Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michael Laudrup. 23:17 - May 9 with 29362 viewsSaxoman

Blackburn Rovers fan here. You shouldn't have hounded out Laudrup. Bad move chaps.

See you next season.
Michael Laudrup. on 13:59 - May 12 with 2503 viewsMoscowJack

Michael Laudrup. on 13:53 - May 12 by Smellyplumz

Same sort of poison as your mate MM and HJ

Smelly,

You're entitled to your opinion (regardless of whether it's based on any truth or fact) as am I.

The fans of our club have always reacted with horror at stories like this (of agents raping clubs) but suddenly people (on Twitter) are begging him to come back. I really can't believe it.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Michael Laudrup. on 13:59 - May 12 with 2503 viewsHighjack

Michael Laudrup. on 13:49 - May 12 by MoscowJack

I'm just saying what most (if not all) were saying at the time ML was taking us down.

It's funny how people are bizarrely on Bayram's side right now. He's exactly the sort of scum that is poisoning football, but some people want him back? It's insane.

The scum in football isn’t going to go away but I prefer the sort of scum that brings us Michu for 2 million to the sort of scum that brings us Clucas for 16 mill. And I definitely don’t like the sort of scum that sell their local football clubs to a bunch of idiots.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Michael Laudrup. on 14:01 - May 12 with 2496 viewsMoscowJack

Michael Laudrup. on 13:59 - May 12 by Highjack

The scum in football isn’t going to go away but I prefer the sort of scum that brings us Michu for 2 million to the sort of scum that brings us Clucas for 16 mill. And I definitely don’t like the sort of scum that sell their local football clubs to a bunch of idiots.

Bayram didn't bring in Michu though. Michu had just scored 16 or 17 goals in La Liga and was quite well known, but we were the only ones to jump at the time.

ML being manager probably helped make his decision easier though as he was such a big name in football.

Michael Laudrup. on 14:04 - May 12 with 2481 viewscostalotta

Michael Laudrup. on 14:01 - May 12 by MoscowJack

Bayram didn't bring in Michu though. Michu had just scored 16 or 17 goals in La Liga and was quite well known, but we were the only ones to jump at the time.

ML being manager probably helped make his decision easier though as he was such a big name in football.

Wasn’t we tracking Canas for a year or two before we actually signed him? That would suggest he wasn’t solely or perhaps even involved with that one?
Michael Laudrup. on 14:20 - May 12 with 2438 viewsmoonie

Michael Laudrup. on 13:59 - May 12 by MoscowJack

Smelly,

You're entitled to your opinion (regardless of whether it's based on any truth or fact) as am I.

The fans of our club have always reacted with horror at stories like this (of agents raping clubs) but suddenly people (on Twitter) are begging him to come back. I really can't believe it.

I most certainly can believe it.
Laudrup has fans that have been bleeding to death since his departure

I can't believe we always look backwards or maybe I can
Michael Laudrup. on 14:22 - May 12 with 2426 viewsmagicdaps10

So 7 pages in, is this actually a real or fake account?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Michael Laudrup. on 14:25 - May 12 with 2417 viewsHighjack

Michael Laudrup. on 14:22 - May 12 by magicdaps10

So 7 pages in, is this actually a real or fake account?

We’ve been wondering that about you for years daps.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Michael Laudrup. on 14:28 - May 12 with 2409 viewsswan65split

Michael Laudrup. on 14:25 - May 12 by Highjack

We’ve been wondering that about you for years daps.

Login to get fewer ads

Michael Laudrup. on 14:43 - May 12 with 2361 viewsSwansea93

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.marca.com/en/football/international-football/

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Michael Laudrup. on 14:49 - May 12 with 2341 viewstheloneranger

Michael Laudrup. on 14:43 - May 12 by Swansea93

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.marca.com/en/football/international-football/

He does say..

... "that he is not looking to coach for much longer and that his current position in Qatar will be his last or * *"second to last"

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Michael Laudrup. on 15:04 - May 12 with 2306 viewsThornburyswan

Michael Laudrup. on 14:43 - May 12 by Swansea93

So a couple of seasons with us taking us back to the Prem works well ;-)
Michael Laudrup. on 15:11 - May 12 with 2289 viewsDarran

Michael Laudrup. on 13:59 - May 12 by Highjack

It’s pointiess Hije,Moscow won’t have a word said against Martin.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Michael Laudrup. on 16:36 - May 12 with 2174 viewsMoscowJack

Michael Laudrup. on 15:11 - May 12 by Darran

It’s pointiess Hije,Moscow won’t have a word said against Martin.

