Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Article in last nights Evening Post 08:06 - Nov 23 with 8576 viewsjacktheripper

About Huw Jenkins risking his money in the Swans and fully deserving the well earned returns. How much did he put in? I thought it was Martin Morgans money and HJ was just the mouth piece
Article in last nights Evening Post on 08:28 - Nov 23 with 5630 viewsPegojack

Did the article say anything about him and the other sellouts stabbing the supporters' trust in the back when they sold?
Article in last nights Evening Post on 08:32 - Nov 23 with 5611 viewsBillyChong

Who wrote that? Must have been a sponsored article. Saying that Gareth Vincent has probably still got some links to the post.
Article in last nights Evening Post on 08:56 - Nov 23 with 5539 viewsYossarian

A pathetic attempt to avoid the IRREVOCABLE trashing of Jenkins and Morgan’s reputations on the eyes of everyone in Swansea- apart from the sycophants and poseurs who frequent Morgan’s etc.
They really, really have no shame.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Article in last nights Evening Post on 09:03 - Nov 23 with 5511 viewsjacktheripper

It was written by a fan and not a journalist. I can't believe how deluded some of our supporters are.
Article in last nights Evening Post on 09:26 - Nov 23 with 5441 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Article in last nights Evening Post on 08:56 - Nov 23 by Yossarian

A pathetic attempt to avoid the IRREVOCABLE trashing of Jenkins and Morgan’s reputations on the eyes of everyone in Swansea- apart from the sycophants and poseurs who frequent Morgan’s etc.
They really, really have no shame.

Their reputations ARE ruined. No amount of articles in the evening post are going to change that.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Article in last nights Evening Post on 09:27 - Nov 23 with 5433 viewstheloneranger

Is this it??

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/impassioned-letter-swa

Some of it made sense until he said........

YOU CAN’T JUST BLAME HUW JENKINS.....!!
"Back in the day, he put his hand in his pocket and risked his money on his football club, and his risk paid off.

It is his due reward to get some well-earned return on his investment. Having taken us from the depths of despair to the highest peak, he should be thanked for what he has done.

Calling for his head now is like sacking your Sherpa when you’ve reached the top of Mount Everest.

That was then you might say, and this is now, and we may be right to suspect that the personal joy in his own achievements have been soured by the flak he has received of late, as well as the daily aggravations of running a struggling Premier League club."

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Article in last nights Evening Post on 09:30 - Nov 23 with 5423 viewswhoflungdung

Maybe we re all wrong ?

What s clear is Jenkins is pretty shameless

Back stabbing worthy of Cosa Nostra

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Article in last nights Evening Post on 09:33 - Nov 23 with 5414 viewstheloneranger

Article in last nights Evening Post on 09:30 - Nov 23 by whoflungdung

Maybe we re all wrong ?

What s clear is Jenkins is pretty shameless

Back stabbing worthy of Cosa Nostra

Nah.....I think the guy is saying Jenkins is pretty Blameless 😂😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

Article in last nights Evening Post on 09:35 - Nov 23 with 5400 viewsDarran

I’d love to know what the Sherpa did wrong?

Thick prick,could do with a slap.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Article in last nights Evening Post on 09:38 - Nov 23 with 5392 viewsjacabertawe

"Sixty year old Martin Jones". Hmmmmmmm. Me smell rat.
Does he exist, or is it a disguise for Gareth Vincent or some other Club mouth piece?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Article in last nights Evening Post on 09:39 - Nov 23 with 5389 viewswhoflungdung

Which is my point.

If Mesa and Baston are sold for a fraction of what was paid, we make a sizeable loss.

How and why should that be tolerated

It's unforgivable and we cannot use the past as an excuse to offer Jenkins comfort.

It's where we are now that matters

Article in last nights Evening Post on 10:27 - Nov 23 with 5249 viewsWingstandwood

Article in last nights Evening Post on 09:39 - Nov 23 by whoflungdung

Which is my point.

If Mesa and Baston are sold for a fraction of what was paid, we make a sizeable loss.

How and why should that be tolerated

It's unforgivable and we cannot use the past as an excuse to offer Jenkins comfort.

It's where we are now that matters

Would I be surprised if this (*cough, cough, cough*) heartfelt letter is a phony PR bullsh#t initiative?

No!.......Put it this way?...... Sex Pistols manager Malcolm McLaren used to get Glitterbest (Sex Pistols) PA/secretary Sophie Richmond to write bogus, pretending to be “outraged of Tunbridge Wells” letters for collaborators in the national press to print, to hype up, to create publicity and up hysteria when a single was due release.

