Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deadline day.... 21:38 - Jan 28 with 12024 viewsJonathans_coat

Potentially another shocker.

Rumoured “outs”

Fer - Lille/Fenerbahçe: £2.5m
James - Leeds: £6-10m
Bony - Galatasaray/Al Sadd: £???m (free?)
Narsingh - AEK: £???m
(Dyer, Routledge, Montero also possibles)

Rumoured “ins”

King - Leicester: loan
(Shankland possible)

Forgive me if I am not filled with enthusiasm.
Deadline day.... on 13:25 - Jan 29 with 2919 viewsFlashberryjack

Deadline day.... on 22:23 - Jan 28 by jasper_T

Like when they spent a stupid amount of money last season, haven't paid out dividends on profits etc.?

If they're asset-strippers they're awful at it tbf.

"If they're asset-strippers they're awful at it tbf "

Of course they are, that's why they're very successful business men.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Deadline day.... on 13:39 - Jan 29 with 2863 viewsBadlands

Deadline day.... on 13:25 - Jan 29 by Flashberryjack

"If they're asset-strippers they're awful at it tbf "

Of course they are, that's why they're very successful business men.

They are successful business men because they are good at business.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Deadline day.... on 14:49 - Jan 29 with 2764 viewsshenleymun

If you were one of the investors, would you be saying “well done you have made me a packet already”. Or not.

Not, I think.
Deadline day.... on 14:55 - Jan 29 with 2740 viewsLoyal

How can anyone know of comment on them misusing cash or paying the investors when the dodgy cnts won't release any company information to the trust.

They acquired the club deceitfully and they now do not fulfill their obligations deceitfully.

Simple.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Deadline day.... on 15:47 - Jan 29 with 2672 viewsAl_Bundy

Deadline day.... on 22:37 - Jan 28 by bonymine

Anybody who couldn’t see this sh1tstorm hitting us eventually as soon as the Yanks’ ‘true intentions’ and ZERO investment since 2016 became abundantly clear, coupled with Judas Jenkins remaining in situ on his £600k pa salary PLUS Pearlman on £500k+ was either incredibly naive and taken in by the bullsh1t which was served up by both the Sellouts and the Yanks or who simply ‘chose’ to ignore it.

It was a really, really difficult decision for me, my two sons and my old man in March 2018 for us NOT to renew our Season Tickets for this current season given that me & my old man have been season ticket holders since the late 1970’s and I took both my sons to the Vetch as soon as they could walk !

It now appears to be that the current ‘Regime’ will strip bare all available assets with any sort of intrinsic value and eventually ‘move on’ once every last $$$$ has been screwed out of OUR Club.

Sad times all around, I was there in 1985 with the High Court winding up order etc and again in 2003 with our successful stand against Petty.

Yet this time around I believe we have been screwed over both from the outside (the Yanks) as well as a cute ‘inside job’ on behalf of the (By the Fans for the Fans ) Sellouts who lined their own pockets without a second thought for the consequences for ‘the Club they loved’

Simply repulsive yet they have skins like Rhinos and absolutely ZERO conscience whatsoever ....

You Greedy B@stards Get Out Of OUR Club.

Together Stronger 💪💪💪

For somebody who turning his back on the club and staying away you have a lot to say..
Deadline day.... on 16:22 - Jan 29 with 2575 views_

Deadline day.... on 11:02 - Jan 29 by monmouth

So the elephant in the room remains. Why are the management accounts being hidden from a board director and 21% shareholder?

Personally I wouldn't want Pill Sumbler and characters on his message board to ever see the accounts. That's one of the reasons.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Deadline day.... on 16:28 - Jan 29 with 2549 viewsvetchonian

Deadline day.... on 16:22 - Jan 29 by _

Personally I wouldn't want Pill Sumbler and characters on his message board to ever see the accounts. That's one of the reasons.

