Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread 22:36 - Mar 8 with 43147 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 14:06]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:20 - Mar 10 with 2775 viewsKennedy

Red card here:

https://streamable.com/bmcx1

Ayew went for the ball. His leg was then diverted onto the other leg which looked bad. Not to mention the stamp for the other player.

Just call me JFK

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:21 - Mar 10 with 2712 viewstheloneranger

They clashed knees

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:22 - Mar 10 with 2648 viewssainthelens

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:19 - Mar 10 by Shonky

Lay off the glue.

Fck off tool.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:22 - Mar 10 with 2624 viewsjasper_T

Stonewall red clear as day.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:22 - Mar 10 with 2643 viewsShonky

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:22 - Mar 10 by sainthelens

Fck off tool.

fk off yourself cnt

Its just a ride...

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:24 - Mar 10 with 2554 viewsJack_Kass

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:20 - Mar 10 by Kennedy

Red card here:

https://streamable.com/bmcx1

Ayew went for the ball. His leg was then diverted onto the other leg which looked bad. Not to mention the stamp for the other player.

He's left the ground, he's out of control. Reckless and endangered his opponent.

Don't bother with the appeal, it won't happen and he'll get another game added on top

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:24 - Mar 10 with 2547 viewsTenbySwan

Never a red and after 6 or so repeats from all angles' commentator and co commentator Alan Smith are 100% sure Ref got it wrong and it will be overturned.
They also said there was a case for the Huddersfield player getting a red for stamping on JA shin!

Solid defence needed now and we have been good at that
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:24 - Mar 10 with 2507 viewsSwanjaxs

I'd take a point now 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

N/A. on 15:24 - Mar 10 with 2475 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 22:20]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:25 - Mar 10 with 2420 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:18 - Mar 10 by swan65split

Both players feet were high. Possibly going to cost us survival

What, one sending off will get us relegated? Don't be so daft.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:26 - Mar 10 with 2328 viewsmagicdaps10

Just seen it.

deffo a red but the Huddersfield player should have gone aswell.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:27 - Mar 10 with 2330 viewsJack_Kass

Reminds me a lot of the forest playoff game

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:27 - Mar 10 with 2291 viewsOldjack

We did it at forest we can do it again

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:27 - Mar 10 with 2281 viewsKerouac

Mawson's wasn't a yellow either. He slid in front of the player in an attempt to block the pass. No contact...and the ref just established in the Ayew incident that he is fine with a player diving in when he has little chance of winning the ball.
Bullshit refereeing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:28 - Mar 10 with 2236 viewssainthelens

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:22 - Mar 10 by Shonky

fk off yourself cnt

Feel free to apologize at full time.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:28 - Mar 10 with 2231 viewsAmbergambler

Apparently definitely a double red.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:29 - Mar 10 with 2168 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:28 - Mar 10 by Ambergambler

Apparently definitely a double red.

Yeah agreed.

Both players were not in control.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:29 - Mar 10 with 2147 viewsKerouac

...I should add that Mawson is showing excellent leadership here. He is trying to get these boys up for the fight.
Ki is a disgrace walking around the midfield and not closing down. I would sub him now (Bryan Clough style) or stick him up front out of the way.
He is not what we need in a battle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:30 - Mar 10 with 2131 viewsE20Jack

At no point did I ever feel hard done by with that red. Ayew lost control of the ball, lunged for it and caught him below the knee studs up.

Whether the other should have been off too is another point of course as he did stand on Ayew. I would be fuming if it was the other way round and the red didn't produce red.

Unlucky. No malice, just lost control and lunged.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:30 - Mar 10 with 2111 viewssketty_jack

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:24 - Mar 10 by Jack_Kass

He's left the ground, he's out of control. Reckless and endangered his opponent.

Don't bother with the appeal, it won't happen and he'll get another game added on top

Exactly! Red all day! Just cos he ended up getting stamped, doesn’t alter the fact he was high and out of control. From Oliver’s point of view, Ayew’s studs on the other guy’s knee is clear whereas the stamp isn’t imo.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:30 - Mar 10 with 2095 viewsSwanjaxs

At least one of the three games will be taken up with the cup game next Saturday.... the league is our priority

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:30 - Mar 10 with 2073 viewsjasper_T

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:29 - Mar 10 by Kerouac

...I should add that Mawson is showing excellent leadership here. He is trying to get these boys up for the fight.
Ki is a disgrace walking around the midfield and not closing down. I would sub him now (Bryan Clough style) or stick him up front out of the way.
He is not what we need in a battle.

Mawson's head's gone he's slicing clearances and stropping all over the place.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:30 - Mar 10 with 2080 viewsTom1912

Absolutely ridiculous decision to only send off Ayew but not send off the Huddersfield player for a stamp.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:31 - Mar 10 with 2042 viewsE20Jack

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:24 - Mar 10 by TenbySwan

Never a red and after 6 or so repeats from all angles' commentator and co commentator Alan Smith are 100% sure Ref got it wrong and it will be overturned.
They also said there was a case for the Huddersfield player getting a red for stamping on JA shin!

Solid defence needed now and we have been good at that

I would happily bet with either of them (or anyone else) that it won't.

Not in a million years does that get overturned.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:31 - Mar 10 with 2017 viewsepaul

Here it is

[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 15:32]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024