Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301828 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:59 - Sep 24 with 1620 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:58 - Sep 24 by ladyjack

Interesting article by the Times on a report by Oxford University, I knew immediately the result in Wales was announced that it had been swung by the old wealthy white flight Anglo Saxon good life seekers vote and now finally a few years later others are starting to wake up to this phenonium.

A “phenonium.”

Lisa used to play one of those in the youth orchestra. Good she was by all accounts.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:04 - Sep 24 with 1608 viewsladyjack

Good for her.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:07 - Sep 24 with 1596 viewsladyjack

Boris disagrees with the judges, lol, Boris's conduct is farcical.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:13 - Sep 24 with 1571 viewsladyjack

This is the kind of heartfelt passion we need.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:17 - Sep 24 with 1561 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:59 - Sep 24 by londonlisa2001

I did.

How anyone can watch that documentary and still think brexit is a good idea for the ‘ordinary people’ is beyond me.

I doubt many who think Brexit is a good idea would bother watching it.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:43 - Sep 24 with 1509 viewsUxbridge

Anyhoo, going to be an interesting week. Surely it's inevitable a confidence vote will happen, regardless of who calls it, and it's inconceivable that Johhnson survives that, regardless of the consequences.

If they want to avoid allowing him to still be PM for the end of October, the 14 day timetable will then fall on the opposition to either come up with an alternative Govt. Every chance we see PM Corbyn within a month, even if it takes a commitment to limiting activity to a second referendum and subsequent GE. Every chance we don't though, and who knows where that ends up.

It's not dull. Historic times.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:47 - Sep 24 with 1502 viewsPegojack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:43 - Sep 24 by Uxbridge

Anyhoo, going to be an interesting week. Surely it's inevitable a confidence vote will happen, regardless of who calls it, and it's inconceivable that Johhnson survives that, regardless of the consequences.

If they want to avoid allowing him to still be PM for the end of October, the 14 day timetable will then fall on the opposition to either come up with an alternative Govt. Every chance we see PM Corbyn within a month, even if it takes a commitment to limiting activity to a second referendum and subsequent GE. Every chance we don't though, and who knows where that ends up.

I think the main stumbling block to a Corbie temp government now is Swansong. She's got some big decisions to make.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:47 - Sep 24 with 1498 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:43 - Sep 24 by Uxbridge

And if Corbyn can't come up with a Unity Govt, would that then trigger a General Election? I'm only asking as he can't seem to keep his shadow cabinet together, let alone a cross-party alliance.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:49 - Sep 24 with 1493 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:47 - Sep 24 by LeonWasGod

And if Corbyn can't come up with a Unity Govt, would that then trigger a General Election? I'm only asking as he can't seem to keep his shadow cabinet together, let alone a cross-party alliance.

Corbyn is allowed a go first, then if he can’t, anyone else can have a go within that 14 days I think (ECB will correct me I’m sure). There are rumours that he’s coming round to the idea...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:52 - Sep 24 with 1490 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:47 - Sep 24 by Pegojack

I think the main stumbling block to a Corbie temp government now is Swansong. She's got some big decisions to make.

If she rejects the opportunity to have a second referendum then she's finished.

It's the cleanest way out of this. A GE solves nothing.

Noticeable even some of the Tories such as Guto Bebb are talking about a second referendum now, under any circumstances.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:54 - Sep 24 with 1480 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:59 - Sep 24 by londonlisa2001

I did.

How anyone can watch that documentary and still think brexit is a good idea for the ‘ordinary people’ is beyond me.

They wouldn’t. By the same token they could have had an altogether different documentary and had me drive around South Wales with a camera crew visiting scores of derelict sites pointing out that all the tooling here was shipped to Hungary, there to Slovakia and on and on.

“What do the men and women who used to be employed here do now, Loh?”

“They struggle.”

I could have even had little Greta in a booster seat in the back and outlined my Syndicalist plans for pan-European localisation of production and consumption. Of the knock-on environmental benefits a drastic reduction in needless transportation would have.

“What do you think, Greta?”

“I adore you, Loh.”

“I know you do, love. I know.”

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:04 - Sep 24 with 1465 viewsexiledclaseboy

ignore. Misread.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2019 16:07]

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:06 - Sep 24 with 1456 viewsunion_jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:04 - Sep 24 by exiledclaseboy

ignore. Misread.

I think we’re going to find that Johnson is one of life’s cockroaches.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:07 - Sep 24 with 1453 viewsLohengrin

ignore. Misread.

I would imagine HM has her own legal advisors. Oh! to have been a fly on the wall, eh?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:09 - Sep 24 with 1446 viewssherpajacob

ignore. Misread.

Cox covering his arse?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:09 - Sep 24 with 1449 viewsLohengrin

ignore. Misread.

