Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301285 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 18:27 - Dec 7 with 2815 viewsmajorraglan

The Countdown begins. on 21:37 - Dec 6 by Highjack

Well I’m not going to go through it all but from that first page:

We will not join the Euro. How can they guarantee that? It was government policy to join the Euro relatively recently. There are many politicians who would love to see it. It could become policy again. We just don’t know.

We will not enter into further political integration with Europe. They’ve been saying that for fifty years. Then Maastricht, Lisbon etc. Again there’s lots of politicians who would happily endorse further integration. And EU politicians and other leaders have demanded it as recently as last week. Calling for closer integration and Eu army etc. It will happen at some point.

We have made a commitment to reducing EU red tape. What the hell does that mean? A commitment?

Borders - Free movement is a pillar of EU membership

None of these they can guarantee. This is why it’s misleading.

Re the Ero, I don’t think anyone can predict the future, especially when we are talking 5,10, 15 years down the line as we may have a completely different outlook on the world and new policiticans, but as things stand I would say there is no chance even if we stayed in the EU.

Political Integration, same as the abov. In terms of EU politicians demanding it, I wasn’t aware of it as hadn’t seen any media articles, there are newspapers I don’t read as they have very unreliable biased politicised views.

I suspect reducing EU red tape means employment legislation, procurement rules and and standards.

Free movement is a fundamental principle of the EU, that said most of our immigration is non EU nationals and something nearly every government has shown little interest in tackling.
The Countdown begins. on 19:01 - Dec 7 with 2803 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 18:27 - Dec 7 by majorraglan

Re the Ero, I don’t think anyone can predict the future, especially when we are talking 5,10, 15 years down the line as we may have a completely different outlook on the world and new policiticans, but as things stand I would say there is no chance even if we stayed in the EU.

Political Integration, same as the abov. In terms of EU politicians demanding it, I wasn’t aware of it as hadn’t seen any media articles, there are newspapers I don’t read as they have very unreliable biased politicised views.

I suspect reducing EU red tape means employment legislation, procurement rules and and standards.

Free movement is a fundamental principle of the EU, that said most of our immigration is non EU nationals and something nearly every government has shown little interest in tackling.

Keep hearing about reducing workers rights etc.

Maternity leave in the UK, last I heard exceeds the minimum EU levels.
The Countdown begins. on 21:40 - Dec 7 with 2768 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 18:27 - Dec 7 by majorraglan

You must have missed Guy Verhofstadt ranting about the best way to ensure this brexit chaos doesn't happen again is for the EU to take more power and more sovereignty from it's members.

From his own twitter account "true sovereignty is European"

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 21:49 - Dec 7 with 2765 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 21:40 - Dec 7 by Catullus

You must have missed Guy Verhofstadt ranting about the best way to ensure this brexit chaos doesn't happen again is for the EU to take more power and more sovereignty from it's members.

From his own twitter account "true sovereignty is European"

He's a nut job though. Few people take him seriously (as you can tell from that pic). Us leaving may strengthen the case for a tighter union though.
The Countdown begins. on 21:51 - Dec 7 with 2764 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 21:49 - Dec 7 by LeonWasGod

He's a nut job though. Few people take him seriously (as you can tell from that pic). Us leaving may strengthen the case for a tighter union though.

Verhofstadt is the European Parliament representative on Brexit.

The fact they got a nutjob in that role is one of the best cases for leaving...
The Countdown begins. on 21:58 - Dec 7 with 2760 viewsmajorraglan

The Countdown begins. on 19:01 - Dec 7 by bluey_the_blue

Keep hearing about reducing workers rights etc.

Maternity leave in the UK, last I heard exceeds the minimum EU levels.

Maternity varies across the EU as to worker rights.

I have no idea what may happen, but I suspect some of the below may be impacted. We shall have to wait and see

https://brodies.com/news/brexit-what-happens-next/brexit-the-implications-for-em
The Countdown begins. on 06:38 - Dec 8 with 2692 viewspikeypaul

111 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 08:41 - Dec 8 with 2660 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 21:49 - Dec 7 by LeonWasGod

I don't know how many in Brussels take him seriously but if anyone does it's a scary thought. Hopefully he will be jettisoned from politics entirely, if his supporters have any sense, as soon as possible. If anyone is listening and agreeing though!!
It shows what kind of person he is that he tried to form a coalition with Grillo's 5 Star and remember, he is the EU's chief brexit representative. If they don't take him seriously, do they take brexit seriously or has it all been a game to get us to the point where we change our minds?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 09:36 - Dec 8 with 2646 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 06:38 - Dec 8 by pikeypaul

111 AFLI

SIUYRL

Pikey still putting the pleb in plebiscite.

Bless.
The Countdown begins. on 09:41 - Dec 8 with 2638 viewsMuteswan

The Countdown begins. on 09:36 - Dec 8 by WarwickHunt

Pikey still putting the pleb in plebiscite.

Bless.

👏👏👏👏
The Countdown begins. on 10:08 - Dec 8 with 2623 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 17:50 - Dec 7 by LeonWasGod

We've got an opt out of cliser financial integration & the Euro as it stands. Yes, that could change if we want it to - isn't that what Parliamentry sovereignty is all about? Most comentators seem to think it's highly unlikely we'd join the Euro.