Frightened they will spot your remuneration in them?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Deadline day.... on 16:51 - Jan 29 with 2482 viewsBadlands

Deadline day.... on 14:49 - Jan 29 by shenleymun

If you were one of the investors, would you be saying “well done you have made me a packet already”. Or not.

Not, I think.

Your point suggests they are not out for a quick profit!
Ergo - not asset stepping for quick profit.

Login to get fewer ads

Deadline day.... on 17:44 - Jan 29 with 2398 viewsswan65split

Says someone who calls posters on here simpletons and morons...its made my Day.

Educated be Fook?!
Deadline day.... on 18:46 - Jan 29 with 2286 viewsmagicdaps10

Worried they might see your name on there?
Or do you only work with brown paper bags!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Deadline day.... on 09:12 - Jan 30 with 2137 viewsGlastonbury

Montero £2 million. After those 2 crosses last night he’s worth £10m on that alone. Just start him for all home games .
Deadline day.... on 09:53 - Jan 30 with 2089 viewsswan65split

Deadline day.... on 09:12 - Jan 30 by Glastonbury

Montero £2 million. After those 2 crosses last night he’s worth £10m on that alone. Just start him for all home games .

Agree about the crosses last night, but in the real world it doesnt work like that all the time.
Deadline day.... on 10:10 - Jan 30 with 2055 viewsjackrmee

Strong Fer rumour today...
http://sportwitness.co.uk/manger-behind-clubs-aim-bring-swansea-city-midfielder-

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Deadline day.... on 10:39 - Jan 30 with 1999 views34dfgdf54

Deadline day.... on 09:53 - Jan 30 by swan65split

Agree about the crosses last night, but in the real world it doesnt work like that all the time.

We would be 6-7 points worse off if he wasn’t here off the top of my head.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2019 10:39]
Deadline day.... on 11:35 - Jan 30 with 1952 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Deadline day.... on 10:39 - Jan 30 by 34dfgdf54

We would be 6-7 points worse off if he wasn’t here off the top of my head.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2019 10:39]

Nixon linking him with a loan to West Brom. We are really a soft touch in the transfer window now aren’t we?
Deadline day.... on 11:38 - Jan 30 with 1941 viewsHeadmaster

Deadline day.... on 11:35 - Jan 30 by exiledinenglandjack

Nixon linking him with a loan to West Brom. We are really a soft touch in the transfer window now aren’t we?

So James, Montero, and Fer could possibly be leaving. Potter says he's not confident of in comings so I doubt they'd be replaced if they leave.
Deadline day.... on 11:42 - Jan 30 with 1919 viewsA_Fans_Dad

According to Potter Bony is likely to be off to a Qatari club, talks are progressing well.
https://www.swanseacity.com/news/bony-talks-progressing

Where have we heard that before, he will probably sign 2 minutes before the deadline ensuring there is no time to bring in anyone else.
Deadline day.... on 11:45 - Jan 30 with 1912 viewsjasper_T

Deadline day.... on 11:42 - Jan 30 by A_Fans_Dad

According to Potter Bony is likely to be off to a Qatari club, talks are progressing well.
https://www.swanseacity.com/news/bony-talks-progressing

Where have we heard that before, he will probably sign 2 minutes before the deadline ensuring there is no time to bring in anyone else.

Potter said in the post-match conference that he's not optimistic about making a signing because finding someone to improve us is hard, and Bony's not the only financial issue (repeating what he said on Monday).

We're not suddenly flush if Bony goes out on loan. There's still big financial hurdles looming (the return of the Ayews). If it was a sale with a fee as first rumoured, maybe.
Deadline day.... on 11:52 - Jan 30 with 1898 viewsomarjack

Fer - Some are saying that Fer might go for 6 m? Impossible, with 6 month on his deal, being injury prone and 29 years old who isn't likely to develop, I'd say that's not bad money, if we add the fact that his wages are one of the highest we have on here.

James - If we sell him for 6m, that would be poor business, 13 m is a fair price for his talent imo. Bags of potential, likely to develop, and rip the championship apart for the next seasons. Plus no injury problems.

