Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jacob Rees Mogg 20:09 - Sep 12 with 21256 viewsCountyJim

I really do not like the bloke or his Tory mates

But these protests out side his house are wrong sorry doesn't deserve that
Jacob Rees Mogg on 00:04 - Sep 16 with 1114 viewsomarjack

Wow.

I mean I knew that you're not really a good or pleasant person from the beginning, being glaringly xenophobic and all even though I practically lowered myself to you and tried to engage you with a real conversation. And of course you belittled me and acted as if I shouldn't have even been born just because you don't like brown people. Oh right you're not racist..you just say racist things.

Still, I let it slide because I realised you weren't worth it. But this is just too much. You should be banned for this.

You need to get help. The problem in your life isn't too many immigrants. I very much doubt this has any effect on you. Your problem is you being a violent, angry pr!ck that takes it out on others just because you're too weak to actually face the fact that your only problem is you.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2018 0:07]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Jacob Rees Mogg on 00:24 - Sep 16 with 1102 viewsArizlan2

Jacob Rees Mogg on 00:04 - Sep 16 by omarjack

Wow.

I mean I knew that you're not really a good or pleasant person from the beginning, being glaringly xenophobic and all even though I practically lowered myself to you and tried to engage you with a real conversation. And of course you belittled me and acted as if I shouldn't have even been born just because you don't like brown people. Oh right you're not racist..you just say racist things.

Still, I let it slide because I realised you weren't worth it. But this is just too much. You should be banned for this.

You need to get help. The problem in your life isn't too many immigrants. I very much doubt this has any effect on you. Your problem is you being a violent, angry pr!ck that takes it out on others just because you're too weak to actually face the fact that your only problem is you.

Lmao

TROLL

Pack your bags if you don't like it
Jacob Rees Mogg on 00:26 - Sep 16 with 1099 viewsArizlan2

Wow.

When you slide, make sure you slide straight out of this country with the rest of the morons
Jacob Rees Mogg on 00:32 - Sep 16 with 1093 viewsArizlan2

Wow.

You and the rest of the treacherous vermin on here like Kilkenny can say what you like, come march the 29th I will with the rest of the decent people in this country when we get liberated and there's nothing that you inbred backward morons can do about it.

#Winner #Liberated #Freedom

Bye losers

My work here is done 👋🏻🤣
Jacob Rees Mogg on 06:39 - Sep 16 with 1034 viewspeenemunde

Wow.

Oh shut-up you.
Not everyone wants to see high immigration and all the problems that come with it.
You don’t like it, well that’s tough shite.
Jacob Rees Mogg on 07:55 - Sep 16 with 1022 viewsBatterseajack

Jacob Rees Mogg on 22:36 - Sep 15 by exiledclaseboy

Everyone realises that Arizlan is another of Pikeypaul’s usernames yeah? He has a few.

You’re right, they both share the same bone head anger and bitterness oozing through each poorly structured sentence.

Same tactic as the far right twitter bots, giving the illusion that there are more people out there than there actually are that share his extreme views.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2018 9:41]
Jacob Rees Mogg on 09:29 - Sep 16 with 985 viewssherpajacob

Spoken like a true JRM disciple.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Jacob Rees Mogg on 09:32 - Sep 16 with 981 viewsomarjack

All of these brexteers around here are so out of touch with progress and current pop culture it's hilarious. The wheels of time are rolling mates, nothing you can do about it. Neither can I by the way.

I'm not all in for open borders policies by the way. I think there should be some balance that aligns with the country's ability to absorb.

I bet the absolute majority of the right wing nutters on here are over 60 years old, still living in the dark trying to preserve some delusional fantasy about when "things were great"..a time that never happened by the way.

Immigrants have come in big numbers before the EU even existed..and trust me when I say..this won't change much after it.

The world is turning. Globalisation is the future..not because I want it to be..because it's simply a fact..you might as well embrace it.

Move on fellas. Brexit is just a commercial name for the right-wing's unfulfilled dreams. Soon enough you'll realise it by the way.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2018 9:37]

Login to get fewer ads

Jacob Rees Mogg on 09:36 - Sep 16 with 974 viewsomarjack

Jacob Rees Mogg on 06:39 - Sep 16 by peenemunde

Oh shut-up you.
Not everyone wants to see high immigration and all the problems that come with it.
You don’t like it, well that’s tough shite.

