Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keith Chegwin Has Passed Away... 14:35 - Dec 11 with 4729 viewsjackharris

60 Years of age, from a long term lung illness. He was never my cup of tea but grew up with him on the TV. RIP Cheggers!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Keith Chegwin Has Passed Away... on 14:41 - Dec 11 with 4701 viewsLoyal

No one wants his season ticket ....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Keith Chegwin Has Passed Away... on 14:48 - Dec 11 with 4681 viewsDarran

Cheggers Goes Pop.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Keith Chegwin Has Passed Away... on 15:01 - Dec 11 with 4662 viewsBrynCartwright

Sad news but always found him ever so slightly irritating. However, I will always remember him for this scene in Extras..

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Keith Chegwin Has Passed Away... on 17:39 - Dec 11 with 4500 viewsjackportis

one of the nicest, natural people on the tv. Remained a national treasure for decades.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Keith Chegwin Has Passed Away... on 18:35 - Dec 11 with 4437 viewsmax936

Keith Chegwin Has Passed Away... on 17:39 - Dec 11 by jackportis

one of the nicest, natural people on the tv. Remained a national treasure for decades.

Well said JP

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Keith Chegwin Has Passed Away... on 18:40 - Dec 11 with 4426 viewswhoflungdung

Had his problems but seemed decent

He was intergral part of Saturday mornings

60 ff s.

Cheers cheggers

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Keith Chegwin Has Passed Away... on 18:47 - Dec 11 with 4412 viewsjack2jack

Sad news, no age at all. RIP
Keith Chegwin Has Passed Away... on 18:55 - Dec 11 with 4391 viewsDarran

Keith Chegwin Has Passed Away... on 18:35 - Dec 11 by max936

Well said JP

He looked a bit like you.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Keith Chegwin Has Passed Away... on 19:00 - Dec 11 with 4385 viewsJackfath

I am a Cheggers fan. Very sad news.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Keith Chegwin Has Passed Away... on 19:05 - Dec 11 with 4372 viewsdickythorpe

The word "Chegwinned" should be used more often.

RIP
Keith Chegwin Has Passed Away... on 19:12 - Dec 11 with 4358 viewsLoyal

I like to look at things more positively. I mean he died at home with his family so at least there will be 14 extra chocolates to share on the advent calender.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Keith Chegwin Has Passed Away... on 22:02 - Dec 11 with 4248 viewsLeonWasGod

Keith Chegwin Has Passed Away... on 19:12 - Dec 11 by Loyal

I like to look at things more positively. I mean he died at home with his family so at least there will be 14 extra chocolates to share on the advent calender.

You're all heart
Keith Chegwin Has Passed Away... on 22:04 - Dec 11 with 4241 viewsDr_Winston

Fought back well from a serious drink problem back in the day only to die young anyway. Poor bugger.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Keith Chegwin Has Passed Away... on 23:36 - Dec 11 with 4147 viewsRancid

A lovely fella on telly but don't be fooled.He was caught and prosecuted for abducting stray puppies and feeding them to his pet boa constrictor back in the day.He'll also have posthomous accusations thrown at him by women who claimed he fingered them on Cheggars plays Pop.
Keith Chegwin Has Passed Away... on 12:09 - Dec 12 with 3988 viewsHighjack

Keith Chegwin Has Passed Away... on 15:01 - Dec 11 by BrynCartwright

Sad news but always found him ever so slightly irritating. However, I will always remember him for this scene in Extras..

"Still run by Jews and queers?"

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Keith Chegwin Has Passed Away... on 12:27 - Dec 12 with 3975 viewswobbly

And we'll always have the memories from that channel 5 game show he presented naked.

Small swans fan.
Keith Chegwin Has Passed Away... on 12:43 - Dec 12 with 3962 viewsYossarian

Keith Chegwin Has Passed Away... on 23:36 - Dec 11 by Rancid

A lovely fella on telly but don't be fooled.He was caught and prosecuted for abducting stray puppies and feeding them to his pet boa constrictor back in the day.He'll also have posthomous accusations thrown at him by women who claimed he fingered them on Cheggars plays Pop.

Wtf?

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024