Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come on you Irons 19:21 - Apr 16 with 15339 viewslonglostjack

Keep the Stokies down.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Come on you Irons on 22:57 - Apr 16 with 3540 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Watching that game show what is in store for us when we play Stoke.
We will be kicked off the ball every time we try to play football and they will kick the long ball over the top.
Come on you Irons (n/t) on 23:34 - Apr 16 with 3361 viewsairedale

Come on you Irons (n/t) on 22:54 - Apr 16 by Fireboy2

Ffs cheer up fella

We are 5 pts ahead of soton and stoke with a game in hand over soton

Yep we COULD get zero points out of the next 2 games and if that happens soton and stoke HAVE to win their next 2 games to get above us and i cannot see that happening

Im confident we will get points out of the next 3 games which will take us out of harms way

I hate that fukka harms. Stay right out of his way.
Come on you Irons (n/t) on 23:39 - Apr 16 with 3345 viewsTheResurrection

Ffs cheer up fella

Yep we COULD get zero points out of the next 2 games and if that happens soton and stoke HAVE to win their next 2 games to get above us and i cannot see that happening

Im confident we will get points out of the next 3 games which will take us out of harms way

Game in hand over Stoke.

Get it right.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Come on you Irons on 23:40 - Apr 16 with 3344 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Come on you Irons on 22:57 - Apr 16 by A_Fans_Dad

We will be kicked off the ball every time we try to play football and they will kick the long ball over the top.

Stoke will be broken by the time they play us and a few of them may be hoping we’ll give them a job for next season.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Come on you Irons on 03:25 - Apr 17 with 3180 viewsWanderer

just look back to last year with Hull with a few games left, you just gotta instill confidence in the team and defend like your life depends on it and make every chance count, I am shitting it , not as confident as most on here, will not be happy until some 3 pointers happen in the next 3 weeks, come on you Swans, got no fingernails left!
Come on you Irons (n/t) on 06:55 - Apr 17 with 3054 viewsSTID2017

Come on you Irons (n/t) on 23:39 - Apr 16 by TheResurrection

Game in hand over Stoke.

Get it right.

Thank goodness you are here to save everyone's blushes.
What a better world it is with you - like a teenager's face wouldn't be the same without acne
[Post edited 17 Apr 2018 7:05]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Come on you Irons (n/t) on 07:03 - Apr 17 with 3046 viewsSgorioFruit

Come on you Irons (n/t) on 22:23 - Apr 16 by Lord_Bony

I've a feeling that WBA opportunity missed could come back to haunt us.

Agreed
Palace, Brighton, Huddersfield, West Ham, all have managed to get a win over the last couple of weeks. We have failed to do that and find ourselves floating above relegation spot, albeit by 5 points.
It isn’t good enough and we were desperate for three points.

How we can look up for it against Everton one week and then not look interested at all the week before is something that I just cannot work out.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Come on you Irons on 07:08 - Apr 17 with 3033 viewswaynekerr55

For once in our lives we've got to be cute and play the ref. I can't stand Paul Lambert's teams they're a fûcking disgrace. Dirty clogging cûnts

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Come on you Irons (n/t) on 07:25 - Apr 17 with 2984 viewsFireboy2

Come on you Irons (n/t) on 23:39 - Apr 16 by TheResurrection

Game in hand over Stoke.

Get it right.

Come on you Irons (n/t) on 08:41 - Apr 17 with 2841 viewssP7qupUf

Come on you Irons (n/t) on 22:25 - Apr 16 by Swanjaxs

My optimistic head says 1x point Chelski 1x point Bournemouth Max 👍

If we get those with two home games to come, I think we will be ok. The sides in the bottom three are not going to win 3 games. We get this every time of the year, Look how many they have won all season. Southampton have won once since November.
Come on you Irons on 09:27 - Apr 17 with 2750 viewsLoyal

Come on you Irons on 23:40 - Apr 16 by Joe_bradshaw

Stoke will be broken by the time they play us and a few of them may be hoping we’ll give them a job for next season.

Joe maybe, no others for me.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Come on you Irons (n/t) on 10:05 - Apr 17 with 2688 viewsLeonWasGod

Ffs cheer up fella

We could even get a top half finish still (very slim chance).

This is an interesting way of looking at where teams could end up and the relative likelihood.

https://experimental361.com/2018/04/17/whats-still-possible-17-april-2018/

"There’s the view that Man City fans want! Champions League football is technically still a possibility for anyone as far down as Burnley, and not guaranteed for anyone besides the champions, while everyone beneath the Clarets is still in (at least theoretical) danger of relegation. The bottom two of Stoke and West Brom are the only teams incapable of a top half finish at this point."
Come on you Irons (n/t) on 10:22 - Apr 17 with 2658 viewsLeonWasGod

Come on you Irons (n/t) on 07:03 - Apr 17 by SgorioFruit

Agreed
Palace, Brighton, Huddersfield, West Ham, all have managed to get a win over the last couple of weeks. We have failed to do that and find ourselves floating above relegation spot, albeit by 5 points.

