Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat 17:25 - May 12 with 10862 viewsTheResurrection

If you want to take some comfort for next season look no further than Boro.

They were shit last season and folded miserably towards the end.

Yet, even with sacking 2 managers since, they've still got into the play offs

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:42 - May 12 with 1531 viewsthornabyswan

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:35 - May 12 by Neath_Jack

I reckon Bony could rip up the championship, if he stays fit.

Bony Ollie and Baston could do some damage in that league.
Can't see Bony wanting to play at that level though or us wanting to pay his huge wage.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:43 - May 12 with 1530 viewsRancid

Lol of course its him.It's Perch making a conscious effort to type correctly to throw us off the scent.
Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:44 - May 12 with 1518 viewsDippy

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:33 - May 12 by londonlisa2001

Olsson and Naughton will be fine in the championship. Roberts will be fine in the championship as well.

Fab will be needed for generating cash I suspect.

Looking forward to seeing who we get as manager.

Bony was always going to be a bad signing I'm afraid. Unless he goes to Turkey or similar, he will be a problem. Thank God he only has a year left (I think?)

They'll be fine Lisa.. we don't want fine.. we want to go back up.. jeez..

Keep these 3, it'll be stagnation, averageness and mid table plodder stuff.

Naughton..VDH..Bartley..Olsson

Come on mun.. I can't keep watching this dross week in week out.. a mistake in all of them, consistent huge mistakes an all.

This is how far we are sinking.

Poll: Cooper Out

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:44 - May 12 with 1517 viewsNeath_Jack

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:42 - May 12 by thornabyswan

Bony Ollie and Baston could do some damage in that league.
Can't see Bony wanting to play at that level though or us wanting to pay his huge wage.

Agreed about the wage, I'd like to think that there is a massive pay cut involved with relegation though.

Not sure about Baston to be honest, he looked dog shite. Has he done well wherever he is on loan?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:44 - May 12 with 1517 viewsjasper_T

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:29 - May 12 by Treforys_Jack

How are u goin to have a decent conversation with anyone when you won't accept anyone else's point of view as bein plausible. I hope we do a Boro but in reality it'll be more likely a Sunderland. Doesn't make me an idiot or less of a supporter.

We're not half the basket case of a club Sunderland was. We've narrowly gone down and don't have nearly the debt. It's not more likely we repeat their performance than muddle our way to the playoffs next season.

The doom and gloom round here is way out of hand.
Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:48 - May 12 with 1500 viewslidojack

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:44 - May 12 by jasper_T

We're not half the basket case of a club Sunderland was. We've narrowly gone down and don't have nearly the debt. It's not more likely we repeat their performance than muddle our way to the playoffs next season.

We are more comparable to Norwich. So we'll most likely be bang average in a poor league.
Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:48 - May 12 with 1499 viewslondonlisa2001

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:44 - May 12 by Dippy

They'll be fine Lisa.. we don't want fine.. we want to go back up.. jeez..

Keep these 3, it'll be stagnation, averageness and mid table plodder stuff.

Naughton..VDH..Bartley..Olsson

Come on mun.. I can't keep watching this dross week in week out.. a mistake in all of them, consistent huge mistakes an all.

This is how far we are sinking.

Priorities though. We have a far greater need in midfield and out wide than we do at fullback and we're not going to replace 11 players.

I personally want to see Clucas, Carroll, King, Routs, Dyer, Andre Ayew out before the fullbacks. Maybe keep Dyer if we have to.
Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:49 - May 12 with 1489 viewsDippy

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:44 - May 12 by jasper_T

Way out of hand?.. we're poor, so so poor.. only people with average eyes will say we're fine..

It's bad.

Poll: Cooper Out

Login to get fewer ads

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:51 - May 12 with 1480 viewsdickythorpe

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:34 - May 12 by DJack

Funilly enough not all my post are drink fuelled. Sometimes they are due to exasperation at some of the post that I read...it can be cumulative.

Getting back to your question - I've had a disastrous couple of days. Later this week I'll get news from the hospital and hopefully I've done no further damage. The money I've had to spend on "emergencies"...well it's only money and it was spent on something important to me. My stress levels...pfff, just like a (really, really) bad night on planet swans.

Thank you for your enquiry.

Well, regardless who falls out on here and has a ruck we are all.Swansea on here. Like a family in so many ways.

I wish you the best of health.
Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:51 - May 12 with 1477 viewslidojack

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:48 - May 12 by londonlisa2001

Priorities though. We have a far greater need in midfield and out wide than we do at fullback and we're not going to replace 11 players.

I personally want to see Clucas, Carroll, King, Routs, Dyer, Andre Ayew out before the fullbacks. Maybe keep Dyer if we have to.

Agreed.

Hopefully we wont have to deal with 5 at the back next season, which means we need 2-3 good wingers to come in as a priority.
Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:52 - May 12 with 1470 viewsthornabyswan

All depends on the owners and whether they want to have a pop at promotion or just cut and run.
I think they will want to get us back up.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:53 - May 12 with 1467 viewsmagicdaps10

I really dont want to be at you Res but you really bring things on you dont you!?

