Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video 09:11 - Nov 6 with 2748 viewstheloneranger

Sick B@stards

https://news.sky.com/story/five-men-arrested-over-grenfell-tower-effigy-bonfire-

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 09:41 - Nov 6 with 2039 viewsjohnlangy

I hope their pictures are plastered all over the press.
Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 09:44 - Nov 6 with 2032 viewsdickythorpe

Another warning to those that put stuff out there on social media.
What were they thinking in this day and age?
Sometimes people love to be dark in their humour and push the boundaries, but with the current climate in Britain this was crass stupidity.
People will cry it's racist but I think these idiots didn't realise.....or at least I hope for their sakes.
Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 10:22 - Nov 6 with 1982 viewsAce_Jack

f**king sick c**ts
Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 10:45 - Nov 6 with 1961 viewsLeonWasGod

Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 09:41 - Nov 6 by johnlangy

I hope their pictures are plastered all over the press.

Some at the party already are https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7663555/theresa-may-grenfell-tower-fire-bonfire-ni

There's reference in that piece to "flying the English flag". I've no idea or not if that went on, but it suggests a racist/xenophobic motivation if true.
Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 10:58 - Nov 6 with 1938 viewsAce_Jack

So the people who get outraged at unsubstantiated bouts of poppy burning every November don't have a problem with this?

Brendan O’Neill really is a top draw w@nker

https://www.spiked-online.com/2018/11/06/is-it-now-a-crime-to-be-a-tw@t/
Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 11:10 - Nov 6 with 1920 viewsShaky

Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 09:44 - Nov 6 by dickythorpe

Sometimes people love to be dark in their humour and push the boundaries, but with the current climate in Britain this was crass stupidity.
People will cry it's racist but I think these idiots didn't realise.....or at least I hope for their sakes.

Seemed to me there were lots of Cross of St George flags flying in the background in that video.

It is always nice to give people the benefit of the doubt, but I fear that is not warranted in this instance.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 11:11 - Nov 6 with 1923 viewsBatterseajack

Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 09:44 - Nov 6 by dickythorpe

Aye, its the current climate is what at fault here. People are just too sensitive to it all these days.
Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 11:12 - Nov 6 with 1918 viewsShaky

Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 10:45 - Nov 6 by LeonWasGod

Some at the party already are https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7663555/theresa-may-grenfell-tower-fire-bonfire-ni

There's reference in that piece to "flying the English flag". I've no idea or not if that went on, but it suggests a racist/xenophobic motivation if true.

Sorry, didn't get that far down the thread.

Not sure what's in the media but I saw the video on Channel 4 news last night; best TV news there is, as confirmed by that little slimy toad Arron Banks the other day.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Login to get fewer ads

Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 11:37 - Nov 6 with 1890 viewsWingstandwood

Revolting behaviour! The combined 'age-maturity' of all individuals arrested would struggle to get past twenty five, and I'm not joking either.

Argus!

Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 13:53 - Nov 6 with 1789 viewsHighjack

Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 10:22 - Nov 6 by Ace_Jack

f**king sick c**ts

This

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 13:54 - Nov 6 with 1788 viewsHighjack

Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 10:45 - Nov 6 by LeonWasGod

Flying the English flag in England is completely unacceptable.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 14:31 - Nov 6 with 1747 viewsLohengrin

Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 13:53 - Nov 6 by Highjack

This

Exactly, but if you are going to start prosecuting over sick jokes, and this is, no question, then the powers that be are going to have to start thinking about mass internment camps for What’s App users.

If the politicians are elbowing each other out of the way to get in front of the camera to express their ‘Grief!’ ‘Horror!’ ‘Outrage!’ at somebody burning a painted shoe box out the garden then experience ought to tell you by now there’s a sleight-of-hand at play. Look around, scan the columns, there’s a monumental feck-up underway they want to distract you from as they strain every sinew to mask it behind a forest of wringing hands.

Bread and circuses boys and girls, smoke and mirrors.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 18:08 - Nov 6 with 1619 viewsomarjack

Nothing shocks me anymore, the human race is truly unfeeling to the woes of others. Would those maggots laugh if one of their loved ones was hopelessly trapped with no way to escape, only to give up and accept that they'll never see another day, and submit to being burned to death in the most painful and horrific way?

Just the other day, I opened a Youtube video about the synagogue massacre last week, and half of the comments were like "the shooter is a hero", "Hitler had the right idea" etc..

ffs the world has either gone mad, or was simply exposed with the emergence of social media.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 18:14 - Nov 6 with 1608 viewsHighjack

Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 18:08 - Nov 6 by omarjack

Nothing shocks me anymore, the human race is truly unfeeling to the woes of others. Would those maggots laugh if one of their loved ones was hopelessly trapped with no way to escape, only to give up and accept that they'll never see another day, and submit to being burned to death in the most painful and horrific way?

