Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr JV Zweden 18:47 - Nov 7 with 16587 viewsJackfath

I notice he's advertising he's bringing a group of Den Haag fans over for the next home match. After the furore raised on here last time and questions asked by posters, Mr Uxbridge said he'd escalate issues surrounding the concerns (as a representative of the Trust) if indeed they were found to be accurate. Unfortunately I cannot remember the outcome of the situation. Was anything needing to be escalated and is Mr Zweden acting in a fully transparent and decent way by bringing these fans over?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Mr JV Zweden on 11:24 - Nov 8 with 3010 viewsTailGunner

Mr JV Zweden on 21:46 - Nov 7 by Garyjack

Brighton brought 3200.

Brighton brought 2000 mate. Game was 20800 sell out. Empty seats were sold.
Mr JV Zweden on 11:37 - Nov 8 with 2980 viewsSwanjaxs

Interesting to look at JVZ's Facebook page, he's advertising his "Double Dutch in Wales weekend, the post is in Dutch obviously, but when you run it through Google translate this comes up ...." Weekend 24/25/26 November. Dutch party in Swansea. Swansea-Bournemouth also visited the premier league. All Non profit. Info@Visitswansea.NI I'm also'm. You go too??? There are still 15 places. "
Can you spot the three words that stand out in that sales pitch?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Mr JV Zweden on 12:03 - Nov 8 with 2947 viewsWingstandwood

Mr JV Zweden on 11:37 - Nov 8 by Swanjaxs

Interesting to look at JVZ's Facebook page, he's advertising his "Double Dutch in Wales weekend, the post is in Dutch obviously, but when you run it through Google translate this comes up ...." Weekend 24/25/26 November. Dutch party in Swansea. Swansea-Bournemouth also visited the premier league. All Non profit. Info@Visitswansea.NI I'm also'm. You go too??? There are still 15 places. "
Can you spot the three words that stand out in that sales pitch?

"All Non profit" stand out words for me, so the guy is running away trips out of pure kindness and love for SCFC? Get me a .50 cal, I detect a flying pig above!

"Dutch party in Swansea"?......Yeah, there is soooooo much (not!) to party about!

"Greedy bastards get out of our club".

*Edit* "still 15 places" will be?.... "still every place" availabilty for a John Van Travel Club in The Championship division.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2017 12:08]

Argus!

Mr JV Zweden on 12:45 - Nov 8 with 2899 viewsSwanjaxs

Mr JV Zweden on 12:03 - Nov 8 by Wingstandwood

"All Non profit" stand out words for me, so the guy is running away trips out of pure kindness and love for SCFC? Get me a .50 cal, I detect a flying pig above!

"Dutch party in Swansea"?......Yeah, there is soooooo much (not!) to party about!

*Edit* "still 15 places" will be?.... "still every place" availabilty for a John Van Travel Club in The Championship division.

Perhaps another question for the trust to ask on Friday, with JVZ seemingly getting preferential treatment with ticket allocations In mind, is he really running these trips on a non profit basis as claimed or in fact making a pretty penny?
[Post edited 8 Nov 2017 12:47]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Mr JV Zweden on 13:13 - Nov 8 with 2851 viewspencoedjack

http://visitswansea.nl/

Non profit my arse
Mr JV Zweden on 13:22 - Nov 8 with 2834 viewsLoyal

Mr JV Zweden on 20:23 - Nov 7 by jack2jack

More than usual I thought,was quite a few in the West round us empty.
They released loads on Thursday and Friday before the game.
Expect this will be the same in future games.

If these are the missing glory hunters then fck em.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Mr JV Zweden on 13:36 - Nov 8 with 2820 viewsLoyal

He was bringing loads over when we were fourth division.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Mr JV Zweden on 14:00 - Nov 8 with 2783 viewsjackharris

Mr JV Zweden on 10:47 - Nov 8 by pencoedjack

As GJ has said away fans can take a maximum 3200 allocation, when they don't take the full amount they have 2000 .

The NE then has an additional 1200 tickets on top of those that are on general sale in other parts of the ground for Swans fans.

