Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
York 23:06 - Dec 8 with 7298 viewsdickythorpe

Bloody nice place. Worth a visit
York on 23:10 - Dec 8 with 2981 viewsGowerjack

The fûcking traffic is horrendous.

The Minster is very impressive.

Oh and the train museum.

#liningthedream

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

York on 23:28 - Dec 8 with 2967 viewsmajorraglan

Nice place. I was just thinking about when we were up there a few years ago, only to realise it was actually over 5 years ago. It was the start of the 2012/13 season, I can remember sitting in the car with the wife and kids listening out for the score from the QPR v Swansea match, when the presenter on Radio 5live said the score from Loftus Road was 5 - 0 and that they would be going over to the ground in a few minutes for an update. My heart sank fearing the worst when I heard the scoreline, I automatically assumed QPR were 5 up. Imagine our elation on hearing it was actually Swansea who were 5 0 up, the car was bouncing! Happy days.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 0:04]
York on 23:37 - Dec 8 with 2956 viewsGowerjack

York on 23:28 - Dec 8 by majorraglan

Nice place. I was just thinking about when we were up there a few years ago, only to realise it was actually over 5 years ago. It was the start of the 2012/13 season, I can remember sitting in the car with the wife and kids listening out for the score from the QPR v Swansea match, when the presenter on Radio 5live said the score from Loftus Road was 5 - 0 and that they would be going over to the ground in a few minutes for an update. My heart sank fearing the worst when I heard the scoreline, I automatically assumed QPR were 5 up. Imagine our elation on hearing it was actually Swansea who were 5 0 up, the car was bouncing! Happy days.

In Tutumlu we trust....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

York on 23:44 - Dec 8 with 2950 viewsmonmouth

Went there when I was about 25 for a full day/night shagathon with a geordie lass I'd met in Winchester, in one of the hotels by the river. I wanted to go out sightseeing, she didn't. Ahh, those were the days, when I could actually live up to expectations. Ageing is such sad sorrow, as Shakespeare should have said. Great place is York. There's a cathedral there I'm told...

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

York on 00:13 - Dec 9 with 2926 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Betty’s tea shop.

Lush.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

York on 00:13 - Dec 9 with 2914 viewsDarran

Went there to watch the Swans once. Lee Trundle got sent off for scrapping.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

York on 00:24 - Dec 9 with 2914 viewsmonmouth

York on 00:13 - Dec 9 by Darran

Good point. I saw the ledge that is Alan Curtis score there, I think, to put us 1-0 up. Went suitably nuts. We went on to lose 2-1. Well we would, wouldn't we?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

York on 09:17 - Dec 9 with 2807 viewswhoflungdung

Walk the walls

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Login to get fewer ads

York on 17:46 - Dec 9 with 2729 viewsPozuelosSideys

York on 23:28 - Dec 8 by majorraglan

You missed a wonderful away trip there my friend. Apart from the heat. Sweat was dripping.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

York on 18:06 - Dec 9 with 2716 viewsLeonWasGod

Lovely area around it too. I hung a small teddy bear in the petryfying well at Knaresborough in 1982. It's probably 6 ft tall now, so keep an eye open for it if anyone goes.
York on 19:29 - Dec 9 with 2694 viewsLoyal

Had a few good weekends there when we pkayed them.
My first experience of an older woman sticking two fingers up my bum whilst sucking my drencher. Jesus Christ she could nibble,
And she bought chips.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

York on 19:32 - Dec 9 with 2686 viewswhoflungdung

Get your prostate checked ,loyal

York on 19:42 - Dec 9 with 2674 viewsLoyal

York on 19:32 - Dec 9 by whoflungdung

Get your prostate checked ,loyal

Im hopefully having it checked later after it snows.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

York on 19:47 - Dec 9 with 2663 viewswhoflungdung

Had mine done ten years ago. Ouch

Two weeks ago my lady doctor decides to check my arse and bollux

Can't see what women complain about

York on 19:57 - Dec 9 with 2649 viewsPrivate_Partz

York on 00:13 - Dec 9 by Darran

I was there as well. Was it a bore draw in the end?
My brother in law lives quite near so it was a regular away trip for me and one of my favourites. The Minster lit up a Christmas time is spectacular.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

York on 19:59 - Dec 9 with 2644 viewswhoflungdung

The Shambles is also great street

York on 20:05 - Dec 9 with 2633 viewsDarran

York on 19:57 - Dec 9 by Private_Partz

I was there as well. Was it a bore draw in the end?
My brother in law lives quite near so it was a regular away trip for me and one of my favourites. The Minster lit up a Christmas time is spectacular.

Yes it was.
Another strange fact from that game is that there was an actor from the Harry Potter films there they introduced him at half time. No idea who he was never seen the films but I think he was from the York area.

York on 20:12 - Dec 9 with 2632 viewsPrivate_Partz

York on 20:05 - Dec 9 by Darran

Yes it was.
Another strange fact from that game is that there was an actor from the Harry Potter films there they introduced him at half time. No idea who he was never seen the films but I think he was from the York area.

That's an interesting one. I must have been having a pee in the bogs that made the North Bank ones look like the Ritz ;-)
Still I loved going there. They were always in financial trouble so a couple of quid went into the bucket at the little club house at the side of the away terrace.
After the match a stroll into town for a few in the lovely old pubs there.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

York on 20:13 - Dec 9 with 2631 viewsNogginthenog

Love that city , but went in November some years back and nigh on froze to death. It's an overcoat colder up there.
York on 20:14 - Dec 9 with 2625 viewsDarran

York on 20:12 - Dec 9 by Private_Partz

That's an interesting one. I must have been having a pee in the bogs that made the North Bank ones look like the Ritz ;-)
Still I loved going there. They were always in financial trouble so a couple of quid went into the bucket at the little club house at the side of the away terrace.
After the match a stroll into town for a few in the lovely old pubs there.

Yeah we went to a cracking pub in the town. No idea what it was called.

When I get a min later I’m going to research that actor.

York on 20:30 - Dec 9 with 2613 viewsLoyal

Tracy had a shit on the bridge.

York on 20:30 - Dec 9 with 2612 viewsSPboy

Nice place but best avoided on race days when the place gets flooded with Teesiders

Traffic can be a bit of a nightmare but they do have a decent park-and-ride. It was the ancient capital at some stage and the Jorvik museum is worth a visit
York on 20:34 - Dec 9 with 2608 viewsunion_jack

I got married in York. Nice place, love it there.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

York on 20:47 - Dec 9 with 2594 viewsLoyal

York on 20:34 - Dec 9 by union_jack

I got married in York. Nice place, love it there.

Anal finger ?

York on 21:09 - Dec 9 with 2582 viewsunion_jack

York on 20:47 - Dec 9 by Loyal

Anal finger ?

Wasn't quite what I meant but.....!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024