Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER 09:53 - Mar 12 with 9754 viewsdickythorpe

Disgusting
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 15:24 - Mar 12 with 1536 viewsMo_Wives

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 15:18 - Mar 12 by londonlisa2001

For some reason, Richard Keys has decided to weigh into the Carragher issue now so we have to listen to his bleating again.

What's he said? don't tell me..."That gob landed right on that girls tits...phwoarrr"

Good luck, Mr Cooper

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 15:25 - Mar 12 with 1533 viewsSwanjaxs

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 15:18 - Mar 12 by londonlisa2001

For some reason, Richard Keys has decided to weigh into the Carragher issue now so we have to listen to his bleating again.

That should be interesting.... a bigot moralising over an overpaid jumped up moron .... compulsive viewing 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 16:52 - Mar 12 with 1431 viewsBloodyhills

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 14:25 - Mar 12 by londonlisa2001

if someone wound me up in a car and I lost my temper, I'd swear at them. It wouldn't cross my mind to spit.

The fact that he spat so instinctively suggests that he's done it before.

Now been suspended while they investigate / hope the whole thing blows over (depending on how cynical you feel about Sky Sports). They will end up having to sack him however much they attempt to let time pass for people to forget.

I think you might be right. Most people would probably just swear, maybe raise the middle finger etc, drive on and not even bother opening the window. Of course he would have to open the window to spit on someone and he probably did it without a thought so probably is habitual behaviour when suffering road rage, which also seems habitual.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 16:52 - Mar 12 with 1429 viewsbyron

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 15:25 - Mar 12 by Swanjaxs

That should be interesting.... a bigot moralising over an overpaid jumped up moron .... compulsive viewing 👍

You could make it the perfect three some

Benny

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 16:58 - Mar 12 with 1416 viewstheloneranger

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 14:25 - Mar 12 by londonlisa2001

if someone wound me up in a car and I lost my temper, I'd swear at them. It wouldn't cross my mind to spit.

The fact that he spat so instinctively suggests that he's done it before.

Now been suspended while they investigate / hope the whole thing blows over (depending on how cynical you feel about Sky Sports). They will end up having to sack him however much they attempt to let time pass for people to forget.

He was arrested in 2008 for road rage and cautioned.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-522171/Liverpool-star-Jamie-Carragher-ar

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 17:08 - Mar 12 with 1396 viewsJango

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 16:52 - Mar 12 by byron

You could make it the perfect three some

I genuinely can’t believe the uproar over it all. Spitting is disgusting yes but is it really a sackable offense? There’s been a number of players who’ve spat in the face of others over the years and haven’t been sacked. He’s apologised, and will do again. The family have accepted his apology and the girl will no doubt be compensated in some way by carragher. A few weeks suspension and a generous contribution to charity and everyone can get off their high horses and move on with their lives.
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 17:10 - Mar 12 with 1392 viewslondonlisa2001

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 16:58 - Mar 12 by theloneranger

He was arrested in 2008 for road rage and cautioned.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-522171/Liverpool-star-Jamie-Carragher-ar

That's interesting. Hardly the complete 'out of character' aberration he's currently claiming then.
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 17:16 - Mar 12 with 1381 viewstheloneranger

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 17:08 - Mar 12 by Jango

I genuinely can’t believe the uproar over it all. Spitting is disgusting yes but is it really a sackable offense? There’s been a number of players who’ve spat in the face of others over the years and haven’t been sacked. He’s apologised, and will do again. The family have accepted his apology and the girl will no doubt be compensated in some way by carragher. A few weeks suspension and a generous contribution to charity and everyone can get off their high horses and move on with their lives.

If the girl's father was any sort of man, he'd have got out of his car and dragged that disgusting piece of shite though his car window and given him a "talking to" ....!!

Login to get fewer ads

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 17:18 - Mar 12 with 1372 viewslondonlisa2001

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 17:08 - Mar 12 by Jango

I genuinely can't believe that anyone could think it wasn't a sackable offence.

He spat in the face of a child traveling home from a match he'd been working on.

Imagine if you went to the supermarket, shouted at a member of staff outside that supermarket as you were leaving and they spat in the face of your child. You don't think they should be sacked?
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 17:19 - Mar 12 with 1369 viewslondonlisa2001

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 17:16 - Mar 12 by theloneranger

If the girl's father was any sort of man, he'd have got out of his car and dragged that disgusting piece of shite though his car window and given him a "talking to" ....!!

The girl's father is also, quite transparently, complete trash.
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 17:32 - Mar 12 with 1350 viewsMrSwerve

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 17:34 - Mar 12 with 1344 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 14:53 - Mar 12 by Swanjaxs

RONNIE PICKERING!!!!! 😠😠😠😠😠😠

Who 😀

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 17:43 - Mar 12 with 1318 viewstheloneranger

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 14:53 - Mar 12 by Swanjaxs

RONNIE PICKERING!!!!! 😠😠😠😠😠😠

" One Punch Ronnie"...???I

"Don't You Know Who I Am". 😂😂😂

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 17:51 - Mar 12 with 1298 viewsJango

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 17:18 - Mar 12 by londonlisa2001

I genuinely can't believe that anyone could think it wasn't a sackable offence.

He spat in the face of a child traveling home from a match he'd been working on.

Imagine if you went to the supermarket, shouted at a member of staff outside that supermarket as you were leaving and they spat in the face of your child. You don't think they should be sacked?

Oh ffs get a grip. He’s already said he didn’t see the child leaning back in the seat. You’re making out like he’s grabbed a kid by the arms and phlegmed in her face. He’s apologised, she’s accepted it, get over it. He’ll be dealt with.