I never said I want to see "high immigration" or "illegal immigration".

I believe a country, regardless of which, can only absorb so much. As for illegal immigration. It's called illegal for a reason. It's not right. Still, there is a human side to the story we must consider..and solve..not by inhumane deportation and hatred.

Jacob Rees Mogg on 10:06 - Sep 16 with 954 viewsMo_Wives

Jacob Rees Mogg on 09:36 - Sep 16 by omarjack

I never said I want to see "high immigration" or "illegal immigration".

I believe a country, regardless of which, can only absorb so much. As for illegal immigration. It's called illegal for a reason. It's not right. Still, there is a human side to the story we must consider..and solve..not by inhumane deportation and hatred.

But you did say Mogg has made a career out of bullying and insulting people.

Who has he been bullying?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Jacob Rees Mogg on 10:15 - Sep 16 with 951 viewsomarjack

Jacob Rees Mogg on 10:06 - Sep 16 by Mo_Wives

But you did say Mogg has made a career out of bullying and insulting people.

Who has he been bullying?

He's been bullying women who performed abortions, LBGT people, refugees and immigrants.

His views are harsh and inhumane..and very narrow minded..still wrapped up in ultra-religious conservatism. I don't have a problem with religious people. My parents are somehow religious but honestly they don't give a cr@p about voting for those who want to limit people's freedom based on some doctrines that were invented 2000 years ago. They live and let live..that's how it should be.

I have a problem with those who want religion to play a part in society and politics. Add to that xenophobia and you've got yourself a right pr!ck in him.

From what I know of you, I don't think you share the same views as him. Why do you defend him?

Jacob Rees Mogg on 10:15 - Sep 16 with 951 viewsCatullus

Jacob Rees Mogg on 09:32 - Sep 16 by omarjack

All of these brexteers around here are so out of touch with progress and current pop culture it's hilarious. The wheels of time are rolling mates, nothing you can do about it. Neither can I by the way.

I'm not all in for open borders policies by the way. I think there should be some balance that aligns with the country's ability to absorb.

I bet the absolute majority of the right wing nutters on here are over 60 years old, still living in the dark trying to preserve some delusional fantasy about when "things were great"..a time that never happened by the way.

Immigrants have come in big numbers before the EU even existed..and trust me when I say..this won't change much after it.

The world is turning. Globalisation is the future..not because I want it to be..because it's simply a fact..you might as well embrace it.

Move on fellas. Brexit is just a commercial name for the right-wing's unfulfilled dreams. Soon enough you'll realise it by the way.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2018 9:37]

Hmmmm, the future isn't scripted, it is what we make it. Progress is not just fine, it's necessary but a lot of what you call progress is just used as a tool by the rich and powerful to remain rich and powerful. Automisation is the future and it should mean EVERYBODY being able to work less and have a good life balance but when it's used to put people out of work so 1% of the population can have even more, it's not progress, it's domination.
The world has progressed so much we are going backwards, poverty, homelessness, unemployment all rising, financial ruin (but only for the little people, when the rich go bankrupt they somehow manage to keep millions stashed away) and globalisation isn't driving progress, it's driving greed.
What makes you think the EU is the future? Maybe the EU is already on it's way into oblivion soon to be part of our history? The thing about the future is, none of us know for sure what will happen. Anybody who thinks they know what the world will be like in 10 years is talking nonsense.
The thing about history is (as someone wiser than myself said) if we don't learn the lessons from history we are doomed to repeat the mistakes. As someone on here said, look at all the times when countries integrated, either by force or political means, and what happened to them?
Immigration is a fact of life that nobody will ever stop, whichever country you live in.

