Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poxy rats in my attick and my effing walls 19:48 - Dec 29 with 10275 viewsbazzool

So as the title says , it's a pain in the butt, scratching loud as fu## , council been out and put poison down just before Xmas but he won't be back till new year, I'm sure they've found a way to get into the floor boards coz it's pretty easy to pin point the scratching, 3am I was up this morning and could not get back to sleep even with ear plugs in, there's no obvious signs on the outside of the house for entry, so God knows, anyone experienced this, it's stressfull for me ,I'm not scared of rats but I don't know what to do, if I start pulling boards up where they are scratching and it gets out I'm bugg##red, think IL go and get some poison somewhere tomorr and send my bro up the attick, rats I'm not scared of but turantulas I am and my attick is a flat out spider web lol
Poxy rats in my attick and my effing walls on 22:08 - Dec 29 with 1744 viewsJackfath

A zippo lighter and that can of Lynx Africa you didn't want would do the trick too.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Poxy rats in my attick and my effing walls on 22:16 - Dec 29 with 1725 viewsJack123

Poxy rats in my attick and my effing walls on 22:08 - Dec 29 by Jackfath

A zippo lighter and that can of Lynx Africa you didn't want would do the trick too.

Numbskull comment you would not get near the rat, to do it.

libera nos a malo

Poxy rats in my attick and my effing walls on 22:23 - Dec 29 with 1708 viewsJackfath

Poxy rats in my attick and my effing walls on 22:16 - Dec 29 by Jack123

Bazzool is fleet of foot. He'd catch it, easily.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Poxy rats in my attick and my effing walls on 22:26 - Dec 29 with 1702 viewsGlyn1

Poxy rats in my attick and my effing walls on 22:16 - Dec 29 by Jack123

Made me laugh though.

Just put poison everywhere.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Poxy rats in my attick and my effing walls on 22:29 - Dec 29 with 1699 viewsbazzool

Poxy rats in my attick and my effing walls on 22:23 - Dec 29 by Jackfath

Not sure about that lol
Poxy rats in my attick and my effing walls on 22:32 - Dec 29 with 1694 viewsJack123

Poxy rats in my attick and my effing walls on 22:23 - Dec 29 by Jackfath

You make me laugh.. I love your humour.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 22:32]

libera nos a malo

Poxy rats in my attick and my effing walls on 23:01 - Dec 29 with 1661 viewsdickythorpe

Dip a light bulb in petrol, check everyone is out and put in any lamp. Nonchalantly walk out of house and keep walking.
Good idea to check home and contents insurance before following aforementioned plan.
Poxy rats in my attick and my effing walls on 23:13 - Dec 29 with 1647 viewsBrynmill_Jack

O thank God, an unpredictable and interesting thread

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Poxy rats in my attick and my effing walls on 23:17 - Dec 29 with 1642 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Poxy rats in my attick and my effing walls on 21:04 - Dec 29 by Flashberryjack

Go buy rat poison, put it down every day, until the poison isn't being touched.

Do it NOW !

And leave your toilet seat up. They know that's a means of escape. Also buy a big f*ck off snake
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 23:17]

Poxy rats in my attick and my effing walls on 23:19 - Dec 29 with 1637 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Hitman had rats didn't he? Made a documentary about them with footage from the loft

Poxy rats in my attick and my effing walls on 23:24 - Dec 29 with 1623 viewsjack_lord

Poxy rats in my attick and my effing walls on 23:19 - Dec 29 by Brynmill_Jack

Hitman had rats didn't he? Made a documentary about them with footage from the loft

That was a while ago. My mum had something in the loft and had pest controller in. I think you used some kind of rat cyanide (warfarin) where they bleed to death.

I think the problem with putting it outside is pets can eat it.

Our old dog died when they were building a new hospital on the edge of our garden.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Poxy rats in my attick and my effing walls on 23:33 - Dec 29 with 1606 viewsSgorioFruit

You wana check your surroundings. Neighbours, around the street etc. Are people leaving their bin bags out? Something outside may quite obviously be attracting rats.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Poxy rats in my attick and my effing walls on 23:37 - Dec 29 with 1596 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Poxy rats in my attick and my effing walls on 23:33 - Dec 29 by SgorioFruit

You wana check your surroundings. Neighbours, around the street etc. Are people leaving their bin bags out? Something outside may quite obviously be attracting rats.

