Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The clamour for Mesa 21:12 - Oct 24 with 12962 viewsmarchamjack

Didn't exactly do his case any favours tonight. Think Clement proved a point there against a Utd second string. Wish it hadn't been so but it was.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The clamour for Mesa on 22:11 - Oct 24 with 2704 viewsbonymine

The clamour for Mesa on 21:48 - Oct 24 by TheResurrection

There was nothing whatsoever wrong with Mesa's performance. One of the players who can genuinely take a ball under control and do something with it.

I think Clement has tried to throw him under a bus however, funny how he's picked twice to start against United, but in a team with 8 changes from our EPL side what does anyone really expect to see?

I'm seriously up to the here with Clement.

‘There was nothing whatsoever wrong with Mesa’s performance’ .....bloody hell Chris 😳

FFS you are truely deluded if you saw that ; we were outclassed in every department tonight it was like watching a League 1 team against Man Utd and I think we have reached the point of no return where the players are not playing for Clement & he himself has lost any enthusiasm whatsoever for the job in hand seeing his body language tonight.

Only one outcome in my eyes ; yet another Managerial change very soon and the Club in turmoil once again (for a change !)

The Sell Outs are WHOLLY responsible for this sorry predicament ; YOU GREEDY BASTARDS GET OUT OF OUR CLUB .....

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The clamour for Mesa on 22:11 - Oct 24 with 2696 viewsunion_jack

When he was subbed, I think I noticed that He went straight to his seat. Clement didn't shake his hand or give him any encouraging words.

Well, as far as I could see on the TV. Is that how it was?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The clamour for Mesa on 22:14 - Oct 24 with 2672 viewsBloodyhills

The clamour for Mesa on 22:11 - Oct 24 by bonymine

‘There was nothing whatsoever wrong with Mesa’s performance’ .....bloody hell Chris 😳

FFS you are truely deluded if you saw that ; we were outclassed in every department tonight it was like watching a League 1 team against Man Utd and I think we have reached the point of no return where the players are not playing for Clement & he himself has lost any enthusiasm whatsoever for the job in hand seeing his body language tonight.

Only one outcome in my eyes ; yet another Managerial change very soon and the Club in turmoil once again (for a change !)

The Sell Outs are WHOLLY responsible for this sorry predicament ; YOU GREEDY BASTARDS GET OUT OF OUR CLUB .....

Agree with most of that.

The Sellouts have truly fecked up our club.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The clamour for Mesa on 22:15 - Oct 24 with 2652 viewsItchySphincter

The clamour for Mesa on 21:48 - Oct 24 by TheResurrection

There was nothing whatsoever wrong with Mesa's performance. One of the players who can genuinely take a ball under control and do something with it.

I think Clement has tried to throw him under a bus however, funny how he's picked twice to start against United, but in a team with 8 changes from our EPL side what does anyone really expect to see?

I'm seriously up to the here with Clement.

I agree with that, but the same could be said for Routs or Ollie the Sock.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The clamour for Mesa on 22:20 - Oct 24 with 2630 viewsLandore_Jack

Anybody else regret Jack Cork leaving the club?

#backtojack

The clamour for Mesa on 22:20 - Oct 24 with 2626 viewsmajorraglan

The clamour for Mesa on 22:03 - Oct 24 by costalotta

Well if he does get fired the club must then take a look at the guy hiring and firing 5 managers since and including laudrup.

Laudrup
Monk
Guidolin
Bobbly
And...perhaps clement.

It's a long way round but as well know each of these guys have been undermined and sold short by the dickhead of football (DOF) that Huw the fraud. Will the yanks see it for what it is, doubt it.

Don't forget the Curtis cameos, PC is the sixth manager since January 2014.
The clamour for Mesa on 22:20 - Oct 24 with 2619 viewsshandyjack

The clamour for Mesa on 22:20 - Oct 24 by Landore_Jack

nope, i regret the policy to replace him

Poll: Expectation for the season

The clamour for Mesa on 22:20 - Oct 24 with 2619 viewsKGriz16

The clamour for Mesa on 22:11 - Oct 24 by union_jack

When he was subbed, I think I noticed that He went straight to his seat. Clement didn't shake his hand or give him any encouraging words.

Well, as far as I could see on the TV. Is that how it was?

Ha! Like minded. I looked to see where he went when he was off and he went straight to his seat and had no interaction with PC.