Just the other day, I opened a Youtube video about the synagogue massacre last week, and half of the comments were like "the shooter is a hero", "Hitler had the right idea" etc..

ffs the world has either gone mad, or was simply exposed with the emergence of social media.

Are you certain those comments were not written by yourself under a different username?

Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 18:16 - Nov 6 with 1604 viewsJackfath

Society is broken.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 18:19 - Nov 6 with 1600 viewsKilkennyjack

Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 14:31 - Nov 6 by Lohengrin

Exactly, but if you are going to start prosecuting over sick jokes, and this is, no question, then the powers that be are going to have to start thinking about mass internment camps for What’s App users.

If the politicians are elbowing each other out of the way to get in front of the camera to express their ‘Grief!’ ‘Horror!’ ‘Outrage!’ at somebody burning a painted shoe box out the garden then experience ought to tell you by now there’s a sleight-of-hand at play. Look around, scan the columns, there’s a monumental feck-up underway they want to distract you from as they strain every sinew to mask it behind a forest of wringing hands.

Mocking such a tragic event is unforgiveable.

No excuses, its hard to believe.

Beware of the Risen People

Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 18:22 - Nov 6 with 1589 viewsLeonWasGod

Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 13:54 - Nov 6 by Highjack

Flying the English flag in England is completely unacceptable.

Possibly not when burning effigies of brown people though!
Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 18:25 - Nov 6 with 1582 viewsLohengrin

Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 18:19 - Nov 6 by Kilkennyjack

Mocking such a tragic event is unforgiveable.

No excuses, its hard to believe.

Does it surprise you though, Killy? The consumer age is mass-whelping creatures with no respect for themselves, do you honestly expect them to have respect for anything or anybody else?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 18:43 - Nov 6 with 1559 viewslondonlisa2001

Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 18:25 - Nov 6 by Lohengrin

Does it surprise you though, Killy? The consumer age is mass-whelping creatures with no respect for themselves, do you honestly expect them to have respect for anything or anybody else?

It actually did surprise me Loh.

Despite the large numbers of utter pond life that appear to infest our communities these days, I genuinely would have expected the burning to death of families to be an incident that no one would find amusing, or worthy of laughter, cheers and mocking, irrespective of their colour or religion.

I watched the video yesterday evening (before I realised how dreadful it was to be honest) and it made me feel quite sick. I can’t imagine that seemingly ordinary human beings can behave in such a way. God knows how it’s made those directly affected by Grenfell feel.

I’m not certain whether they have broken laws or not broken laws - it appears that the publishing of the video footage on the internet may be the crucial point, but if ever there was something that genuinely outrages public decency, this is it.

The law is not their problem, of course. Their problem is the publication in mass media of their names, pictures and enough details of where they live to make them easily found. I imagine they don’t find that quite as sniggeringly hilarious as the recreation of people burning.
Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 19:15 - Nov 6 with 1511 viewsbluey_the_blue

Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 11:12 - Nov 6 by Shaky

Sorry, didn't get that far down the thread.

Not sure what's in the media but I saw the video on Channel 4 news last night; best TV news there is, as confirmed by that little slimy toad Arron Banks the other day.

Well, apart from when Jon Snow hosts it...
Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 19:48 - Nov 6 with 1466 viewsjack2jack

Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 18:16 - Nov 6 by Jackfath

Society is broken.

Got to agree, in some quarters it most certainly is,sad times indeed.
Question is can it be fixed?
Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 19:51 - Nov 6 with 1460 viewsJackfath

Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 19:48 - Nov 6 by jack2jack

Got to agree, in some quarters it most certainly is,sad times indeed.
Question is can it be fixed?

I’m doing my best. I need others to help though.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 19:56 - Nov 6 with 1452 viewsGowerjack

Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 14:31 - Nov 6 by Lohengrin

You have overthought this probably deliberately.

It's nothing more than a group of white low life's revelling in their stupitity and racism.

I absolutely guarantee that if the majority of victims of Grenfell had been white then they wouldn't have behaved in such an obnoxious manner.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 19:59 - Nov 6 with 1447 viewsjack2jack

Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 19:51 - Nov 6 by Jackfath

I’m doing my best. I need others to help though.

You are indeed, I fear, however, it's going to be an up hill struggle.
There are decent folk around, there are also some monumental chunts.
Keep trying my friend.👍
Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 22:51 - Nov 6 with 1343 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ah, so it's a painted shoe box. Err, actually it's a bit more than that. It's a crowd of St George's flag waving South London white trash that's mocking the deaths of around a hundred or so peoples of diverse ethnic origins in unimaginable terror and horror. It actually takes a certain level of retarded low life to even come up with this concept. I thought I'd seen some sickness in humanity but f*ck me even I'm dumbstruck by this.

At least the boy's grandfather has come out in the press to show he's disgusted.

P.S. What are we being distracted from? And who's behind the mass distraction?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024