Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neil Warnock 18:56 - Feb 20 with 8712 viewsjackal

Warnock on BBC Wales has just said that Delph's tackle last night was 10 times worse than Bennett's on Sane.

What a total tw@t!
Neil Warnock on 19:03 - Feb 20 with 5823 viewsperchrockjack

Saw it.

Almost choked on my home made sausage

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Neil Warnock on 19:14 - Feb 20 with 5767 viewsJackfath

Neil Warnock on 19:03 - Feb 20 by perchrockjack

Saw it.

Almost choked on my home made sausage

I like sausage. You like sausage. Let’s hook up.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Neil Warnock on 19:21 - Feb 20 with 5732 viewsmax936

Was it fuk, he's a silly tw@t on times fair do's ffs.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Neil Warnock on 19:33 - Feb 20 with 5681 viewsAmbergambler

Should have gone to Specsavers!!
Neil Warnock on 19:40 - Feb 20 with 5644 viewssainthelens

Let's just say he's managing a club that marries his views and personality.
Neil Warnock on 20:02 - Feb 20 with 5578 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

That's why everybody hates them, toss pots.
Neil Warnock on 20:12 - Feb 20 with 5530 viewsTim_Harry

Neil Warnock should be taken about as seriously as Adrian Durham on Talksport. If you take what either of those two say seriously you'll be in Cefn Coed in no time.

Two guys that do very well out of the attention they receive from being controversial.
Neil Warnock on 20:13 - Feb 20 with 5521 viewsjack2jack

In fairness he makes me laugh, you know in the same way as a clown does when he kops a custard pie in the mush.
Login to get fewer ads

Neil Warnock on 20:44 - Feb 20 with 5430 viewsmax936

Neil Warnock on 20:12 - Feb 20 by Tim_Harry

Neil Warnock should be taken about as seriously as Adrian Durham on Talksport. If you take what either of those two say seriously you'll be in Cefn Coed in no time.

Two guys that do very well out of the attention they receive from being controversial.

Durham's got a face that you wouldn't what to stop slapping either, but yes spot on his voice does me, him and that pillock Goughie, I'm not long in hitting the off button when their show starts.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Neil Warnock on 20:52 - Feb 20 with 5379 viewshobo

Neil Warnock on 20:02 - Feb 20 by alwaysblackandwhite

That's why everybody hates them, toss pots.

Hate is a strong word. I used to watch their results and celebrate every defeat years ago. They're a bit of a non entity to me now though. I've no idea of their league position and doubt I'd be able to name more than 1 player of theirs, if that!
[Post edited 20 Feb 2018 20:52]
Neil Warnock on 20:56 - Feb 20 with 5362 viewsPacemaker

I speak to him most Sundays when I am out for a ride I stop for a coffee at the same place where he is getting his sausage and eggs to cook for his breakfast.

Comes across as a bit of a character but we always have a pleasant exchange. He was still ranting about the Millwall game and the goal that was disallowed.

He is very polite to the lady in the shop which is the way I measure people.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Neil Warnock on 20:56 - Feb 20 with 5361 viewspencoedjack

Neil Warnock on 20:12 - Feb 20 by Tim_Harry

A meaningless manager in charge of even more meaningless football club trying to keep both in the spotlight

Nothing to see here
Neil Warnock on 20:59 - Feb 20 with 5348 viewsbyron

Neil Warnock on 20:56 - Feb 20 by Pacemaker

I speak to him most Sundays when I am out for a ride I stop for a coffee at the same place where he is getting his sausage and eggs to cook for his breakfast.

Comes across as a bit of a character but we always have a pleasant exchange. He was still ranting about the Millwall game and the goal that was disallowed.

He is very polite to the lady in the shop which is the way I measure people.

He is a lovely bloke, an absolute legend. It’s funny how all fans get him wrong and hate him, alledg, until of course he manages them.

Benny

Neil Warnock on 21:14 - Feb 20 with 5303 viewsswanforthemoney

Always seems a complete tosser the way he has a go at referees. Good to know he's a decent chap in his private life. Must have some ability, he's got a bunch of no-hopers in the automatic promotion places.
Fair do's to his powers of motivation, I thought they would fade badly after Christmas.

I stand in the North Stand

Neil Warnock on 05:28 - Feb 21 with 4998 viewsJethroJack

They're not a good side are they and if by some chance they manage to get promoted, they'll end up going straight back down again, just like last time 😁 (unless they buy a new squad).

Warnock always comes across as a dick in front of the cameras, but is due some credit for getting such an average bunch to where they are in the table.
Neil Warnock on 07:47 - Feb 21 with 4848 viewsItchySphincter

I think he's alright.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Neil Warnock on 07:50 - Feb 21 with 4839 viewsJackfath

Neil Warnock on 07:47 - Feb 21 by ItchySphincter

I think he's alright.

Me too. If he was our manager and we were in their position, we'd all love him.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Neil Warnock on 08:07 - Feb 21 with 4787 viewssainthelens

Neil Warnock on 07:50 - Feb 21 by Jackfath

Something will have gone terribly wrong if that was the case.
Neil Warnock on 14:49 - Feb 21 with 4412 viewswhiterock

Ridiculous thing to say, the Mane tackle was one of the worst I've seen
Neil Warnock on 14:58 - Feb 21 with 4397 viewsItchySphincter

Neil Warnock on 07:50 - Feb 21 by Jackfath

Exactly. Nothing wrong with Colin W@nker.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Neil Warnock on 16:47 - Feb 21 with 4302 viewsoldcob

I think that's why we've been on the wrong end of so many bad decisions over the years, it's because we take them laying down and say nothing. I'd love to see our managers complain more about decisions against us.
Neil Warnock on 21:45 - Feb 21 with 4090 views34dfgdf54

He’s working miracles with that Cardiff side. Hitting form at the exact right time and four points clear. I think they’ll do it personally.
Neil Warnock on 21:48 - Feb 21 with 4071 viewsbyron

Neil Warnock on 21:45 - Feb 21 by 34dfgdf54

He’s working miracles with that Cardiff side. Hitting form at the exact right time and four points clear. I think they’ll do it personally.

If that happens this place will go into meltdown, half on the brink already. Had a funny feeling we might swap places but I never gave it more than 10% chance. Bit more now squeaky squeaky

Benny

Neil Warnock on 21:49 - Feb 21 with 4068 viewsunion_jack

They will without a doubt. They're doing the business whilst everyone around them keeps screwing up. Derby especially.

Why can't they just go away and die. Best for everyone.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Neil Warnock on 21:51 - Feb 21 with 4055 viewsmonmouth

Disgusting crap team, with not a single redeeming feature. But I think he’ll get them over the line.

We simply must stay up to watch him and them crash and burn yet again. It would be no fun watching them from the shit league.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024