Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301106 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:30 - Mar 31 with 2426 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:46 - Mar 31 by Neath_Jack

It was my turn to pay.

Ha! It is marvellously cheap to drink in there.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:31 - Mar 31 with 2426 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:38 - Mar 31 by costalotta

Are you serious?

It might help to consider the word ‘reveal’ in the context of what was posted.

Yes I’m serious. There are no true facts when it comes to what happens after we leave. Plenty of speculation though
[Post edited 31 Mar 2019 19:32]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:34 - Mar 31 with 2411 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:27 - Mar 31 by monmouth

Yes of course, that’s exactly what I meant. No food. We’ll all be living on grass.

They’ll be claiming we’ll run out of grass next.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:43 - Mar 31 with 2393 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:34 - Mar 31 by Highjack

They’ll be claiming we’ll run out of grass next.

Don’t tell Darran...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:53 - Mar 31 with 2331 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:42 - Mar 31 by sherpajacob

The truly worrying bit.

"It is premature to award her the title of worst prime minister in 100 years. How history sees her will depend on what happens next and who follows her. It is not at all a given that any other prime minister would be better than Theresa May — there are candidates who could be much worse"

At what point does Jeremy Beadle appear and say to the UK population, " you've all been game for a, laugh"

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:56 - Mar 31 with 2324 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:53 - Mar 31 by sherpajacob

At what point does Jeremy Beadle appear and say to the UK population, " you've all been game for a, laugh"

Dear god. That has to be some kind of April Fool thing. One thing I’ve noticed about IDS recently is that he’s perpetually angry.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:03 - Mar 31 with 2290 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:56 - Mar 31 by exiledclaseboy

Dear god. That has to be some kind of April Fool thing. One thing I’ve noticed about IDS recently is that he’s perpetually angry.

IDS - Irritable Dolt Syndrome.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:07 - Mar 31 with 2298 viewssherpajacob

The April fools stuff on BBC is going to be difficult to pick out tomorrow.

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:17 - Mar 31 with 2281 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:07 - Mar 31 by sherpajacob

The April fools stuff on BBC is going to be difficult to pick out tomorrow.

It’ll be a late one tomorrow as well for Indicative Vote 2 - this time it’s serious. They don’t rock up till mid afternoon on a Monday.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:28 - Mar 31 with 2274 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:53 - Mar 31 by sherpajacob

According to the BBC, Duncan Smith's biography on the Conservative Party website and his entry in Who's Who originally stated that he had studied at the University of Perugia in Italy.

A BBC investigation in 2002 found this statement to be untrue.[7] In response to the BBC story, Duncan Smith's office stated that he had in fact attended the Università per Stranieri, a different institution in Perugia, for a year.[7] He did not complete his course of study, sit exams, or gain any qualifications there.

Duncan Smith's biography, on the Conservative Party website, also stated that he was "educated at Dunchurch College of Management" but his office later confirmed that he did not gain any qualifications there either, that he completed six separate courses lasting a few days each, adding up to about a month in total.[7]

Just what we need ......

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:32 - Mar 31 with 2262 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:28 - Mar 31 by Kilkennyjack

According to the BBC, Duncan Smith's biography on the Conservative Party website and his entry in Who's Who originally stated that he had studied at the University of Perugia in Italy.

A BBC investigation in 2002 found this statement to be untrue.[7] In response to the BBC story, Duncan Smith's office stated that he had in fact attended the Università per Stranieri, a different institution in Perugia, for a year.[7] He did not complete his course of study, sit exams, or gain any qualifications there.

Duncan Smith's biography, on the Conservative Party website, also stated that he was "educated at Dunchurch College of Management" but his office later confirmed that he did not gain any qualifications there either, that he completed six separate courses lasting a few days each, adding up to about a month in total.[7]

Just what we need ......

Apparently there’s some doubt as to whether he actually passed his cycling proficiency test.

I had a triangular flag attached to my handlebars as proof.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:44 - Mar 31 with 2248 viewsJack_Meoff

He's angry that not enough disabled people died on his watch whilst at the DWP after being found 'fit for work.' Not enough people became destitute either because of Universal Credit.

He's back for round 2 - this time it's personal...

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:52 - Mar 31 with 2232 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:44 - Mar 31 by Jack_Meoff

He's angry that not enough disabled people died on his watch whilst at the DWP after being found 'fit for work.' Not enough people became destitute either because of Universal Credit.

He's back for round 2 - this time it's personal...

Tbf having his arse handed to him on a plate every day for 2 years by Tony Blair is bound to have caused some serious mental scarring.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:06 - Mar 31 with 2211 viewsJack_Meoff

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:52 - Mar 31 by sherpajacob

Tbf having his arse handed to him on a plate every day for 2 years by Tony Blair is bound to have caused some serious mental scarring.

In fairness he wasn't the only person to have his arse handed to him by Teflon Tony. Did it to the entire country. Consummate performer that he was/is, the psychopathic lunatic.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:08 - Apr 1 with 2087 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:31 - Mar 31 by Jango

Yes I’m serious. There are no true facts when it comes to what happens after we leave. Plenty of speculation though

You seem to forget your own posts. You also seem to not understand what was a simple post. Perhaps you don't know the difference between two words. Did you think he meant 'realise' instead of 'reveal'.