Impetuous Liberal fool, you’re too caught up in the lynch Boris clamour!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:10 - Sep 24 with 1444 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:09 - Sep 24 by sherpajacob

Cox covering his arse?

Ooh! I say...

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:17 - Sep 24 with 1427 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:09 - Sep 24 by sherpajacob

Cox covering his arse?

Cox will he handed his arse I suspect.

Edit - btw - the ‘leak’ has quite obviously come straight from Cummings...
[Post edited 24 Sep 2019 16:30]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:34 - Sep 24 with 1391 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:54 - Sep 24 by Lohengrin

They wouldn’t. By the same token they could have had an altogether different documentary and had me drive around South Wales with a camera crew visiting scores of derelict sites pointing out that all the tooling here was shipped to Hungary, there to Slovakia and on and on.

“What do the men and women who used to be employed here do now, Loh?”

“They struggle.”

I could have even had little Greta in a booster seat in the back and outlined my Syndicalist plans for pan-European localisation of production and consumption. Of the knock-on environmental benefits a drastic reduction in needless transportation would have.

“What do you think, Greta?”

“I adore you, Loh.”

“I know you do, love. I know.”

As I’ve said before, people don’t want globalisation when it impacts on jobs and pay but do want it when it comes to buying new 60’ TVs every year. And buying food at the prices we have become used to. And laptops, and phones, and clothes.

You can’t have one without the other.

Brexit won’t stop globalisation.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:37 - Sep 24 with 1390 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:34 - Sep 24 by londonlisa2001

As I’ve said before, people don’t want globalisation when it impacts on jobs and pay but do want it when it comes to buying new 60’ TVs every year. And buying food at the prices we have become used to. And laptops, and phones, and clothes.

You can’t have one without the other.

Brexit won’t stop globalisation.

Stuck on that seesaw again, aren’t we?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:38 - Sep 24 with 1386 viewswobbly

An extraordinary decision today. I’ve finally read the 25 page judgement and simply, wow. In a normal world, Boris resigns. And he should. I’m not sure he will though. Of course, if he doesn’t, a vote of no confidence would normally be inevitable but not in this parliament. What a muddle.

I’m more than a little concerned by SC overreach. They say they are not concerned by the PM’s motive, but I don’t see how you really disentangle motive. This one will rumble for decades.

Just wow.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:47 - Sep 24 with 1371 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:38 - Sep 24 by wobbly

An extraordinary decision today. I’ve finally read the 25 page judgement and simply, wow. In a normal world, Boris resigns. And he should. I’m not sure he will though. Of course, if he doesn’t, a vote of no confidence would normally be inevitable but not in this parliament. What a muddle.

I’m more than a little concerned by SC overreach. They say they are not concerned by the PM’s motive, but I don’t see how you really disentangle motive. This one will rumble for decades.

Just wow.

No motive was given other than ‘it is all just a normal Queen’s Speech’ (outlined in the Da Costa memo).

(Johnson rather blew that out of the water this afternoon as an aside).
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:19 - Sep 24 with 1307 viewswobbly

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:47 - Sep 24 by londonlisa2001

No motive was given other than ‘it is all just a normal Queen’s Speech’ (outlined in the Da Costa memo).

(Johnson rather blew that out of the water this afternoon as an aside).

Agreed, but that wasn’t really my point. My point was based on para 61:

61 It is impossible for us to conclude, on the evidence which has been put before us, that there was any reason - let alone a good reason - to advise Her Majesty to prorogue Parliament for five weeks, from 9th or 12th September until 14th October. We cannot speculate, in the absence of further evidence, upon what such reasons might have been. It follows that the decision was unlawful.

That last sentence builds on the sentences preceding. Lawyers will have generations to pick this apart but to me this has the potential to opens up massive implications on motive in future judicial review of constitutional matters. Extraordinary. We will be debating this judgment for many, many years,
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:26 - Sep 24 with 1288 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:07 - Sep 24 by Lohengrin

I would imagine HM has her own legal advisors. Oh! to have been a fly on the wall, eh?

They were probably too busy with Andrew’s problems.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:28 - Sep 24 with 1287 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:19 - Sep 24 by wobbly

Agreed, but that wasn’t really my point. My point was based on para 61:

61 It is impossible for us to conclude, on the evidence which has been put before us, that there was any reason - let alone a good reason - to advise Her Majesty to prorogue Parliament for five weeks, from 9th or 12th September until 14th October. We cannot speculate, in the absence of further evidence, upon what such reasons might have been. It follows that the decision was unlawful.

That last sentence builds on the sentences preceding. Lawyers will have generations to pick this apart but to me this has the potential to opens up massive implications on motive in future judicial review of constitutional matters. Extraordinary. We will be debating this judgment for many, many years,

So they can't speculate on what such reasons might have been but speculated it must therefore be illegal...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024