When only 2000 away tickets are given to away fans the area under the NE is opened up (roller shutter doors) to allow more area for HT refreshments.

To clarify the away fans in our Premier League games are allocated up to a maximum of 2,100 tickets in the Croeso North Stand. If they can’t sell their full allocation they are offered half of that and around 1,049 tickets. Any unsold Seats in the full allocation are payed for by the away side. When Swansea beat QPR 5-0 we had sold 2,400 seats, we had to pay QPR for the 600 remaining seats.

The North Stand is broken up into four sections

North West - Home fans 750
North Central (A & B) - Away fans (A&B)2,100 or Away fans (A)1,049 and Home fans (B)924 (Segregation matting)
North East - Home fans 750

The only two teams in the cups that have been offered 15% - around the 3,300 mark were Arsenal (FA Cup) and Chelsea (League Cup).

The 2 biggest Away followings at the Liberty in League fixtures, prior to the Premier League and the segregation fencing were...

Leeds United 2,800 (3,100 allocation)
Wolves 2,400

Also 10% -2,000 tickets have to be made available for general sale for every home match as stated in the Premier League Rules and Regulations.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2017 14:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Login to get fewer ads

Mr JV Zweden on 14:02 - Nov 8 with 2774 viewsWingstandwood

Mr JV Zweden on 13:36 - Nov 8 by Loyal

I have myself indeed seen a coach load amount. I remember seeing them on a Friday night game, I think it was against Huddersfield. But on a regular basis? I think not, once every now and then? Once every blue moon Yep!

If relegated I would guess the Dutch-tour influx will revert back to fewer and far between!

Argus!

Mr JV Zweden on 14:21 - Nov 8 with 2753 viewsSwanjaxs

Mr JV Zweden on 13:36 - Nov 8 by Loyal

Indeed he was, not for one minute questioning his loyalty, but it does seem he's getting preferential treatment as regards the issuing of tickets for home matches, and it now looks like he is claiming his trips are non-profitable, perhaps they are just like he seems to be claiming, but if he's in this to make a profit then he is misleading people surely?
[Post edited 8 Nov 2017 14:24]

Mr JV Zweden on 14:24 - Nov 8 with 2744 viewsTailGunner

Mr JV Zweden on 14:02 - Nov 8 by Wingstandwood

I have myself indeed seen a coach load amount. I remember seeing them on a Friday night game, I think it was against Huddersfield. But on a regular basis? I think not, once every now and then? Once every blue moon Yep!

If relegated I would guess the Dutch-tour influx will revert back to fewer and far between!

He brought 250 over for a midweek game v Millwall....in league 1.
Mr JV Zweden on 14:32 - Nov 8 with 2726 viewsDarran

I think people are completely missing the point on this.

Recently he had a travel website (might still have it) stating he was a director of the football club that could get tickets for any game,it also advised punters to go for the hospitallity option so they could drink beer after the game with the players.

I really couldn’t care less if people think this is ok because I know it’s not. Advertising yourself as a director of a multi million pound business months after he’d sold out is no time ok.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Mr JV Zweden on 15:22 - Nov 8 with 2693 viewsswanforthemoney

Mr JV Zweden on 20:12 - Nov 7 by Garyjack

I'm sorry, but the boats been missed with this one. There were enough empty seats at the ground on Saturday for JVZ to bring an Airbus 380, never mind a coach load!

Cant be true, the crowd was given as 20822 or similar, more or less capacity.

I stand in the North Stand

Mr JV Zweden on 17:40 - Nov 8 with 2608 viewsNeath_Jack

Why does anyone care?

So what if he makes a profit? Is there any proof he makes a profit?

He’s more loyal than the majority of fans inside that stadium every other week.

He sold his own shares, will you all complain if he sells his house for a profit?

You should all move to Cwmavon, you’ll fit right in up there.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Mr JV Zweden on 17:48 - Nov 8 with 2588 viewsDarran

Mr JV Zweden on 17:40 - Nov 8 by Neath_Jack

Why does anyone care?

