Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton want Mawson 23:53 - Jan 6 with 9779 viewsmagicdaps10

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Everton want Mawson on 18:40 - Jan 7 with 2427 viewsawayjack

Everton want Mawson on 17:24 - Jan 7 by 34dfgdf54

It’s not ideal, but I think Mawson needs to go.

Phil said in another thread that we actually got £37mill for Siggy and the £45mill was pretty much a myth. We only have the money from that sale along with Cork and Llorente minus our purchases to spend in Jan, and you can guarantee most of that has been eaten up by signing on fees and wages. I can’t be bothered to research all the fees, but I’m guessing we need another sale before we can add some attacking players worth their salt.

Post makes no sense ? So the 60m or so - net of agents fees add ons - from 3 player sales has gone on signing on fees?
Everton want Mawson on 19:12 - Jan 7 with 2360 viewsFlashberryjack

Everton want Mawson on 17:24 - Jan 7 by 34dfgdf54

It’s not ideal, but I think Mawson needs to go.

Phil said in another thread that we actually got £37mill for Siggy and the £45mill was pretty much a myth. We only have the money from that sale along with Cork and Llorente minus our purchases to spend in Jan, and you can guarantee most of that has been eaten up by signing on fees and wages. I can’t be bothered to research all the fees, but I’m guessing we need another sale before we can add some attacking players worth their salt.

"I think Mawson needs to go"

Why ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Everton want Mawson on 19:18 - Jan 7 with 2335 viewsskettyparkherbert

Everton want Mawson on 19:12 - Jan 7 by Flashberryjack

Why ?

Because thats what we do, we always sell our best players.

But hold on a minute, we are now at the "next level" aren't we???

Next level, same old shit we get fed.
Everton want Mawson on 19:24 - Jan 7 with 2315 viewsYossarian

He’s gone boys- his body language has made that clear. Wish him well and pocket the cash.....oh, yeah, we won’t will we....

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Everton want Mawson on 19:29 - Jan 7 with 2296 viewsWhiterockin

Everton want Mawson on 19:24 - Jan 7 by Yossarian

He’s gone boys- his body language has made that clear. Wish him well and pocket the cash.....oh, yeah, we won’t will we....

Won't be us pocketing the cash.It's going to some actress and her friends.
Everton want Mawson on 19:34 - Jan 7 with 2267 views34dfgdf54

Everton want Mawson on 19:12 - Jan 7 by Flashberryjack

Why ?

Because if we carry on with this squad we will go down. We have adequate cover at centre half and need to cash in to get some attacking players in.

We won’t spend until we sell, Beaky confirmed that.
Everton want Mawson on 20:35 - Jan 7 with 2195 viewssplJack

Everton want Mawson on 19:34 - Jan 7 by 34dfgdf54

Because if we carry on with this squad we will go down. We have adequate cover at centre half and need to cash in to get some attacking players in.

No way should we be selling our best players while we are still in with a shout of staying up.

We need to keep Mawson and bring in at least 2 decent attacking players (winger and no:10). The money should already be there for this.
Everton want Mawson on 21:08 - Jan 7 with 2124 viewsYossarian

Everton want Mawson on 20:35 - Jan 7 by splJack

No way should we be selling our best players while we are still in with a shout of staying up.

We need to keep Mawson and bring in at least 2 decent attacking players (winger and no:10). The money should already be there for this.

You clearly haven’t been paying attention in class this term then......

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Login to get fewer ads

Everton want Mawson on 21:08 - Jan 7 with 2124 viewsFlashberryjack

Everton want Mawson on 19:34 - Jan 7 by 34dfgdf54

So you think that the money we'd get if we sell Mawson will be reinvested in the team?

F*ck me !

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Everton want Mawson on 22:16 - Jan 7 with 2061 viewsswanforthemoney

Would we keep Rodon if Mawson goes ?
Is he up to the task of needed in extremis?

I stand in the North Stand

Everton want Mawson on 22:27 - Jan 7 with 2040 views34dfgdf54

Everton want Mawson on 21:08 - Jan 7 by Flashberryjack

So you think that the money we'd get if we sell Mawson will be reinvested in the team?

F*ck me !

Not all of it, but some.

If he doesn’t go, we won’t get anyone, we go down and sell Mawson at a big cut price. If he does go atleast we have a glimmer of hope of getting someone in who can give us some sort of spark.

Ps - Don’t think for one minute I want to sell Mawson, in my opinion there should be money left to spend without selling, but not with a hedge fund in charge. We are where we are, I don’t see any other way we can get out of this personally.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2018 22:30]
Everton want Mawson on 22:32 - Jan 7 with 2028 viewsJokeren1943

Allways base your squad on a core of solid, good players.

Mawson has a contract until summer 2020. Keep him.
Everton want Mawson on 22:41 - Jan 7 with 2007 viewsswan65split

Everton want Mawson on 22:32 - Jan 7 by Jokeren1943

Allways base your squad on a core of solid, good players.

Mawson has a contract until summer 2020. Keep him.

he"ll be going . yaks and Mawsons mind will be on getting to Russia, not the Champioship, its adios to him and the Prem sadly , this lot aint going to buy a lot.
Everton want Mawson on 22:52 - Jan 7 with 1978 viewsLeonWasGod

Everton want Mawson on 22:27 - Jan 7 by 34dfgdf54

Not all of it, but some.