That's a stupid thing to say, Darran, but not surprising coming from you. After all, you've not exactly covered yourself in glory on here in recent times, have you?

People can say what they want about Martin (or anyone else), as long as it's true. I'm sure Martin's no angel (people that successful rarely are) but it winds me up that so many w@nkers post absolute bullsh!t on here (and elsewhere)) just in the hope that people believe it. I suppose most of them probably weren't around when he was lending the club millions (interest free) to help get us to the Premier League, but why let the truth get in the way of a good story, eh?

Michael Laudrup. on 16:40 - May 12 with 2162 viewsDJack

Michael Laudrup. on 16:36 - May 12 by MoscowJack

That's a stupid thing to say, Darran, but not surprising coming from you. After all, you've not exactly covered yourself in glory on here in recent times, have you?

People can say what they want about Martin (or anyone else), as long as it's true. I'm sure Martin's no angel (people that successful rarely are) but it winds me up that so many w@nkers post absolute bullsh!t on here (and elsewhere)) just in the hope that people believe it. I suppose most of them probably weren't around when he was lending the club millions (interest free) to help get us to the Premier League, but why let the truth get in the way of a good story, eh?

Not looking for an argument mate but he more than did well enough with the building contracts later on and this put a hole in the previously "altruistic" Martin Morgan image.

I have no knowledge either way on his dealings except that, in the end, he sold us down the river with the rest of the board.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Michael Laudrup. on 16:44 - May 12 with 2146 viewsmoonie

The greatest downside to social media is the opportunity to give people the opportunity to post whatever they like from the safety of their keyboard .

Damage is done immediately words hit a screen and people want to believe tittle tattle and believe it t be true.

I've no idea what Martin Morgan gets up to and wouldn't comment on public forums like this without it being true. Gossip is something close to the hearts of many .

Too many spend too much time on mobiles ,I pads ,Twitter and other forums. What did people do before ? Wrote letters and comminicated verbally .
Michael Laudrup. on 16:51 - May 12 with 2126 viewsMoscowJack

Michael Laudrup. on 16:40 - May 12 by DJack

Not looking for an argument mate but he more than did well enough with the building contracts later on and this put a hole in the previously "altruistic" Martin Morgan image.

I have no knowledge either way on his dealings except that, in the end, he sold us down the river with the rest of the board.

I wish he hadn't agreed to sell us, but has that really been the downfall of SCFC?

I don't think the Yanks have put in one penny more or one penny less than the old Board did - they both spend what they've got and borrow against some of the future income when they can. Nothing's changed, as far as I can see, but HOPEFULLY we'll see the difference next season if the Yanks REALLY want to get instant promotion next season as they'll probably have to put in £30m, something the old board could never have done.

Jenkins was Chairman before the sale and is Chairman now. The way I see it, it's been HJ's inability to buy well that's been our downfall. When £70m+ is spent, we should have some decent players, but we ended up with Bony, Sanches, Clucas, Mesa, Baston and Tammy earning collectively £350k a week, which is just insane.
It's been Jenkins' inability to bring back the style that we lost when Monk's ego was let out of its box that's help erode this club of one of the few things that made us so different from every other club. For the last 3+ years, we've been like every other club, just a much weaker version of them!

I'm not saying the new owners have good intentions (as we don't really know that yet) and I'm certainly not going to back them, but I do have some blind hope that they put their money where their big mouths have been for the last 18 months!

Michael Laudrup. on 17:04 - May 12 with 2072 viewslondonlisa2001

It seems many are being somewhat flippant with the truth to be fair...
Michael Laudrup. on 17:04 - May 12 with 2073 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I'm just saying what most (if not all) were saying at the time ML was taking us down.

It's funny how people are bizarrely on Bayram's side right now. He's exactly the sort of scum that is poisoning football, but some people want him back? It's insane.

Ha ha that's rich. I'll reiterate - I'd rather Tutumulu take money off transfers (he's an agent FFS) from very good cheap outlay players that keep us in the PL and win us a major trophy than allow an amateur DOF to waste ten times as much on inferior players who then get us relegated and put the club in financial peril.

If you want to talk about crooked behaviour you could chat about the tendering process on some of our huge infrastructure projects and who benefitted.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Michael Laudrup. on 17:17 - May 12 with 2028 viewsDarran

Oh fuçk off you lying twát someone’s feeding you info and if it’s not Martin himself it’s one his close circle.
You posted info in retaliation to what Bayram said yesterday or the day before somewhere else,tell everyone on here where that info came from because the only place it could have come from was Martin himself or one of his close circle.
Stop making a fool of yourself by lying.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Michael Laudrup. on 17:39 - May 12 with 1975 viewsDJack

Michael Laudrup. on 16:51 - May 12 by MoscowJack

I wish he hadn't agreed to sell us, but has that really been the downfall of SCFC?

