Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diane Abbott 🤪 21:11 - Dec 14 with 7928 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 21:17 - Dec 14 with 4389 viewsItchySphincter

She's a f*cking idiot.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 21:32 - Dec 14 with 4336 viewsBrynCartwright

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 21:17 - Dec 14 by ItchySphincter

She's a f*cking idiot.

Why's that then butty bach? Water sprinklers do indeed extinguish fires. Ask any fireman.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 21:32 - Dec 14 with 4334 viewsexiledclaseboy

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 21:32 - Dec 14 by BrynCartwright

Why's that then butty bach? Water sprinklers do indeed extinguish fires. Ask any fireman.

Read it again, Bryn.

Poll: Tory leader

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 21:35 - Dec 14 with 4324 viewsPozuelosSideys

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 21:39 - Dec 14 with 4293 viewsdickythorpe

Social media, you can't hear yourself type.
Diane Abbott 🤪 on 21:40 - Dec 14 with 4291 viewsDr_Winston

Easily one of the thickest MP's in Parliamentary history.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 22:10 - Dec 14 with 4233 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 21:40 - Dec 14 by Dr_Winston

Good grief, lessons are being forgotten if she thinks fire puts out water, can't wait until she's home secretary!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 22:29 - Dec 14 with 4191 viewsBrynCartwright

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 21:32 - Dec 14 by exiledclaseboy

Read it again, Bryn.

"Doh!"

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Login to get fewer ads

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 22:34 - Dec 14 with 4180 viewsjack_lord

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 21:40 - Dec 14 by Dr_Winston

recent history

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

N/A. on 22:36 - Dec 14 with 4176 viewsHuw57

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 22:10 - Dec 14 by JACKMANANDBOY

Good grief, lessons are being forgotten if she thinks fire puts out water, can't wait until she's home secretary!

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:26]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 10:39 - Dec 15 with 3965 viewsHighjack

N/A. on 22:36 - Dec 14 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:26]

Not really when you consider the lib dems were in coalition government until as recently as 2015. But I agree that the shadow cabinet is filled to the brim with imbeciles and fools.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 10:50 - Dec 15 with 3945 viewsHighjack

Would it be practical to have sprinklers inside residential properties though? I wouldn't fancy a soaking every time I burn a bit of toast. Not to mention the electrics etc. The communal/corridor areas should have them definitely, but this fire went up and around the outside of the building where you could have no sprinklers so it probably wouldn't have helped at all in this case.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 11:19 - Dec 15 with 3922 viewsPrivate_Partz

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 10:39 - Dec 15 by Highjack

Not really when you consider the lib dems were in coalition government until as recently as 2015. But I agree that the shadow cabinet is filled to the brim with imbeciles and fools.

That is a sweeping statement. Fresh faces and new ideas have no place in politics then?
I would much rather have passion and inexperience rather than the many shifty, self serving, work shy politicians we have in government now.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 11:32 - Dec 15 with 3887 viewsLohengrin

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 11:19 - Dec 15 by Private_Partz

That is a sweeping statement. Fresh faces and new ideas have no place in politics then?
I would much rather have passion and inexperience rather than the many shifty, self serving, work shy politicians we have in government now.

"Fresh faces and new ideas," mate?

A shudder. Isn't that the collective noun for clowns? Or would a conflagration of arsonists be more accurate? It's probably best pitched somewhere in between.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 12:33 - Dec 15 with 3831 viewsPrivate_Partz

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 11:32 - Dec 15 by Lohengrin

"Fresh faces and new ideas," mate?

A shudder. Isn't that the collective noun for clowns? Or would a conflagration of arsonists be more accurate? It's probably best pitched somewhere in between.

Those damn Commies again. Yawn.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 13:48 - Dec 15 with 3767 viewsFlashberryjack

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 21:17 - Dec 14 by ItchySphincter

She's a f*cking idiot.

"She's a f*cking idiot"

And made a good living out of being one.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 14:09 - Dec 15 with 3733 viewsLohengrin

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 12:33 - Dec 15 by Private_Partz

Those damn Commies again. Yawn.

It's more belly-laugh than yawn. This is politics as parody.

