Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dyer driving home 14:33 - Oct 27 with 3344 viewsMagic_Michu

Just seen Dyer driving back home to Newton down The Mumbles Road.

Not in the squad but would have expected him to still be at the game to support the boys.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Dyer driving home on 14:41 - Oct 27 with 3284 viewsicecoldjack

Let's be honest both him and routs are far better options than Mkay and asoro, so he probably has just cause to have the hump, has to be an appearences/money issue there somewhere but could be wrong.

It's all a bit mental as I thought the whole point of him and routs having long deals was so that they would be security/back up for us should we sell off assets and end up in the championship.

4 yr deal when not quite good enough in the prem league, now apparently not good enough in the championship too.
Dyer driving home on 14:44 - Oct 27 with 3253 viewssainthelens

He'll be on a promise.
Dyer driving home on 15:44 - Oct 27 with 3043 viewsMorganator100

maybe he's seen someone missing from the directors box.
Dyer driving home on 15:50 - Oct 27 with 3003 viewsMo_Wives

Dyer driving home on 15:44 - Oct 27 by Morganator100

maybe he's seen someone missing from the directors box.

He seen that person going in the opposite direction. They looked at each other in slow motion with their jaws slack and then an angry Dyer implemented a hand brake turn and followed shouting "Oh, I know you ain't going where I think you're going, m8therfker"
[Post edited 27 Oct 2018 15:54]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Dyer driving home on 18:01 - Oct 27 with 2653 viewsCatullus

Lets face it, giving Dyer and Routs extended deals was a bad move, two amongst many. Just give them free transfers so we can all move on. Can't we accept no transfer fee but saving on wages just as part of the rebuilding process.
Same with Wilf, if he's never going to play for us again, why hold out for money when he'll just see his contract out if no one wants to pay owt for him.
If it comes to it maybe even accept paying part of their contract up to save money in the longer term?
If Dyer was heading West when we were about to kick off it shows there is still bad feeling otherwise you'd expect him to be in the stands.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Dyer driving home on 18:19 - Oct 27 with 2557 viewsjasper_T

Dyer driving home on 18:01 - Oct 27 by Catullus

Lets face it, giving Dyer and Routs extended deals was a bad move, two amongst many. Just give them free transfers so we can all move on. Can't we accept no transfer fee but saving on wages just as part of the rebuilding process.
Same with Wilf, if he's never going to play for us again, why hold out for money when he'll just see his contract out if no one wants to pay owt for him.
If it comes to it maybe even accept paying part of their contract up to save money in the longer term?
If Dyer was heading West when we were about to kick off it shows there is still bad feeling otherwise you'd expect him to be in the stands.

The problem is no one is willing to come close to matching their wages. Not enough to waive any transfer fees we'd have to pay off most of their remaining contract to get them to leave, or at least subsidise their wages heavily when they're gone.
Dyer driving home on 18:26 - Oct 27 with 2504 viewsjack247

Dyer driving home on 18:01 - Oct 27 by Catullus

I think the club would happily give the three of them plus Narsingh free transfers, just why would they accept what’s bound to be a wage cut? Not to speak for any of them, but they could well be at the stage of their careers where long term financial security is more important than playing every week
Dyer driving home on 18:26 - Oct 27 with 2503 viewsLeonWasGod

Pah, that’s nothing. I’m having a chinese next to Wilf.

Any questions for him? 😂
Login to get fewer ads

Dyer driving home on 18:54 - Oct 27 with 2359 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dyer driving home on 14:41 - Oct 27 by icecoldjack

Let's be honest both him and routs are far better options than Mkay and asoro, so he probably has just cause to have the hump, has to be an appearences/money issue there somewhere but could be wrong.

It's all a bit mental as I thought the whole point of him and routs having long deals was so that they would be security/back up for us should we sell off assets and end up in the championship.

4 yr deal when not quite good enough in the prem league, now apparently not good enough in the championship too.

Difference is that Routs could still cut it in this league like his Wigan performance proved. Nath is by far more of a fans favourite and therefore better thought of but is now a busted flush.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Dyer driving home on 21:07 - Oct 27 with 2078 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Dyer driving home on 18:26 - Oct 27 by LeonWasGod

Any questions for him? 😂

Back within the month isn't he?

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Dyer driving home on 21:11 - Oct 27 with 2054 viewsbuilthjack

Perhaps they will fine him 2 weeks wages. That will help.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Dyer driving home on 23:08 - Oct 27 with 1790 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Any questions for him? 😂

How's the crispy duck?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Dyer driving home on 07:35 - Oct 28 with 1492 viewsLoyal

Any questions for him? 😂

Did they have Chinese food when you were born ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Dyer driving home on 13:13 - Oct 28 with 1211 viewsBillyChong

Dyer Routs and co is all a bit of a mysterious shambles ain’t it
Dyer driving home on 16:55 - Oct 28 with 1008 viewsairedale

Dyer driving home on 07:35 - Oct 28 by Loyal

Not food mun, they’re in that rubby rubby place in St Helens Road.
Dyer driving home on 17:03 - Oct 28 with 976 viewskarnataka

Dyer driving home on 07:35 - Oct 28 by Loyal

I pretty sure the Chinese did.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024