Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? 18:59 - Jun 29 with 9694 viewsDarran

I had an interesting conversation with ‘someone’ down Castellamare earlier.

A lot of us have seen John van Swedehead on Twitter saying he was lied to as well as the fans a few times and it came up in conversation earlier that Dineen and Jenkins were also lied to. Apparently the Yanks told them that nothing would change if they sold but loads has changed behind the scenes. Apparently Jenkins and Dineen were completely flummoxed when the Yanks brought in Pearlman to run the commercial department,the commercial department which has now employed more people in the last couple of years than it has in the last couple of decades.

Also Dineen and Jenkins were kept on to advise through the transitional period but no fuçker listens to them,an example of this and I’ve heard it off a few people over the last year and The Res has posted it a few times is the Gylfi transfer,Jenkins wanted it to go through weeks before it did to give us more of a chance to bring in players but Kaplan was having none of it.

Another thing too is that apparently Pearlman has virtually no contacts in the UK and as I mentioned a couple of weeks ago we had no front of shirt sponsor lined up,that was untill luckily Dineen stepped in and got the shirt sponsor to save the head of the commercial department that earns £15k a week from starting the season with a blank shirt.

Just passing on what I’ve been told.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 17:06 - Jun 30 with 2062 viewspeenemunde

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 16:52 - Jun 30 by Phil_S

😂😂good rewrite at history there you melt

Melt 🤣 ok fat arse.
You as the trust chairman of the trust at the time, did not know what the trusts board member was up too.
It happened on your watch.....time to be a man and admit you got it wrong.
Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 17:16 - Jun 30 with 2053 viewsDarran

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 17:06 - Jun 30 by peenemunde

Melt 🤣 ok fat arse.
You as the trust chairman of the trust at the time, did not know what the trusts board member was up too.

Of course he did you dull çunt.

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 17:53 - Jun 30 with 2004 viewscockneyswan

Melt 🤣 ok fat arse.

I do enjoy a good PS debate 😂
Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 18:23 - Jun 30 with 1969 viewsPhil_S

Melt 🤣 ok fat arse.

Oi melt chops

Read the press releases from the time - there’s a billy blue hat version if you need it
Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 18:41 - Jun 30 with 1941 viewsbonymine

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 20:57 - Jun 29 by Darran

Another thing I was told too was that Jenkins DID have a relegation clause in his contract.

Poor lad.

How the hell can he ‘make ends meet’ now on JUST £200k/£250k per annum ??? 😳😳

My heart bleeds for him (not!) the lying, cheating scumbag he’s like a bad smell which keeps lingering around.....

You’ve overstayed you’re welcome Judas please Feck Off for the benefit of OUR CLUB.....

You Greedy B@stards Get Out Of Our Club.

STID......Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 21:26 - Jul 1 with 1786 viewsQJumpingJack

I wonder if Potter is aware of the Trust vs The Americans vs Ex Shareholders battle in recent years.

If the former shareholders are going out in public claiming that they have been lied to by the Americans then Potter must start to question what he has been promised.
Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 22:04 - Jul 1 with 1764 viewsDarran

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 21:26 - Jul 1 by QJumpingJack

I wonder if Potter is aware of the Trust vs The Americans vs Ex Shareholders battle in recent years.

If the former shareholders are going out in public claiming that they have been lied to by the Americans then Potter must start to question what he has been promised.

“I wonder if Potter is aware of the Trust vs The Americans vs Ex Shareholders battle in recent years.”

I agree,that was my point here earlier.

fans focus groups by donkonky 1 Jul 2018 12:09
https://www.swanseacity.com/news/meet-graham-potter-swans-event
Fans focus groups!! Thought we already had the Trust for this very purpose!

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 08:59 - Jul 2 with 1650 viewsJinxy

Not sure if it's been mentioned already in this thread - apologies if so, but I get a feeling that HJ, LD, MM etc. are crafting some sort of exit plan. A plan that will enable them to move around Swansea with some grain of credibility, and without fear. Sewing seeds that they were the victims in the sale (how gullible do they really think we are?), appointing a head coach that will take us back to "the Swansea Way", handing over responsibility of transfers to GP, and having established the facilities we now have (the only one I'd really say they do have some credit for). If this is the plan, I don't care if they think we've bought it as long as they do actually go - and take a few more with them.
Login to get fewer ads

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 09:38 - Jul 2 with 1616 viewsLeonWasGod

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 08:59 - Jul 2 by Jinxy

Not sure if it's been mentioned already in this thread - apologies if so, but I get a feeling that HJ, LD, MM etc. are crafting some sort of exit plan. A plan that will enable them to move around Swansea with some grain of credibility, and without fear. Sewing seeds that they were the victims in the sale (how gullible do they really think we are?), appointing a head coach that will take us back to "the Swansea Way", handing over responsibility of transfers to GP, and having established the facilities we now have (the only one I'd really say they do have some credit for). If this is the plan, I don't care if they think we've bought it as long as they do actually go - and take a few more with them.

Tough one to sell though. If false and the American's didn't deceive them, the old board are still lying, immoral (illegal?) scumbags. But if the OP is true it shows they are thick, incredibly naive, lying, immoral (illegal?) scumbags.

