Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? 10:33 - Jun 8 with 12058 viewsLoyal

I have been sent one by a family member, my mate reckons its similar to wearing a swastika, I find this odd considering the recent past and the holocaus.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 23:19 - Jun 8 with 1911 viewsbonymine

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 16:15 - Jun 8 by Joe_bradshaw

We wore blue on one of our greatest ever days at Preston.

My Top 3 Swans games attended ;

1 Preston 1980
2 Leeds 1981
3 Forest 2011

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 08:33 - Jun 9 with 1841 viewsWanderer

Didn't Wales beat them on the way to Euros?
Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 11:53 - Jun 9 with 1804 viewsItchySphincter

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 21:14 - Jun 8 by bluey_the_blue

I back Israel not shit Israeli players ;)

My name is actually inspired by our greatest ever Israeli player!!!

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 11:15 - Jun 11 with 1725 viewsLoyal

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 22:04 - Jun 8 by jack_lord

Are you Jewish too?

Not at all.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 11:17 - Jun 11 with 1720 viewsLoyal

So a Palestinian shirt would be ok 😂

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 11:36 - Jun 11 with 1702 viewsomarjack

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 11:17 - Jun 11 by Loyal

So a Palestinian shirt would be ok 😂

Whatever you do in your life. Somebody will always disagree for a reason or another. Do what you feel is right. And f*ck 'em.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 12:12 - Jun 11 with 1691 viewsmoonie

Wouldn't wear Israeli one nor an Irish one
Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 12:20 - Jun 11 with 1686 viewsirishswan546

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 12:12 - Jun 11 by moonie

Wouldn't wear Israeli one nor an Irish one

What exactly is your point in referencing Ireland in this thread. They are in no way linked.
Login to get fewer ads

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 12:40 - Jun 11 with 1672 viewsmoonie

Come to think of it Pad,I wouldn't wear an England one,an Iran one or a God forsaken Saudi Arabia one ,not to mention a Russian one
Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 12:48 - Jun 11 with 1660 viewsDarran

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 12:40 - Jun 11 by moonie

Come to think of it Pad,I wouldn't wear an England one,an Iran one or a God forsaken Saudi Arabia one ,not to mention a Russian one

Pad?

Wow,staggering stuff again.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 12:52 - Jun 11 with 1660 viewsmoonie

If it meant they could be your friend ,you d wear one .You d do anything
Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 12:52 - Jun 11 with 1660 viewsirishswan546

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 12:40 - Jun 11 by moonie

At least we know your hatred bordering on racism isn't just against people from Ireland. Last time I checked Irishswan546 wasn't spelt with a pad included I hope you weren't trying to imply paddy, as my name isn't Patrick.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2018 12:53]
Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 12:59 - Jun 11 with 1653 viewsmoonie

Or a Scottish one , Swedish one ( neutral coward of a country) , Switzerland ( avaricious neutral country) or Serbia .

I d wear an Australia one ,Kiwi and a Canadian one ( our allies when times are tough) I kind of like countries who stick with us as opposed to turn their back and go all neutral , whilst cwtching up to those who are attacking our island . But that me innit
Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 13:19 - Jun 11 with 1637 viewsSwanjaxs

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 17:16 - Jun 8 by Neath_Jack

I'd hazard a guess, maybe because they like the look/design of that particular shirt?

Ok then, so lets say Celtic brought out a particularly nice away strip, would YOU
wear it?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 13:19 - Jun 11 with 1635 viewsirishswan546

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 12:59 - Jun 11 by moonie

Or a Scottish one , Swedish one ( neutral coward of a country) , Switzerland ( avaricious neutral country) or Serbia .

I d wear an Australia one ,Kiwi and a Canadian one ( our allies when times are tough) I kind of like countries who stick with us as opposed to turn their back and go all neutral , whilst cwtching up to those who are attacking our island . But that me innit

Wow you are something else. You hate a whole country for wanting their Independence and for things that were for the most part done before most currently living in that country we're even born & the things done more recently were done by scumbag terrorists who any normal Irish person hates and disagrees with their views and methods. You said in previous threads Ireland needs to grow up, Moonie it is you that needs to grow up, Ireland is a massively different place now and you need to stop with your racist sterotyping of Irish people as it is not on. Also don't say you didn't mention Ireland below as you know what you implied in this thread and what you have said in others
Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 13:28 - Jun 11 with 1621 viewsDarran

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 13:19 - Jun 11 by irishswan546

Wow you are something else. You hate a whole country for wanting their Independence and for things that were for the most part done before most currently living in that country we're even born & the things done more recently were done by scumbag terrorists who any normal Irish person hates and disagrees with their views and methods. You said in previous threads Ireland needs to grow up, Moonie it is you that needs to grow up, Ireland is a massively different place now and you need to stop with your racist sterotyping of Irish people as it is not on. Also don't say you didn't mention Ireland below as you know what you implied in this thread and what you have said in others

Ignore the piece of shit mate,he’s vile.