PC is a sh*thouse.
Login to get fewer ads

The clamour for Mesa on 22:22 - Oct 24 with 2604 viewsunion_jack

The clamour for Mesa on 22:20 - Oct 24 by KGriz16

Ha! Like minded. I looked to see where he went when he was off and he went straight to his seat and had no interaction with PC.

PC is a sh*thouse.

Not good man management. Starting to speak volumes now.

The clamour for Mesa on 22:24 - Oct 24 with 2583 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

They shook hands did they not

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The clamour for Mesa on 22:26 - Oct 24 with 2557 viewsunion_jack

The clamour for Mesa on 22:24 - Oct 24 by oh_tommy_tommy

They shook hands did they not

If you saw that then I'm wrong. I only saw it on TV and it looked as if he went straight to his seat.

The clamour for Mesa on 22:27 - Oct 24 with 2552 viewsSmellyplumz

Doesn't bode well

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The clamour for Mesa on 22:36 - Oct 24 with 2489 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The clamour for Mesa on 22:20 - Oct 24 by Landore_Jack

I bet Jack Cork doesn’t.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The clamour for Mesa on 22:38 - Oct 24 with 2478 viewsTheResurrection

The clamour for Mesa on 22:09 - Oct 24 by Tom1912

There was plenty wrong. He ball watches and doesn't track runs. They scored from it.

That should be bread and butter stuff for a defensive midfielder.

No, mate, it's you that's wrong.

Rangel should have been picking up Lingaard or at least keeping an eye on him and closing in.

Mesa was in shape, in the second bank. Nothing wrong with his positioning and nothing to do with tracking the runner.

Lingard wasn't even a runner, he had just strayed in between the lines.

But they do that, that happens in football and you don't break your line to go and pick him up.

VdH inexplicably broke his line and there was the gap.

Check Rangel out after the goal - he knew he was to blame - twice. Stupid run out straight into 2 United players.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

N/A. on 22:39 - Oct 24 with 2474 viewsHuw57

The clamour for Mesa on 22:38 - Oct 24 by TheResurrection

No, mate, it's you that's wrong.

Rangel should have been picking up Lingaard or at least keeping an eye on him and closing in.

Mesa was in shape, in the second bank. Nothing wrong with his positioning and nothing to do with tracking the runner.

Lingard wasn't even a runner, he had just strayed in between the lines.

But they do that, that happens in football and you don't break your line to go and pick him up.

VdH inexplicably broke his line and there was the gap.

Check Rangel out after the goal - he knew he was to blame - twice. Stupid run out straight into 2 United players.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:33]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The clamour for Mesa on 22:42 - Oct 24 with 2449 viewsTheResurrection

N/A. on 22:39 - Oct 24 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:33]

People haven't got a clue what they're writing but they steam in head first on the misery train.

It's hard work mun.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The clamour for Mesa on 22:42 - Oct 24 with 2440 viewsDewi1jack

The clamour for Mesa on 22:20 - Oct 24 by shandyjack

nope, i regret the policy to replace him

Is that the same policy that allows your only left footed fullback to be sold and not replaced before the window shut?

To be replaced by a player who Beaky thought was the new Tatey for the number of positions he could play or cover.

Then to find out if it's true when the inevitable injury or suspension happens.
Absolutely brilliant strategy.
No wonder Beaky's own roofing company is rivalling BriggsAmasco and listed on every stock exchange

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The clamour for Mesa on 22:44 - Oct 24 with 2419 viewsshandyjack

The clamour for Mesa on 22:42 - Oct 24 by Dewi1jack

Is that the same policy that allows your only left footed fullback to be sold and not replaced before the window shut?

To be replaced by a player who Beaky thought was the new Tatey for the number of positions he could play or cover.

Then to find out if it's true when the inevitable injury or suspension happens.
Absolutely brilliant strategy.
No wonder Beaky's own roofing company is rivalling BriggsAmasco and listed on every stock exchange

the very same

Poll: Expectation for the season

The clamour for Mesa on 22:46 - Oct 24 with 2407 viewsskettyparkherbert

The clamour for Mesa on 21:41 - Oct 24 by KGriz16

I've really wanted Roque to do well. I took to him straight away, looked a character. But tonight he could have prevented both goals. Didn't follow his runner. He's great on the ball, if not a bit risky, but defending he looks like he's got a mistake in him. Looks light weight too. I'm gutted!

Hi KGriz

I have to disagree when you say that Masa is great on the ball, i would say he's average at best.
Clucas too and neither of them any better than Jack Cork especially without the ball?