Now the interesting thing is your comment about right wing nutters.....what about the left wing nutters? Are they all young? Corbyn, McDonnell, Abbot just for a start. Is it ok to be older if they agree with you politically?
Is being older wrong in itself and it invalidates your opinions? What would your dad say about that? The great thing about being older is the experiences, lessons learned and quite often learned the hard way. That's the difference, young people can be certain they are right with no experience to tell them otherwise.
From my point of view left or right are both wrong, specially if they are far left or right. Brexit isn't a commercial name for the right of anything, another thing you have gotten tragically wrong. Wales is strongly labour supporting, mostly red and yet the majority of us voted leave, how does that tally with your view that it's a right wing desire? Then there's globalisation, you think it's the future but that is another word for corporate growth and corporations are hardly a left wing thing. Nationalised industries are left wing, corporations are right wing. Can you see the contradictions in your own argument?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Jacob Rees Mogg on 10:24 - Sep 16 with 943 viewsKilkennyjack

Maybe JRM is the first posh establishment English Tory boy who really cares about the welsh working class people.

See - it even sounds totally bollox.

Refugees welcome.

Beware of the Risen People

Jacob Rees Mogg on 10:29 - Sep 16 with 935 viewsomarjack

Jacob Rees Mogg on 10:15 - Sep 16 by Catullus

Hmmmm, the future isn't scripted, it is what we make it. Progress is not just fine, it's necessary but a lot of what you call progress is just used as a tool by the rich and powerful to remain rich and powerful. Automisation is the future and it should mean EVERYBODY being able to work less and have a good life balance but when it's used to put people out of work so 1% of the population can have even more, it's not progress, it's domination.
The world has progressed so much we are going backwards, poverty, homelessness, unemployment all rising, financial ruin (but only for the little people, when the rich go bankrupt they somehow manage to keep millions stashed away) and globalisation isn't driving progress, it's driving greed.
What makes you think the EU is the future? Maybe the EU is already on it's way into oblivion soon to be part of our history? The thing about the future is, none of us know for sure what will happen. Anybody who thinks they know what the world will be like in 10 years is talking nonsense.
The thing about history is (as someone wiser than myself said) if we don't learn the lessons from history we are doomed to repeat the mistakes. As someone on here said, look at all the times when countries integrated, either by force or political means, and what happened to them?
Immigration is a fact of life that nobody will ever stop, whichever country you live in.

Now the interesting thing is your comment about right wing nutters.....what about the left wing nutters? Are they all young? Corbyn, McDonnell, Abbot just for a start. Is it ok to be older if they agree with you politically?
Is being older wrong in itself and it invalidates your opinions? What would your dad say about that? The great thing about being older is the experiences, lessons learned and quite often learned the hard way. That's the difference, young people can be certain they are right with no experience to tell them otherwise.
From my point of view left or right are both wrong, specially if they are far left or right. Brexit isn't a commercial name for the right of anything, another thing you have gotten tragically wrong. Wales is strongly labour supporting, mostly red and yet the majority of us voted leave, how does that tally with your view that it's a right wing desire? Then there's globalisation, you think it's the future but that is another word for corporate growth and corporations are hardly a left wing thing. Nationalised industries are left wing, corporations are right wing. Can you see the contradictions in your own argument?

I don't necessarily think the EU is the future..I just think the world is opening up, and "culture preservation" has already failed..I'm not taking sides here, it's just what I think.

What I said regarding age wasn't meant as Ageism. I promise you that. There are people in their 70's and over who are more modern and open minded than some millennials that's for sure. What I meant is that many people from older generations have been used to how things were in the past. And they're somehow out of touch of the current. And at one point..I will be out of touch myself with the trends of the world. Maybe some self-awareness can help here. It's ok to admit you're older. And not in touch with youth anymore. There is no shame in that. As I said, I will be old one day and perhaps become too closed minded to see the full picture in certain things.

As your point about the right or the left..I'm also not a huge fan of limiting myself to terms and political "directions"..right..left..what's that? I believe in what I believe in and that's that..Nobody in the world agrees 100% with another.

Jacob Rees Mogg on 10:30 - Sep 16 with 935 viewsMo_Wives

Jacob Rees Mogg on 10:15 - Sep 16 by omarjack

He's been bullying women who performed abortions, LBGT people, refugees and immigrants.

His views are harsh and inhumane..and very narrow minded..still wrapped up in ultra-religious conservatism. I don't have a problem with religious people. My parents are somehow religious but honestly they don't give a cr@p about voting for those who want to limit people's freedom based on some doctrines that were invented 2000 years ago. They live and let live..that's how it should be.

I have a problem with those who want religion to play a part in society and politics. Add to that xenophobia and you've got yourself a right pr!ck in him.