Bony - Good riddance, I'm shocked anybody would want him, his health is very, very questionable. And the club would save 2.5 m in wages.

Narsingh - He's not linked to anyone is he?

The rest of the names as well.

INS:

F*ck all of course, We have no time to form interest, inquire, bid, haggle of the price, set medical, sign contract, register in less than 48 hrs.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Deadline day.... on 12:25 - Jan 30 with 1836 viewsmonmouth

Deadline day.... on 11:45 - Jan 30 by jasper_T

Potter said in the post-match conference that he's not optimistic about making a signing because finding someone to improve us is hard, and Bony's not the only financial issue (repeating what he said on Monday).

We're not suddenly flush if Bony goes out on loan. There's still big financial hurdles looming (the return of the Ayews). If it was a sale with a fee as first rumoured, maybe.

Plus January is a crap time to buy. We’re not going down or up whatever we do in the next two days, but we should be planning longer term and placing our bets for the future.

Those c’nty Ayew will be killing us next year if we can’t get them off the books, but if we are going to speculate, back the new core like has been done with Rodon and Roberts and not pay stupid January money on another wild punt.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Deadline day.... on 12:30 - Jan 30 with 1817 viewsdcd14

Leroy Fer 11/8 to stay with SkyBet.

Could limping off last night have scuppered any chance of a move?

Since I posted.

Evens to stay. 6/5 to go to Fenerbahce (was 10/11).
[Post edited 30 Jan 2019 12:37]
Deadline day.... on 13:01 - Jan 30 with 1751 viewsexiledinenglandjack

I really wouldn’t like him of to Fenerbahçe, they are known for hardly paying anything for loans and getting a hefty wage contribution
Deadline day.... on 13:30 - Jan 30 with 1681 viewsScottishEddie

Deadline day.... on 22:37 - Jan 28 by bonymine

Anybody who couldn’t see this sh1tstorm hitting us eventually as soon as the Yanks’ ‘true intentions’ and ZERO investment since 2016 became abundantly clear, coupled with Judas Jenkins remaining in situ on his £600k pa salary PLUS Pearlman on £500k+ was either incredibly naive and taken in by the bullsh1t which was served up by both the Sellouts and the Yanks or who simply ‘chose’ to ignore it.

It was a really, really difficult decision for me, my two sons and my old man in March 2018 for us NOT to renew our Season Tickets for this current season given that me & my old man have been season ticket holders since the late 1970’s and I took both my sons to the Vetch as soon as they could walk !

It now appears to be that the current ‘Regime’ will strip bare all available assets with any sort of intrinsic value and eventually ‘move on’ once every last $$$$ has been screwed out of OUR Club.

Sad times all around, I was there in 1985 with the High Court winding up order etc and again in 2003 with our successful stand against Petty.

Yet this time around I believe we have been screwed over both from the outside (the Yanks) as well as a cute ‘inside job’ on behalf of the (By the Fans for the Fans ) Sellouts who lined their own pockets without a second thought for the consequences for ‘the Club they loved’

Simply repulsive yet they have skins like Rhinos and absolutely ZERO conscience whatsoever ....

You Greedy B@stards Get Out Of OUR Club.

Together Stronger 💪💪💪

You do understand the implications of investment and the dilution of the Trust? Will you be renewing your season ticket now, or only if we get back in a the PL?

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Deadline day.... on 14:58 - Jan 30 with 1605 viewsOldjack

Swansea maintain they have yet to receive any bids for any of their players, bar Wilfried Bony, who seems set for a loan move to Qatar.

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Deadline day.... on 16:21 - Jan 30 with 1493 viewsBadlands

Deadline day.... on 14:58 - Jan 30 by Oldjack

Swansea maintain they have yet to receive any bids for any of their players, bar Wilfried Bony, who seems set for a loan move to Qatar.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/smart-addition-swansea-looking-to-secure-agree

Southampton striker Sam Gallagher

Smokescreen?

If he ddi come what's he like ... anyone know anything about him?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024