Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread 23:45 - Dec 26 with 25851 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 11:47 - Dec 28 with 2729 viewsepaul

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 20:53 - Dec 27 by plasjack

This rule was made in the 1960s by football league chairmen fearing it would affect attendances.

Didn't know they had the red button thingy back in the 60's how did I miss that

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 12:09 - Dec 28 with 2718 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 11:47 - Dec 28 by epaul

It’s quite a novelty for me though. All through my life, (1960s included), every time I’ve been in a room containing a red button, someone has always said to me in a threatening manner, ‘don’t touch that!’
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:56 - Dec 28 with 2593 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 12:09 - Dec 28 by airedale

It’s quite a novelty for me though. All through my life, (1960s included), every time I’ve been in a room containing a red button, someone has always said to me in a threatening manner, ‘don’t touch that!’

and did you always touch it?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:18 - Dec 28 with 2582 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:56 - Dec 28 by Badlands

and did you always touch it?

Who me? Certainly not!
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 19:05 - Dec 28 with 2491 viewsplasjack

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 11:47 - Dec 28 by epaul

Once a rule is made it will go on until it is rescinded, but the European commission suggested it may be altered in the near future.
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 19:13 - Dec 28 with 2478 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 23:00 - Dec 27 by jackharris

Yes because it is not on a Saturday between 2.45pm and 5.15pm.

Not all championship midweek games are on the red button

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 19:19 - Dec 28 with 2479 viewsplasjack

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 19:13 - Dec 28 by Oldjack

Not all championship midweek games are on the red button

Well we must be lucky because all ours have so far.
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 20:31 - Dec 28 with 2436 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 19:19 - Dec 28 by plasjack

Well we must be lucky because all ours have so far.

Yes we have been lucky but next Tuesday there's almost a full fixture list of championship games , just pray we get lucky

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 20:52 - Dec 28 with 2424 viewsplasjack

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 20:31 - Dec 28 by Oldjack

Yes we have been lucky but next Tuesday there's almost a full fixture list of championship games , just pray we get lucky

All games are on the red button.
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 21:06 - Dec 28 with 2400 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 20:52 - Dec 28 by plasjack

All games are on the red button.

No they're not ,take boxing day as an example ,they weren't all on the red button that day

https://www.skysports.com/football/fixtures-results/1-January-2019 . Now if they're on the red button there will be a little red square next to the fixture ,at the moment there's none but that might change ,boxing day there was about 5 games with the red square next to the fixtures ,

Stay lucky

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 21:13 - Dec 28 with 2395 viewsplasjack

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 21:06 - Dec 28 by Oldjack

No they're not ,take boxing day as an example ,they weren't all on the red button that day

https://www.skysports.com/football/fixtures-results/1-January-2019 . Now if they're on the red button there will be a little red square next to the fixture ,at the moment there's none but that might change ,boxing day there was about 5 games with the red square next to the fixtures ,

Stay lucky

Notts Forest are the main event, the others are one THE RED BUTTON.
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 21:45 - Dec 28 with 2365 viewsjackharris

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 21:13 - Dec 28 by plasjack

Notts Forest are the main event, the others are one THE RED BUTTON.

Yep! If a Championship Match is being shown live, it is not Saturday between 2.45pm and 3.15pm and there are other Championship fixtures at the same time, then they are shown live on the red button. Taken from Sky Sports...

‘Every midweek Sky Bet Championship match live on the red button with Sky Sports’

‘Midweek Championship games available on the red button and the Sky Sports mobile app. This season Sky Sports gives you the opportunity to watch every game of the midweek rounds of the Sky Bet Championship live via the the red button. In another great addition for football fans this season on Sky Sports, you can also see each match streamed live on the Sky Sports app - simply sign in with your Sky iD to view and make sure you have the latest version of the app.’
[Post edited 28 Dec 2018 21:53]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 22:20 - Dec 28 with 2330 viewsDewi1jack

Anyone noticed the cheating b'stard of a ref for Saturday?

Same tw@ we had for the Scunny game when Bessy was held up with one foot on the pitch because the dick of a ref was a total knob.

PS.
I'll take a scruffy 1-0 win and be happy
Although I'd really love to see us batter Wigwam, just because they nicked our little black book of players way back when.

Oh.
And the Tapas waiter

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 00:01 - Dec 29 with 2272 viewsairedale

Yes guys, but can Reddy button televise matches at 3pm during holibobs?
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 09:37 - Dec 29 with 2117 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 00:01 - Dec 29 by airedale

Yes guys, but can Reddy button televise matches at 3pm during holibobs?

Yes.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 10:07 - Dec 29 with 2096 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Wigan in great form 😀

You know the score

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 10:18 - Dec 29 with 2083 viewsmonmouth

If we lose this we are really on the slide. If we have anything about us at all it should be a routine win.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 10:24 - Dec 29 with 2063 viewsJackfath

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 23:29 - Dec 27 by builthjack

The Left part of The East, in fairness, were singing. As for the rest of the ground it's quiet, like a morgue. Sing ffs, get behind your team.
As for the people leaving after 80 odd minutes, I find it quite pathetic.
We are one down, on the attach, winning corners, getting a penalty, and people are walking out of the ground. Hundreds of them. Wtf is going on with these people?

I used to get pelters on here for suggesting it was odd to see hundreds walk out when games were in the balance. I see you are getting up arrowed for saying what I used to say around 4/5 seasons later.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 12:25 - Dec 29 with 1947 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 10:24 - Dec 29 by Jackfath

I used to get pelters on here for suggesting it was odd to see hundreds walk out when games were in the balance. I see you are getting up arrowed for saying what I used to say around 4/5 seasons later.

You've never had the credit you deserve on this site . I remember you saying this many many times. A travesty.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 12:31 - Dec 29 with 1932 viewsBluebird

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 10:51 - Dec 27 by Loyal

Could this be the avalanche of goals we have threatened all season ?

Just bet 3.1 to the welsh wigan 👍
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 12:33 - Dec 29 with 1924 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 12:31 - Dec 29 by Bluebird

Just bet 3.1 to the welsh wigan 👍

Wasting your money. You'll get nothing out of Leicester!😄

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:00 - Dec 29 with 1793 viewsjasper_T

Potter with the deep cuts again.
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:02 - Dec 29 with 1782 viewsjasper_T

Formation? Answers on a postcard.
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:05 - Dec 29 with 1747 viewsMagic_Michu

Potter’s gone back to picking players randomly out of a hat again.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 14:06 - Dec 29 with 1734 viewsairedale

In my experience, first cut is the deepest..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024