.

We had 3 corners in first 12 mins today and two of them were appalling for this level.

But much to cheer, Abraham has to play every time. He's got it. Just needs a team of workers and fighters around him giving service.
So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 21:49 - Oct 14 with 1733 viewsTheResurrection

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 21:35 - Oct 14 by thornabyswan

I had a bet with Hayden that we would finish above Cardiff when we were in the Championship 20 quid for charity never saw it despite repeated requests for the net to be settled was for charity as well.

What's your name then? And I've never seen him make a real bet ever. But you'll have to explain WTF thats got to do with me though?

Me, I'm a bit different. Love a punt, football, horses, whatever. What do you want to put your money on?

We'll finish higher than last season?
Tammy will get more than Wardrobe?
How about Bony getting 10 if he plays 25?

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 21:53 - Oct 14 with 1721 viewsCooperman

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 20:02 - Oct 14 by Kinsey

I wondered how long it would take res to start spouting crap.

Llorente has had like 12 mins of football something stupid like that.

Tammy couldn’t lace his boots.

I also notice you’re quiet about your precious Bony. What a wonderful signing that was. Bloody cart horse.

£39mil in the bank. How wonderful for us. We can buy HJ another villa.

Goodnight!
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 20:04]

It's too early to write Bony off. You obviously didn't see him against West Ham where his hold up play was excellent; him and Tammy after 3 or 4 games together will be a right handful.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 21:54]

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 21:55 - Oct 14 with 1713 viewsTheResurrection

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 21:38 - Oct 14 by dickythorpe

I just bloody hope they are grafting in training and working on their strengths and weaknesses.

We had 3 corners in first 12 mins today and two of them were appalling for this level.

But much to cheer, Abraham has to play every time. He's got it. Just needs a team of workers and fighters around him giving service.

I think most would say Carrolls corners are better than Siggys, or at least on par. Not every corner will be great, but did we judge Siggy on his every one? I don't remember that as most of his were pants.

I'd rather see us do away with the set piece from anywhere in their half, it does my head in. Get on with the game and play, play, play... or at least vary it up.

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 21:58 - Oct 14 with 1694 viewsthornabyswan

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 21:49 - Oct 14 by TheResurrection

What's your name then? And I've never seen him make a real bet ever. But you'll have to explain WTF thats got to do with me though?

Me, I'm a bit different. Love a punt, football, horses, whatever. What do you want to put your money on?

We'll finish higher than last season?
Tammy will get more than Wardrobe?
How about Bony getting 10 if he plays 25?

Nothing to do with you met Hayden at a couple of games nice fella.
Just saying internet bets are a bit pointless from experience.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 21:59 - Oct 14 with 1682 viewsKinsey

I’m game for a bet. Bony will not hit ten.

£50?
So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:01 - Oct 14 with 1672 views34dfgdf54

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 21:59 - Oct 14 by Kinsey

£50?

That’s ballsy.

Edit - not a sarcy post. Bony could easily hit ten. I’d assume he’s on penalties aswell?
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 22:03]
So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:04 - Oct 14 with 1661 viewsbuilthjack

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 21:59 - Oct 14 by Kinsey

£50?

I will put £50 too, that Bony won't hit ten. Not including penalties, unless he wins them too.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 22:05]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:09 - Oct 14 with 1638 viewslifelong

£50?

10 games or 10 goals???
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024