Be streetwise folks, scum like Jenkins thinks we’re a bunch of naïve, born yesterday, gullible mugs! Read his last programme notes blaming the state the club on the supporters! What does that tell ya?

“Greedy Bastards Get Out Of Our Club”.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2017 10:29]

Argus!

Article in last nights Evening Post on 10:45 - Nov 23 with 5164 viewswestside

The club was supposed to be about long term legacy but the sellouts sold for short term personal greed.
Article in last nights Evening Post on 11:15 - Nov 23 with 5092 viewsmax936

It’s a laughable article it really is, but all goes back to the same thing and that is the vast majority of SCFC Fans haven’t got a clue of the goings on behind the scenes before and after the sell off, that’s why l still find it annoying as to why the deal and the way it was done wasn't shouted from the roof tops, there’d be far more anger about on match days if it had been, would Jenkins and co still be here now if it had been, l’ll answer that as a yes because they’ve the skin of a Rhino, but they’d be sitting very uncomfortably l’d Expect.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2017 17:46]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Article in last nights Evening Post on 11:24 - Nov 23 with 5073 viewswhoflungdung

I'm deadly serious here

I'm truly glad I'm living 174 miles away from this

I really think match days ,as they are now, would be too much for me

Give em hell folks

Article in last nights Evening Post on 11:27 - Nov 23 with 5061 viewsTheResurrection

Article in last nights Evening Post on 09:27 - Nov 23 by theloneranger

Is this it??

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/impassioned-letter-swa

Some of it made sense until he said........

YOU CAN’T JUST BLAME HUW JENKINS.....!!
"Back in the day, he put his hand in his pocket and risked his money on his football club, and his risk paid off.

It is his due reward to get some well-earned return on his investment. Having taken us from the depths of despair to the highest peak, he should be thanked for what he has done.

Calling for his head now is like sacking your Sherpa when you’ve reached the top of Mount Everest.

That was then you might say, and this is now, and we may be right to suspect that the personal joy in his own achievements have been soured by the flak he has received of late, as well as the daily aggravations of running a struggling Premier League club."

I think that viewpoint deserves respect.

The fans turning on Jenkins is not doing the Club any favours.

I'll be more than interested to get the views from the inside on him and whether it's still felt he can be an asset.

Balance. Remember that.

That's all you should ask of yourselves when lashing out continually.

And no, I'm not sticking up for him and no, I appreciate what he did was low, but I'm also trying to keep my feet on the ground with him and to really evaluate his worth to the Club.

I think it would be a good thing for people to really consider how much a part he's played in our rise versus how much he's played in our recent fall, and then lastly how much a part he could play in getting us back at least on an even keel again.

Without going into too much on the above points, I honestly think we could be one appointment away from this, a new manager for example, or a link man in midfield who's able to play from back to front, or an attacking midfielder that's got genuine creative ability and excites us.

In all seriousness the margins between success and failure could be as minimal as this.

Just think about things and be honest with your thoughts.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Article in last nights Evening Post on 11:30 - Nov 23 with 5057 viewsswancity

The Evening Post coverage of this whole nightmare has been disgraceful in terms of being almost non existent. Why? Have the Trust been in regular contact with them to provide cheaper and verse? If not why not? Who is their Press Officer ? Get onto them today and tell them what's going on.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Article in last nights Evening Post on 11:30 - Nov 23 with 5055 viewsswancity

Article in last nights Evening Post on 11:30 - Nov 23 by swancity

The Evening Post coverage of this whole nightmare has been disgraceful in terms of being almost non existent. Why? Have the Trust been in regular contact with them to provide cheaper and verse? If not why not? Who is their Press Officer ? Get onto them today and tell them what's going on.

Chapter

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Article in last nights Evening Post on 11:32 - Nov 23 with 5044 viewsDarran

Article in last nights Evening Post on 11:24 - Nov 23 by whoflungdung

I'm deadly serious here

I'm truly glad I'm living 174 miles away from this

I really think match days ,as they are now, would be too much for me

Give em hell folks

That’s all it is is 174 Miles and you can’t be arsed to go to games?

Never mind how lucky you get to go to Goodison and Anfield to see your team in the space of a week next month eh?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Article in last nights Evening Post on 12:05 - Nov 23 with 4939 viewsFrank_Lazarus

We should be relegated immediately for the photo of that pair of pellets high-fiving each other in the stand.
Article in last nights Evening Post on 12:33 - Nov 23 with 4864 viewsvetchonian

Article in last nights Evening Post on 11:27 - Nov 23 by TheResurrection

I think that viewpoint deserves respect.

The fans turning on Jenkins is not doing the Club any favours.