If you use Boro as an example, you must also entertain Hull and Sunderland.

I appreciate your outlook but for me I would prefer to look at all possibilities.

Prepare for the worse, hope for the best.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:54 - May 12 with 1457 viewsOldjack

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:30 - May 12 by thornabyswan

No they are lucky in that they have a local owner who in Steve Gibson who cares about the club.

Say no more ,half our team will be sold on and the other half are not worth a dime .I'm half expecting us to drop again

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:56 - May 12 with 1435 viewsjasper_T

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:52 - May 12 by thornabyswan

All depends on the owners and whether they want to have a pop at promotion or just cut and run.
I think they will want to get us back up.

I don't think we'll be able to sell enough players (due to their disproportionate wages) to completely cripple the squad. And our cheap as chips u23s are a well coached outfit.

We're not doing a Sunderland.
Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 19:01 - May 12 with 1412 viewsjack2jack

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:37 - May 12 by moonie

I have no idea what or who perch is .
Is this a nickname for someone .

I ve seen Naughton this season physically cower before opponents notably at Etihad. It was sickening. Olsson cannot deliver a cross accurately, take corners,,tackle or indeed head a ball

Welcome, Moonie
You make some great points.
Where you from fella.Living in Swansea or away, if that's not too nosey!😂
Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 19:07 - May 12 with 1380 viewsDJack

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:51 - May 12 by dickythorpe

Well, regardless who falls out on here and has a ruck we are all.Swansea on here. Like a family in so many ways.

All the best to you also.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 19:19 - May 12 with 1333 viewsTreforys_Jack

Yep just seen the Laudrup thread moonie = perch without a doubt.
Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 19:24 - May 12 with 1309 viewsjacksfullaces

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:51 - May 12 by dickythorpe

aye, emotions are high, most have the best of intentions, and it's fairly easy to avoid those who don't.

great to see all the different points of view, a bit of time out always the best way if things get a bit silly.

all the best to you too.
Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 19:26 - May 12 with 1302 viewsmoonie

Ive never believed anything 100 per cent on these sites .

Assumptions are lethal.
Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 20:01 - May 12 with 1227 viewsTheResurrection

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:40 - May 12 by lidojack

11 of the players there tonight were with Boro last year.

The team that played Man City and drew 2 all which we should remember as it was important for us.

Brad Guzan

Fabio Chambers Gibson Friend.

De Roon Clayton Foshaw

Stuani Negredo Downing

The team that was picked to play tonight

Randolph

Shotton Ayala Gibson Friend

Howson Clayton Besic

Adama Assombolonga Downing

So whilst some of their players may still be lurking on the bench etc it's not even exactly the nucleus of their best EPL side is it? There's around 7 changes to most of their EPL sides.

We'd have, I would estimate,, at least the same 4 or 5 players starting next season as well.

There's also a lot of players who are EPL nearly men. The likes of Besic in this game, Tammy for example even, also the likes of Mitrovic and Afobe who look world class in the Championship compared to how they looked in the EPL.

If we're serious about getting back up we can give it a genuine good chance and we'd be well favoured.

For that to happen we'd need a few things in place first.

A good manager

And the fans to come together and stop slagging off anything and everything the first opportunity we'd get.

The Club have some big decisions to make and if that's getting rid of Jenkins then fine, I'm sure a lot more would move on even if I do have my doubts. My worry there is you'd find something else to pick holes in.

But if they decide to keep him then continuing with protests and disharmony is only going to result in the club going further South.

The only way we'll get back up is with a united front and harmony.

It ain't rocket science.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 20:01 - May 12 with 1224 viewsBanosswan

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:34 - May 12 by Rancid

Moonie? He stands out like black fella in Helsinki

I don't know mind, he used the word heinous in one post.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 20:06 - May 12 with 1212 viewsTheResurrection

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:48 - May 12 by lidojack

We are more comparable to Norwich. So we'll most likely be bang average in a poor league.

Norwich came back up

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 20:29 - May 12 with 1177 viewsMrSwerve

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:34 - May 12 by londonlisa2001

It's Perch isn't it?

It s easy to pretend to bE perch on here,, yo u just put randoM capitals and punctuation throughout, your sentence.., and end your post with

a sentence on the end

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 20:31 - May 12 with 1160 viewsjack2jack

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 20:29 - May 12 by MrSwerve

It s easy to pretend to bE perch on here,, yo u just put randoM capitals and punctuation throughout, your sentence.., and end your post with

a sentence on the end

You are perCh,,, anD I cLain my £5
Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 20:37 - May 12 with 1141 viewspeenemunde

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 17:37 - May 12 by Whiterockin

If you want to be positive. We are not down yet.

Yes we are, and only an idiot would suggest anything else.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024