Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread 16:42 - Oct 25 with 17147 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 15:43 - Oct 27 with 3643 viewsGroo

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 15:39 - Oct 27 by Glyn1

Now 72% possession, 10 shots but only 1 on target.

BBC Radio Berkshire being extremely complimentary about us, but say that we lack a cutting edge and Reading are still in the game.

should see the Liverpool stats and they are only 1 up lol

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 15:47 - Oct 27 with 3543 viewsjamiewales

Anyone got a radio link?
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 15:47 - Oct 27 with 3539 viewsPozuelosSideys

Excellent first half. Keep it up and this could be 3 or 4

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 15:55 - Oct 27 with 3379 viewsicecoldjack

We are wasting chances, like Ipswich 2.0 .

Hopefully we can get another goal and the reading heads will drop, I can't help but think we are going to male a blunder at the back though, nordfeld isn't filling me with confidence in his area again.

Anyway, good half, let's keep it going.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 15:59 - Oct 27 with 3312 viewsPegojack

Pegojack live from the Liberty:
Excellent performance so far but our persistent problem of not killing teams off could come back to haunt us.
Dan James having a storming game, but needs to look up more when bursting into the box from the wing to see if a teammate is on. He could have given Socks two or three tap ins by now.
We should be out of sight but Reading are undeservedly still in it.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 16:14 - Oct 27 with 3049 viewsTummer_from_Texas

VDH has been saving us so far in the 2nd half.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 16:19 - Oct 27 with 2933 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 16:14 - Oct 27 by Tummer_from_Texas

VDH has been saving us so far in the 2nd half.

With no view of the game, my considered opinion is to get Fer on!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 16:21 - Oct 27 with 2876 viewsSC_Swan

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 16:19 - Oct 27 by JACKMANANDBOY

With no view of the game, my considered opinion is to get Fer on!

He just came on for Fulton.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 16:23 - Oct 27 with 2836 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 16:21 - Oct 27 by SC_Swan

He just came on for Fulton.

Okay.....now I'm ordering a goal for us.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2018 16:24]

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 16:35 - Oct 27 with 2496 viewsSC_Swan

Wide open game now. Next goal could come from either side. CCV on for Olsson.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 16:36 - Oct 27 with 2478 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Anyone know what Nordfelt's Yellow Card was for.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 16:37 - Oct 27 with 2441 viewsSC_Swan

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 16:36 - Oct 27 by A_Fans_Dad

Anyone know what Nordfelt's Yellow Card was for.

Time wasting. It was deserved.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 16:40 - Oct 27 with 2354 viewsMo_Wives

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 16:41 - Oct 27 with 2330 viewsMo_Wives

And relax

2-0
[Post edited 27 Oct 2018 16:41]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 16:41 - Oct 27 with 2300 viewsSC_Swan

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 16:23 - Oct 27 by JACKMANANDBOY

There it is! Oli with the brace.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 16:42 - Oct 27 with 2274 viewsMo_Wives

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 16:23 - Oct 27 by JACKMANANDBOY

Good work, fella

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 16:43 - Oct 27 with 2229 viewsslate_dk

Anything more on your wish list?
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 16:44 - Oct 27 with 2216 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 16:42 - Oct 27 by Mo_Wives

Good work, fella

I'd like a 5th for Liverpool now.

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 16:45 - Oct 27 with 2189 viewsMo_Wives

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 16:44 - Oct 27 by JACKMANANDBOY

I'd like a 5th for Liverpool now.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 16:45 - Oct 27 with 2183 viewsSC_Swan

Dan James off. Declan John on. James put in one hell of a shift.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 16:57 - Oct 27 with 1828 viewsA_Fans_Dad

That sounded like a very exciting game to watch.
Well done the boys.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 16:57 - Oct 27 with 1826 viewsTummer_from_Texas

I agree with Leon - Dan James was MOTM.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 17:00 - Oct 27 with 1787 viewsWingstandwood

Some manager SCFC have got, really does get the best out of his players and not afraid to use young un's.... a bit bitter sweet cos IMO if he was at the club last season the likelihood is there would have been no relegation.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2018 17:20]

Argus!

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 17:15 - Oct 27 with 1626 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 22:45 - Oct 26 by jasper_T

If it's three at the back I'm getting the posh set out of the cupboard.

Based on what he said after Tuesday's game I don't think James will start. There'll be some rumblings if McKay's on the teamsheet, I'm sure.

No need to get the posh ones out.

6/6

Easy work
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 17:27 - Oct 27 with 1513 viewssainthelens

Well done lads great win.
Now having given Villa too much respect we've now 2 consecutive winnable away games. Let's see a bit of intent away and FFS Potts go for it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024