There are thousands upon thousands of the hairy bastards in Brynmill. Also the rat population is getting out of hand.

Poxy rats in my attick and my effing walls on 23:38 - Dec 29 with 1595 viewsexiledclaseboy

Poxy rats in my attick and my effing walls on 22:08 - Dec 29 by Jackfath

Who wouldn’t want a can of Lynx Africa? It’s been keeping me smelling lush since 1984.

Poll: Tory leader

Poxy rats in my attick and my effing walls on 23:40 - Dec 29 with 1589 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Poxy rats in my attick and my effing walls on 23:38 - Dec 29 by exiledclaseboy

Who wouldn’t want a can of Lynx Africa? It’s been keeping me smelling lush since 1984.

It's gonna take a lot to take me awaaaaay from yooouuuu

Poxy rats in my attick and my effing walls on 23:40 - Dec 29 with 1587 viewsJackfath

Poxy rats in my attick and my effing walls on 23:38 - Dec 29 by exiledclaseboy

As sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Serengeti.

Poxy rats in my attick and my effing walls on 23:53 - Dec 29 with 1579 viewsBluebird

Poxy rats in my attick and my effing walls on 20:58 - Dec 29 by Loyal

It's only a suggestion but what about putting the wife up there ? My Mrs would scare the fckrs shitless.

😂😂I was thinking the same..
Poxy rats in my attick and my effing walls on 23:54 - Dec 29 with 1574 viewsdickythorpe

Poxy rats in my attick and my effing walls on 23:53 - Dec 29 by Bluebird

😂😂I was thinking the same..

Shove WRnock up there
Poxy rats in my attick and my effing walls on 23:54 - Dec 29 with 1573 viewsBluebird

Poxy rats in my attick and my effing walls on 20:07 - Dec 29 by Wingstandwood

You are not the only one, you won't be the first and won't be the last either, it happened to a family member of mine.

No sign of how rats can gain entry into some houses and some seemingly inaccessible places in the first place? They can get into some extremely small openings.

One made a hole into my wooden shed in the garden so i blocked it up but now the cheeky t wat has made one the otherside 🤔
Poxy rats in my attick and my effing walls on 23:57 - Dec 29 with 1565 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Poxy rats in my attick and my effing walls on 23:54 - Dec 29 by Bluebird

One made a hole into my wooden shed in the garden so i blocked it up but now the cheeky t wat has made one the otherside 🤔

You're wasting your time. They can chew their way through feckin concrete

Poxy rats in my attick and my effing walls on 01:18 - Dec 30 with 1522 viewsmajorraglan

Neighbour of ours feeds the birds, that’s a big no no according to the pest control guys.
Poxy rats in my attick and my effing walls on 08:04 - Dec 30 with 1442 viewsPolskijack

Poxy rats in my attick and my effing walls on 21:48 - Dec 29 by bazzool

Yes your correct I've done some research and come across the rat zapper on Amazon , it's an idea that's for sure

Don't bother with this. When we had chickens we had rats in one of our barns and I bought a rat zapper. Was there for about 10days and I caught 1very small and elderly mouse. Got my money back. I couldn't use poison because of our dogs so I blocked all but one exit and waited. I got 9 with my killing shovel in an hour. Big fkrs too. Then got rid of chickens and the rats left. Not seen any since.
Poxy rats in my attick and my effing walls on 09:16 - Dec 30 with 1407 viewssplJack

Send in the Ferrets.
Poxy rats in my attick and my effing walls on 09:30 - Dec 30 with 1394 viewsoldcob

Poxy rats in my attick and my effing walls on 21:14 - Dec 29 by Thrasher6

I have no idea what this is thread is about...ffs

It's about rats, and they are playing football in some guys attic.
Poxy rats in my attick and my effing walls on 13:51 - Dec 30 with 1300 viewsbazzool

Yes mate my neighbour got them as well, he even had CCTV put in but nothing captured, the 2 atticks are joined and there's a gap where a rap could come back and fore, council said they have to wait till the rat man's been before they do anything, he's been once, another 2 visits off him
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024