Same for political integration.

Red tape - no idea. Assume it it's somethIng to do with this where we've been influential in cutting red tape https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attac

"We will keep our own border controls" - well we have them now and there's no suggestion that was going to change.

Bottom line is that the leaflet is largely correct.
Feck, what a boring post

The statements are absolute. “We will not join the Euro”. How can a government of today guarantee that? Answer: they can’t. They can’t even predict what will happen next week, let alone in 10, 20 years time. A less misleading statement and more truthful statement would be something along the lines of “It is unlikely that we will join the Euro for at least the foreseeable future.” Or “under this government we will not join the Euro”.

It’s a subtle use of language that greatly elevates a possibility into certainty and that’s pretty much the first line. This is the art of propaganda.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 10:22 - Dec 8 with 2616 viewsKilkennyjack

No words.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 11:16 - Dec 8 with 2599 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 21:51 - Dec 7 by bluey_the_blue

Verhofstadt is the European Parliament representative on Brexit.

The fact they got a nutjob in that role is one of the best cases for leaving...

Ah yes, we wouldn’t dream of having clueless feckwits running Brexit would we
The Countdown begins. on 11:17 - Dec 8 with 2598 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 10:22 - Dec 8 by Kilkennyjack

No words.

Yes there is - it’s ‘Tory’
The Countdown begins. on 11:25 - Dec 8 with 2585 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 11:17 - Dec 8 by LeonWasGod

Yes there is - it’s ‘Tory’

No grasp of of history whatsoever.

A truly shameful statement to be made by a British politician.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 12:27 - Dec 8 with 2571 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 11:16 - Dec 8 by LeonWasGod

Those feckwits will all be gone next election. Verhofstadt has one of the jobs for the boys, he’s safe.
The Countdown begins. on 12:56 - Dec 8 with 2559 viewsJack_Meoff

The Countdown begins. on 10:22 - Dec 8 by Kilkennyjack

No words.

Quite.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Countdown begins. on 16:28 - Dec 8 with 2495 viewsmajorraglan

Makes you think, Bo Johnson and the Iranian comments, Raab and Dover Calais and now this. I don’t expect politicians to get it right all the time, but they should understand the more pertinent and important issues.

How can you not know about the importance of Dover Calais!

Edit typo
[Post edited 8 Dec 2018 21:49]
The Countdown begins. on 17:11 - Dec 8 with 2477 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 11:16 - Dec 8 by LeonWasGod

Are you agreeing then that the EU has clueless feckwits running things? You said no one takes Verhofstadt seriously yet he's given an important role. Are the EU any more capable than our own useless bunch? Truthfully they haven't got the majority of idiots that we have but why put this loud, foaming at the mouth idiiot into a top job if he's disregarded? Him and Bojo emit enough spittle to cure a drought, a right pair they'd make in a tv debate.

The Priti Patel thing, she's a serial gaffe making machine but the point might be valid, what if the backstop does create food shortages? Vilifying her for the comments is pointless if there's a genuine possibility. The truth can hurt feelings and needs handling more carefully but she doesn't really do subtle!

The Countdown begins. on 20:53 - Dec 8 with 2427 viewsKilkennyjack

The scores from the Swansea jury ....

The Jacks want to stay put.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 21:01 - Dec 8 with 2419 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 20:53 - Dec 8 by Kilkennyjack

SwanseaforEurope #FBPE sounds like an impartial organisation. At least try and make it look genuine ffs.
The Countdown begins. on 21:15 - Dec 8 with 2414 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 20:53 - Dec 8 by Kilkennyjack

Fair play to pikey on the left there, he nearly got his dot in a box
The Countdown begins. on 21:35 - Dec 8 with 2398 viewsHumpty

The Countdown begins. on 16:28 - Dec 8 by majorraglan

Makes you think, Bo Johnson and the Iranian comments, Raab and Dover Calais and now this. I don’t expect politicians to get it right all the time, but they should understand the more pertinent and important issues.

How can you not know about the importance of Dover Calais!

Edit typo
[Post edited 8 Dec 2018 21:49]

How could the Tory Brexit Secretary say when the UK is out of the EU
we'd go to Berlin for a trade deal not Brussels?

How could the Tory Northern Ireland Secretary not know that the people of NI voted along sectarian lines?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/tory-northern-ireland-secretary-admits-13

The ignorance of the people running our lives is genuinely frightening.
The Countdown begins. on 21:43 - Dec 8 with 2391 viewsunion_jack

The Countdown begins. on 21:35 - Dec 8 by Humpty

How could the Tory Brexit Secretary say when the UK is out of the EU
we'd go to Berlin for a trade deal not Brussels?

How could the Tory Northern Ireland Secretary not know that the people of NI voted along sectarian lines?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/tory-northern-ireland-secretary-admits-13

The ignorance of the people running our lives is genuinely frightening.

What's truly frightening is they're daft enough to say it out loud!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Countdown begins. on 22:16 - Dec 8 with 2368 viewssherpajacob

I'm expecting a,major announcement from the combined German car and Italian prosecco industries on Monday.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024