And if I’d gone to a supermarket and then 20 miles away I started goading them, I’d expect a reaction and wouldn’t want them sacked for a moment of madness.

You’d honestly swear nobody has ever done a shameful act that they immediately regret.
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 17:57 - Mar 12 with 1277 viewslondonlisa2001

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 17:51 - Mar 12 by Jango

Oh ffs get a grip. He’s already said he didn’t see the child leaning back in the seat. You’re making out like he’s grabbed a kid by the arms and phlegmed in her face. He’s apologised, she’s accepted it, get over it. He’ll be dealt with.

And if I’d gone to a supermarket and then 20 miles away I started goading them, I’d expect a reaction and wouldn’t want them sacked for a moment of madness.

You’d honestly swear nobody has ever done a shameful act that they immediately regret.

Well I can only talk for myself when I say that I have never done anything even remotely like this. It appears he has more moments of madness than most.

And yeah, it's really difficult to see a 14 year old in a passenger seat right next to your car when you've been involved in an altercation with the driver of that car for 'some time' as Carragher himself claimed as justification for his behaviour.

Anyway - let's just agree to disagree as we obviously have an entirely different view on what is acceptable behaviour and what is not.
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 18:00 - Mar 12 with 1269 viewslifelong

He did well in conducting that interview, I suppose, what a silly, silly man he’s been.
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 18:05 - Mar 12 with 1252 viewsharryhpalmer

Spitting is a criminal offence. He could face jail time even, as it is deemed assault.

But Carragher was not the only one breaking the law. The driver was filming FFS, which is a much worse, and dangerous offence. And on the fecking motorway too.

and both guilt of driving without due car by chatting to each other while driving.

And was the daughter wearing a seatbelt?

throw the book at the lot of them, and that will teach people lessons on what being a tw4t costs you.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 18:13 - Mar 12 with 1230 viewslondonlisa2001

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 18:05 - Mar 12 by harryhpalmer

Spitting is a criminal offence. He could face jail time even, as it is deemed assault.

But Carragher was not the only one breaking the law. The driver was filming FFS, which is a much worse, and dangerous offence. And on the fecking motorway too.

and both guilt of driving without due car by chatting to each other while driving.

throw the book at the lot of them, and that will teach people lessons on what being a tw4t costs you.

I haven't seen anyone saying anything other than the father was dreadful and should have the book thrown at him.

Carragher was certainly not wearing a seatbelt.
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 18:14 - Mar 12 with 1227 viewsMoscowJack

I think I'd accept a 20% donation of his SKY earnings going towards a specific kids charity until the end of his employment by SKY and take an anger management (or road rage) course would be better for everyone, rather than him simply getting sacked and appearing on some channel in the middle east (probably for more money!).

At least this way some kids will benefit, he'll lose out financially, he'll have a reminder every month when his money hits his bank account and MAYBE get the help that his previous incidents (and this one) suggests he needs.

Whether or not he's a good pundit's not important but whether he can or will be a better person after this. I hope so, but maybe I'm just too lenient.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 18:16 - Mar 12 with 1218 viewsNeath_Jack

Always interesting to read posters views on these types of threads, especially those who defend/sympathise with the perpetrators.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 18:19 - Mar 12 with 1210 viewstheloneranger

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 18:05 - Mar 12 by harryhpalmer

Spitting is classed as the lowest charge in criminal law...Common assault.

So there's no chance of jail

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 18:25 - Mar 12 with 1202 viewsDarran

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 18:16 - Mar 12 by Neath_Jack

Always interesting to read posters views on these types of threads, especially those who defend/sympathise with the perpetrators.

You wouldn’t see this on social media.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 18:31 - Mar 12 with 1176 viewstheloneranger

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 18:14 - Mar 12 by MoscowJack

I think I'd accept a 20% donation of his SKY earnings going towards a specific kids charity until the end of his employment by SKY and take an anger management (or road rage) course would be better for everyone, rather than him simply getting sacked and appearing on some channel in the middle east (probably for more money!).

At least this way some kids will benefit, he'll lose out financially, he'll have a reminder every month when his money hits his bank account and MAYBE get the help that his previous incidents (and this one) suggests he needs.

Whether or not he's a good pundit's not important but whether he can or will be a better person after this. I hope so, but maybe I'm just too lenient.

Well he hasn't learned a lesson from his caution in 2008 for...

Road Rage!!

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 18:35 - Mar 12 with 1171 viewsharryhpalmer

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 18:19 - Mar 12 by theloneranger

Spitting is classed as the lowest charge in criminal law...Common assault.

So there's no chance of jail

yes, very unlikely to be jailed.

But it is classed as battery under the common assault category of the Criminal Justice Act 1988. And that can result in jail time.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 18:51 - Mar 12 with 1144 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 10:04 - Mar 12 by STID2017

On Talksport this morning his reported defence was that he was being goaded by another driver on the motorway.
A few things struck me.
1 - Why didn't he just keep his windows done up and eyes forward and ignore the idiot in the other car?
2 - Surely as an ex-professional footballer, he has been goaded by fans, players, press, etc, without feeling the need to respond in this manner ?
3 - Even if he felt driven to respond, in what universe did he think it's okay to spit at anyone, regardless of whether there is a young girl in the passenger seat ?
4 - What sort of an idiot is more interested in getting a rise out of an ex - footballer than than the feelings and safety of his own daughter ?
It seems to me that normally sensible men (and some women) lose touch with common sense when football raises its head

Why...(see question 1) are you referring to them as idiots??????
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024