Their confidence may be low but they are well paid pros who had a chance tonight to make a statement and neither of them bust a gut to take it, i think they are far too comfortable in their environment.

Mcburnie did ok but not ready yet.

On the really negative side i think Man Utd have had harder training sessions.
Then we were 2 down and needed to show some guts and character especially as we were live on sky.

Unfortunately there was nothing there like on saturday and many other games.

The question has to be asked is it time for a good old clearcut as we have many on the books who are past their sell by date, Eg Rangel, Rutledge,Dyer, Narsingh and dare i say it Leon too?

I hate to be so negative but i really fear for us going forward.

Any thoughts????
The clamour for Mesa on 22:49 - Oct 24 with 2375 viewsTheResurrection

The clamour for Mesa on 22:46 - Oct 24 by skettyparkherbert

Hi KGriz

I have to disagree when you say that Masa is great on the ball, i would say he's average at best.
Clucas too and neither of them any better than Jack Cork especially without the ball?

Their confidence may be low but they are well paid pros who had a chance tonight to make a statement and neither of them bust a gut to take it, i think they are far too comfortable in their environment.

Then we were 2 down and needed to show some guts and character especially as we were live on sky.

The question has to be asked is it time for a good old clearcut as we have many on the books who are past their sell by date, Eg Rangel, Rutledge,Dyer, Narsingh and dare i say it Leon too?

Any thoughts????

What made you think Clucas had a bad game? I mean you've singled out him and Mesa but not Ki or even Ayew?

Clucas didn't put a foot wrong from what I remember, he may have actually had a 100% pass completion, also took a neat little shot just past the post, made decent runs behind (not given by Ayew) and he got stuck in.

The second half we gave up as a team and I can only think that was an instruction from the zombie Clement, but call the game as it is mate, don't make stuff up, or at least back up with evidence.

The clamour for Mesa on 22:55 - Oct 24 with 2340 viewsploppy

The clamour for Mesa on 22:46 - Oct 24 by skettyparkherbert

Hi KGriz

Any thoughts????

Out of curiosity, is that "going forward" or "going forward"?
The clamour for Mesa on 22:56 - Oct 24 with 2325 viewsswancity

Mesa was awful and Clucas also out of his depth. Whoever sanctioned almost £30m for those two needs shooting. It was men against boys out there though and not just these two who weren't good enough. Add Rangel Routledge MCBurnie Nordfeldt as well. United on the other hand looked in complete control even though our side lacked spirit, cohesion and style. We are a pale shadow of past glories and it's sickening. No point in arguing about specific players but in general our Club has pissed on its chips big time.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

The clamour for Mesa on 22:58 - Oct 24 with 2308 viewsZZoric

a marked improvement to the midfield when Fer replaced mesa

confidence lifted, more dynamism and fwd momentum

ki, clucas, fer - most balanced option right now
The clamour for Mesa on 22:59 - Oct 24 with 2302 viewsTheResurrection

The clamour for Mesa on 22:56 - Oct 24 by swancity

Mesa was awful and Clucas also out of his depth. Whoever sanctioned almost £30m for those two needs shooting. It was men against boys out there though and not just these two who weren't good enough. Add Rangel Routledge MCBurnie Nordfeldt as well. United on the other hand looked in complete control even though our side lacked spirit, cohesion and style. We are a pale shadow of past glories and it's sickening. No point in arguing about specific players but in general our Club has pissed on its chips big time.

Huh?

Fack me... Clucas didn't put a foot wrong. He was probably the most on the ball for us and with nigh on a 100% pass completion.

That's anything like awful I'm afraid to tall you. Same for Mesa.

The news is at 8 changes and a drippy set of tactics.

The clamour for Mesa on 23:01 - Oct 24 with 2290 viewsPozuelosSideys

The clamour for Mesa on 22:59 - Oct 24 by TheResurrection

Huh?

Fack me... Clucas didn't put a foot wrong. He was probably the most on the ball for us and with nigh on a 100% pass completion.

That's anything like awful I'm afraid to tall you. Same for Mesa.

The news is at 8 changes and a drippy set of tactics.

Mate, the team were shite. 1 to 11.

The blame for that lays squarely at the door of PC and the rest of the coaching staff. Im convinced we are better than that, and i also think the players we have on the whole are capable of playing the sort of game you mentioned over the summer.

Need to get the right guy though, whoever that is.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024