Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Penny - The Bailifs Are Coming 17:28 - Jul 30 with 12612 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Steve Penny - The Bailifs Are Coming on 08:01 - Aug 1 with 2066 views3swan

Steve Penny - The Bailifs Are Coming on 18:20 - Jul 31 by theloneranger

"The club have said the payments are being processed."

Don't the clubs accounts end 31st July?
Steve Penny - The Bailifs Are Coming on 18:58 - Aug 1 with 1958 viewsQJumpingJack

If Penney had not posted that tweet from the other day, would the club now be processing the payment?

7 years ago we were a club admired by so many others.

Now, we have become a laughing stock.
The owners were featured in the FT in April about their business strategy and now they have been threatened by the bailiffs. Dreadful PR.
Steve Penny - The Bailifs Are Coming on 19:18 - Aug 1 with 1914 viewsmolefink

Sh&*ing yourselves now, can't go into admin now can you. You have done it the allowed 2 times, next it's closing time for you. Just think you can carry on searching the dustbins for scraps forever.
Steve Penny - The Bailifs Are Coming on 19:21 - Aug 1 with 1904 viewsJack11

Steve Penny - The Bailifs Are Coming on 19:18 - Aug 1 by molefink

Sh&*ing yourselves now, can't go into admin now can you. You have done it the allowed 2 times, next it's closing time for you. Just think you can carry on searching the dustbins for scraps forever.

This has nothing to do with not having the money to make the payment. It’s just not been paid because we are run by scumbags who treat good servants and the law with contempt.
Steve Penny - The Bailifs Are Coming on 20:15 - Aug 1 with 1826 viewsgrabsplatter

🤡
Steve Penny - The Bailifs Are Coming on 21:00 - Aug 1 with 1783 viewsDewi1jack

Steve Penny - The Bailifs Are Coming on 22:10 - Jul 30 by QJumpingJack

"Fake Meeting"

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/huw-jenkins-grilled-over-fake-1403

The fake meeting for which Beaky gave a written statement.
In the statement Beaky admits he can't be arzed to do his job in running the club properly

"In his written statement he maintained he “did not make much of the intricacies” of all the paperwork he was asked to sign in his role."

"Mr Milford said there was no evidence the meeting took place or any advanced notices given to other board members ahead of it."

So Beaks deliberately kept the Trust out of a meeting that never took place. Not the first or last time he's kept info that should have been shared with a major shareholder to himself

So why is the failed roofer running the club?
At least he seems to be running the club to the same high exacting standards he ran his own business
Now that's worrying.

Nice to see the puppet master and the other sell out scum popping their heads above the parapet to take some of the acclaim for the oh so successful club sale.
Whole fuggin lot should be no where near the club now.

Pay up you tight b'stards and fukoff from the club so we can rebuild.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Steve Penny - The Bailifs Are Coming on 21:58 - Aug 1 with 1739 viewsWarwickHunt

Steve Penny - The Bailifs Are Coming on 21:00 - Aug 1 by Dewi1jack

The fake meeting for which Beaky gave a written statement.
In the statement Beaky admits he can't be arzed to do his job in running the club properly

"In his written statement he maintained he “did not make much of the intricacies” of all the paperwork he was asked to sign in his role."

"Mr Milford said there was no evidence the meeting took place or any advanced notices given to other board members ahead of it."

So Beaks deliberately kept the Trust out of a meeting that never took place. Not the first or last time he's kept info that should have been shared with a major shareholder to himself

So why is the failed roofer running the club?
At least he seems to be running the club to the same high exacting standards he ran his own business
Now that's worrying.

Nice to see the puppet master and the other sell out scum popping their heads above the parapet to take some of the acclaim for the oh so successful club sale.
Whole fuggin lot should be no where near the club now.

Pay up you tight b'stards and fukoff from the club so we can rebuild.

In his defence, Mr Jenkins said

“I was too busy playing Championship Manager, your honour. And anyway, I could barely keep awake as I had to drive a cab all night to make ends meet - just try living on twelve grand a week”.
Steve Penny - The Bailifs Are Coming on 22:43 - Jul 31 with 1253 viewsbonymine

Steve Penny - The Bailifs Are Coming on 21:31 - Jul 30 by bonymine

Indeed sad times Wayne I thought I’d seen it all after Re-Election in 1974 when I was 9 then with us going bust back in 1985 when I was 20 and the gates being closed at the Vetch ...

then the Petty/Lewis saga of 2002/2003 ........(I did enjoy the Harry Griffiths Bar ‘welcome committee’ though and to think that back in those days Suzanne Eames was working behind the bar now she’s holding the mic for our new Manager to perform his initiation song !!)

