Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
AJ v Parker 21:25 - Mar 30 with 8412 viewsmax936

Where's your money on this one then chaps and lasses?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

AJ v Parker on 23:57 - Mar 31 with 1829 viewsbiggar

AJ v Parker on 23:55 - Mar 31 by exiledclaseboy

None of those three beat Joshua. So there.

A fully fit and focussed Fury would’ve completely befuddled Joshua. Convinced of that. Sadly I don’t think he’ll be able to get back to the required level.
AJ v Parker on 00:10 - Apr 1 with 1789 viewsWarwickHunt

AJ v Parker on 23:57 - Mar 31 by Darran

"Leave him Joe - he ain't worth it".
AJ v Parker on 00:34 - Apr 1 with 1752 viewspikeypaul

PMSL

What complete mugs boxing fans are.

Two guys dancing each other for 36 mins.

But the idiots believe the hype and are happy

It makes the £50k a week KI earn per week look a bargain.

362 AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

AJ v Parker on 01:12 - Apr 1 with 1716 viewsHighjack

AJ v Parker on 00:34 - Apr 1 by pikeypaul

PMSL

What complete mugs boxing fans are.

Two guys dancing each other for 36 mins.

But the idiots believe the hype and are happy

It makes the £50k a week KI earn per week look a bargain.

362 AFLI

It used to be great but it’s gone the same way as F1 where competitors are kept away from any sort of danger despite it being an inherently dangerous sport.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

AJ v Parker on 06:50 - Apr 1 with 1647 viewswaynekerr55

AJ v Parker on 23:55 - Mar 31 by exiledclaseboy

None of those three beat Joshua. So there.

Fury beats him with ease, just like he did Klitschko

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

AJ v Parker on 07:42 - Apr 1 with 1628 viewsPhil_S

Never understand the hype on boxing at all - zero interest
AJ v Parker on 07:49 - Apr 1 with 1618 viewsSTID2017

AJ v Parker on 07:42 - Apr 1 by Phil_S

Nor me.
Anyone know though - is a win on points like getting the winning goal through VAR .
You can't win it yourself so you need someone else outside the ring to decide in your favour.
Perhaps they should keep going until one of them collapses .
Why only 15 rounds anyway ?
So many questions, so little interest ...

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

AJ v Parker on 07:56 - Apr 1 with 1606 viewsMo_Wives

AJ v Parker on 07:42 - Apr 1 by Phil_S

Are you more of a bare knuckle guy, Phil?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

AJ v Parker on 09:35 - Apr 1 with 1536 viewsWarwickHunt

AJ v Parker on 07:49 - Apr 1 by STID2017

Nor me.
Anyone know though - is a win on points like getting the winning goal through VAR .
You can't win it yourself so you need someone else outside the ring to decide in your favour.
Perhaps they should keep going until one of them collapses .
Why only 15 rounds anyway ?
So many questions, so little interest ...

It's called boxing not "it's a knockout".

Read A.J. Leibling's The Sweet Science if you want to be educated.
AJ v Parker on 09:54 - Apr 1 with 1513 viewswaynekerr55

AJ v Parker on 07:56 - Apr 1 by Mo_Wives

Are you more of a bare knuckle guy, Phil?

He's more into (allegedly) poisoning spies, assuming his personality matches his doppelganger
[Post edited 1 Apr 2018 10:01]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

AJ v Parker on 09:56 - Apr 1 with 1511 viewsSTID2017

AJ v Parker on 09:35 - Apr 1 by WarwickHunt

It's called boxing not "it's a knockout".

Read A.J. Leibling's The Sweet Science if you want to be educated.

I know people enjoy it, but it's a bit too barbaric for me.
Any sport that can leave good men like Johnny Owen dead, Ali brain damaged, and no doubt countless others, has to be questionable in my book, whatever Leibling's book says

AJ v Parker on 10:05 - Apr 1 with 1499 viewsWarwickHunt

AJ v Parker on 09:54 - Apr 1 by waynekerr55

He's more into (allegedly) poisoning spies, assuming his personality matches his doppelganger
[Post edited 1 Apr 2018 10:01]

Nasser Hussein poisons spies?
AJ v Parker on 10:11 - Apr 1 with 1494 viewsMo_Wives

AJ v Parker on 09:56 - Apr 1 by STID2017

I know people enjoy it, but it's a bit too barbaric for me.
Any sport that can leave good men like Johnny Owen dead, Ali brain damaged, and no doubt countless others, has to be questionable in my book, whatever Leibling's book says

Out the way, sweetheart, I'm trying to read the forum. Run in the kitchen and make us a sandwich, there's a good girl.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

AJ v Parker on 10:13 - Apr 1 with 1492 viewsSTID2017

AJ v Parker on 10:11 - Apr 1 by Mo_Wives

Out the way, sweetheart, I'm trying to read the forum. Run in the kitchen and make us a sandwich, there's a good girl.