Incase no one got it... There are no true facts... apparently.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:06 - Apr 1 with 2037 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:32 - Mar 31 by Joe_bradshaw

Apparently there’s some doubt as to whether he actually passed his cycling proficiency test.

I had a triangular flag attached to my handlebars as proof.

Being a lying tosser is obligatory in the ERG.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:14 - Apr 1 with 2031 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:31 - Mar 31 by Jango

That's simply rubbish. There's a lot known about what will happen despite all the uncertainty and speculation. A lot of the impacts now were predicted.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:14 - Apr 1 with 2031 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:08 - Apr 1 by costalotta

You seem to forget your own posts. You also seem to not understand what was a simple post. Perhaps you don't know the difference between two words. Did you think he meant 'realise' instead of 'reveal'.

Talking wet as usual I see. The true benefits of Brexit won’t be revealed until we’ve left, that is a fact. You can use assumptions as facts if you wish but that’s all they are, assumptions. We are still waiting for the house price crash, 500,000 job losses etc in the immediate aftermath of a leave vote to reveal themself but it’s never going to happen is it.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:55 - Apr 1 with 1983 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:14 - Apr 1 by Jango

Talking wet as usual I see. The true benefits of Brexit won’t be revealed until we’ve left, that is a fact. You can use assumptions as facts if you wish but that’s all they are, assumptions. We are still waiting for the house price crash, 500,000 job losses etc in the immediate aftermath of a leave vote to reveal themself but it’s never going to happen is it.

A little bit on your delusions here. https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/economy/2019/02/how-economic-cost-brexit-b

As with any major disruption there will be winners and losers. The vast majority of assessments of the impacts so far suggest that we are the losers and thee few winners are sitting smugly in Brexit HQ on their dividends from voting against the country's performance. It's had a bad impact at work for me so far.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:03 - Apr 1 with 1969 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:55 - Apr 1 by LeonWasGod

A little bit on your delusions here. https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/economy/2019/02/how-economic-cost-brexit-b

As with any major disruption there will be winners and losers. The vast majority of assessments of the impacts so far suggest that we are the losers and thee few winners are sitting smugly in Brexit HQ on their dividends from voting against the country's performance. It's had a bad impact at work for me so far.

The impact you’ve witnessed in work is the result of the build up to us leaving. That was always going to be case even if it has been made worse by the shambolic government. How the U.K. performs once we’ve left is pure guesswork and as we’ve seen time and time again, the apparent experts at predicting the future are pretty useless at it. As I’ve said, the true impact of Brexit won’t be revealed until after we’ve left and even then it will be a year or 2 down the line. This was quite obvious from the very start which is why it baffles me when remainers use the current state of affairs as a stick to bash leave voters with. We voted leave because we think the country will flourish once outside of the EU.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:05 - Apr 1 with 1964 viewschad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:08 - Apr 1 by costalotta

Think we need to understand the difference between individual projections and expectations (which as we have seen can be spectacularly wrong) and actual occurrences, of which the less complex ones may often be fairly accurately predicted, but are not fact until they occur. The more complex massively interdependent ones a very different matter. As the saying goes nothing is certain (and I am not sure the death and taxes thing is totally accurate either).

The statement was

“I'm still waiting for the benefits of Brexit to reveal themselves”

I think the point being made is you can wait all you wish but such actual revelations will not occur before the event has begun.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:17 - Apr 1 with 1939 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:03 - Apr 1 by Jango

The impact you’ve witnessed in work is the result of the build up to us leaving. That was always going to be case even if it has been made worse by the shambolic government. How the U.K. performs once we’ve left is pure guesswork and as we’ve seen time and time again, the apparent experts at predicting the future are pretty useless at it. As I’ve said, the true impact of Brexit won’t be revealed until after we’ve left and even then it will be a year or 2 down the line. This was quite obvious from the very start which is why it baffles me when remainers use the current state of affairs as a stick to bash leave voters with. We voted leave because we think the country will flourish once outside of the EU.

Yeah they might as well ask Mystic Meg to make the economic forecasts based on the position of the moon around Uranus for all the accuracy they achieve.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:22 - Apr 1 with 1928 viewsEbo

Unicorns.... facking unicorns....

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:24 - Apr 1 with 1923 viewslonglostjack

“The true benefits of Brexit won’t be revealed until we’ve left, that is a fact.” So that’s why you can’t name any. Bit like waiting to see what Father Christmas brings then. You won’t know until he’s come down the chimney. Clowns.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:25 - Apr 1 with 1915 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:24 - Apr 1 by longlostjack

“The true benefits of Brexit won’t be revealed until we’ve left, that is a fact.” So that’s why you can’t name any. Bit like waiting to see what Father Christmas brings then. You won’t know until he’s come down the chimney. Clowns.

I would have hated it if he’d brought me clowns.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024