Could be something to what you say. The whole exchange around Tutumlu was a bit odd, but would fit your theory if it was just LD and HJ plotting. 'We had our differences, but poor old Jenk's wasn't the bad guy. He was sticked up by MM, etc.'. Who knows though - this is probably how conspiracy theories start.
Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 20:48 - Jul 2 with 1528 viewsQJumpingJack

Someone should make Jack To A King/Joker 2 - the story of what really happened between 2014-2018
Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 20:53 - Jul 2 with 1526 viewsPhil_S

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 20:48 - Jul 2 by QJumpingJack

Someone should make Jack To A King/Joker 2 - the story of what really happened between 2014-2018

Could do with the correct version of the first one really before we get a sequel
Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 21:28 - Jul 2 with 1490 viewsBillyChong

So the liers are claiming that they were lied to? The irony
Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 21:49 - Jul 2 with 1472 viewsJonathans_coat

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 20:53 - Jul 2 by Phil_S

Could do with the correct version of the first one really before we get a sequel

With the trust pretty much air brushed out of JTAK, and the lack of support in terms of memberships being included in season tickets/Jack army accounts ect, it’s fairly obvious they planned to sideline the trust for many years prior to the sale.

I see this tactic is now continuing in force with the new “focus groups”.
Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 21:55 - Jul 2 with 1455 viewsQJumpingJack

Surely the Trust will have some representation at the focus group on Thursday. They have to be there.
Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 22:29 - Jul 2 with 1433 viewsJonathans_coat

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 21:55 - Jul 2 by QJumpingJack

Surely the Trust will have some representation at the focus group on Thursday. They have to be there.

Unless they are deliberately excluded.

But we know Huw and the Yanks wouldn’t do something like that don’t we?
Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 22:50 - Jul 2 with 1400 viewsdobjack2

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 22:29 - Jul 2 by Jonathans_coat

Unless they are deliberately excluded.

But we know Huw and the Yanks wouldn’t do something like that don’t we?

For some of the trust board the phrase “sh!t or get off the pot” springs to mind.
Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 22:54 - Jul 2 with 1395 viewsmajorraglan

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 21:49 - Jul 2 by Jonathans_coat

With the trust pretty much air brushed out of JTAK, and the lack of support in terms of memberships being included in season tickets/Jack army accounts ect, it’s fairly obvious they planned to sideline the trust for many years prior to the sale.

I think there could be some mileage in this. If the club were giving the trust £10 for each season sold, then as soon as the club hit the PL that would be approx £150k per year for the Trusts coffers and over several seasons would have quickly generated a significant nest egg to purchase shares.

Edit typo -coffers not coffee!
[Post edited 2 Jul 2018 23:14]
Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 23:06 - Jul 2 with 1378 viewsDarran

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 22:54 - Jul 2 by majorraglan

I think there could be some mileage in this. If the club were giving the trust £10 for each season sold, then as soon as the club hit the PL that would be approx £150k per year for the Trusts coffers and over several seasons would have quickly generated a significant nest egg to purchase shares.

Edit typo -coffers not coffee!
[Post edited 2 Jul 2018 23:14]

Great post.

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 01:53 - Jul 3 with 1323 viewsnevnahmun

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 11:58 - Jun 30 by jasper_T

Isn't only Levein involved in DC United? Kaplan and the investors in the hedge fund have nothing to do with them.

i think we will be hearing more about Kaplan in there soon.
Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 04:10 - Jul 3 with 1298 viewsDewi1jack

Liars lied to?
Stitch up merchants stitched up?
Really?

Awww. Pity.
Must be really terrible for them having to look at their bank accounts.

Although I'm guessing that really helps salve their guilty conscious (if they have one at all) of the mess they've made of the club in the last few years.
Could have walked away legends and heroes with the right buyers.
Now they should just run away.

If they're that uncomfy with their situation and really want to make amends, how about giving the Trust enough shares/ money to get them up to the 25% holding?

Yep.
Didn't think so

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 06:14 - Jul 3 with 1272 viewsDr_Winston

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 21:49 - Jul 2 by Jonathans_coat

Jenkins was never a fan of the Trust. The relationship between the two was quite combative in the early years.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 07:52 - Jul 3 with 1229 viewsUxbridge

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 17:00 - Jun 30 by Darran

Of course it’s from a reliable sauce I don’t post crap.
I don’t know about Pearly.

Oh, I reckon the OP proves otherwise.

Entertaining stuff though. Operation self preservation is alive and well.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 08:41 - Jul 3 with 1180 viewsNookiejack

At the end of the day it was lazy recruitment that cost us.

We only needed another 5-6 goals.

Huw Jenkins brought back a crocked Bony and Andre Ayew who also has been in poor form for West Ham after a serious injury.

Next step he will be bringing back Ashley Williams from Everton.

Does Huw Jenkins actually have any contacts?
Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 08:55 - Jul 3 with 1163 viewsQJumpingJack

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 06:14 - Jul 3 by Dr_Winston

Jenkins was never a fan of the Trust. The relationship between the two was quite combative in the early years.

slightly unfair.

HJ attended quite a lot of the Trust forums in and outside of Swansea.
Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 10:21 - Jul 3 with 1119 viewsLoyal

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 23:51 - Jun 29 by peenemunde

Hang on a minute, you talk about due diligence but why wasn’t due diligence carried out in regards to the trust director at the time receiving thousands of £’s from the club, on your watch ?.

I think you will find they werent told until it was too late, please keep up.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024