Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Graham Potter 15:18 - May 22 with 120904 viewsHuw57

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Graham Potter on 19:17 - May 31 with 4552 viewsOldjack

Graham Potter on 17:49 - May 31 by hobo

Who do you think will be top 3?

the way West Brom finished last season and provided they keep the right players and gov ,must be hot favourites to go straight back up .US we're just a mess atm, who may well struggle to stay in the championship
[Post edited 31 May 2018 19:56]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Graham Potter on 19:23 - May 31 with 4508 views3swan

Graham Potter on 18:34 - May 31 by londonlisa2001

So do I.

Hugely frustrating.

He seems like an innovative appointment though. My heart would sink to be honest if we appointed someone like Pulis. I’d rather us take a breath, regroup and build again from scratch (as that’s what I think we have to do). Hopefully it will being quick results, but even if we are stabilised for a year or so, i’ll be happy with that. Spring cleaning time - at all levels.

I had my doubts whether Paul Clement could take the step up from assistant to number one in the Premier. Now other things affected his time at the Lib, but was it a step too far?
The doubts are there now with Potter, I do agree that I don’t want to go down the same old tired managerial route by appointing ‘names’ but will his style that worked with unknowns, work with players with ego, that think themselves as established?
I do hope so, as it’s a crossroads for the club, and a very big job where he will need full support from all levels at the club
Graham Potter on 04:34 - Jun 1 with 4013 viewsstAteSwan

Graham Potter on 19:23 - May 31 by 3swan

I had my doubts whether Paul Clement could take the step up from assistant to number one in the Premier. Now other things affected his time at the Lib, but was it a step too far?
The doubts are there now with Potter, I do agree that I don’t want to go down the same old tired managerial route by appointing ‘names’ but will his style that worked with unknowns, work with players with ego, that think themselves as established?
I do hope so, as it’s a crossroads for the club, and a very big job where he will need full support from all levels at the club

That is my biggest concern with Potter, but given some of the personalities within the squad, it's probably a good thing that some of these players are about to get a huge dose of reality.

Perhaps all Wayne Routledge needs to be a better footballer is to take part in a rousing performance of Swan Lake. It's not like any other idea has worked over the last 3 seasons.
Graham Potter on 05:14 - Jun 1 with 3987 viewsSTID2017

Graham Potter on 04:34 - Jun 1 by stAteSwan

That is my biggest concern with Potter, but given some of the personalities within the squad, it's probably a good thing that some of these players are about to get a huge dose of reality.

Perhaps all Wayne Routledge needs to be a better footballer is to take part in a rousing performance of Swan Lake. It's not like any other idea has worked over the last 3 seasons.

I think a new manager needs to grab hold of the squad and basically tell the "personalities" they ain't all that, otherwise we wouldn't have got relegated.
If they cannot accept it and knuckle down then move on and replace them with people who will commit 100% to the team.
I think Potter willl be an excellent appointment to get the squad sorted first of all, then get them playing in a more cohesive and consistent style.
I am still disappointed and angry that things have been let to slip this ffar, but it is time to get behind the new management and the team, whilst still protesting against those at a higher level for creating this mess

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Graham Potter on 09:00 - Jun 1 with 3807 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Has there been any movement on this? Rumors last night that it could be announced today! I thought he was away on Holiday - Potter, not Huw. Although, god knows where that snake is hiding!

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Graham Potter on 09:00 - Jun 1 with 3800 viewsmoonie

Hope not a reference to the Dying Swan vis a vis Wayne.
I'm certain Jenkins is putting off candidates
Graham Potter on 10:02 - Jun 1 with 3617 viewsKGriz16

According to Stuart James on Twitter we've got Potter, but him and his staff are sorting places to stay/family business before any announcement is being made.

Replying to @VitalSwansea
Potter will take over. Lots for him to sort out, not just his own arrival, his staff too, and of course clarity on what he’s walking into/got to work with. But I’m not sweating over it. It’ll happen - & soon.

Stuart James
‏

@StuartJamesGNM
May 30
No worries at all.
It has dragged on, admittedly, but I’m assured there’s no major issue
[Post edited 1 Jun 2018 10:04]
Graham Potter on 12:31 - Jun 1 with 3343 viewsmoonie

We re well versed in dragging on
Login to get fewer ads

Graham Potter on 12:41 - Jun 1 with 3303 viewspencoedjack

Graham Potter on 10:02 - Jun 1 by KGriz16

According to Stuart James on Twitter we've got Potter, but him and his staff are sorting places to stay/family business before any announcement is being made.

Potter will take over. Lots for him to sort out, not just his own arrival, his staff too, and of course clarity on what he’s walking into/got to work with. But I’m not sweating over it. It’ll happen - & soon.