.....but I guess that just like life itself things go around in full circle so here we are now and I can foresee that we will just await the Yankee Hedge Fund Managers to appease their ‘Investors’ by asset stripping OUR Club and banking 2/3 years of Parachute payments before then (God forbid)...

...... MM and his puppet HJ & JvZ etc buying the Club back for say £30M (a la the Travel House/Thomson deal) and riding back into town like ‘Knights on White Chargers’ saving the day yet again ....

Please wake me up I’m having the nightmare of all nightmares ......
[Post edited 30 Jul 2018 21:35]

One year on and these nightmares are getting worse .....🙈🙈🙈

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Login to get fewer ads

Steve Penny - The Bailifs Are Coming on 22:49 - Jul 31 with 1239 viewsChief

Steve Penny - The Bailifs Are Coming on 22:43 - Jul 31 by bonymine

One year on and these nightmares are getting worse .....🙈🙈🙈

Are you implying something?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Steve Penny - The Bailifs Are Coming on 22:57 - Jul 31 with 1216 viewsbonymine

Steve Penny - The Bailifs Are Coming on 22:49 - Jul 31 by Chief

Are you implying something?

Read the thread & make your own mind up 🙄🙄

Steve Penny - The Bailifs Are Coming on 22:59 - Jul 31 with 1208 viewsChief

Steve Penny - The Bailifs Are Coming on 22:57 - Jul 31 by bonymine

Read the thread & make your own mind up 🙄🙄

I'll have to take that as a no then.

Steve Penny - The Bailifs Are Coming on 23:06 - Jul 31 with 1178 viewsbonymine

Steve Penny - The Bailifs Are Coming on 22:59 - Jul 31 by Chief

I'll have to take that as a no then.

Well if you can’t read my comments & make up your own mind then sadly you are very much out of touch with all that is (and has been) going on at SCFC over the past 4/5 years since the Scumbag Sellouts well ..........sold out !!!

Steve Penny - The Bailifs Are Coming on 23:24 - Jul 31 with 1145 viewsjackharris

Watch the second 2nd part of this YouTube vid...

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Steve Penny - The Bailifs Are Coming on 23:29 - Jul 31 with 1132 viewsLeonWasGod

Steve Penny - The Bailifs Are Coming on 23:24 - Jul 31 by jackharris

Watch the second 2nd part of this YouTube vid...

From 9:30 if people wonder what this is abu=out. Bailiffs going in to Swindon Town. Nuts, this must be happening every time a story breaks and plenty more times when it doesn't.

£24k debt - probably the wage of many championship footballers, for a week.
Steve Penny - The Bailifs Are Coming on 02:47 - Aug 1 with 1060 viewsNotLoyal

Steve Penny - The Bailifs Are Coming on 18:51 - Jul 30 by Jackfath

Abhorrent behaviour further underlying the serious issues we are facing as a club.

Or the fact shysters don't pay debts.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Steve Penny - The Bailifs Are Coming on 02:49 - Aug 1 with 1059 viewsNotLoyal

First person on here to have a tongue for an arse in quite a while.
Choke on your own shit and gobble her mother's penis X
Wembley way head tap.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Steve Penny - The Bailifs Are Coming on 07:03 - Aug 1 with 965 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Still hurts being in our shadow, doesn’t it? Come back when you’ve won something recent , not nearly 100 years ago. Wembley chokers (apart from 1 semi final which in the end counted for nothing lol).

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Steve Penny - The Bailifs Are Coming on 08:44 - Aug 1 with 850 viewsChief

Steve Penny - The Bailifs Are Coming on 23:06 - Jul 31 by bonymine

Well if you can’t read my comments & make up your own mind then sadly you are very much out of touch with all that is (and has been) going on at SCFC over the past 4/5 years since the Scumbag Sellouts well ..........sold out !!!

I'm fully aware of what's going at since the sellouts sold the club to an American Hedgefund.

But your original post spoke about a nightmare getting more common, referencing another posting having a nightmare regarding the sellouts returning to the club.

I assumed that meant you may have heard something to that affect (there are or two tweets suggesting that yanks want to sell that I had given no thought to). But your comments since suggest otherwise and that this is in effect just a 'bump' to an old thread?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024