Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ooh just heard a whisper about the Trust 19:50 - Nov 23 with 5201 viewsDarran

Phil Sumbler might be coming back as Chairman.

Please be true. 🙏🏻

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ooh just heard a whisper about the Trust on 19:53 - Nov 23 with 4562 viewsNeathJack

I hope so in as much as that will mean that the direction they were headed in has changed.
Ooh just heard a whisper about the Trust on 19:55 - Nov 23 with 4547 viewsDr_Winston

Even Tosh managed to stay away longer than that before he returned.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ooh just heard a whisper about the Trust on 19:59 - Nov 23 with 4506 viewsSwanseajill

He's missing his helicopter. 🚴🏼
Ooh just heard a whisper about the Trust on 20:00 - Nov 23 with 4493 viewsmonmouth

Phil, Matt and Chris, plus a couple of other new bloods with serious drive, all on a revamped board with fresh impetus and purpose, would be very agreeable.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ooh just heard a whisper about the Trust on 20:00 - Nov 23 with 4491 viewsWingstandwood

If his return really p#sses off Jenkins and his merry band of goal post moving sell-out trash?......Welcome back ASAP!

Argus!

Ooh just heard a whisper about the Trust on 20:01 - Nov 23 with 4481 viewsYossarian

I hope there is some substance in this, and if so, I sincerely hope people get behind him.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Ooh just heard a whisper about the Trust on 20:02 - Nov 23 with 4464 viewsSwanzay

Well either way, Lets hope there is clear, transparent, informative and logical communication this side of Xmas 2018. Plus some ACTION and Balls.

You must be wa-nking with joy at the thought...

Plus alot of the mess the Trust are in now, did happen on his watch, there is no getting away from that....

Im not sold on it, unless there is radical change!
[Post edited 23 Nov 2017 20:10]
Ooh just heard a whisper about the Trust on 20:08 - Nov 23 with 4418 viewsE20Jack

On the fence with this one.

If Phil has changed his stance about getting into bed with the Americans and actually wants to fight for the club, then I am all for it. His commitment is not in question for me. That is the good thing about having Chris on board (if all will go through), he will ensure nothing gets sidetracked.

But the Trust pushed through this apocalyptic deal, was shameless in its vote set up and presentation and has gone through its worst period of communication in Phils time as chairman. I would have to have a full airing of views, immediate and long term vision before I can decide if I am happy with that personally - not that my views hold any power.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Login to get fewer ads

Ooh just heard a whisper about the Trust on 20:09 - Nov 23 with 4402 viewsmax936

Ooh just heard a whisper about the Trust on 20:00 - Nov 23 by monmouth

Phil, Matt and Chris, plus a couple of other new bloods with serious drive, all on a revamped board with fresh impetus and purpose, would be very agreeable.

Indeed, get in there and get the shape back, Thing is, it was all so cosy with the sell-outs back in the day when they were all singing from the same hymn sheets, that changed when Jenkins and Co could smell the cash, but friendships had been formed and it was probably hard to just let that go understandable perhaps, but it obviously didn't help when the tough decisions had to be made, plus it was voluntary for most of them and not their livelihoods.

If you get what I mean, well what I'm trying to say.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ooh just heard a whisper about the Trust on 20:09 - Nov 23 with 4401 viewsJackfath

Clearly he feels he couldn't pass up the opportunity of working with Chrissy.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Ooh just heard a whisper about the Trust on 20:10 - Nov 23 with 4390 viewsdickythorpe

What a farce.
Ooh just heard a whisper about the Trust on 20:10 - Nov 23 with 4393 viewsplasjack

Ooh just heard a whisper about the Trust on 20:01 - Nov 23 by Yossarian

I hope there is some substance in this, and if so, I sincerely hope people get behind him.

A chairman is only as good as his membership, but being a trust member, why are the usual suspects who slag off everything the trust stands for, either re join and put some positive input in.
Ooh just heard a whisper about the Trust on 20:10 - Nov 23 with 4385 viewsdickythorpe

Ooh just heard a whisper about the Trust on 20:09 - Nov 23 by Jackfath

Clearly he feels he couldn't pass up the opportunity of working with Chrissy.

Pantomime season has started early
Ooh just heard a whisper about the Trust on 20:12 - Nov 23 with 4373 viewsJackfath

Ooh just heard a whisper about the Trust on 20:10 - Nov 23 by dickythorpe

Pantomime season has started early

Oh no it hasn't.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Ooh just heard a whisper about the Trust on 20:13 - Nov 23 with 4361 viewstheloneranger

Is Phil anywhere near the 12 year mark ?? 🤔🙈

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Ooh just heard a whisper about the Trust on 20:15 - Nov 23 with 4349 viewsJoe_bradshaw

He’ll be shaking it all about next.

Family to return to the back burner?

Not convinced.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Ooh just heard a whisper about the Trust on 20:15 - Nov 23 with 4344 viewsJackfath

Ooh just heard a whisper about the Trust on 20:13 - Nov 23 by theloneranger

Is Phil anywhere near the 12 year mark ?? 🤔🙈

He used the reset clause by resigning. He's back to zero.

Ooh just heard a whisper about the Trust on 20:33 - Nov 23 with 4253 viewstheloneranger

Ooh just heard a whisper about the Trust on 20:15 - Nov 23 by Jackfath

He used the reset clause by resigning. He's back to zero.

👍😂 So is he resigning or resigning ??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Ooh just heard a whisper about the Trust on 23:05 - Nov 23 with 3861 viewsSwanzay

So was this a test the water thread for your "friend"?

Ooh just heard a whisper about the Trust on 23:47 - Nov 23 with 3724 viewsKilkennyjack

Go Sir Phil 👍

Beware of the Risen People

Ooh just heard a whisper about the Trust on 23:51 - Nov 23 with 3713 viewsBobby_Fischer

Won't he have to get voted in as a board member first?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Ooh just heard a whisper about the Trust on 10:15 - Nov 24 with 3387 viewsswancity

In the unlikely event there's any truth to this I sincerely hope that lessons have been learned from the many mistakes, errors of judgement and extremely poor communication especially that the Trust have been guilty of.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Ooh just heard a whisper about the Trust on 19:17 - Nov 24 with 3090 viewsGaryjack

Nothing to see here, today's trust statement has obviously ruled out Phil, as we are back to the position the trust were in when he resigned. Shame.
Ooh just heard a whisper about the Trust on 19:18 - Nov 24 with 3078 viewsE20Jack

Ooh just heard a whisper about the Trust on 19:17 - Nov 24 by Garyjack

Nothing to see here, today's trust statement has obviously ruled out Phil, as we are back to the position the trust were in when he resigned. Shame.

.... apart from the 12 year rule now being ignored

Other than that it is the same deal Phil and co pushed for weeks ago.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Ooh just heard a whisper about the Trust on 19:26 - Nov 24 with 3039 viewsGaryjack

Ooh just heard a whisper about the Trust on 19:18 - Nov 24 by E20Jack

.... apart from the 12 year rule now being ignored

Other than that it is the same deal Phil and co pushed for weeks ago.

Yes, and he resigned because they tried to change the terms. It matters not if the trust win a small battle to get the yanks to agree the original deal. Phil resigned as he felt the very fact that they did try to change them meant a working relationship had been broken.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2017 19:27]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024