Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... 21:38 - Mar 17 with 3635 viewsSwanjaxs

Lose to United next up and the pitchforks will be out, the alliance will be dusting down there banner soon enough aye 😕 Get yourself a tin hat Carlos because the snowflakes are about to revolt ❄

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 23:28 - Mar 17 with 2472 viewsLoyal

I thought it was all about Huw Jenkins dodgy sale of the club not results gained or otherwise by the team ?
Do you know differently ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 00:38 - Mar 18 with 2414 viewsTheResurrection

Truly pathetic isn't it from the worst fans in the league.

That was the second loss in 14 and all you see on here is thread after thread of hatred and bile.

Just fack off is it!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 00:45 - Mar 18 with 2411 viewsjasper_T

Play with the same attitude against United and they'll deserve a good forking.

Losing's only inexcusable if you look like you don't want to win.
Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 00:51 - Mar 18 with 2405 viewsNeathJack

Team plays crap and fans not happy about it shock.
Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 08:32 - Mar 18 with 2237 viewsLoyal

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 00:38 - Mar 18 by TheResurrection

That was the second loss in 14 and all you see on here is thread after thread of hatred and bile.

Just fack off is it!!

All fans want to see is effort.
Not much to ask for mate.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 08:42 - Mar 18 with 2205 viewsJackfath

It's impossible for us to win all the matches, but it is possible for us to give 100% effort in all matches.

Very disappointing, but not the end of the world.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 08:50 - Mar 18 with 2193 viewsmonmouth

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 08:42 - Mar 18 by Jackfath

It's impossible for us to win all the matches, but it is possible for us to give 100% effort in all matches.

Very disappointing, but not the end of the world.

I can easily accept losing to Spurs and a poor performance. I find it hard to accept the manager being happy afterwards at such a limp load of shit and clearly having thrown in the towel almost before kick off. Then I realised I was being naive. He will be on a massive wedge contract bonus to avoid relegation but nothing for winning the cup. Similarly the players are on a bonus pool based on league position if we have kept the same structure.

It makes sense and I agree the priorities but I am still mega pissed off with that couldn’t give a shitshow. I can’t believe anyone who was there, and isn’t a spurs fan, or any Swans fan watching that isn’t feeling the same.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 08:57 - Mar 18 with 2168 viewsawayjack

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 08:50 - Mar 18 by monmouth

I can easily accept losing to Spurs and a poor performance. I find it hard to accept the manager being happy afterwards at such a limp load of shit and clearly having thrown in the towel almost before kick off. Then I realised I was being naive. He will be on a massive wedge contract bonus to avoid relegation but nothing for winning the cup. Similarly the players are on a bonus pool based on league position if we have kept the same structure.

It makes sense and I agree the priorities but I am still mega pissed off with that couldn’t give a shitshow. I can’t believe anyone who was there, and isn’t a spurs fan, or any Swans fan watching that isn’t feeling the same.

Yup I thought this. Sad players only care about their wallets but they only have to look up at way Board operates to behave in the same way. Didn't expect to win but the space we give them was shocking. Caroll, Naughton and Bartley were hopeless and I've seen more bottle in U15 players.
Login to get fewer ads

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 09:09 - Mar 18 with 2143 viewsmonmouth

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 08:57 - Mar 18 by awayjack

Yup I thought this. Sad players only care about their wallets but they only have to look up at way Board operates to behave in the same way. Didn't expect to win but the space we give them was shocking. Caroll, Naughton and Bartley were hopeless and I've seen more bottle in U15 players.

Even as I was writing it I was thinking, nah, it was just a poor team and they lost heart when they realised how outclassed they were. I can see that the mindset of these players in those circumstances might be different to a Rochdale or a Newport that already knew they were crap and could only battle, and why they might just not know how to cope. Add in that the manager clearly didn’t care, then maybe we got what could be expected.

Anyway f*ck it now. Just need to seal the deal or that surrender, plus the eastern shitheads coming up, will make this season a bitter pill. Let’s see the real thing next please.

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 09:10 - Mar 18 with 2137 viewsPegojack

I feel mildly disappointed to indifferent about the result. I went to the game hoping for a miracle but expecting to see a weakened Swans team overwhelmed by a top four club with massive resources, and that's exactly what I saw.
There was no lack of effort. There WERE very poor overall performances from Carroll and Dyer. The latter is just past it and Carroll is too lightweight for this level. If we survive, we need a couple of big, strong, fit midfielders brought in next season. I'm not blaming them for the defeat though, the first two goals came from each of our wingbacks losing possession on the wing when they shouldn't have. Nobody played particularly well. We had two chances to score, one at the beginning of each half, and failed with both. Game over.
What the game showed is that our squad is paper thin now and that our survival will depend on both Ayew brothers staying fit and free of red cards for the last eight games.
Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 09:13 - Mar 18 with 2119 viewsDewi1jack

Just fack off is it!!

