Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread 22:36 - Mar 8 with 43168 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 14:06]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:32 - Mar 10 with 2290 viewsmonmouth

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:30 - Mar 10 by Swanjaxs

At least one of the three games will be taken up with the cup game next Saturday.... the league is our priority

dont worry the cup is ours anyway. It was always going to be three penalty shootouts

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:33 - Mar 10 with 2247 viewsKerouac

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:30 - Mar 10 by sketty_jack

Exactly! Red all day! Just cos he ended up getting stamped, doesn’t alter the fact he was high and out of control. From Oliver’s point of view, Ayew’s studs on the other guy’s knee is clear whereas the stamp isn’t imo.

He got to the ball first, the Huddersfield player made a challenge that he had f*ck all chance of winning, and as someone above said, diverted Ayew's foot with the force of his challenge.
The stamp was deliberate, dirty, and a straight red.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:33 - Mar 10 with 2269 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:31 - Mar 10 by epaul

Here it is

[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 15:32]

Hogg will get his red retrospectively.... but that isn't going to help us today

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:33 - Mar 10 with 2248 viewsmagicdaps10

Did the Huddersfield player even get a yellow?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:33 - Mar 10 with 2260 viewsTom1912

You can’t tackle like Ayew did, it’s a red.

But you also can’t stamp on people.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:33 - Mar 10 with 2252 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:33 - Mar 10 by magicdaps10

Did the Huddersfield player even get a yellow?

No

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:34 - Mar 10 with 2207 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Reminded me of Roy Keane's career ending tackle on that Man City player. As clear a red card as you'll ever see. The only contentious issue is whether their guy should have gone as well, to which I'd say yes he probably should.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:34 - Mar 10 with 2187 viewsKerouac

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:30 - Mar 10 by jasper_T

Mawson's head's gone he's slicing clearances and stropping all over the place.

I hope you are not a defensive coach at the Swans.
He is leading that defence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:36 - Mar 10 with 2119 viewsKinsey

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:30 - Mar 10 by E20Jack

At no point did I ever feel hard done by with that red. Ayew lost control of the ball, lunged for it and caught him below the knee studs up.

Whether the other should have been off too is another point of course as he did stand on Ayew. I would be fuming if it was the other way round and the red didn't produce red.

Unlucky. No malice, just lost control and lunged.

Wrong!
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:36 - Mar 10 with 2078 viewsjoshdon10

Clear red for me. Just a shame it’s J.A who will be out for 3 games
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Mar 10 with 2066 viewsbyron

Come on swans, you can’t go down now, we are coming for you....again....I think....

Benny

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Mar 10 with 2035 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:36 - Mar 10 by Kinsey

Wrong!

Its a red card, you cant feel hard done by that.

What you can feel hard done by is the other player not going either.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Mar 10 with 2045 viewsTom1912

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:34 - Mar 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Reminded me of Roy Keane's career ending tackle on that Man City player. As clear a red card as you'll ever see. The only contentious issue is whether their guy should have gone as well, to which I'd say yes he probably should.

That’s a ridiculous comparison.

Keane deliberately stamped on someone, after the game was won, because he didn’t like them because of a previous incident.

Ayew and the Huddersfield player both went for a bouncing ball recklessly and both should have been sent off. Ayew should have known better but to compare it to what Keane did is absurd.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Mar 10 with 2028 viewsSwanjaxs

Immense defensive display since going down to 10

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:38 - Mar 10 with 2023 viewsmonmouth

I know we only have 10 men, but why aren't we trying to play at all? We were the same with 11. What is it with this away garbage that we keep serving up? We are making them look like Barca.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:38 - Mar 10 with 1984 viewsAmbergambler

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:31 - Mar 10 by epaul

Here it is

Deliberate stamp on Ayew's leg ffs and the player gets nothing.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:39 - Mar 10 with 1951 viewsjasper_T

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:34 - Mar 10 by Kerouac

I hope you are not a defensive coach at the Swans.
He is leading that defence.

Blood and thunder only goes so far. He's calmed down a bit now, fortunately.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:40 - Mar 10 with 1889 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:34 - Mar 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Roy Keane's was premeditated assault.

Take a day off from being a twàt, there's a good lad.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 15:41]
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:41 - Mar 10 with 1836 viewsbluenile

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:25 - Mar 10 by ItchySphincter

What, one sending off will get us relegated? Don't be so daft.

Missing Jordan Ayew for 3 games might.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:41 - Mar 10 with 1838 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:38 - Mar 10 by monmouth

I know we only have 10 men, but why aren't we trying to play at all? We were the same with 11. What is it with this away garbage that we keep serving up? We are making them look like Barca.

Agree with that. No reason for our midfield to be so non existent. We need to calm it down and start to play.

If we can get to half time at nil-nil I hope CC reminds them we have the same number in midfield and at the back as we did before.
N/A. on 15:41 - Mar 10 with 1831 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 22:21]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:41 - Mar 10 with 1817 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:38 - Mar 10 by monmouth

It's amazing how psychology has an effect. 1 less player doesn't stop you playing the same way, really.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:42 - Mar 10 with 1765 viewsmax936

Here it is

Pretty conclusive that unfortunately the Hudds player caught Ayew after Ayew had him so that's that.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Mar 10 with 1728 viewsjasper_T

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:41 - Mar 10 by MrSwerve

It's amazing how psychology has an effect. 1 less player doesn't stop you playing the same way, really.

One more player allows them to push one more forward, so we have to hold one more back.

It's not just psychological.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Mar 10 with 1713 viewslonglostjack

Ruined the game. Huddersfield look shit and could have been there for the taking.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024