I don't think the Yanks have put in one penny more or one penny less than the old Board did - they both spend what they've got and borrow against some of the future income when they can. Nothing's changed, as far as I can see, but HOPEFULLY we'll see the difference next season if the Yanks REALLY want to get instant promotion next season as they'll probably have to put in £30m, something the old board could never have done.

Jenkins was Chairman before the sale and is Chairman now. The way I see it, it's been HJ's inability to buy well that's been our downfall. When £70m+ is spent, we should have some decent players, but we ended up with Bony, Sanches, Clucas, Mesa, Baston and Tammy earning collectively £350k a week, which is just insane.
It's been Jenkins' inability to bring back the style that we lost when Monk's ego was let out of its box that's help erode this club of one of the few things that made us so different from every other club. For the last 3+ years, we've been like every other club, just a much weaker version of them!

I'm not saying the new owners have good intentions (as we don't really know that yet) and I'm certainly not going to back them, but I do have some blind hope that they put their money where their big mouths have been for the last 18 months!

Jenkins was chairman of the board. Martin Morgan was on that board...

Jenkins has only compounded his mistakes since the end of the Laudrup era and only "wants to finish on a high" to gain more cash(sale of residual shares) on top of the shedload that he already has made from the club.

Our new owners, pure and simply, are speculators.

We are in a precarious situation.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Michael Laudrup. on 18:05 - May 12 with 1922 viewsPrivate_Partz

Michael Laudrup. on 14:20 - May 12 by moonie

I most certainly can believe it.
Laudrup has fans that have been bleeding to death since his departure

I can't believe we always look backwards or maybe I can

I think it is a question of balance Moonie.
Always going back is daft I agree.
For example I did not believe it was right to sign Bony or A Ayew. It was lazy and, ultimately, desperate scouting.
Not keen on Martinez coming back and the jury is out on Brenda for me.
I think if anyone leaves the club needlessly, particularly in a managerial position, then I think it could be worth revisiting. ML and Frankie are prime examples for me.
As regards Tutumulu then it is obscene the amount of money he makes. I would still rather the money is spent on him, and the players he brings in, than the useless lot of agents we have shelled out to recently for the unsuitable and poor players in our squad.
We can try our best to do things correctly but ultimately we have to join the sharks in the pool at times if ultimately we are to be a success.
We can still do it our way in the main as we ultimately strive to get back to the financial cesspit that is the Premier League. A cesspit that never the less is a massive marketing tool for the Swansea Bay Area and a a wealth creator for the local economy. Something we really can't sneeze at when you look at the state of the greater Swansea area at the moment.
[Post edited 12 May 2018 18:06]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Michael Laudrup. on 18:14 - May 12 with 1897 views34dfgdf54

See, I class Martin Morgan as a scumbag personally. Not a guy who gave us some of the best players to ever wear the shirt.
Michael Laudrup. on 18:23 - May 12 with 1863 viewsmoonie

Agree with that Private .
it's as it is ,to me

I'm a cynic and distrust everyone
Michael Laudrup. on 18:28 - May 12 with 1843 viewsmonmouth

Why does everyone always ignore that Laudrup (1) was incredibly patchy and not one golden season? For every QPR and Arsenal, there was a Stoke, Villa and Everton, and we should have gone out of the cup at frigging Crawley if they hadn’t missed a sitter at 2-1. No way was it a procession of glorious football. In fact if we hadn’t squeaked past Wigan, he might not have survived that month. And from the cup win onwards there was not even 10 minutes of anything decent. We were guff and carried it into the following season apart from again a couple of memorable performances against 10 man Valencia and Manure in cups.

Laudrup season gave me some of my greatest memories, but non stop perfect football it most certainly was not.

Still, I was shocked to the core when he was sacked and, compared to what’s been served up since, it was total football.

Morgan and Jenkins are both duplicitous and untrustworthy ‘men’ that deserve to be bound together in an initial hall of fame and a final hall of shame.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Michael Laudrup. on 18:29 - May 12 with 1838 viewsPrivate_Partz

Michael Laudrup. on 18:23 - May 12 by moonie

Agree with that Private .
it's as it is ,to me

I'm a cynic and distrust everyone

Yep. I don't trust anyone in football after Martinez effing off to Wigan. I also don't rule out anything anymore after our 8th position finish under Monk.
It's all shades of grey for me. Including my hair ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024