Whatever darling

AJ v Parker on 10:14 - Apr 1 with 1487 viewsMo_Wives

AJ v Parker on 10:13 - Apr 1 by STID2017

Whatever darling

Good luck, Mr Cooper

AJ v Parker on 10:30 - Apr 1 with 1475 viewsWarwickHunt

AJ v Parker on 06:50 - Apr 1 by waynekerr55

Fury beats him with ease, just like he did Klitschko

Tyson Fury has a terrific career in commentary waiting for him when he decides to hang his gloves up.
Perhaps he'll have to tidy up his language but Fury's honest take on Anthony Joshua's clash with Joseph Parker was hilarious, if nothing else.

Fury, who is set to make a return to the ring this summer, provided a running commentary on Saturday night's unification bout in Cardiff on his Instagram stories and it made for priceless viewing.

Joshua claimed a unanimous decision in a fight that never really got out of second gear and while he showed that he's more than a muscle-bound knockout artist in victory, he was criticised by some for a lack of aggression.

In his post-fight interview, 'AJ' identified both Fury and WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder as the only two fighters he is interested in facing next.

And it's safe to say that Fury is up for the challenge.

The controversial heavyweight has since deleted his Instagram stories from Saturday night but not before we managed to transcribe every word of his assessment.

Fury said: "Just watching these two and I'm telling you, they're a pair of wooden tops. They're not even good enough to be my sparring partners. They're a pair of bums. No panache, no flair, no show. Waste of money.

"There's only one Tyson Fury for a reason. This is Mac year, 2018. They're a pack of bums. Parker is what Parker is, he's a young lad trying. 'AJ' is a wooden top. He ain't no superstar. I am the man.

"This is round 10 and neither of them look like they want to win the fight. Get in and win the fight!

"Again, another shît round. They're charging £20 a pop for this, this is a fûcking joke. Hard-earned money, come on! There's no panache, no flair, no razzmatazz.

"I could beat 'AJ' in my comeback. Treble the jab up, swing the right hand up, downstairs and upstairs. He ain't good enough to be a sparring partner, a wooden top, bum city, piece of shit.

"We're in round 11 and we're still waiting for the fight to catch fire. Come on, boys. Get to it! Get stuck in! Look at this referee. Where have you found him? He needs sacking!

"That was a load of shit. Anthony Joshua is a bum! He's a wooden top. I'll jab his nut in and knock him spark out. The referee needs sacking. Joseph Parker settled for a loss. It was a shit fight.

"That was a shit fight and a shit performance from both fighters. Listen, 'AJ', please don't fight Wilder because he'll knock you spark out and take my £50 million."
AJ v Parker on 11:04 - Apr 1 with 1440 viewsNeath_Jack

AJ v Parker on 10:30 - Apr 1 by WarwickHunt

Tyson Fury has a terrific career in commentary waiting for him when he decides to hang his gloves up.
Perhaps he'll have to tidy up his language but Fury's honest take on Anthony Joshua's clash with Joseph Parker was hilarious, if nothing else.

Fury, who is set to make a return to the ring this summer, provided a running commentary on Saturday night's unification bout in Cardiff on his Instagram stories and it made for priceless viewing.

Joshua claimed a unanimous decision in a fight that never really got out of second gear and while he showed that he's more than a muscle-bound knockout artist in victory, he was criticised by some for a lack of aggression.

In his post-fight interview, 'AJ' identified both Fury and WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder as the only two fighters he is interested in facing next.

And it's safe to say that Fury is up for the challenge.

The controversial heavyweight has since deleted his Instagram stories from Saturday night but not before we managed to transcribe every word of his assessment.

Fury said: "Just watching these two and I'm telling you, they're a pair of wooden tops. They're not even good enough to be my sparring partners. They're a pair of bums. No panache, no flair, no show. Waste of money.

"There's only one Tyson Fury for a reason. This is Mac year, 2018. They're a pack of bums. Parker is what Parker is, he's a young lad trying. 'AJ' is a wooden top. He ain't no superstar. I am the man.

"This is round 10 and neither of them look like they want to win the fight. Get in and win the fight!

"Again, another shît round. They're charging £20 a pop for this, this is a fûcking joke. Hard-earned money, come on! There's no panache, no flair, no razzmatazz.

"I could beat 'AJ' in my comeback. Treble the jab up, swing the right hand up, downstairs and upstairs. He ain't good enough to be a sparring partner, a wooden top, bum city, piece of shit.

"We're in round 11 and we're still waiting for the fight to catch fire. Come on, boys. Get to it! Get stuck in! Look at this referee. Where have you found him? He needs sacking!

"That was a load of shit. Anthony Joshua is a bum! He's a wooden top. I'll jab his nut in and knock him spark out. The referee needs sacking. Joseph Parker settled for a loss. It was a shit fight.

"That was a shit fight and a shit performance from both fighters. Listen, 'AJ', please don't fight Wilder because he'll knock you spark out and take my £50 million."

But other than that, it seems he quite enjoyed it?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

AJ v Parker on 11:18 - Apr 1 with 1425 viewsWarwickHunt

AJ v Parker on 11:04 - Apr 1 by Neath_Jack

But other than that, it seems he quite enjoyed it?

Apart from that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?
AJ v Parker on 12:47 - Apr 1 with 1372 viewstheloneranger

Ref was very poor, stopped any sort of infighting.

Parker spent so much time rolling his gloves around each other, I half expected him "to push a pineapple, and shake a tree"

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024