I'll be more than interested to get the views from the inside on him and whether it's still felt he can be an asset.

Balance. Remember that.

That's all you should ask of yourselves when lashing out continually.

And no, I'm not sticking up for him and no, I appreciate what he did was low, but I'm also trying to keep my feet on the ground with him and to really evaluate his worth to the Club.

I think it would be a good thing for people to really consider how much a part he's played in our rise versus how much he's played in our recent fall, and then lastly how much a part he could play in getting us back at least on an even keel again.

Without going into too much on the above points, I honestly think we could be one appointment away from this, a new manager for example, or a link man in midfield who's able to play from back to front, or an attacking midfielder that's got genuine creative ability and excites us.

In all seriousness the margins between success and failure could be as minimal as this.

Just think about things and be honest with your thoughts.

You really are beyond belief

YOu are prepared to defend someone who has been instrumental in putting our club in the hands of some sharks who have no interest in the club apart from seeing it as "an asset" to sell on for profit.

This guy a so called fan who yes put his head on the parapet when it was needed also paid himself an obscene salary and has made a nice earner from the sale of his shares whilst telling everyone how the sale was needed for "investment" to take us to the next level

To date the club has received no investment.....

THis same person has directed our footbal stragey. Why was Laudrup expected to accept Alan Curtis as part of his coaching team as per the "strategy" decided upon when Roberto and his backroom staff left en masse at this poinbt HJ stated AC and CP would be a "permanet" feature to ensure continuity as managers change. This of course was changed a little as Pascoe went with Brendan. The football legend that was Laudrup came in and hey ho Curt was part of the team but when Monk with all his coaching experience was appointed HJs "continuity" factor went out of the window as MOnk saw to it that Curt was sidelined!

Lets not even start on his player aqquisitions!
Lets not discuss the sly sneaky way he treated the majority shareholders in the club during the sale.......or trying to coerce them to agree to denial of a shareholders agreement

But no lets defend him and spend pages on here persecuting,and blaming volunteers who have no financial rewards for working for the good of the club calling them out as all sorts whilst you happily defend the architect of our current situation.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Article in last nights Evening Post on 12:47 - Nov 23 with 4808 viewsYossarian

The sellouts will be absolutely pissing themselves if they read some of the threads on here. Like Thatcher, they too are fortunate in their enemies. For heaven’s sake, people are expending their energy attacking the Trust and give the people who are actually responsible for this calamity a free pass!!!
It really beggars belief.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Article in last nights Evening Post on 12:48 - Nov 23 with 4807 viewsPrivate_Partz

Article in last nights Evening Post on 12:33 - Nov 23 by vetchonian

YOu are prepared to defend someone who has been instrumental in putting our club in the hands of some sharks who have no interest in the club apart from seeing it as "an asset" to sell on for profit.

This guy a so called fan who yes put his head on the parapet when it was needed also paid himself an obscene salary and has made a nice earner from the sale of his shares whilst telling everyone how the sale was needed for "investment" to take us to the next level

THis same person has directed our footbal stragey. Why was Laudrup expected to accept Alan Curtis as part of his coaching team as per the "strategy" decided upon when Roberto and his backroom staff left en masse at this poinbt HJ stated AC and CP would be a "permanet" feature to ensure continuity as managers change. This of course was changed a little as Pascoe went with Brendan. The football legend that was Laudrup came in and hey ho Curt was part of the team but when Monk with all his coaching experience was appointed HJs "continuity" factor went out of the window as MOnk saw to it that Curt was sidelined!

Lets not discuss the sly sneaky way he treated the majority shareholders in the club during the sale.......or trying to coerce them to agree to denial of a shareholders agreement

But no lets defend him and spend pages on here persecuting,and blaming volunteers who have no financial rewards for working for the good of the club calling them out as all sorts whilst you happily defend the architect of our current situation.

Today's SWEP front page headline appears to be blaming us pesky internet fans for the trouble at the Trust.
They have already picked up on the Jenkins opinion that the fans are contributing to poor form by getting on the players backs.
It will be reported as all our fault in the media if / when we go down if we are not careful.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Article in last nights Evening Post on 12:51 - Nov 23 with 4791 viewswhoflungdung

Fair play to Jenkins

He s playing us like a fiddle

Now, was I wrong to suggest we make life unpleasant for him or do we carry on allowing him full reign

Article in last nights Evening Post on 13:03 - Nov 23 with 4748 viewsTheResurrection

Article in last nights Evening Post on 12:33 - Nov 23 by vetchonian

Answer my questions above directly first before you go off on one.

I could pull apart most things you said just then but first take a step back off the heat and reply sensibly.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024