I have to partly agree with this.

No point making attacks on the players or manager.
We have what we have to get us through to the end of the season thanks to our previous owners.
I wish some people would have the decency to resign, as they're fully to blame and may just recover a little dignity and self respect in doing so.

At least I didn't hear booing during the game.
Something I really dislike as I believe it's totally counter-productive.
Or if I did, I'd tuned it out.

Just wished I'd dapped the Koreans who came down the front of the East trying to get selfies in their Spurs shirts, instead of getting the stewards to fug them off.
I wouldn't have been sat there in an embarrassed, stunned silence for most of the game that way

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 09:16 - Mar 18 with 2108 viewsmonmouth

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 09:10 - Mar 18 by Pegojack

I feel mildly disappointed to indifferent about the result. I went to the game hoping for a miracle but expecting to see a weakened Swans team overwhelmed by a top four club with massive resources, and that's exactly what I saw.
There was no lack of effort. There WERE very poor overall performances from Carroll and Dyer. The latter is just past it and Carroll is too lightweight for this level. If we survive, we need a couple of big, strong, fit midfielders brought in next season. I'm not blaming them for the defeat though, the first two goals came from each of our wingbacks losing possession on the wing when they shouldn't have. Nobody played particularly well. We had two chances to score, one at the beginning of each half, and failed with both. Game over.
What the game showed is that our squad is paper thin now and that our survival will depend on both Ayew brothers staying fit and free of red cards for the last eight games.

Just reading that makes me less pissed off. It’s fair. Thanks Mike.

Lol, in 3 posts I’ve gone from pitchfork to pussycat.

Got me in the mood to start shovelling snow.

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 09:59 - Mar 18 with 2027 viewsthornabyswan

Just fack off is it!!

Have to agree as soon as I saw the 2 sides yesterday could see it was going to be a long afternoon.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 10:14 - Mar 18 with 1993 viewsFireboy2

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 09:59 - Mar 18 by thornabyswan

Have to agree as soon as I saw the 2 sides yesterday could see it was going to be a long afternoon.

I said that a few dsys before the game

Without the ayews,fed and king we had to put the likes of bartley,carroll,abraham and dyer in the starting 11

Shows how weak our squad is

At least 3 of them plus fab will be back for the manure game and we know they will give nothing less than 100% which is all we ask
Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 10:30 - Mar 18 with 1953 viewsPrivate_Partz

Indeed. Watford had a far bigger drubbing and that was in the Premier League.
We have major players injuried and key players out for various reason. Carlos always recognised that the the Cup this season was nice to have but not essential.
Our squad is so thin that we really could not afford to have more injuries and this could easily have had an effect on an already weakened team.
It's an old cliche but we need to concentrate on the League and the FA Cup can wait until we are far better prepared.
It does not deter from the fact that our squad is paper thin and that responsibility lies with Jenkins.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 10:35 - Mar 18 with 1936 viewsSTID2017

That a fair assessment of the game.
The thing I couldn't fathom out for the life of me is where from before kick off and throughout the entire match were the usually vociferous fans from the East corner ?
I appreciate some of the regulars in that area may not have attended, whilst others were pushed out of their usual area in the North, but it was sadly like a library from the start.
I heard the team on the way in and thought "Oh well, obviously CC is treating this as a low priority".
Maybe most others felt the same.
Anyway, we'll have a full strength team (bar Jordan Ayew) back for the Man u game, so that's the first of our real cup finals this season.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 12:12 - Mar 18 with 1828 viewsSwanjaxs

The reaction will come at Old Trafford, Carlos will have them fired up and we'll come away with a point, not pitchfork time yet!! #believe

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 12:17 - Mar 18 with 1815 viewsTheResurrection

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 08:50 - Mar 18 by monmouth

It may very well have been the wisest decision for the future of our club to take the game lightly.

A cup semi final could seriously have affected our Premier league survival. Eyes get taken off the ball easily, a distraction in this season we could probably do without.

Also, when you're 3 to 4 of your best players short what do people expect.

Spurs were superb yesterday we couldn't get close, not with the personnel we had on display. Yeah. It was frustrating and an extremely weak performance but not worthy of the hatred that so inevitably follows.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 12:53 - Mar 18 with 1749 viewsTheResurrection

An excellent post Mike. And do you know why? Because it's the first fair summary in this thread.