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 13:34 - Jun 11 with 1611 viewsmoonie

Certainly am Pad.

It's just the Irish bit of your username that catches my eye.

1000 welcomes tou you too
Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 13:35 - Jun 11 with 1606 viewsirishswan546

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 13:28 - Jun 11 by Darran

Ignore the piece of shit mate,he’s vile.

Think I'm going to have to physically add him to ignore list if he keeps it up as nearly every thread he is on no he mentions Ireland in a negative way and bordering on racism. He's starting to ruin this site for me now.
Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 13:36 - Jun 11 with 1599 viewsDarran

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 13:35 - Jun 11 by irishswan546

Think I'm going to have to physically add him to ignore list if he keeps it up as nearly every thread he is on no he mentions Ireland in a negative way and bordering on racism. He's starting to ruin this site for me now.

That’s because he’s a closet racist.

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 13:40 - Jun 11 with 1596 viewsmoonie

It's like this

People see Israel and go ape. It's because they re seen as oppressors of the Palestinians as were the British ( includes Welsh) of the Irish .

I d rather both Ireland and Israel didn't exist but I'm not sure I d want them to be bombed off the map of the world , which is what people want to become of Israel , a fascist ,nasty state that kills innocent people etc .

Now then, would you wear an English shirt ?
Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 13:41 - Jun 11 with 1595 viewsirishswan546

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 13:34 - Jun 11 by moonie

Certainly am Pad.

It's just the Irish bit of your username that catches my eye.

1000 welcomes tou you too

See why did you need to do that. Not once have I swore at you called you names or became abusive as I'm not that type of person I have simply asked you to stop being so negative about Ireland and stop living in the past. If you have any manners you will never refer to me like that again. If you do it will show exactly what type of person you are.
Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 13:48 - Jun 11 with 1582 viewsmoonie

How about James Mc Clean refusing to wear the poppy shirt in respect of fallen members of GB where he plays his trade . His respect ,his Irish shirt jersey represents the " struggle" and that s really how it is and you know it .

Why else blurt out the Fields of Athanrye. A paean to the struggle as well as turgid drivel
Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 13:57 - Jun 11 with 1572 viewsirishswan546

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 13:40 - Jun 11 by moonie

It's like this

People see Israel and go ape. It's because they re seen as oppressors of the Palestinians as were the British ( includes Welsh) of the Irish .

I d rather both Ireland and Israel didn't exist but I'm not sure I d want them to be bombed off the map of the world , which is what people want to become of Israel , a fascist ,nasty state that kills innocent people etc .

Now then, would you wear an English shirt ?

No problem with you not wanting to wear Ireland jersey, why would you as ur not Irish, but no need to hate a nation of people as I've mentioned before, I wouldn't wear an English jersey as I'm not English, but guess what I like English people and the ones I don't like has nothing to do with the country they are from. Thanks for your msg below makes it easier for me to not pay attention to you comments going forward as your simply noting but simple minded racist.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2018 13:57]
Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 05:29 - Jun 12 with 1484 viewsKilkennyjack

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 13:57 - Jun 11 by irishswan546

No problem with you not wanting to wear Ireland jersey, why would you as ur not Irish, but no need to hate a nation of people as I've mentioned before, I wouldn't wear an English jersey as I'm not English, but guess what I like English people and the ones I don't like has nothing to do with the country they are from. Thanks for your msg below makes it easier for me to not pay attention to you comments going forward as your simply noting but simple minded racist.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2018 13:57]

To understand Moonie you have to see a thick pensioner who has been fed a lifetime of pro Royal, pro Unionist, anti Irish bollox by the bbc and the MSM.

He cant recognise that you can support the Republic of Ireland, and oppose the military occupation of the north of Ireland on political grounds based on a peoples right to self determination.

He luvs the old ‘bend at the knee’ Welsh like the evil George Thomas, but his generation are done.
Young welsh people expect equality and have the confidence that previous generations lacked.

The normal modern 2 language Wales in the EU is beyond his ability to think.

Poor dab.

Beware of the Risen People

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 06:25 - Jun 12 with 1473 viewspeenemunde

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 10:43 - Jun 8 by squarebear

Anyone over the age of 16 who wears a football shirt socially should expect a degree of shaming but wearing an Israel one would be particularly embarrassing.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2018 10:44]

What ridiculous thing to say.
What do you wear then ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024