So what if he makes a profit? Is there any proof he makes a profit?

He’s more loyal than the majority of fans inside that stadium every other week.

He sold his own shares, will you all complain if he sells his house for a profit?

You should all move to Cwmavon, you’ll fit right in up there.

He can do what he wants as long as it’s legal. I couldn’t give a toss but advertising his company by pretending to be a Swansea City Director isn’t the right way to go about it.

Mr JV Zweden on 17:58 - Nov 8 with 2574 viewsBillyChong

I’ve never met the bloke but he comes across as a right arrogant prick who’s doing his best to aggravate everyone bar his sell out bum chums. Met plenty of other Den Haag fans watching the Swans who have seemed tidy enough particularly in the championship days.
Mr JV Zweden on 18:06 - Nov 8 with 2556 viewswhoflungdung

Anyone saying anything at all complementary about JVZ will get pelters on here

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Mr JV Zweden on 18:17 - Nov 8 with 2524 viewsDarran

Mr JV Zweden on 18:06 - Nov 8 by whoflungdung

He’s part of the consortium that fuçked our club over and put it in a precarious position but you want to keep in with him because you’re spending time in The Hague and want something out of him.
That’s because you’re a snidey sneaky çunt.

Mr JV Zweden on 18:29 - Nov 8 with 2505 viewsWingstandwood

Mr JV Zweden on 18:06 - Nov 8 by whoflungdung

I used to say complementary stuff from time to time about the sell-outs a few years back because at the time they seemed to have genuine love for the club. Many moons back I had utmost respect for what seemed at the time to be a genuine hand in glove "for the greater good" relationship with the supporters. Of course history dictates/proves it was all an elaborate front.

Times have changed to an extent where I see them to be no different to Petty! In fact worse because Petty had the decency to p#ss off. As long as there is something to leech and gain from SCFC's carcass and supporter’s money and efforts, they'll be forever present. A bit like that Oyston guy at Blackpool?

Argus!

Mr JV Zweden on 21:26 - Nov 8 with 2383 viewsJackUlation

If ever there was a candidate to have space dust sprinkled on his piles.
Mr JV Zweden on 21:55 - Nov 8 with 2343 viewsLoyal

Mr JV Zweden on 14:24 - Nov 8 by TailGunner

He brought 250 over for a midweek game v Millwall....in league 1.

150 plus Welsh cup final 1990.

Mr JV Zweden on 22:01 - Nov 8 with 2329 viewsBurryPortJack

What type of reception do the Den Haag fans get when they come over now?
When I went out there this time last here we were treated really well by the locals, until we went to the stadium. Had a drink in the supporters home outside the stadium and got a very frosty reception at first. Then a guy walked over I had meet in Swansea once and Wembley recognised me and we starting talking. I asked about the Swansea flags and he told me that JVZ was having a tough time from Swansea fans so they took everything Swansea down.
When the barman found out that I had spoke to John before going it all changed, didn't have to pay for beer that night and they looked after my nephew with food and soft drink.
Personally I don't see any issue with them coming over, maybe some of them have supported the Swans longer than quite a few who have season tickets now.
But it could be done differently.
Mr JV Zweden on 22:17 - Nov 8 with 2307 viewswhoflungdung

I saw den Haag beat feyenoord last season ,wore Swans hat ,had no problems . We did get offered dope though

We travelled from Schevenigham to HS then tram to Kyotera . No probs

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Mr JV Zweden on 22:27 - Nov 8 with 2291 viewsGaryjack

Mr JV Zweden on 22:17 - Nov 8 by whoflungdung

I saw den Haag beat feyenoord last season ,wore Swans hat ,had no problems . We did get offered dope though

We travelled from Schevenigham to HS then tram to Kyotera . No probs

Do the 'ladies of the night' there give it up for a Big Mac Rich?
Mr JV Zweden on 23:35 - Nov 8 with 2236 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Mr JV Zweden on 22:27 - Nov 8 by Garyjack

Do the 'ladies of the night' there give it up for a Big Mac Rich?

Euphemism?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024