From what I know of you, I don't think you share the same views as him. Why do you defend him?

"women who performed abortions, LBGT people, refugees and immigrants." That's a lot of people. So JRM against all of those? I hardly think you can call it bullying when the numbers are stacked so heavily against him.

In this case, because I have never seen him bully anyone, I am asking for you to provide examples to back up your statement. I hold truth as my highest principle. I would like to get to the truth of this matter.

Btw, do your parents hold any views on LGBT people that may be in line with their religion? I have no problem with them doing so, if they do. They are free to think how they want...but do those harsh views also make them guilty of bullying? Or, even Muslims in general...are they guilty of bullying?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Jacob Rees Mogg on 10:33 - Sep 16 with 933 viewsCatullus

Jacob Rees Mogg on 10:24 - Sep 16 by Kilkennyjack

Maybe JRM is the first posh establishment English Tory boy who really cares about the welsh working class people.

Refugees welcome.

At least JRM is fair, he doesn't care about the English, Scottish or Irish working classes either!!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Jacob Rees Mogg on 10:42 - Sep 16 with 926 viewsomarjack

Jacob Rees Mogg on 10:30 - Sep 16 by Mo_Wives

"women who performed abortions, LBGT people, refugees and immigrants." That's a lot of people. So JRM against all of those? I hardly think you can call it bullying when the numbers are stacked so heavily against him.

In this case, because I have never seen him bully anyone, I am asking for you to provide examples to back up your statement. I hold truth as my highest principle. I would like to get to the truth of this matter.

Btw, do your parents hold any views on LGBT people that may be in line with their religion? I have no problem with them doing so, if they do. They are free to think how they want...but do those harsh views also make them guilty of bullying? Or, even Muslims in general...are they guilty of bullying?

You won't see my parents marching in a gay pride parade anytime soon. (btw my mum is Welsh and not really religious if it matters) But I know for a fact that they don't give a cr@p about such social issues..they've always been "live and let live" kind of people..(I'm not comfortable discussing my parents' personal business so If you excuse me I won't allude to them anymore)

The thing is, many people might hold unprogressive views. It doesn't mean they can influence them or even care to do so. Because sometimes people, Especially religious ones, can hold views that can be perceived as backward by many modernists. Still, they don't really want to stop people from being who they are if it doesn't personally hurt them.

As for JRM..he's a senior politician, who's entire life has been dedicated to curb modern thinking and the advancement of the western society. Can I think of examples of him being a "bully"?..I don't know, Aren't his views "bullying" enough?

Did I say he's a horrible human being by the way? No. I said he's said some poor things and his policies are backward..and obviously those who bulled his kids in public are even more backward by the way. I'm sure we both agree on that.

Jacob Rees Mogg on 11:20 - Sep 16 with 905 viewsCatullus

Jacob Rees Mogg on 10:29 - Sep 16 by omarjack

I don't necessarily think the EU is the future..I just think the world is opening up, and "culture preservation" has already failed..I'm not taking sides here, it's just what I think.

What I said regarding age wasn't meant as Ageism. I promise you that. There are people in their 70's and over who are more modern and open minded than some millennials that's for sure. What I meant is that many people from older generations have been used to how things were in the past. And they're somehow out of touch of the current. And at one point..I will be out of touch myself with the trends of the world. Maybe some self-awareness can help here. It's ok to admit you're older. And not in touch with youth anymore. There is no shame in that. As I said, I will be old one day and perhaps become too closed minded to see the full picture in certain things.

As your point about the right or the left..I'm also not a huge fan of limiting myself to terms and political "directions"..right..left..what's that? I believe in what I believe in and that's that..Nobody in the world agrees 100% with another.

