Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread 08:17 - Apr 19 with 13475 viewsmarchamjack

Just thought I'd start it early before tonight.

Jackharris - feel free to take it over and do it properly.

C'mon The Foxes!

All this cheering for different teams now is getting wearing.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 18:23 - Apr 19 with 2185 viewsmonmouth

Surely to god Poo-hell won't want to lose against the shower of c*nts that sacked him. I hope soon get stuffed, but we are still going to have to do this job ourselves, probably against them and Stoke I'd have happily had that at Xmas. Less so now.

But f*ck it, bring it on. When did we ever lack bottle. We are not f*cking Cardiff pussies.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 18:47 - Apr 19 with 2139 viewsMattG

I felt bad enough cheering Andy Carroll's goal for the Hammers on Monday. Doing the same for a Vardy goal in the same week might just finish me off.

I know it's for the greater good but Christ it feels dirty.
The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 18:50 - Apr 19 with 2138 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 12:17 - Apr 19 by BarryTownSwam

Leicester feel they can get a UEFA Cup spot so have something to play for. I live 20 miles from Leicester and going to the game with a Foxes supporting client (hospitality) and will probably find the game more tense than my client ! 0-0 from me. Remember that Soton have another big game on Sunday, a cup semi-final, and that may be some distraction by some players. Teaching the FA Cup final is a huge deal ! Come On You Foxes 👍
[Post edited 19 Apr 2018 12:18]

We had an FA cup quarter final appearance, the first for 50 odd years.
I thought that would have been our distraction from the league.
We just forgot to turn up for the game hahaha

But I get your point
[Post edited 19 Apr 2018 18:50]

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 18:51 - Apr 19 with 2137 viewsSgorioFruit

54 minutes to kick off
I’ve got the beers in
Big big big game for us

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 18:55 - Apr 19 with 2132 viewsjack_lord

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 17:17 - Apr 19 by byron

If they do win you lot will go uber squeaky that’s for sure. I doubt they will win though, you lot still have that lucky heather

Using 2017 Government stats, there are 184 Gypsy caravans in Cardiff and 15 in Swansea. Hope this helps you pikey scum.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 18:58 - Apr 19 with 2126 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 18:55 - Apr 19 by jack_lord

Using 2017 Government stats, there are 184 Gypsy caravans in Cardiff and 15 in Swansea. Hope this helps you pikey scum.

Haha cracking stuff

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 19:11 - Apr 19 with 2092 viewssainthelens

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 18:55 - Apr 19 by jack_lord

My favourite post of 2018.
The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 19:12 - Apr 19 with 2090 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 18:47 - Apr 19 by MattG

I felt bad enough cheering Andy Carroll's goal for the Hammers on Monday. Doing the same for a Vardy goal in the same week might just finish me off.

I know it's for the greater good but Christ it feels dirty.

Spot on, feels very wrong doesn’t it.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 19:13 - Apr 19 with 2089 viewsbyron

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 17:18 - Apr 19 by Jackfath

You've got the pegs you six fingered, limp legged, buck toothed cretin.

You forgot the banjo.....you describe you’re own brethren very well.😜

Benny

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 19:48 - Apr 19 with 2024 viewsOldjack

http://premierleague-lives.com/live/leicester-live-stream-7/channel-5/

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 19:59 - Apr 19 with 1975 viewsbyron

Yeah we have more of everything bar smack heads, but you lot are the gypsies of the football world and yo7 know it. Your famous for it. No big deal.

Benny

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 20:01 - Apr 19 with 1968 viewsbyron

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 18:58 - Apr 19 by SgorioFruit

Haha cracking stuff

Your right it is funny even gypsies don’t want to live in Swansea...lol

Benny

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 20:01 - Apr 19 with 1959 viewsJackfath

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 19:13 - Apr 19 by byron

You forgot the banjo.....you describe you’re own brethren very well.😜

You are own?

eh? Bless you.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 20:04 - Apr 19 with 1937 viewsepaul

English comms on skynet sports 5

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 20:04 - Apr 19 with 1937 viewsmax936

Any way back to the football Leicester looking good up to now Saints having a go now though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 20:06 - Apr 19 with 1918 viewsairedale

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 16:20 - Apr 19 by sherpajacob

I've always liked that Jamie Vardy.

Me too, great bloke. Real gent.
The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 20:06 - Apr 19 with 1910 viewsDippy

Leicester have been the dominant side.. Saints defending like a team who are battling down there.

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 20:07 - Apr 19 with 1905 viewslifelong

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 20:04 - Apr 19 by max936

Any way back to the football Leicester looking good up to now Saints having a go now though.

Southampton growing into this game, they’re no push overs.
The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 20:13 - Apr 19 with 1853 viewsmax936

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 20:07 - Apr 19 by lifelong

Southampton growing into this game, they’re no push overs.

Aye they are, looked at their run in earlier, they've a great chance of getting out of the bottom 3 for me.

We've dropped to many points that we really shouldn't have, as we all know.

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 20:14 - Apr 19 with 1839 viewsJackfath

Have some faith!!!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 20:15 - Apr 19 with 1830 viewssainthelens

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 20:14 - Apr 19 by Jackfath

Have some faith!!!

Innit.
The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 20:24 - Apr 19 with 1729 viewsjack2jack

Keep the updates coming chaps, my stream has gone down, watching bloody Chelsea now.
The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 20:26 - Apr 19 with 1700 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 20:24 - Apr 19 by jack2jack

Keep the updates coming chaps, my stream has gone down, watching bloody Chelsea now.

Yes I just looked at the stats only 1 shot on target and that was from Leicester.
Shame Sky picked the wrong game

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 20:28 - Apr 19 with 1657 viewsjack2jack

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 20:26 - Apr 19 by thornabyswan

Yes I just looked at the stats only 1 shot on target and that was from Leicester.
Shame Sky picked the wrong game

Bloody typical innit,cheers all the same👍
The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 20:31 - Apr 19 with 1629 viewsmax936

The Official Leicester City v Southampton matchday thread on 20:14 - Apr 19 by Jackfath

Have some faith!!!

I have, at the moment at least anyway, I thrive on negativity as you know mun

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024