Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hate to say I told u so but I told u so 19:24 - Apr 28 with 8912 viewst1000

Knew swans would lose today . So many people deluded thinking we would get something
Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 20:11 - Apr 28 with 3870 viewsSTID2017

Mystic Meg predicts Swans to lose against the reigning champs.
Don't have the lottery numbers do you ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 20:15 - Apr 28 with 3852 viewsLeonWasGod

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 20:11 - Apr 28 by STID2017

Mystic Meg predicts Swans to lose against the reigning champs.
Don't have the lottery numbers do you ?

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 20:16 - Apr 28 with 3843 viewsAmbergambler

Don't you just hate it when people say that.

You didn't 'know' anything,
Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 20:20 - Apr 28 with 3808 viewsSTID2017

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 20:16 - Apr 28 by Ambergambler

Indeed.
I "knew" Stoke & Soton were going to lose and we were going to draw.
Gold medal for me - not

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 20:23 - Apr 28 with 3790 viewsicecoldjack

Half the reason we lost today was the players and manager lack of belief, Chelsea were not up for it at all and if we had at lest tried to inject tempo into our game they would not have matched us.

On paper i wouldn't disagree that Chelsea are miles better, but it was clear after 20 mins they wern't that fussed and it was there for us to press and work them until we got something, the question of them raising their game to the next level to see us off never got asked, overall it's yet another chance missed by us, fortune favours the brave, Carlos is morphing into Clement and the players are returning back to bad habits and are stopping from being bold on the field, it's not a good thing either as when it ebbs away it's hard to return to .
Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 20:28 - Apr 28 with 3767 viewsLeonWasGod

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 20:23 - Apr 28 by icecoldjack

Half the reason we lost today was the players and manager lack of belief, Chelsea were not up for it at all and if we had at lest tried to inject tempo into our game they would not have matched us.

On paper i wouldn't disagree that Chelsea are miles better, but it was clear after 20 mins they wern't that fussed and it was there for us to press and work them until we got something, the question of them raising their game to the next level to see us off never got asked, overall it's yet another chance missed by us, fortune favours the brave, Carlos is morphing into Clement and the players are returning back to bad habits and are stopping from being bold on the field, it's not a good thing either as when it ebbs away it's hard to return to .

Rubbish imo.

We conceded because we’d committed men forward taking the game to them. We were on the front foot from the start. That’s the most positive I’ve seen us play against Chelsea, but we obviously lacked the quality to break them down.
Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 20:39 - Apr 28 with 3728 viewsicecoldjack

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 20:28 - Apr 28 by LeonWasGod

Rubbish imo.

We conceded because we’d committed men forward taking the game to them. We were on the front foot from the start. That’s the most positive I’ve seen us play against Chelsea, but we obviously lacked the quality to break them down.

We conceded because Mawson played yet another awful pass and king mis controlled, we wern't taking the game to them at all, it was a pass made while fannying about deep in our own half.

Many though considering the injuries we would play 4 at the back not a makeshift 5, if that isn't telegraphing our approach at home i don't know what is.

Of course there is an arguement to be made that it is Chelsea, but we are solid as fook at home lately and had nothing to fear by setting out positive in formation. Once Chelsea scored we tried to have a go because the pressure was off and the plan was then clear.

We do lack quality all over the field but Chelsea wern't that fussed today, it was a chance missed by us, Carlos IMO is lacking a bit of bottle of late, and it looks like it's filtering down to the players.

The other teams down with us are having a go, Stoke got a point at Liverpool and we all knew what needed to be done today with the evening kick off , onto the next one now.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2018 20:42]
Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 20:39 - Apr 28 with 3729 viewsmax936

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 20:28 - Apr 28 by LeonWasGod

Rubbish imo.

King Fuked up and Alfie made a token effort to close down Fabragas even then he turned sideways in case the ball hit him in the chops, someone mentioned him going to Utd for 40 million

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 20:48 - Apr 28 with 3668 viewsjackharris

The opening poster is a C*ck
[Post edited 28 Apr 2018 20:49]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 20:49 - Apr 28 with 3667 viewst1000

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 20:16 - Apr 28 by Ambergambler

What u mean don’t know anything . I was right . Said we lose . I’m always right with swans . We are going down like the titanic .
Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 21:02 - Apr 28 with 3611 viewsAmbergambler

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 20:49 - Apr 28 by t1000

What u mean don’t know anything . I was right . Said we lose . I’m always right with swans . We are going down like the titanic .

You might have thought it, you might have guessed it but you could not have 'known' it.
Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 21:03 - Apr 28 with 3605 viewst1000

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 20:48 - Apr 28 by jackharris

The opening poster is a C*ck
[Post edited 28 Apr 2018 20:49]

And you are a nonse
Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 21:04 - Apr 28 with 3596 viewst1000

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 21:02 - Apr 28 by Ambergambler

You might have thought it, you might have guessed it but you could not have 'known' it.

Well let me tell you we will lose to Bournemouth 2-0
Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 21:08 - Apr 28 with 3574 viewsAmbergambler

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 21:04 - Apr 28 by t1000

And that would be another guess, and I'll guess that if your guess is correct you'll say that you 'knew it'.
Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 21:14 - Apr 28 with 3542 viewsKinsey

#troll #w4nker
Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 21:15 - Apr 28 with 3527 viewsTheResurrection

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 20:23 - Apr 28 by icecoldjack

When are you going to realize you talk absolute shit?

Have another down arrow you silly kunt

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 21:16 - Apr 28 with 3523 viewsSTID2017

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 21:04 - Apr 28 by t1000

I hope Box Office and Darran come along to give you what for with both barrells .
Personally I cannot be bothered

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 21:16 - Apr 28 with 3523 viewsswanforthemoney

Well done T1000 you were right.

I stand in the North Stand

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 21:20 - Apr 28 with 3501 viewsicecoldjack

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 21:15 - Apr 28 by TheResurrection

When are you going to realize you talk absolute shit?

Have another down arrow you silly kunt

That's laughable coming form somebody who says "lets always support the players" yet spent months slagging Llorente and Siggy !

You've lost all credibility on here and are looked upon as nothing more than a joke, no amount of bad language and sniping will ever change that .

Time for a name change i think fella..
Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 21:21 - Apr 28 with 3497 viewsKinsey

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 21:20 - Apr 28 by icecoldjack

That's laughable coming form somebody who says "lets always support the players" yet spent months slagging Llorente and Siggy !

You've lost all credibility on here and are looked upon as nothing more than a joke, no amount of bad language and sniping will ever change that .

This
Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 21:23 - Apr 28 with 3479 viewsTheResurrection

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 21:20 - Apr 28 by icecoldjack

Shut your noise you soft kunt. If you're looking for credibility onthe net you're a duller kunt than you look.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 21:26 - Apr 28 with 3446 viewsJackfath

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 21:23 - Apr 28 by TheResurrection

Shut your noise you soft kunt. If you're looking for credibility onthe net you're a duller kunt than you look.

I still can't believe the Trust didn't want you.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 21:28 - Apr 28 with 3430 viewsjack2jack

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 21:26 - Apr 28 by Jackfath

I'm starting to get your sense of humour! 😂
Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 21:28 - Apr 28 with 3432 viewsKinsey

Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 21:26 - Apr 28 by Jackfath

I can’t think for the life of me why they’d reject such a wonderful chap 🤣🤣
Hate to say I told u so but I told u so on 21:29 - Apr 28 with 3422 viewsJoe_bradshaw

If you’re always right about the Swans you’ve obviously made millions betting on their results over the years.

Well done.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024