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 14:21 - Dec 15 with 3720 viewsHighjack

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 11:19 - Dec 15 by Private_Partz

Fresh faces and new ideas? Corbyn and Abbott have been banging this drum (and each other) for nigh on forty years.

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 16:41 - Dec 15 with 3592 viewsPrivate_Partz

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 14:21 - Dec 15 by Highjack

Fresh faces and new ideas? Corbyn and Abbott have been banging this drum (and each other) for nigh on forty years.

At least that, but that is not the point you were making. You were referring to the shadow cabinet being full to the brim of imbeciles
[Post edited 15 Dec 2017 16:43]

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 17:13 - Dec 15 with 3539 viewsLohengrin

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 16:41 - Dec 15 by Private_Partz

At least that, but that is not the point you were making. You were referring to the shadow cabinet being full to the brim of imbeciles

Aside from the loopy Corbyn-McDonnell-Abbott troika what's your take on the make up of the shadow cabinet, Partz?

It's a genuine question as I'm interested in your opinion as a Labour voter/member.

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 17:13 - Dec 15 with 3537 viewsDarran

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 16:41 - Dec 15 by Private_Partz

It is.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 17:53 - Dec 15 with 3505 viewsPrivate_Partz

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 17:13 - Dec 15 by Lohengrin

Aside from the loopy Corbyn-McDonnell-Abbott troika what's your take on the make up of the shadow cabinet, Partz?

It's a genuine question as I'm interested in your opinion as a Labour voter/member.

Lots of fresh faces. Enthusiasm has to be a good thing. The shame for me is some of the more experienced are still sulking as their failed plots did not come to fruition. They are coming round though led by Oily Owen.
I honestly don't think they can make any as near a bad a job as the current incumbents.
To stay on topic I don't think Diane is the one to be put up front to face the media. She is not dull. Academically she has done really well considering her background but a media person she is not.
A bit like Patel in the Tory Party but she should be left in the background as she is vile ( I agree with Lisa on that one). Bet they wish they could keep Boris on a box as well.
You obviously feel the Labour Manifesto is loopy but unlike other parties it has been costed and, believe me, the right wing press would have been doing their best to discredit it if they could.
They are on left with who befriended whom and who shagged who 30 years ago.
The manifesto is being updated constantly, they are ready to go, so let's give them a chance.
If it fails I might even join you in Lib Dems although I must say you are one of the strangest examples of a supporter of that Party I have seen ;-)

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 18:02 - Dec 15 with 3497 viewsPozuelosSideys

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 17:53 - Dec 15 by Private_Partz

Lots of fresh faces. Enthusiasm has to be a good thing. The shame for me is some of the more experienced are still sulking as their failed plots did not come to fruition. They are coming round though led by Oily Owen.
I honestly don't think they can make any as near a bad a job as the current incumbents.
To stay on topic I don't think Diane is the one to be put up front to face the media. She is not dull. Academically she has done really well considering her background but a media person she is not.
A bit like Patel in the Tory Party but she should be left in the background as she is vile ( I agree with Lisa on that one). Bet they wish they could keep Boris on a box as well.
You obviously feel the Labour Manifesto is loopy but unlike other parties it has been costed and, believe me, the right wing press would have been doing their best to discredit it if they could.
They are on left with who befriended whom and who shagged who 30 years ago.
The manifesto is being updated constantly, they are ready to go, so let's give them a chance.
If it fails I might even join you in Lib Dems although I must say you are one of the strangest examples of a supporter of that Party I have seen ;-)

Eh? You dont think they can make as bad a job as the current Government?

Costed policies? HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

This bunch of idiots have not only admitted their policies will cause a run on the banks, but they even released their plans on how theyd try and deal with it. What utterly clueless public would be ok with that? So their aim is to crash society even harder than the banks managed themselves in 2008!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41393021

Diane Abbot is thick as fck, has a fairly large chip on her shoulder in regards to white people and is an utter clown shoe.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 18:12 - Dec 15 with 3482 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Diane is a lovely lady

She needs to stay off social media

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 18:20 - Dec 15 with 3468 viewsPozuelosSideys

Diane Abbott 🤪 on 18:12 - Dec 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

Diane is a lovely lady

She needs to stay off social media

Really?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-16423278

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/28/diane-abbott-claims-supported-ira-34-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-29330744

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024