But, Olsson didn't lose it. He was fouled, plain and simple. That was a free kick to us in a dangerous position.

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 12:57 - Mar 18 with 1738 viewsTheResurrection

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 10:14 - Mar 18 by Fireboy2

I said that a few dsys before the game

Without the ayews,fed and king we had to put the likes of bartley,carroll,abraham and dyer in the starting 11

Shows how weak our squad is

At least 3 of them plus fab will be back for the manure game and we know they will give nothing less than 100% which is all we ask

Well it hasn't been weak for the last 15/20 games has it. It's the Cup, it's a strange old competition these days and by far and away the least of our priorities.

Fab, Fede, King, Fer, J Ayew, A Ayew and Bony.

We will never be able to afford a squad like Spurs, we're doing just fine.

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 12:58 - Mar 18 with 1739 viewsMorristonmike

Carlos hasn't even said it was a bad performance he just said said spurs were a good team.
Fking shocking effort lazy bastards
Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 13:01 - Mar 18 with 1730 viewsTheResurrection

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 12:58 - Mar 18 by Morristonmike

Carlos hasn't even said it was a bad performance he just said said spurs were a good team.
Fking shocking effort lazy bastards

Maybe one of them should have gone flying in like Ayew did last week and then we can all feel better about our pathetic selves and celebrate another 3 game ban.,

Genius.

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 13:16 - Mar 18 with 1691 viewsjack2jack

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 13:01 - Mar 18 by TheResurrection

Maybe one of them should have gone flying in like Ayew did last week and then we can all feel better about our pathetic selves and celebrate another 3 game ban.,

Genius.

I think Morriston is getting at the general lack of effort, and CC's after match interview, it does p!ss people off you know, regardless of the fact we have a paper thing squad, blah,blah, etc, etc.For most it was £25 notes, plus booking fee of course, oh and don't say, folk should took off if they don't want to support the team, it's no longer turn up on a whim it's only a few quid, for most it's a considered outlay, so let's have it right, a bit more effort was required there yesterday.Yes Spurs were great no argument there.But we went out with a whimper.
The PL is far more important of course, but it was all very flat yesterday, I think most will feel they were sold a little short, that is all, no big deal, just that.👍
Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 13:21 - Mar 18 with 1669 viewsTheResurrection

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 13:16 - Mar 18 by jack2jack

I think Morriston is getting at the general lack of effort, and CC's after match interview, it does p!ss people off you know, regardless of the fact we have a paper thing squad, blah,blah, etc, etc.For most it was £25 notes, plus booking fee of course, oh and don't say, folk should took off if they don't want to support the team, it's no longer turn up on a whim it's only a few quid, for most it's a considered outlay, so let's have it right, a bit more effort was required there yesterday.Yes Spurs were great no argument there.But we went out with a whimper.
The PL is far more important of course, but it was all very flat yesterday, I think most will feel they were sold a little short, that is all, no big deal, just that.👍

You were told plain and simply.

If you chose not to believe you can't go blaming everyone else and lashing out.

We've used the Cup so far to give fringe players a run and for training matches and it's worked a treat.

This was always going to be the end of the road. And to just comment on the "notes" you spent. Did you spend them against Wolves, Notts County and Sheffield Wednesday at home?? Because if you did, it was only you and 5 or 6 thousand others.

Works both ways mate.

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 13:34 - Mar 18 with 1633 viewsjack2jack

Nothing like a good old meltdown ..... on 13:21 - Mar 18 by TheResurrection

You were told plain and simply.

If you chose not to believe you can't go blaming everyone else and lashing out.

We've used the Cup so far to give fringe players a run and for training matches and it's worked a treat.

This was always going to be the end of the road. And to just comment on the "notes" you spent. Did you spend them against Wolves, Notts County and Sheffield Wednesday at home?? Because if you did, it was only you and 5 or 6 thousand others.

Works both ways mate.

That's correct, we all knew the score, so by you reckoning, this will eventually kill the competition, as it will become an irrelevance for all but the top teams and those of the lower divisions.
Oh and by the way if you turn up to work tomorrow or myself for that matter and sit around doing fook all, let see how far we get eh, and were not in the entertainment business either.
Look were out of the cup so what, I'm over it, perhaps it means more to some than it does to others.The PL is our bread and butter fair enoughski.
Don't think that other posters opinions don't matter though or that they are wrong to be pee'd off. I'm guessing most are thinking of the next game by now anyway.
Have a good afternoon👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024