Stuart James
‏

@StuartJamesGNM
May 30
No worries at all.

I'm amazed we don't have a house for incoming managers to move into on a temporary basis ...... The way we sack managers I'm surprised they have a chance to purchase anything on a permanent basis anyway.
Graham Potter on 12:44 - Jun 1 with 3276 viewsKGriz16

Graham Potter on 12:41 - Jun 1 by pencoedjack

I'm amazed we don't have a house for incoming managers to move into on a temporary basis ...... The way we sack managers I'm surprised they have a chance to purchase anything on a permanent basis anyway.

I thought the Swans owned property? I'm sure Mesa lived in a house owned by the Swans? I don't know, might have fabricated that from somewhere, ha.
Graham Potter on 12:49 - Jun 1 with 3241 viewsSmellyplumz

Graham Potter on 10:02 - Jun 1 by KGriz16

Stuart James
‏

@StuartJamesGNM
May 30
No worries at all.

Clarity on what he's walking into 🤣🤣🤣 won't be long Graham my boy.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Graham Potter on 12:49 - Jun 1 with 3240 viewsmonmouth

Yep, one with a revolving door.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Graham Potter on 12:50 - Jun 1 with 3232 viewspencoedjack

Graham Potter on 12:44 - Jun 1 by KGriz16

I thought the Swans owned property? I'm sure Mesa lived in a house owned by the Swans? I don't know, might have fabricated that from somewhere, ha.

You'd think most clubs would have them us included
Graham Potter on 13:09 - Jun 1 with 3121 viewsBadlands

Graham Potter on 12:44 - Jun 1 by KGriz16

I'm sure we used to but I have a feeling they were sold after John Toshack left and a few managers preferred to find their own.
Aren't players offered apartments that the club rents (cheaper than buying).

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Graham Potter on 13:30 - Jun 1 with 3002 viewsjack247

Graham Potter on 13:09 - Jun 1 by Badlands

I'm sure we used to but I have a feeling they were sold after John Toshack left and a few managers preferred to find their own.
Aren't players offered apartments that the club rents (cheaper than buying).

They owned a few flats in the marina, at the very least, long after that. I assumed they still did
Graham Potter on 14:45 - Jun 1 with 2815 viewsPrivate_Partz

I had heard there was one being built down in Caswell and Frankie was going to move in before treachery did for him.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:53 - Jun 1 with 2765 viewsValeJack

BBC Wales saying delays ongoing as we are yet to agree compensation. have you ever? Oh yeah - all the bloody time.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2018 14:53]
Graham Potter on 15:20 - Jun 1 with 2657 viewsJacket

I sometimes think these delays are deliberate so that by the time the announcement is made any doubters will be glad to see the new appointment come through the door as by that point worries about time running out will have overtaken any concerns as to whether the appointment is the right one.

Huw's trying to capitalise on the fact Ostersunds need a replacement quickly with the clock ticking on their mid-season break, but Huw bach time is of the f-ing essence here as well so just pay the ffyc up.
(No subject) (n/t) on 15:27 - Jun 1 with 2605 viewspencoedjack

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:53 - Jun 1 by ValeJack

BBC Wales saying delays ongoing as we are yet to agree compensation. have you ever? Oh yeah - all the bloody time.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2018 14:53]

If true it's incredible

Stoke sort it with Derby
Ipswich sort it with Shrewsbury

We are dealing with some tinpot Swedish outfit. Just fuking pay them & get the gaffer in place.
Graham Potter on 15:30 - Jun 1 with 2585 viewsValeJack

Now allegedly deal is off due to inability to agree on wages. I give up.
Graham Potter on 15:32 - Jun 1 with 2569 viewsLandore_Jack

Graham Potter on 15:30 - Jun 1 by ValeJack

Now allegedly deal is off due to inability to agree on wages. I give up.

Where?

#backtojack

Graham Potter on 15:33 - Jun 1 with 2558 viewsValeJack

BBC Wales on Twitter. No idea of the actual source.
Graham Potter on 15:34 - Jun 1 with 2544 viewsLandore_Jack

Graham Potter on 15:33 - Jun 1 by ValeJack

BBC Wales on Twitter. No idea of the actual source.

#backtojack

Graham Potter on 15:37 - Jun 1 with 2519 viewsirishswan546

If this is what you read it's fake news. Hopefully.
(No subject) (n/t) on 15:37 - Jun 1 with 2519 viewsValeJack

Yup - the tweet re wages has come from a parody account so ignore. The compensation issue came from the actual BBC account.

May have some time away from twitter...
[Post edited 1 Jun 2018 15:37]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024