If he doesn’t go, we won’t get anyone, we go down and sell Mawson at a big cut price. If he does go atleast we have a glimmer of hope of getting someone in who can give us some sort of spark.

Ps - Don’t think for one minute I want to sell Mawson, in my opinion there should be money left to spend without selling, but not with a hedge fund in charge. We are where we are, I don’t see any other way we can get out of this personally.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2018 22:30]

That logic doesn't work:

There should be money (presumably you're referring to the balance of Siggy/Llorente/Jack sale, minus any costs other revenue can't cover) but there won't be because of the hedge fund owners.

So we have to sell possibly our most valuable player to raise funds.

Where that breaks down is that you've already recognised that we've raised funds but they're not being released because of the nature of our owners.

Sorry if I'm reading that wrong. The situation as I see it is that there should be funds available from the summer sales. We made (but failed with) significant bids at the end of the window. I'm pretty sure we were told at the time there would be money in Jan.

If CC's interview is anything to go by it sounds like they've changed their minds, presumably because they're now nervous of losing shed loads when/if we go down.

I strongly suspect that if we sell Mawson it will be to try to cash in while we can, rather than reinvest in the team. And even if a good proportion was spent on players, look at the cr@p we've been wasting money on.

Mawson's good. We're unlikely to replace with quality. So if we sell I'll not be a happy bunny.
Everton want Mawson on 23:01 - Jan 7 with 1950 viewsBobby_Fischer

In what context?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Everton want Mawson on 23:08 - Jan 7 with 1931 views34dfgdf54

Everton want Mawson on 22:52 - Jan 7 by LeonWasGod

That logic doesn't work:

There should be money (presumably you're referring to the balance of Siggy/Llorente/Jack sale, minus any costs other revenue can't cover) but there won't be because of the hedge fund owners.

So we have to sell possibly our most valuable player to raise funds.

Where that breaks down is that you've already recognised that we've raised funds but they're not being released because of the nature of our owners.

Sorry if I'm reading that wrong. The situation as I see it is that there should be funds available from the summer sales. We made (but failed with) significant bids at the end of the window. I'm pretty sure we were told at the time there would be money in Jan.

If CC's interview is anything to go by it sounds like they've changed their minds, presumably because they're now nervous of losing shed loads when/if we go down.

I strongly suspect that if we sell Mawson it will be to try to cash in while we can, rather than reinvest in the team. And even if a good proportion was spent on players, look at the cr@p we've been wasting money on.

Mawson's good. We're unlikely to replace with quality. So if we sell I'll not be a happy bunny.

I came to the exact same conclusion as you in regards to the CC interview. I also wouldn’t be surprised if the profits made in the summer have now been paid back to the 27 in way of dividends, I’m far from a financial expert, if that did happen would there be any way of knowing?

For me, no one will come in unless Mawson goes. Just my opinion.
Everton want Mawson on 23:19 - Jan 7 with 1914 viewsdameedna

Who is the actress? In relation to Mawson. If so I dont see the connection.
Everton want Mawson on 03:47 - Jan 8 with 1824 viewsWhiterockin

Everton want Mawson on 23:19 - Jan 7 by dameedna

Who is the actress? In relation to Mawson. If so I dont see the connection.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/full-list-27-swansea-c
Everton want Mawson on 07:52 - Jan 8 with 1731 viewsHumpty

Everton want Mawson on 09:26 - Jan 7 by oldcob

As long as they don't send Ash back as a part exchange deal. Swap for Siggy would be nice though.

What for?

We've got Jordan Ayew.
Everton want Mawson on 08:40 - Jan 8 with 1673 viewsAnotherJohn

The funny thing as we have been stripped of our best players is that there have always been some on here who said it had to happen. They were really saying we didn't belong in the Premier League.
Everton want Mawson on 08:54 - Jan 8 with 1642 viewsjack_lord

Everton want Mawson on 19:29 - Jan 7 by Whiterockin

Won't be us pocketing the cash.It's going to some actress and her friends.

What is the actress's name and she must have have a twitter account?

Surely some clever marketing person can come up with something that will embarrass her her as she rapes our club.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Everton want Mawson on 09:13 - Jan 8 with 1610 viewspencoedjack

Everton want Mawson on 08:54 - Jan 8 by jack_lord

Surely some clever marketing person can come up with something that will embarrass her her as she rapes our club.

@mindykaling
Everton want Mawson on 09:14 - Jan 8 with 1609 viewsjohnlangy

Everton want Mawson on 15:10 - Jan 7 by jackportis

A minimum of 80% of his sale will not be reinvested into club but will be given back to investors.

There are no investors.
Everton want Mawson on 10:37 - Jan 8 with 1535 viewsjasper_T

Everton want Mawson on 08:54 - Jan 8 by jack_lord

She's just an investor in a hedge fund. She doesn't have any actual control over the investment, that's down to the fund managers (Kaplan and Levein).
Everton want Mawson on 10:52 - Jan 8 with 1509 viewsjack_lord

Everton want Mawson on 10:37 - Jan 8 by jasper_T

She's just an investor in a hedge fund. She doesn't have any actual control over the investment, that's down to the fund managers (Kaplan and Levein).

I have replied to one of her tweets telling her she has invested in our club which is being asset stripped suggesting she is a hypocrite.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024