Your last paragraph, I agree entirely. I have opinions and views that would be called left and right as in I'm all for better immigration controls and nationalised industry, I strongly support the welfare state but think welfare scroungers should be clamped down on, as should tax dodgers.
Now I'm not yet 60, I have another 9 years and I'm hardly "down with the youth" but I have a 10 year old son who helps keep my soul youngish. I suppose there's plenty who would call me childish for playing on his PS4 or a miserable old fart for not liking reality tv.
Thing is, the world has opened up but has it been a massively good thing? It's hardly the Star Trekkian idyll and it certainly causes plenty of arguments. I like to travel, I like to meet new people, see new places and there is a common theme in other countries, people are worried by how much their own little corner is changing, many people don't like change.
Myself, I'd love it to be more like Star Trek, living on the planet as one world, one community, one currency where equality is the norm and everybody is given all they need and a bit of what they want. That world is a long way off though, it's not just older people who are nationalistic, xenophobic, racist and closed minded.
For ll the progress that's claimed, is the world a better place? I take your point about culture preservation, the Welsh Government is stronly into preservation mode and to "save" our language and culture large amounts of money are spent while we have a failing NHS, failing schools and rising crime....is that really humane?
It seems that we agree on several things, apart from brexit of course but you know, the world has opened up in several ways (mostly business/financial) but in ways it has become more closed recently, right and left wing nationalism has increased. Politically Europe, the USA, China and Russia are further apart and global corporations have become too powerful and become more secretive. The internet is full of news but much of it fake, and I've fallen for a few fake stories myself. Trust has dimished.
For the world to truly open up we need to put an end to nationalism and that is a long, long way off. We are all guilty of being parochial/nationalsitic in one way or another, support a sports team local or national, be a "local jobs for local people" little Britisher or believe in stopping immigration (even if it's English people buying up Weslh property as second homes) and you are being parochial. It won't change in several generations but maybe one day.
The idealist in me wants that better world, the pragmatist has to live with the world the way it is.

Jacob Rees Mogg on 12:46 - Sep 16 with 865 viewsMo_Wives

Jacob Rees Mogg on 10:42 - Sep 16 by omarjack

You won't see my parents marching in a gay pride parade anytime soon. (btw my mum is Welsh and not really religious if it matters) But I know for a fact that they don't give a cr@p about such social issues..they've always been "live and let live" kind of people..(I'm not comfortable discussing my parents' personal business so If you excuse me I won't allude to them anymore)

The thing is, many people might hold unprogressive views. It doesn't mean they can influence them or even care to do so. Because sometimes people, Especially religious ones, can hold views that can be perceived as backward by many modernists. Still, they don't really want to stop people from being who they are if it doesn't personally hurt them.

As for JRM..he's a senior politician, who's entire life has been dedicated to curb modern thinking and the advancement of the western society. Can I think of examples of him being a "bully"?..I don't know, Aren't his views "bullying" enough?

Did I say he's a horrible human being by the way? No. I said he's said some poor things and his policies are backward..and obviously those who bulled his kids in public are even more backward by the way. I'm sure we both agree on that.

No. Someone holding different views is not enough to call them a bully, imo. I like to keep that word to describe people who actually bully people.

I just don't feel we need to wrongly accuse people. For example, I don't like Corbyn but if someone was to say "Jeremy Corbyn is a man with a great sense of humour" I would be forced to stand up and say "Whoa, come on now, stick to the facts"

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Jacob Rees Mogg on 12:49 - Sep 16 with 864 viewsMo_Wives

Jacob Rees Mogg on 10:42 - Sep 16 by omarjack

Oops!
[Post edited 16 Sep 2018 12:51]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Jacob Rees Mogg on 12:52 - Sep 16 with 859 viewsMo_Wives

Jacob Rees Mogg on 10:29 - Sep 16 by omarjack

You are Jarvis Cocker and I claim my £5...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Jacob Rees Mogg on 13:26 - Sep 16 with 824 viewsArizlan2

Refugees welcome.

Hahaha lmfao and you call me racist... your obsessed with English people... but everyone welcome in Wales... apart from the English according to you Tinker

Count down continues 🍺🍺👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👞👳🏽‍♀️
Jacob Rees Mogg on 13:29 - Sep 16 with 823 viewsArizlan2

Refugees welcome.

Tinkers are never welcome.

Best you pack up your pegs and go sell them on the content where (everyone's welcome) lmfao
Jacob Rees Mogg on 13:33 - Sep 16 with 818 viewsJonathans_coat

Hideous thread.
Jacob Rees Mogg on 13:43 - Sep 16 with 1128 viewsHighjack

Jacob Rees Mogg on 09:29 - Sep 16 by sherpajacob

Spoken like a true JRM disciple.

Why would JRM disciples call for abortions to be mandatory?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024