How we can look up for it against Everton one week and then not look interested at all the week before is something that I just cannot work out.

I can work it out. If we get 1 point from all of our remaining games that'd put us on 38 points and effectively safe (S'ton and WH would need 10 points each from 4 games to catch us, 11 pts for WH to overtake us because of their goal differences). So Stoke would have to win every game, and in doing so would takes points off Palace. S'ton would need to win 3 and draw 1 (excl the draw against us). That's theoretically possible, but very, very unlikely.

I don't agree with the WBA approach as they looked very shaky at the back when we did attack, but I can see why every point is vital. It's a dangerous game to play though as PC found out.
Come on you Irons on 11:32 - Apr 17 with 2582 viewsbyron

I reckon it hinges of Southampton for you lot, if they beat Leicester you might be in for a rough ride as you play them also? If they lose this week I’d say your safe, not that you care what I think.
I’d be concerned about next season more with the hedge fund in charge and you def need a good summer window, for once.

Benny

Come on you Irons (n/t) on 11:58 - Apr 17 with 2523 viewsJackflack

Come on you Irons (n/t) on 07:03 - Apr 17 by SgorioFruit

Agreed

West Brom we’re a harder team to play against since Pardew left, as we and Man Utd just found out.
Trust me, Stoke, Crystal Palace and Stoke are gutted and deflated after throwing vital points away in the last minutes of their games recently
The opportunities missed are being being felt by other teams compared to ourselves.

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

Come on you Irons on 12:06 - Apr 17 with 2495 viewssainthelens

Come on you Irons on 11:32 - Apr 17 by byron

I reckon it hinges of Southampton for you lot, if they beat Leicester you might be in for a rough ride as you play them also? If they lose this week I’d say your safe, not that you care what I think.
I’d be concerned about next season more with the hedge fund in charge and you def need a good summer window, for once.

Correct, we don't care what you think.
Come on you Irons on 12:34 - Apr 17 with 2428 viewsbyron

Come on you Irons on 12:06 - Apr 17 by sainthelens

Correct, we don't care what you think.

Can’t believe you agreed with me about something.....

Benny

Come on you Irons on 12:39 - Apr 17 with 2415 viewsJackFish

I agree. Stoke only have four games left and already need to win two of them to pass where we are now. Obviously still possible but very unlikely given their recent form, I expect them to be down by the time they come here on the last day. Southampton have looked better and more likely to get out of it.
Come on you Irons on 12:45 - Apr 17 with 2396 viewsGlyn1

BBC comment: "The 36 fouls is the joint-highest tally in a Premier League game this season with Chelsea v Man Utd on 5 November."
[Post edited 17 Apr 2018 12:50]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Come on you Irons on 21:35 - Apr 17 with 2164 viewsTNT

I'd be concerned about next season too, if I were you, whether you go up or stay down!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Come on you Irons on 21:49 - Apr 17 with 2122 viewsmonmouth

Come on you Irons on 12:39 - Apr 17 by JackFish

I agree. Stoke only have four games left and already need to win two of them to pass where we are now. Obviously still possible but very unlikely given their recent form, I expect them to be down by the time they come here on the last day. Southampton have looked better and more likely to get out of it.

Aye, except one of the two games they have to win is against us. We need more points before we get to that game. They could easily nick a game before then. They nearly did last night.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Come on you Irons on 21:50 - Apr 17 with 2118 viewspencoedjack

Come on you Irons on 12:34 - Apr 17 by byron

Can’t believe you agreed with me about something.....

The t wat is back after the Basseys dodgy spell
Come on you Irons on 10:16 - Apr 18 with 1972 viewswaynekerr55

Come on you Irons on 12:45 - Apr 17 by Glyn1

BBC comment: "The 36 fouls is the joint-highest tally in a Premier League game this season with Chelsea v Man Utd on 5 November."
[Post edited 17 Apr 2018 12:50]

Which emphasises why we have to be street wise and con the ref into giving early yellows. As I said earlier, I can't fûcking stand Lambert. He's a poor mans Martin O'Neill who sends his team out to kick everyone then squeals like a little bitch when teams front them up.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Come on you Irons on 11:28 - Apr 18 with 1944 viewssainthelens

Come on you Irons on 10:16 - Apr 18 by waynekerr55

Which emphasises why we have to be street wise and con the ref into giving early yellows. As I said earlier, I can't fûcking stand Lambert. He's a poor mans Martin O'Neill who sends his team out to kick everyone then squeals like a little bitch when teams front them up.

This. Spot on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024